60 Reviews for Inn at Great Neck

Liquor License (1)
Open Bar (1)
Barware (1)
55 Inn at Great Neck Reviews

We had a great experience with our wedding at the Inn at Great Neck. We had both our ceremony and reception there and Ryan could not have been more polite and professional with our needs and many questions. We had several small last-minute changes, and each one was immediately accommodated. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say about the day. The staff the day of the wedding were wonderful and conducted everything seamlessly. We really could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

I have mixed feelings about the Inn at Great Neck. We chose them because of their reputation and that they were recommended by my venue. The great thing about them is that you can book the hotel room block for your guests, they hold onto your welcome bags, you can have an after party there, a brunch the following morning, there is parking and they provided a free shuttle to our venue. Ryan Curran was exceptional - so nice, patient, prompt and responsive the entire time. The only issues I really had were that every little thing that was additional cost a lot of extra money. We needed shuttles to take us to the venue earlier than our guests and that cost money. We used the board room to get ready in for hair and make up and that was pretty pricey, although they did provide breakfast. The rooms were nice, but anytime we needed something like extra sheets or blankets, they took a long time to bring it to us. They also did not tell us that we were sharing our after party space at the bar (which is not very big) with another wedding, so that was frustrating. The brunch and after party were pretty pricey - I probably could have done without those - but the food was pretty good. Some of the staff (like the bartender and someone that came up to my husband's room the night before the wedding) were pretty rude and didn't make us feel very welcome. Overall, it was an OK experience - staying there the night before and getting ready there was convenient and easy but again, just way too pricey and for all the money we spent, we wish it as a much better experience.

Profile Picture Daniela, 4/28/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have had an awesome experience with the hotel. They made everyone's stay memorable. Thank you Ryan and team for easy communication and multiple upgrades.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
3.9

We decided to book at the Inn at Great Neck for our wedding on October 27, 2017. Along with the large block of rooms we needed, we decided to host our rehearsal dinner and after party at the Inn as well since the distance from our venue was less than a mile. We decided to go with a 30 room block, rehearsal dinner (the night before) for 30 guests, and our after party. We also received complimentary shuttle service. Our main communications were with Rosanna and Ryan.
Initially, we first ran into problems when some of our guests were trying to book rooms with the wedding block code. Many of our guests were having communication issues when trying to book both over the phone and online. My wife and I had to keep calling the hotel to try and understand why there were so many difficulties including having our room block list updated with all of the correct guests on it. Also, some of our guests were told that our room block was full and then when others called there were still rooms available. Needless to say, the few weeks leading up until the wedding were full of unexpected frustrations that we did not expect to encounter.
Eventually Rosanna and Ryan figured out that there was a glitch in the system and worked to correct the room blocks and wedding listing. Once all of the issues settled, the rest of our experience with the hotel was very pleasant. Our rehearsal dinner went very well. Our shuttle driver was super friendly and provided excellent door to door service. Our after party at the bar allowed us to continue all of our fun with our guests until the early hours of the morning. The bartenders were very friendly and attentive. Check-In and Check-Out was also quick and easy. Ryan sent my wife and I each a basket of goodies the day of the wedding and decorated our wedding suite with roses and a bottle of champagne. Overall, our guests as well as ourselves had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Valet

We booked the Inn at Great Neck for our out of town guests for our wedding night. Ryan was super helpful and very detailed in explaining the process of blocking rooms. All of our guests were happy with their hotel stay. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. I was very happy with this hotel!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with! I sent him about a 100 emails within a year of my wedding and he always answered them quickly and was always so pleasant. I worked with Ryan reserving rooms, organizing a shuttle and booking the boardroom for myself and my bridal party to get ready in the morning of the wedding. We was a lot of help and made this process a lot easier for me knowing I was in good thanks. Thanks Ryan for all your help!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Having a large wedding and trying to accommodate everyone was quite difficult but working with Ryan made is very simple! We were able to increase our block several times in order to accomdate all of our guests. In addition, Ryan was able to set up two shuttles for our guests as well as a delicious brunch the following morning! Ryan was professional, caring, and always easy to get in touch with! I throughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn and so did all my guests!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ryan was amazing. He helped us throughout the process and made our planning seamless.

Profile Picture Alain, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Ryan was extremely helpful and professional during the planning of our wedding weekend. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend the Inn at Great Neck!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I selected this hotel as my wedding guest hotel and where I would stay the night before and of my wedding. It was truly one of the best experiences that made my wedding day that much more special. Ryan and the entire team truly blew me away! Their commitment to details, professionalism, and over all customer service is truly rare! I have spent many vacations at "fancy" and overpriced hotels/resorts and never had an experience close to this one. Thank you so much to Ryan Curran and the entire team! Check out my review on TripAdvsior also! ;)

Profile Picture Kerrin , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used this vendor only as the hotel to house our out of town guests, after hours bar and next morning breakfast.

Our family, wedding party and out of town guests stayed at the Inn at Great Neck. We occupied 48 out of the 84 rooms, some of us for 3 or more nights. We worked with Ryan Curran and Rosanna Ramkhellawan; both were always available to help or answer questions over the year leading up to the wedding. We hosted an after hours bar at the lobby bar and a breakfast buffet the morning after the wedding. Both were truly appreciated by our guests and I was thrilled we were able to spend so much time with everyone that attended the wedding.

All of the staff were attentive, helpful and courteous! I'd highly recommend The Inn at Great Neck and if I had to do it all over again, I would!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had pur rehearsal dinner and after party at this hotel in addition to guest accomodations for the wedding. The staff at hotel were extremely helpful and flexible making sure all my needs were met. I am very happy I used this hotel and highly recommend !!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My fiancé and I had long planned our overnight stay for the evening of our wedding at the Inn at Great Neck. From day one, our entire experience was exceptional. Ryan was outstanding! Helpful, responsive, accommodating and professional. He went above and beyond to help us with every detail. We booked many rooms and required more than anticipated originally. Ryan ensured he would help us to meet this need and kept in contact with us on a frequent basis. All records and communications were accurate and clear. We booked the late bar and breakfast for our guests and soon thoroughly enjoyed their overnight stay. We were even able to reminisce on our wedding with family and friends by relaxing with a drink and some live music in the lobby (played by our own guests.) The information for our wedding transportation to and from the venue was clearly posted and check-in staff helped with this as well. Thank you to the Inn at Great Neck for helping to make our experience and wedding a wonderful and unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Ryan Curran worked with us for the past year to ensure guests attending our son's wedding would have an amazing experience throughout the wedding weekend. We highly recommend your Inn because of Ryan. We took advantage of shuttle service, late bar and breakfast buffet. Rosanna Ramkhellawan was very helpful too. She answered my many, many emails quickly and addressed all of my inquiries. Mo the bartender was so personable and fun. The Omelette Chef and waiter and waitress who ran the breakfast buffet were excellent and attended to our guests' requests with professionalism. Our shuttle driver,, Hubert, was entertaining and made sure everyone arrived to and from our reception safely. Everyone single staff member we encountered at the Inn were friendly and professional from valet parking attendants to the front desk to housecleaning to bar and restaurant staff to shuttle driver! We were so happy we booked our group at the Inn at Great Neck.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was without a doubt the best choice! There is really one of the only hotels around where we got married (The inn at NHP) and I am so happy i went with them. They were extremely accommodating and even more so the next morning when helping me store all my wedding accessories (centerpieces and flowers). We took the FREE shuttle provided back to the hotel after the reception and walked into a room full of rose petals and a bottle of champagne. I brought our overnight bag in a few days before our stay (with our hotel bags for our guests) and they held onto the bag and even brought it up to us at 2 am when we forgot to grab it at check out. The breakfast was delicious (although not included) and the staff was so nice! And whats not to love about the price. One of the cheapest room blocks - we got the best of both worlds.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations

We blocked out a set of rooms here for our wedding this past January. We were so impressed with how beautiful and clean all the rooms were. We also had shuttles that took our guests to and from our wedding venue which were awesome they even gave us a party bus which all of my guests were excited about! I felt very confident in the services there because throughout the entire wedding process they stayed in contact with me. Thank you so much !!

Profile Picture Cherish, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our recommendation for this hotel was my wedding venue - Inn at New Hyde Park. I'm glad that we booked with them, they were very accommodating and the staff was very pleasant and nice. Ryan was such a pleasure to work with as well as Rosanna. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

Profile Picture z, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My contact Ryan was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. He was informative and professional and beyond accommodating to our hotel requests. I wish all of my vendors were as helpful during my planning process! The rooms at the hotel were very nice and the brunch the morning after was excellent. we also booked the hotel shuttle and late night bar after our wedding. I have no complaints about any of the hotel services.

Profile Picture Jade, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We previously blocked rooms for our wedding guests that were traveling all over for our big day. All of our family and friends, that stayed at the hotel, said it was so lovely. We even held our after party/late bar there -- and the employees were very nice and helpful with ensuring a great time for our wedding guests. The hotel lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays and the service was great. Best part about it was the free shuttle service that was included in our contract (to and from the hotel, for the guests that stayed over). Would definitely recommend! - Janica & Nick 12.30.16

P.S. We worked with Ryan and he was great, patient, and very flexible!

Profile Picture Janica, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience at the Inn at Greak Neck for a block of rooms for the wedding! Ryan and Rosanna were wonderful to work with and also helped organize shuttle transportation (to and from my wedding venue) as well as our brunch the next morning. It was a seamless process and their accommodations were great. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area!

Profile Picture Ariella, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best decision ever! I booked the Inn at Great Neck as the designated hotel for my wedding guests (the wedding was in New Hyde Park). Ryan and Rosanna made everything so easy - they were incredibly organized. I had so many changes/cancellations and they were so patient and helpful throughout the entire process. From the vans they arranged for us, to the breakfast the morning after, to the after party the night of the wedding, the gift bags - everything - was done meticulously and correctly. The guests loved the place and I'm so thankful that we got their personalized touch. Have no hesitations whatsoever about booking here!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is a perfect hotel for wedding guests and the professionals I dealt with planning the weekend were amazing--helpful, competent and delightful!

Profile Picture User7396938, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Very wonderful experience with hotel- our main contact, Rosanna, was a complete joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7772442, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best advice is to pick up the phone and actually talk with Ryan Curran...better yet, go meet with him. He is courteous, professional and very easy to work with. I booked 20+ rooms for my son's wedding weekend and we were on again, off again, on again for holding our rehearsal dinner there. Ryan stuck with us during this indecisive time, providing flexibility in room arrangements, menu and seating options, etc. Execution was flawless for both the hotel operations and dinner party. All our rooms were available, no reservation mishaps, beautifully appointed, clean and comfortable. The rehearsal dinner in their banquet rooms was wonderful. We had mock seating setup for the actual rehearsal, dinner was right on time, menu options very robust and delicious. Can't say enough about the staff, sooo accommodating. Outstanding all around, recommend highly.

Profile Picture Bill, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we were looking for a hotel for our wedding guests, it was important to us that the hotel was also close to the LIRR as several of our guests would need access, but was also comfortable and nice, without being too expensive. We worked with Ryan to book a block of rooms, and he showed us a few of the rooms they had available for our guests, as well as the banquet rooms that we could use for a morning after brunch. He was very responsive to emails, and would always follow up, and update us with how many guests had booked, etc. They gave us free inserts for our invites (hotel info, etc.) and it was easy to arrange the drop-off of our gift bags. We were able to get a complimentary suite by meeting our room guarantee, and this worked out great since we did end up having a brunch the next day. All of the rooms were comfortable and they even left us rose petals and champagne in our suite after the wedding :) Our brunch was set up in the second floor executive meeting room and was perfect for our cozy crowd. The food options were pretty decent, and the service was excellent. The trays were constant refilled and when it was all over they even gave us containers to take home the extras. This was especially helpful for some of our guests who were a bit tardy!! It did get a bit crowded around checkout time and so we ended up carrying out our own bags, but all in all the arrangements worked out well.

Profile Picture User7274138, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews