Innocenti Strings Reviews

156 | Los Angeles, CA

156 Reviews for Innocenti Strings

• Matt

Matt Dougherty · Married on 12/29/2018

Winter Wedding at Hotel Baker (Chicago)

Innocenti Strings are LEGITIMATE! Very easy to deal with and prompt with feedback. The samples on their site helped a ton, and when it came time for the real deal they absolutely delivered. There simply is no substitute for the real deal when it comes to strings and the ambiance they provide for something like a wedding ceremony. And then the fact that they can perform all these crazy pop / rock tunes at cocktail hour put things over the top. I highly recommend them!

martin · Married on 09/08/2018

The group was easy to work with, they were responsive, they looked professional in their dress the day of the ceremony and the music sounded just beautiful. They were able to play a wonderful mix of classical music and contemporary.

Syreetha · Married on 08/05/2018

Pascal and the other string musician were both prompt, personable, professional, and played beautifully! The string instruments and musicians were the perfect accompaniment to a perfectly beautiful occasion.

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2018

Innocenti's talents made my daughter's wedding complete! They will provide anything you ask. My only complaint was they relied on our wedding coordinator rather than me and a few of my requests were changed. Too bad as the vocalist they had with them was out of this world and I wanted to hear him more. Would hire them anytime! Just Excellent.

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

Innocenti Strings were incredibly wonderful to work with and provided the most beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Highly recommended!

GERALDINE · Married on 07/06/2018

I booked on rather short notice for a wedding reception - just one month in advance. They were very accommodating, arrived on time and played beautifully. Thank you for making my wedding reception special.

• Erika

Erika · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so happy that we decided to hire strings, and Innocenti were great. The communication was so easy and prompt and the day of went off without a hitch. Everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, and the music was great. Definitely recommend this group!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Innocenti Strings's reply:

It was our pleasure to play for you at the Hotel Monaco. We loved the fact that you requested a mix of classical and pop. Our favorite! Congrats to You and Alex!

Chanel · Married on 09/03/2017

We used the string duet from Innocenti Strings for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are seriously awesome! For only being a string duet, the music did not lack in any way and it sounded beautiful. We loved the music and guests really enjoyed the music as well. Their repertoire for even a string duet had so many options as well. You cannot go wrong with Innocenti Strings!

Also - I did something really stupid and actually FORGOT their final payment and tips in my hotel room. They were super understanding and let me pay them through venmo after the wedding. Seriously, they are great.

Brynn · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely outstanding!!! The wedding was in Chicago, so I had several choices for string quartets. I contacted three vendors/organizations. Innocenti Strings, met my requirements of professionalism at a reasonable price. They worked with me as I made some last minute "tweaks" to the ceremony. They were fantastic - even improvising with a minor glitch in the ceremony. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Innocenti Strings's reply:

Thank you, Brynn, for your kind words. The interfaith marriage was so beautiful, and we loved playing "The Prayer".
    All the best. Pascal
  • User6296720 · 1+ year ago

I hired a string quintet to play during my 3 hour reception including the bridal party introductions, first dance, cake cutting etc. Not only do they have a huge repertoire, they listened to all the instructions on what to play and when. Easy to work with and quick to answer any questions. My guests were impressed and we couldn't be happier with the results :)

Ana Flavia · Married on 10/27/2016

We were so fortunate to have Innocenti Strings play at our wedding. We had a cello/violin duet play our wedding music in a small chapel. Lorie and her violinist played beautifully and made our wedding so special. We love the Beatles, so we were really happy they could play Beatles songs. We can’t recommend Innocent Quartet enough!

Anne · Married on 10/01/2016

Kaylie and Pascal from Innocenti Strings were wonderful to work with, and they played beautiful music at our ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend choosing them for your wedding!

Kyle · Married on 10/01/2016

Having the string quartet play during our dinner at our wedding was truly great! We had our guests constantly come up to us and tell us how impressed they were with the string quartet. I was truly thrilled and would not only use them again, but highly recommend them to anyone.

We used Innocenti Strings for our wedding outside of Chicago and were very happy with our choice. Our guests loved the music and from what I heard it was beautiful. I loved that they had such a large selection of music and samples available on their website - seriously that was so helpful. We were looking for mostly modern music but also some older classical stuff and had plenty to choose from. For anyone looking on their site, note that they may actually have more songs available if you ask. I found a song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to and was prepared to pay the extra fee for them to learn it since it wasn't on their website, but when I asked they told me they had it already! They were easy to work with and very professional the day of. Honestly, one of my only regrets from my wedding was that I didn't get to hear more of their music.

David · Married on 07/16/2016

We had a perfect experience. As the prime example of how professional and accommodating they were, they agreed to learn and play a piece that the groom had composed for the bride as her entrance song. We wholeheartedly endorse them.

Ramsin · Married on 07/02/2016

Everything went perfectly as planned. We spoke to Isabelle, and she was so kind to make honest suggestions before the event to ensure a smooth and quality performance. The musicians spoke to me before the ceremony and asked about our rituals so they can know exactly when start and stop playing (the ceremony wasn't in English, so it wasn't obvious when to cue the music). Absolutely amazing performance. Lots of compliments were given to the trio.

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot recommend Innocenti Strings enough! I was an out of town bride and I planned my own wedding and Innocenti Strings were so helpful and accommodating. They answered every email quickly and took time to answer all my questions. I even hired them to come to the rehearsal as I was unsure how the music would work the day of and really wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. I was having an extremely hard time with the coordinator at the church and was getting very frustrated working with her, but Innocenti Strings kept their cool, they were so patient and asked all the questions regarding the music and let me just relax and not worry about anything. They were so professional and extremely talented, cannot recommend them enough. Would absolutely use them again, so so talented and a pleasure to work with.

Leslie · Married on 06/03/2016

We were thrilled with the music at the ceremony. They were able to play fun music while folks entered the ceremony, and they played all of the traditional music for our Catholic ceremony. They make picking music extremely easy, and they were prompt, professional and played gorgeous music. Highly recommend!

Julie · Married on 05/14/2016

There is nothing more beautiful than the sounds of a string quartet! This group did a wonderful job! They played before and during the ceremony, and then an hour of music during cocktails. I'm the mother of the groom, and this was part of my gift to the kids. It was just lovely, and I highly recommend Innocenti Strings.

Jaime · Married on 03/19/2016

We used Innocenti Strings for our ceremony. We dealt with Pascal until the week of our wedding and Rafael was the quartet lead. They were amazing! I got quick responses and they were reasonably priced. We played mainly movie soundtracks and my guests loved it. They played perfectly, I seriously have no complaints! The music was beautiful and they were so wonderful! I highly recommend them!

Patricia · Married on 12/23/2015

Outstanding musicians, professional, caring, extremely easy to work with throughout the process. LET THEM JUST MAKE YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY.!!! 5+++++++++++++++++++++++!

Ginny · Married on 11/21/2015

Innocent strings was wonderful to work with. They were professional, friendly, prompt and played beautifully.

christa · Married on 11/07/2015

As we had a brunch wedding, we booked Innocenti Strings for our ceremony and reception music. They added a level of class to the wedding and encouraged people to get up and talk - there was no need to yell over the music. Every guest said that the string trio was fantastic and I couldn't agree more! Very helpful and accommodating to our requests and very responsive!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I knew from day one of planning our wedding that one thing we agreed upon was booking a string quartet. As a classically trained pianist, the quality of the strings music was incredibly important to me. Innocenti strings did not disappoint and did an amazing job! The beautiful string music added to the romantic evening feel of our wedding. Their flawless performance was commented on by many of our guests and the musicians were incredibly professional and prompt both during the planning phase and the day of the ceremony. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for strings to play at their wedding in Indianapolis.