Inna's Florals Reviews

20 | Newmanstown, PA

20 Reviews for Inna's Florals

Thank you Inna! Your services were wonderful, thank you for working with me and my budget. I love your style, you truly listened to what I wanted and you made it happen. The centerpieces were so gorgeous! I still get compliments! The bouquets were truly magical, my bridesmaids were so happy they got to keep them. I especially loved my bouquet, those orchids were so beautiful. All of the flower arrangements were very magnificent, I've never seen arrangements quite as stunning as that.
    You paid close attention to detail, the little things do matter--thank you for that.
    Your prices are very reasonable compared to others. Thank you for your hard work, may God continue to bless you and your business abundantly! I will surely recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Valeriya · Married on 07/06/2013

The flowers where perfect:)! I loved all the flowers, they were beautiful:)

Sent on 08/19/2013

Rina · Married on 06/15/2013

Inna did all the floral arrangements for my wedding and did an amazing job. It was exactly what I wanted and the price was also very reasonable. She was able to create the elegant look that I wanted and I was very satisfied with the outcome. I am so glad that I chose her to do my floral arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. I don't think anyone else would have done a better job!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Inna's Florals's reply:

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure!

Svetochka · Married on 07/17/2010

A some job and some flowers love it

Sent on 08/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2010

We were extremely pleased with the service from Inna's Florals. The flowers absolutely changed the feel of our reception. We were truly blown away. It was affordable and they were very professional. They always responded promptly which is so important when trying to plan a wedding. I have had bad experiences with other vendors not responding right away, but I never had any problems with Inna's Florals. They went above and beyond in every aspect. Overall, we had a wonderful experience working with Inna's Florals and we highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Katherina · Married on 05/08/2010

I don't really have the words to express my thanks to Inna Buzey and all of Inna's Florals. They were a pleasure to work with and the flowers were amazing!!! Inna really understood exactly the look I was going for and executed it with perfection. Inna's Florals went above and beyond and the attention to detail was absolutely incredible! They made my fairytale come true and I HIGHLY recommend them. I have been to many wedding but the creativity used by Inna's Florals is nothing I have ever seen before. Thank you Inna !!! Wishing you the best in your business!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Angela · Married on 04/03/2010

My wedding was truly a fairy tale dream come true in every aspect BUT the flowers & decor was in a league of its own!!! Inna & her team at Inna's Florals created the most beautiful event I have ever seen. I was blown away! It was more than I ever could have imagined. It was absolutely PERFECT! Every single detail was thought through and I trusted her opinion on everything. They were a pleasure to work with & always made me feel confident that I was making the right decisions. I, also was told that my Chuppah was the most spectacular Chuppah my guests had ever seen. I cannot wait to plan another event just so I can work with Inna and her team again! I researched several florists in the area before choosing & from the moment I walked into Inna's Florals, I know it was the right one. Trust me... there is really no reason to look elsewhere. They are honestly the best in the business!!!

Sent on 05/29/2010
  • O

Olesya · Married on 09/12/2009

Great designer! Our wedding was in 2009 and I still get compliments on the floral! Very, extremely flexible with her schedule and will work her best to get your satisfaction! She has many samples if your are comfused on what you want and is there to help you with any style you like. You won't regret.

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Y

Yevgeniya · Married on 04/24/2009

Inna's flowers are so beautiful! Innawas very patient in dealing with my indecisiveness in the planningprocess, and guided me in choosing beautiful flowers with herextensive amount of knowledge and experience. I loved our personalflowers, and the altar arrangements and table centerpieces werestunning. The flowers turned out perfect and we received complimentsall day of our wedding about how beautiful they were. Inna is verythorough--I knew that on the wedding day, she would have everythingorganized and ready to go. She buys flowers wholesale and uses everysingle stem somewhere to decorate the wedding--nothing is wasted, andevery penny is well-spent! Inna was wonderful!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Maria · Married on 04/18/2009

Inna and her husband were amazing! She did an excellent job understanding me and what I was looking for. I was looking for something different and non-traditional in our flowers for the wedding.  I gave her design liberties and am very glad that I did!  Inna is so wonderful to work with. She was so pleasant and caring. My flowers were soo very beautiful! I almost cried when I saw them. The flowers at the church, boutoneers, bouquets, and corsages were just wonderful. The attention to details was amazing. She made my vision come to life.  She did a wonderful job and would highly recommend her services to anyone. Definitely check her out!!!

Sent on 07/01/2009
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 03/21/2009

Inna and her husband made truly"Best of the Best" for our wedding. Inna, made the reception site look magical. I was brought to tears by its beauty. Working with Inna was an absolute joy. We found her guidance and suggestions most helpful. She laid out several options for me as we discussed what I'd like. I didn't have strong ideas at first, but her guidance and suggestions led me to make some decisions that I was ultimately extremely pleased with. Inna's flowers are so beautiful! Definitely comes highly recommended.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Margarita · Married on 01/24/2009

Inna did such a fabulous job creating the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and reception! I would recommend her to everyone! Her ideas for her flower arrangements were gorgeous; it was hard to choose because there were so many perfect choices! After she helped us, the flowers arrived and looked great. I loved working with Inna's Florals. Inna created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding day. She takes into consideration everything related to your wedding not just the flowers. She is a pleasure to work with and just does an amazing job!!! She gives you great suggestions and really does care about making your day truly beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2009

Angie · Married on 01/17/2009

I cannot say enough about the flowers at our wedding. They were
    stunning and exactly what I envisioned but could not articulate. Inna
    was able to turn my disorganized deions of flowers and ideas into a
    real work of art. The centerpieces, the bouquet, the lapel flowers,
    corsages everything were done with great attention to detail. She even
    decorated our plain white cake with flowers-- it looked like a
    masterpiece. They came on site to ensure that everything was assembled
    properly, and I cannot express my gratitude enough. It made the day
    extra special. I particularly liked that, during the planning stage,
    Inna asked whether we wanted "nice, really nice, or magnificent" for
    each separate piece so we could choose how we wanted to spend our
    budget.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2008

Amazing! I could not have had a betterwedding, it was beyond what I had dreamed of. My husband is in theindustry and we had some high profile guest, but Inna's Florals wasprofessional and had no problems with making them feel comfortable.Inna assured me that it would not be a problem and that they workwith high profile clients all the time. The flowers looked beautiful,she did an amazing job of decorating the entire venue, creatingbeautiful centerpieces and arrangements for the bride and weddingparty. The chupphah was so beautiful and many guests commented thatthis was the most incredible flower display they'd ever seen. I am sograteful for Inna and her help. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

Sent on 07/02/2009

Lyudmila · Married on 04/12/2008

I was verysatisfied with the service Inna and her husband provided, not onlywas she professional, but she was very conscientious about mybudget..She went above and beyond to work with my budget..She waspunctual, always available,easy to work with and returned my phonethe same day..
    They transformedour venue into an artistic, vibrant, absolutely stunning ballroom andI couldn't be happier! Their customer service and talent is farbeyond what we had expected. If you're even thinking about callingthem pick up the phone and do so now. Inna's Florals is gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2009

Ruth · Married on 06/12/2009

Inna is a delightful person to work with. She is very eager to please. She designed beautiful bouquets for my daughter's wedding. She listened carefully to what we wanted and what she delivered was perfect. She even delivered the flowers to our house, even though we live 45 minutes from her.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Lillian · Married on 09/21/2007

3.5

INNA IS AN EXCEPTIONAL FLORAL DESIGNER WITH A EUROPEAN FLARE!

Sent on 08/24/2009

Bert · Married on 06/18/2010

3.5

Inna is a real sweetheart and very eager to please the bride and her family. Her prices are great and she is a true artist. Thank you Inna for beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding and for great prices that fit within our wedding budget. We will recommend your services to others.

Sent on 06/29/2010
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 05/14/2009

I'm satisfied.
    The flowers was the way I wonted.
    Thanks to the Inna's Florals.

Sent on 07/18/2009

2.2
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0
      0.5

Center pieces were beautiful but the process was complicated and frustrating. Everything I asked for got talk back about how difficult it would be or how inconvenient it was for the vendor.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Inna's Florals's reply:

I know exactly who wrote this review. I am so surprised that after all I did for these people, they are capable to write such a negative review. I did everything they asked me to do and much more than it was in our contract, and what a “thank you” we got. Speaking of the prices, they would never get it cheaper anywhere else, and that’s a fact. These are my first customers in my life that I had such experience with. But I wish them the best anyway :)