Innergy Studios Reviews

35 Reviews for Innergy Studios

1 User photo

Katelyn · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

Al and his team at Innergy Studios are nothing short of amazing! Al shot our wedding this past September, and he was the best to work with. Any questions that I had he answered quickly, and he made it a point to get to know myself and my husband, so that our video would be an accurate reflection of our love story. I will forever highly recommend Innergy Studios to anyone looking for videography services!!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Samira · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent!

Al and his team over-exceeded our expectations. They were so professional and easy to work with. He put the pieces of our special day together and made it breathtakingly beautiful. He captured so many beautiful candid moments. We have re-watched all of his beautiful work and cannot get over how amazing it is. Our video brought our family and friends to tears! So many people tell me they felt like they were watching a movie!! He is very creative, receptive to what you want, affordable, and awesome to work with! We are all truly mesmerized with your work and are so thankful you and your team were our videographers. We highly recommend this company to any couple looking for a videographer. Thank you once again!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Desiree · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent!

Al is creative, knowledgeable and professional. He was a pleasure to work with. He was always punctual and organized. He took gorgeous pictures for our engagement and wedding. His video skills are untouchable! He has all the latest technology and knows how to use it. He’ll work with you if you work with him. Excellent experience! 5 stars!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kelli · Married on 07/19/2018

Innergy studios was one of the best and most important vendors we decided to use at our wedding. We had spoke with Al about what we were looking for and he had shown us his work. One huge factor was that Al offered the ability to shoot using drones giving us a beautiful view from above our venue as well as the quality he used being cinematography rather than a regular old video. The quality of his work is all exquisite and he is extremely careful in attention to detail. He has a team appropriate for the size and place of your wedding and makes sure he doesn’t miss a beat in the day from getting ready to going to bed Al and his team are prepared. He has back up cameras and recorders, and he has been using drones for much longer than many of the new photographer/videographers which gives him that expertise in what he is doing. One huge thing is that we didn’t even notice him there yet he had every angle shot and focused. He planned out his moves ahead of time and knows exactly what he wants to get the best shots. Other than there exceptional talent they also are extremely nice and passionate about what they do. The price is fair considering the professional quality and that you really feel like a star that day. if I could do it all again I would choose Al and Innergy studios 100x over!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

We highly recommend Innergy Studios! Al and Kylie were fantastic and did not let us down one bit. The photography is one of the most important vendors at a wedding and Al and Kylie made us feel so comfortable along with the rest of our bridal party and parents who raved about them as well. Since sitting down with Al in the beginning up until getting us our pictures everything ran so smoothly. They did not miss a beat. They were punctual, reasonable and they did not get in our way but did not miss one moment of picture taking. Al and Kylie are full of such amazing ideas and are so creative with getting the perfect shots. If you are in need of a photographer look no further then Innergy Studios!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2017

Al and his team are AMAZING! From my engagement photos to my wedding photos....just outstanding! He was always very professional, and well prepared. Planning a wedding can be So stressful and thank goodness i did not have to worry about my photographer!!! He captured my most memorable moments and I will forever be grateful!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/03/2017

Al, Kylie, and the rest of the team were exceptional - from our first conversation with what Zach and I were looking for to capturing the most magical moments. Our pictures were beyond our expectations and our movie trailer brought us to tears. We also purchased the longer video and photo albums - we can't wait to see those as well! Super professional - they were like ninjas! They were everywhere, without ever feeling like it was a production pit. They are the best in New England, hands down. If you want to remember the best day of your life, go with the best, Innergy Studios!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Debbie · Married on 08/19/2017

Innergy Studio exceeded all of our expectations. Al and his team were there the entire day. There is not one thing they missed about our special day. He takes the time to get to know everything about you before he tells the beautiful story. The time and effort he put into our story was unbelievable!!! Both my husband and I cry every time we watch our story. He is THE BEST in the industry!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jill · Married on 07/03/2017

These guys were the best choice I ever made through my whole wedding planning. I can not imagine not having our video! It is no plain video. It is a real life movie that captures every special moment. We watch it over and over again. Al is so professional and sweet and truly cares about his clients. You didn't know they were even there. They made the movie so fast after my wedding and it bought us all to tears!! It was the best decision to go with these fellows and I will never be able to thank them enough. There work stands for itself. My venue was Glen manor and they made a 28 min movie... check it out!!!! Then imagine not having that on your day... you just have to do it!!! Years to come we can watch it wil our kids and on our anniversarys. Forever grateful to Al and his team!!! It was the best day of our lives and every turn we watch it we relieve the day! pRICELESS!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

Al his team were absolutely amazing to work with!!! The work they do is phenomenal. All of the pictures came out beautiful!! I especially love the movie they created. Al takes the time to get to know you and find a story to develop into an amazing (4K) short movie. The quality is impeccable-everyone I know continues to give me compliments on it! If you are looking for an attentive team, stunning photos, and to feel like the star of your own short film, you need to book with Innergy!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jon · Married on 05/13/2017

Al is one of the most talented people we have ever met. His always positive attitude and incredible skills provided us with everything we hoped for. We highly recommend him and his teams services for all of your photo and video needs.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Robin · Married on 04/22/2017

Booking Al B & Innergy studios is a must for your wedding! The quality of work they produce is out of this world; the end product is truly a work of art and masterpiece. They went above and beyond to capture the tiniest details of our special day. Everyone was so easy and pleasant to work with. I couldn't be happier with the final product. Hands down worth every penny. All of our family and friends raved about the movie.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Ryan · Married on 12/31/2016

The innergy studio team was more than we could have ever hoped for. Al and team captured every detail, every emotion, and did it in a way that not only told our story but was modern using cutting edge technology. From the drone that captured the ariel views of our venue and guests, to the amazingly edited video, every aspect was executed flawlessly.

