36 Reviews for Innovative Party Planners - Event Planning and Decor

Backdrops (1)
Candles/Holders (1)
Vases (1)
11 Innovative Party Planners - Event Planning and Decor Reviews

I can't recommend Heidi Hiller with IPP enough. She was extremely detail-oriented and made me think through issues I hadn't even considered well in advance of my wedding. She is also extremely responsive even at the last-minute. She coordinated with all of our vendors at the end of the planning process so we didn't have to worry about those minute details. She coordinated a seamless wedding for us! Thank you Heidi!!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Day-Of Coord., Delivery, Drapery, Event Planning, Setup, Backdrops

Heidi and her team were amazing!!! I would recommend them to anyone. We had a wonderful wedding exactly what i dreamed of "winter wonderland" they did what i wanted and beyond. Very happy bride and groom.

Profile Picture Yajaira, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Amazing services.. Beyond my expectations. They did an amazing job with everything from lighting, decorations, to party room layout. They were always available when I needed to talk to them via email or by phone. Great ideas were brought to the table and were blended it to my vision. Very easy to work with~

Profile Picture debbie, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Uplighting, Day-Of Coord., Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Candles/Holders, Vases

Heidi Hiller is exceedingly professional and pays attention to every detail. She was a pleasure to work with and instills confidence that she has taken care of everything(and she did). She made us feel that it was her own daughter's wedding she was planning. She is expensive, but you get what you pay for. If money is not a major issue, I can't imagine finding anyone better. We live in Savannah and Heidi and the wedding were in Baltimore. My wife only met with her on 2 occasions, and she had total confidence everything would be taken care of.

Profile Picture User4608407, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Heidi and her team were absolutely fabulous!
I would recommend them to anyone. We had a wonderful event that fit my vision exactly because they made it happen.
The only concern was I wasn't sure what I was getting charged for, example I wanted to talk about things but if I was getting charged to talk I wasn't sure I should talk.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Innovative Party Planners were professional and fun to work with. Any problem could be solved easily! We loved working with Heidi and her team!!!

Profile Picture User4612565, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We worked with Heidi to create our centerpieces for our wedding day and it was a wonderful success. From the beginning, she and her team made sure our beach-themed vision came to life. We received so many compliments from guests, too!

Profile Picture Joia, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Flexible , creative and most of all extremely nice!!!

Profile Picture John, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are very grateful for the wonderful work that Tally, Heidi and the entire team did for our wedding.
All our guests were complimenting us on how elegant and classy the decor was.
Innovative Party Planners made our day!

Profile Picture Hetty, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Innovative Party Planners under the leadership of Heidi Hiller will do almost anything to make your event perfect for you. They will be as hands on or hands off as you wish and they really listen to what you want and need. This was the second wedding that I had Innovative Party Planners' assistance and I enjoyed both weddings without the stress of being the "mother of the bride." Money well spent!!

Profile Picture Barbie, 8/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Innovative Party Planners helped me plan and coordinate my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. I had already booked all of my vendors but wanted an event planner to help pull my event together. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. My venue was fantastic but had never hosted a Bat Mitzvah party. The party was really catering to both adults and teens. Heidi's input regarding room layout and timeline was SO HELPFUL! She definitely thought of things that might had been missed had the event been treated like a wedding. She also coordinated with all of my vendors (who were located in multiple cities) to make sure everyone was on the same page. I was also looking for some ideas to give my party a little "something extra" and Heidi had plenty of them. Some items needed to be fabricated just for the event and they turned out BEAUTIFUL- which was the case with the all of the graphics they provided. We were able to rent multiple random items that I wanted for centerpieces which was great because 1) I didn't have to go find these things 2) I didn't have to pay a fortune for these things and 3) I now don't now have these things cluttering my house. IPP was there to do as much or as little as I needed (I'm very glad that I had them there the day of the event) and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much for making my party a success!

Profile Picture User3270227, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews