Cosmo Losco Films Reviews

Cosmo Losco Films 6
Cosmo Losco Films 7
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/05/2019

Catching the big and small moments - thank you Cosmo!

Cosmo was absolutely incredible throughout our entire planning process. He was always very responsive and answered all of our questions. When we selected a videographer, we wanted to use one that provided us raw footage as well as beautiful editing. We were so ecstatic to find Cosmo and felt that his videos were perfect - showing our perfect day without missing the small moments. Day of, it felt so natural to have him there and we appreciated him catching all of the moments throughout the day. We couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kristen Brondt · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Video left us speechless!

Our wedding video was amazing!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kerin

Kerin Kelly · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute perfection!

My husband and I could not be happier with Cosmo, Nick and their team, as they captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. We can’t say enough about their professionalism, and all around talent. Our video is perfect and brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. Thank you for giving us the most precious memories of the best day of our life.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Cosmo Losco Films 8
    Cosmo Losco Films 9
    Cosmo Losco Films 10
    Cosmo Losco Films 11

Cosmo Losco Films's reply:

You guys were absolute perfection! It was such a pleasure working with you and Sean and I really appreciate you allowing me and my team to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the kind words and the best of wishes to you both!

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Cosmo and his team are awesome!!!! From the moment we spoke to Cosmo about booking through to receiving our final video - we have nothing but positive things to say. The crew that was with us on the day of our wedding fit right in, without interruption or distraction. They were easy going and fun to be around. We are absolutely in love with our video and will cherish it for forever - they captured our day, love, happiness, and party with our closest family friends so perfectly. We can't recommend Cosmo Losco Films enough!!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Videographer with Drone!

Cosmo was very personable and responsive to our video needs. He put together a video package that included a drone which got us excellent footage of our venue. The Innovative Media team was punctual and made sure to capture all the details of our wedding day. We received a first look of our wedding within 3 weeks and the full length within 12 weeks. Their website was very helpful to give us updates on the progress of our video production. They gave us options to choose our songs behind the footage and turned around edits fairly quickly. We also received a usb with our raw footage to keep. It was great to watch our full ceremony and speeches and experience all the fun moments all over again! I would highly recommend Innovative Media for your wedding needs.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Eastwick Aur · Married on 08/30/2018

Simply amazing!

I can’t describe how unbelievably happy we are with our video. Such professionalism from beginning to end. Our wedding video captured so many amazing moments from our wedding that I get emotional everytime I watch it.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Video Team!

Cosmo & the team at Innovation Weddings were so amazing to work with! Cosmo really listened to our wishes and captured all of the special moments & wrapped them perfectly in our highlight film. One of the questions we get asked is if the videographers were "in your face" during the wedding and honestly I had no idea they were there most of the time! They worked their ninja magic to be discreet but also capturing everything as well. Will definitely be recommending this team to future brides!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2018

Amazing team and BEAUTIFUL video

Cosmo and his team were very professional and awesome to work with! During the wedding my guests and I barely noticed the team videotaping! They caught all the perfect moments and turned it into an amazing video that my husband and I will cherish forever! After seeing our video, I had multiple friends who are engaged ask who did it and how they could get in contact with Cosmo! I highly recommend Innovation Weddings for your big day! You will definitely not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Julie · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend Innovation Weddings!

Out of all the wedding vendors, I had the hardest time choosing a videographer. I spoke to countless videographers who I felt all charged an excessive amount of money for a short video. When I finally discovered Innovation Weddings and spoke to Cosmo, I booked them immediately. He offered the best package for us at the most affordable price. From the very beginning, Cosmo was responsive and made me feel comfortable. We are so thrilled with how our wedding video turned out. It completely captures the night perfectly and I love how he made sure to include our close family/important people to us several times. I would highly recommend Innovation Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Initially I was unsure if I wanted a wedding video. As the months grew closure I did not want to have any regrets. I quickly started looking for a videographer, Innovation Media came recommended from a bride who too was getting married this summer. I can not be happier with our decision to hire Cosmo and his team! The wedding day flew by and I am forever greatfull of the wonderful video we now have that captured ALL the highlights of our special day. The crew was extremely friendly and truly did a phenomenal job without being RIGHT in the middle of everything, several guests even commented how they were not distracted by lighting etc. Our preview and highlight tape were delivered in a timely fashion, we can not wait to watch all the raw footage as I’m sure this will make for a few good laughs! I hope you too decide to hire Innovation Media for your wedding, I can assure you you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Stephanie and Dan · Married on 05/20/2018

Cosmo and team were incredibly easy to work with. They were receptive to our needs and provided quality product at a great value. They were creative in their work and we could not be happier with the final product!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Cosmo Losco Films 12
    Cosmo Losco Films 13
    Cosmo Losco Films 14
    Cosmo Losco Films 15
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 04/20/2018

I literally CANNOT say enough about Cosmo & his team!!!! From our first email conversation to the post production of our pictures and videos, he was extremely thorough, responsive, kind, accommodating, easy to work with, I mean I could go on and on!! I literally knew from the moment I first met him I didn't need to look anywhere else, I had found my team for my special day. As a bride, it is SO IMPORTANT to TRUST your photo and video team to capture every special moment because you want to be able to live it over and over again, and he went above and beyond that. I cry every time I watch our wedding video and look at the beautiful pictures because I can truly relive each moment through his and his team's amazing work. If you are looking for photo and video LOOK NO FURTHER!! Stop right now and hire them RIGHT AWAY!! You will not regret it. They truly go above and beyond to make your dreams come true!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN COSMO AND EVERYONE AT INNOVATION!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Cosmo Losco Films 23
    Cosmo Losco Films 24
    Cosmo Losco Films 25

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely loved my wedding video!! Cosmo was great to work with, super responsive and professional— and I had no idea a camera was there all day!! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/31/2017

Innovation Media was one of the best choices we had for our wedding! They were super attentive, professional and creative! They captured every special moment throughout the day of our wedding without even being noticed! Our sneak peak video was released to us so quickly and soon after our complete edited video was ready to watch and share with friends and family. I highly reccomend them! Thanks for everything Cos!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

Cosmo and his team were awesome! The pre-wedding meeting to go over details, the wedding day itself, and the final outcome were top notch and professionaly done. We love our wedding video so much and have gotten overwhelming feedback from family and friends whom we shared it with - everyone agrees that it is the perfect summary of the entire day, capturing the pre-wedding activities, ceremony, all the speeches at the reception, and of course the party! The quality, pricing, and ease of working with this team outbeats all of the competition (and belive me we looked!). We can't recommend Cosmo and the Innovation Media wedding team enough!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Carlee · Married on 08/31/2017

My husband and I are in Love with our wedding video! Innovation Weddings was extremely professional and the final video is most certainly Hollywood worthy! Do Not skip getting a videographer for your big day...having the best day of our lives documented was worth every penny! I will recommend them to everyone i know!
    The Wrights

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katelyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Innovation Weddings did a great job with our video. Not only were they easy to work with, they flew completely under the radar on the day of the wedding. They somehow were able to get great footage without being in the way at all!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Cosmo and his team captured all the amazing points of our perfect day. Not only is he so responsive and easy to work with, we felt he went above and beyond on so many levels! We appreciate his hard work and would highly recommend him as your wedding videographer!

Sent on 09/22/2017

CHRISTIE · Married on 07/08/2017

Stop, book Innovation Weddings, thank me later.
    It's impossible to be any happier with the entire experience of working with Innovation Weddings. Cosmo was extremely easy to work with and very responsive throughout the process. We found their prices to be incredibly reasonable, especially with the quality of their product. Everyone we have shared our video with is blown away, and we love how we feel like we're right back on the dance floor each time we watch it.
    I must have watched several hundred wedding videos when looking for a videographer that could really capture the energy of the day along with all the minuscule details that we drive ourselves crazy with while planning a wedding. Innovation Weddings did that and more. Consider the research done for you!
    Thank you, Innovation Weddings for providing my husband and I with such an incredible recap of our most favorite day ever.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Cosmo and his team did an amazing job! Their video captured all of the amazing moments of our wedding and brought tears to my eyes! Thank you :)

Sent on 08/14/2017

Johalys · Married on 05/19/2017

Samantha is super professional and easy to work with. Great communication. She has a passion for taking pictures and you can tell from the photos she takes. A very positive experience from beginning to end. I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2017

Cosmo was wonderful from start to finish! So professional and so kind/friendly/chill in person! We absolutely love our final product and are so happy we made the (very affordable!) investment for capturing our special day :) I would recommend 100% to any one looking for a reliable videographer and a beautiful result!

Sent on 06/28/2017

carter · Married on 10/22/2016

absolutely wonderful!! Everyone (including us!) loved the video!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

vanessa · Married on 09/23/2016

Cosmo and his staff were really great to work with! I just told them what I wanted out of my video and they nailed it.. the wedding video captured every big moment and so many moments that I missed. I am pretty laid back and let Cosmo pick the music and I must say he didn't disappoint!! So perfect. If you're thinking you can go without a videographer-- think again!!! Seriously book this company :)

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • I

Ida · Married on 08/27/2016

BOOK THEM!!! Not only am I getting rave reviews about the video, not to mention my own obsession with it, but every other aspect of the process was flawless. Easy streamlined system. Very quick responsiveness, always kind and thoughtful. The videographers were great - totally let the photographer take the lead and were never in the way - I honestly didn't even know what they were doing the entire day. Everything was just perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2016