Al team arrived early, stayed late, and thought of everything. On the big day our brains were here, there, and everywhere, so it was immensely helpful how the innergy team kept everything organized and ensured we got every shot.

I could not imagine my wedding without the personal touches, and creative spin the team did to capture all the emotions and feelings of the day. They were a key part of our wedding, and our ability to share it with those who couldn't attend. Thank you INNERGY for being so amazing!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Nancy · Married on 11/19/2016

Al did an exceptional job photographing my daughter's Quinceañero. He was able to capture all the special moments and my daughter said she didn't even notice him taking all the pictures.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Marcus · Married on 10/23/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Al and his team for my October 23 wedding. I can't say enough- he is respectful, kind and super talented. He was a true professional from the beginning. He met with my wife and me a few times prior to the big day to listen to what we wanted. He followed up with emails and phone calls. He made us feel like we were his top priority. And on our wedding day he was amazing- he captured everything without us even knowing he was there. We are so pleased with his work and we feel so blessed that we have our video as a reminder of what an amazing day we had. I highly recommend Al and his team at Innergy Studios!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2016

By far the most breathtaking photographs I could have ever imagined. From the beginning to end, their professionalism was exceptional. I must say though my video is my favorite. I cried watching it the first few times lol. I still get comments till this day on how beautiful it was. I would highly highly recommend Innergy Studio to any bride and groom who are looking for a photographer and or videographer.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2016

Innergy Studio team are not only professional but talented individuals. I highly recommend them to future brides you desire epic photography and or videographer to capture their special moment.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Maria · Married on 07/30/2016

Great photos! Beautiful.and relaxed!

Sent on 12/07/2016

John G. · Married on 07/23/2016

Al B was very professional, creative and charged extremely competitive prices for the pictures and video. His artistic creativity is like none other that we have seen. He used state of the art equipment to capture the moments on our special wedding day. I highly recommend Innergy Studios and will use them again for baptisms, first communions, birthdays, anniversaries, and all of our other special occasions.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Bobbie · Married on 07/03/2016

Innergy Studios was absolutely amazing. Their creative vision paired with their innovative approach to capturing every detail made for the perfect pictures and video. My photos and video have been the talk of our family and friends ever since. I cannot thank their team enough. They were professional, insightful (gave great guidance to create the best shots), and they thought of everything!

A picture speaks a thousand words, but I could spend forever singing their praises and how impressed I was with everything Innergy did to make our wedding stress free and beautifully captured! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

You will NOT find a better wedding photographer!! What an amazing group! Al B's eye for amazing pictures and making you feel absolutely stunning thru out your big day, Was something I'll never forget! Brides to be don't miss out on this guy!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/10/2016

They were amazing, one of the best things about hiring them is they fact there is no time limit, they meet you wherever you are getting ready and stay with you all day and night so they don't miss a chance for a great pic. They were extremely flexible with schedules and were always accommodating to all are needs and wants. I would recommend them to everyone. My wife and I have absolutely nothing bad to say, everything was amazing, the packages they provide are great and you can tell they really take pride in what they do. They helped to make our special day even more special and we felt so at ease with them cuz we knew that our pictures and video would turn out amazing.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2015

We first heard about Innergy Studios while attending a friend's wedding. We watched them work effortlessly behind the scenes throughout the entire day. We decided to hire them after seeing how they work and the beautiful movie they produced.
    It is hard to imagine that our wedding day could have been anymore perfect than it already was, but Innergy Studios proved us wrong! It is very apparent that Al B Freitas and Jeff Dodge love their profession and it shows in the amount of time and energy they put into capturing every moment and detail. Not only did they discuss our engagement over the phone, they met us in Rhode Island to re-live our love story through our engagement at the carousel and in Mystic, CT before our wedding to interview family and prepare for our wedding day. Our wedding day flew by and things were forgotten but watching our teaser and 15 minute mini movie highlighted all of our special moments; they are now memories that we can re-live forever! We can't wait for our40 minute movie!
    We cannot thank them enough and would highly recommend their service to anyone who wants their special day to be captured perfectly!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Carol · Married on 09/26/2015

Had a great experience. Did both my engagement and wedding photos with Innergy. They were on time and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2015

David · Married on 09/25/2015

Simply put, Innergy Studios was the best decision of our wedding. Before you even finish reading this review go do the following immediately: (1) go hire Innergy Studios to do both your wedding photography AND cinematography (2) rest easy and be assured you've just hired your best and favorite vendors for your wedding (3) marvel at the most beautiful photos and cinematography that you will ever see from the most important day of your life.

My wife and I loved working with Al B Freitas and Jeff Dodge, from our initial meeting all the way to delivery. They made everything as easy and seamless as possible. They don't miss any details, met with us before the wedding to discuss what photo/video ideas they had in mind, for our input, and let us know we were in good hands for the day. We had a previous photographer and we don't even think twice about losing our deposit because of how great their work is.

In our opinion, Innergy Studios' work speaks for itself. We didn't notice them at all the entire day, they were like wedding ninjas. I am a tech nerd and can say Innergy Studios has top of the line cameras and equipment and spared no expense to document our day. They shot our day in 4K resolution and produced in 5.1 surround sound aka heaven for your eyes and ears. We've received TONS of compliments on our photos and wedding movies saying how amazing everything is.

Innergy Studios' Al B Freitas and Jeff Dodge are artists. Photos and videos the canvas for their gorgeous work and cameras their brushes. My wife and I feel like we've found our photographer and cinematographers for all our future events. Innergy Studios has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/27/2015