58 Reviews for Inn at Great Neck

Indoor (2)
American (1)
Italian (1)
53 Inn at Great Neck Reviews

We have had an awesome experience with the hotel. They made everyone's stay memorable. Thank you Ryan and team for easy communication and multiple upgrades.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We booked the Inn at Great Neck for our out of town guests for our wedding night. Ryan was super helpful and very detailed in explaining the process of blocking rooms. All of our guests were happy with their hotel stay. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. I was very happy with this hotel!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Having a large wedding and trying to accommodate everyone was quite difficult but working with Ryan made is very simple! We were able to increase our block several times in order to accomdate all of our guests. In addition, Ryan was able to set up two shuttles for our guests as well as a delicious brunch the following morning! Ryan was professional, caring, and always easy to get in touch with! I throughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn and so did all my guests!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ryan was amazing. He helped us throughout the process and made our planning seamless.

Profile Picture Alain, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Ryan was extremely helpful and professional during the planning of our wedding weekend. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend the Inn at Great Neck!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I selected this hotel as my wedding guest hotel and where I would stay the night before and of my wedding. It was truly one of the best experiences that made my wedding day that much more special. Ryan and the entire team truly blew me away! Their commitment to details, professionalism, and over all customer service is truly rare! I have spent many vacations at "fancy" and overpriced hotels/resorts and never had an experience close to this one. Thank you so much to Ryan Curran and the entire team! Check out my review on TripAdvsior also! ;)

Profile Picture Kerrin , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used this vendor only as the hotel to house our out of town guests, after hours bar and next morning breakfast.

Our family, wedding party and out of town guests stayed at the Inn at Great Neck. We occupied 48 out of the 84 rooms, some of us for 3 or more nights. We worked with Ryan Curran and Rosanna Ramkhellawan; both were always available to help or answer questions over the year leading up to the wedding. We hosted an after hours bar at the lobby bar and a breakfast buffet the morning after the wedding. Both were truly appreciated by our guests and I was thrilled we were able to spend so much time with everyone that attended the wedding.

All of the staff were attentive, helpful and courteous! I'd highly recommend The Inn at Great Neck and if I had to do it all over again, I would!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiancé and I had long planned our overnight stay for the evening of our wedding at the Inn at Great Neck. From day one, our entire experience was exceptional. Ryan was outstanding! Helpful, responsive, accommodating and professional. He went above and beyond to help us with every detail. We booked many rooms and required more than anticipated originally. Ryan ensured he would help us to meet this need and kept in contact with us on a frequent basis. All records and communications were accurate and clear. We booked the late bar and breakfast for our guests and soon thoroughly enjoyed their overnight stay. We were even able to reminisce on our wedding with family and friends by relaxing with a drink and some live music in the lobby (played by our own guests.) The information for our wedding transportation to and from the venue was clearly posted and check-in staff helped with this as well. Thank you to the Inn at Great Neck for helping to make our experience and wedding a wonderful and unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Ryan Curran worked with us for the past year to ensure guests attending our son's wedding would have an amazing experience throughout the wedding weekend. We highly recommend your Inn because of Ryan. We took advantage of shuttle service, late bar and breakfast buffet. Rosanna Ramkhellawan was very helpful too. She answered my many, many emails quickly and addressed all of my inquiries. Mo the bartender was so personable and fun. The Omelette Chef and waiter and waitress who ran the breakfast buffet were excellent and attended to our guests' requests with professionalism. Our shuttle driver,, Hubert, was entertaining and made sure everyone arrived to and from our reception safely. Everyone single staff member we encountered at the Inn were friendly and professional from valet parking attendants to the front desk to housecleaning to bar and restaurant staff to shuttle driver! We were so happy we booked our group at the Inn at Great Neck.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was without a doubt the best choice! There is really one of the only hotels around where we got married (The inn at NHP) and I am so happy i went with them. They were extremely accommodating and even more so the next morning when helping me store all my wedding accessories (centerpieces and flowers). We took the FREE shuttle provided back to the hotel after the reception and walked into a room full of rose petals and a bottle of champagne. I brought our overnight bag in a few days before our stay (with our hotel bags for our guests) and they held onto the bag and even brought it up to us at 2 am when we forgot to grab it at check out. The breakfast was delicious (although not included) and the staff was so nice! And whats not to love about the price. One of the cheapest room blocks - we got the best of both worlds.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We blocked out a set of rooms here for our wedding this past January. We were so impressed with how beautiful and clean all the rooms were. We also had shuttles that took our guests to and from our wedding venue which were awesome they even gave us a party bus which all of my guests were excited about! I felt very confident in the services there because throughout the entire wedding process they stayed in contact with me. Thank you so much !!

Profile Picture Cherish, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our recommendation for this hotel was my wedding venue - Inn at New Hyde Park. I'm glad that we booked with them, they were very accommodating and the staff was very pleasant and nice. Ryan was such a pleasure to work with as well as Rosanna. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

Profile Picture z, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My contact Ryan was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. He was informative and professional and beyond accommodating to our hotel requests. I wish all of my vendors were as helpful during my planning process! The rooms at the hotel were very nice and the brunch the morning after was excellent. we also booked the hotel shuttle and late night bar after our wedding. I have no complaints about any of the hotel services.

Profile Picture Jade, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We previously blocked rooms for our wedding guests that were traveling all over for our big day. All of our family and friends, that stayed at the hotel, said it was so lovely. We even held our after party/late bar there -- and the employees were very nice and helpful with ensuring a great time for our wedding guests. The hotel lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays and the service was great. Best part about it was the free shuttle service that was included in our contract (to and from the hotel, for the guests that stayed over). Would definitely recommend! - Janica & Nick 12.30.16

P.S. We worked with Ryan and he was great, patient, and very flexible!

Profile Picture Janica, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience at the Inn at Greak Neck for a block of rooms for the wedding! Ryan and Rosanna were wonderful to work with and also helped organize shuttle transportation (to and from my wedding venue) as well as our brunch the next morning. It was a seamless process and their accommodations were great. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

Profile Picture Ariella, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best decision ever! I booked the Inn at Great Neck as the designated hotel for my wedding guests (the wedding was in New Hyde Park). Ryan and Rosanna made everything so easy - they were incredibly organized. I had so many changes/cancellations and they were so patient and helpful throughout the entire process. From the vans they arranged for us, to the breakfast the morning after, to the after party the night of the wedding, the gift bags - everything - was done meticulously and correctly. The guests loved the place and I'm so thankful that we got their personalized touch. Have no hesitations whatsoever about booking here!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is a perfect hotel for wedding guests and the professionals I dealt with planning the weekend were amazing--helpful, competent and delightful!

Profile Picture User7396938, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Very wonderful experience with hotel- our main contact, Rosanna, was a complete joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7772442, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If your trying to decide if The Inn At Great Neck can provide a great venue for your event, look no further!! Our family had a wonderful rehearsal dinner and stay at the Inn. Everyone provided a level of professionalism beyond what I imagined. The dinner was fantastic and the service excellent. I felt fortunate to have the professional staff at my side to helping us to navigate through our sons wedding weekend. From Ryan the event coordinator to the lovely Joanna and her team, they were all exceptional. This was such a relief for me during this memorable time away from our home of Massachusetts. The staff at the Inn made us feel like we were home away from home. I can't wait to visit again!
Michelle C.

Profile Picture User7066068, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Do it, they were excellent to work with! Ryan is the best!!!

Profile Picture User7067916, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

We booked our rehearsal dinner here and booked our rooms for our wedding guests. Clean rooms, wonderful staff who go above and beyond, and a great location....what more could you want!

Profile Picture User4350322, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked a block of rooms for our wedding on the night of May 14, 2016, and we couldn't be happier with our decision! Ryan, the sales manager, was always responsive and helped us iron out the details of our contract. Our guests were all happy with the accommodations--the rooms were in perfect condition. My new husband and I booked a suite for the night, and we were greeted with rose petals and champagne courtesy of the hotel. It was magical! They even allowed us a later checkout time, which was great to be able to spend some more time after a long wedding celebration. We also took advantage of the shuttle service, which was free with our reception venue (Floral Terrace). They were prompt and went back and forth to bring our guests to and from the hotel as needed. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a gorgeous hotel located in the heart of Great Neck. Convenient access to the train station for guests traveling from out of town. The staff is incredibly kind and helpful and went above and beyond to meet your needs.

Profile Picture User6667722, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I begin??? From the very second of our arrival, to the very second of our departure, ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!! This Hotel is a slice of Heaven on Earth!!! The entire staff had gone above and beyond since our planning had began last year!!! From every intricate detail, requests and concerns, they were all there to address and attend to them with grace, diligence, poise and professionalism!! The entire staff had an incredible warm mannerism the entire time!!! The Hotel was immaculate!!! Our room as well as all our guests rooms, were absolutely beautiful, clean and fresh!! Ryan Curran, Rosanna and Jose, were attentive and professional with each and every task at hand!!! It felt like they were on call for me 24/7!! Since our planning began last year, they have been incredible and AMAZING!!!! I love them all!!!! The other staff members: Nick,(GM), Paul, Miriam, Mo, Lance, Michael, The bartender, Gladdys, etc, went above and beyond for us the entire time!!!! I keep asking myself if the staff was real!!!! LOL!!!! Nothing but praise for "THE INN AT GREAT NECK!!! We will surely be returning for weekend getaways and also to visit!!!!! Best Hotel ever!!!! :) Thanks guys!!!!! We had a perfect Wedding weekend, thanks to you!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ava, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews