42 Reviews for Inlight Lighting Inc. Event Lighting, MC/DJ Services & Event Rental

Great service given by Inlight Lighting Inc! Our venue was beautiful with their decors! We got drapery, lighting, and chair covers!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry - we didn't get to see you at all on our wedding day and that is a true testament to his team's talent - they work their magic without you even knowing!

Inlight Lighting provided us with beautiful gold chiavari chairs (no scuffs) for both our ceremony and our reception as well as amazing uplighting. Terry worked with our pricing, was able to move the sets of chairs from both venues without a hitch, was responsive.

When I walked into the reception (Mission 261 - where he has done many jobs and knows the staff), I was struck with how the ballroom was transformed. Honestly, without his handiwork, the romantic mood of the wedding definitely would have been set. We would recommend them to anyone. A one stop shop and you will never have to worry. Thank you so much, Terry and team!

Profile Picture linda, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Terri offers very affordable services from lighting to projector rentals. He is friendly and was very helpful with all our questions.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry was very flexible with his time -- I called him and was able to meet with him on the same day to discuss his availability and services for an outdoor wedding reception. He was very informative & knowledgeable, had sample lights so he could show me how they worked and what kind of effect they would create, was familiar with my venue location and quickly drew a diagram of different options for lighting décor that met my needs/wants. He was upbeat, friendly, patient, and easy to work with. He actively listened to what kind of atmosphere I wanted to create and showed me how he could create that effect using his sample lights so that I could get a very good picture of what it would look like. He was also very organized with his portfolio of past projects on his iPad -- unlike other lighting décor people I had gone to, he was able to quickly go from photo to photo to show me his past projects as they related to what atmosphere I wanted to create. He also gave me advice/recommendations on how to maximize the effects of certain lights (I wanted string lights with a romantic feel) in a more cost-effective way. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up on time and looked beautiful! I got multiple compliments from my guests on how beautiful everything looked =) I would definitely recommend Terry from Inlight Lighting to anyone!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry at Inlight Lighting did an amazing job!

Profile Picture eric, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I think if you are considering lighting, you should definitely do it. It totally transforms any ballroom or room that you are in. It gives it that extra wow factor. When we went into our ballroom for a sneak peak, I was totally blown away by the gobos and uplight. We trusted him to put together what he needed, and he delivered beyond expectations.

Our guests also keep commenting on how nice the ballroom looked, and how the lighting was perfect.

Terry is incredibly easy to work with. Email, phone, whatever your preferred method is, he will always reply quickly. He was definitely one of the vendors we did not have to worry about at all. He came, he lighted, and he left. 5 stars, as I would recommend him to all friends and family.

Profile Picture Pauline, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had a wonderful experience with Inlight Lighting on our wedding day 6/15/2013. Terry turned our reception venue into a beautiful event! He was easy to work with and had great lighting equipment to make all our dream come to life. He is professional for how the lighting should be setup. He spent a lot time to match the color with our wedding color. We would highly recommend Inlight Lighting for any event.

Profile Picture User3364508, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I'm very happy to have found Inlight Lighting for our wedding venue. Terry was such an awesome person to work with. He was really helpful during our meeting and even after we signed the contract. What I really appreciate is his team came early to set up on the day of the wedding and they did an amazing job with the up light, pin light and the gobo light for our dance floor. We got a lot of compliments from our guests and thank you for everything Terry, you made our wedding venue so beautiful and memorable!!!!

Profile Picture Winnie, 5/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry and his team did an amazing job for our special day! Our wedding was at the Pacific Palms Resort and Terry did our uplighting, white dance floor, and chiavari chairs. Everything turned out much nicer than I could have imagined. Terry was very easy to work with and helped us decide on things that would make our day perfect. He is very reasonable priced and definitely worked with our budget. Him and his team were very professional on the day of the wedding. I could not have asked for more from Terry and his team. Again, our night was magical. The ballroom was absolutely beautiful because of Terry's words. Thank you Terry! We will definitely refer our friends and family to Terry and Inlight Lighing!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Terry and Elaine for making our wedding day so smooth and seamless! We had our wedding at the Mission Inn @ Riverside, which although beautiful, charged $225 extra for using any outside vendors! We really got lucky finding Inlight because they became our one-stop- shop for our flowers, dj/mc, chair & linen rentals, and lighting! We only had to pay the hotel ONE outside vendor fee for everything..woohoo! Not only that, Terry and Elaine or just so easy to work with and you don't have to worry about anything. Prices are super reasonable too! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who just wants to keep it simple and get everything in one place at a good price!

Profile Picture Linda, 3/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Terry and his team did such an outstanding job, delivering on such a short time frame with an outstanding quality. Extremely humble and very easy to work with, very prompt with his services and delivery, and his customer focus was impeccable. It was easy for my husband and I to pick him for our big day, choosing him to deliver on the lights, chairs, and gobo. We were honestly relieved from worrying about these items because we knew he'll deliver, and he definitely did!

Profile Picture Adel, 2/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I can't express how grateful I am to Inlight Lighting. Terry and his crew captured what my wife and I have pictured for our wedding. The decor and setup of the ceremony to the ball room were simply amazing. They captured the ambiance of the occasion in a very professional and elegant way. You can tell Terry really enjoys his work and it shows. Simply put, it was worth every penny.

Profile Picture User3115111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry was awesome! he provided a great service! and i loved all the lighting and the custom gobo he did for us! everything was great!

Profile Picture Natalia, 11/17/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used InLight Lighting Inc for the Chaivari chair rental service & I want to recommend the service to all the future brides and grooms. Terry responsed my email quickly every time i contacted him. They delivered the chairs on time and set up the way exactly i wanted.

Profile Picture jeannie, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had hired Inlight Lighting for our wedding this year, and we are so happy we did. We learned of the by admiring the lighting of our friend's wedding, and immediately asked for the info after they came back from their honeymoon. Not only will Terry create beautiful mood lighting that is both memorable and romantic, Terry himself is terrific to work with. He even created for us a personalized monogram GOBO that added a beautiful touch to our Special Day. Thank you Inlight Lighting for what you do, and the competitive rates you provide (brides - no need to look elsewhere, Terry has the best rates in town, hands down). A+!!

Profile Picture User2547003, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Terry Ling of Inlight Lighting was a pleasure to work with. I went to his office with my then fiance to check out his services. i told Terry of my wedding colors and we played with the colors until it was just perfect. Terry is pretty familiar with the many venues around Southern California, so he suggests the number of uplights to make a wow factor when you walk into the room, but is also mindful of the price if you provide him with a budget. I used Inlight Lighting for my uplights, pin lights and GOBO. Terry recently also did the lights and GOBO for my friend's wedding and it was fabulous! Would recommend Terry to anyone!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/2/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry with inlight lighting was extremely helpful. Our event looked amazing and his prices are very affordable.

Profile Picture Celine, 6/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I was so happy that I booked Inlight Lighting as my lighting vendor. Terry was very helpful and took the time to meet with me and go over everything a few times. He was flexible. I was originally referred to another lighting guy but he charged way too much. With Terry, he gave me the same exact service at a good price. I got the gobo name design and LED lighting and pin spots on 37 tables plus pin-spotting on my cake table and candy table. I also rented the manzanita centerpieces and they were beautiful! Book them if you want a great price and quality service!!! If you don't know much about lighting, make an appointment with them and he will be able to show you all the different kinds of lights and explain everything to you. He did everything I asked!! When I walked into my ballroom, the lighting was beautiful. I couldn't be more happy! Thank you so much Terry!

Profile Picture shelley, 6/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry Rocks!!! Such good prices along with quality lighting. You're a fool if you dont book him. =)

Profile Picture Eddie, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terry is super friendly and easy to work with. Terry and his team did a WONDERFUL job with our lights. Our guests loved it. Big thanks to Terry and his team!!

Profile Picture Elva, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great Service!!! Nice people....
Definitely recommend

Profile Picture lily, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was at Doubletree by Hilton Monrovia on 11/20/2011. Terry Ling from Inlight lighting is very professional. At our initial meeting, unlike other vendors, Terry would really spend the time with you to discuss your needs, and will work with your budget, rather than trying to sell you expensive "wall wash" or LED lights, when normal 17-20 lights can already make the room looks pretty. He also offered to bring several lights to the hotel venue to test which color is the best and how many lights are necessary. Instead of trying to charge you little by little, he would offer to make your wedding looks pretty at a great price. He is easy to work with, and won't give you hard feeling.

I also rent chivary chairs from them. It was great as well. Flowers centerpieces were AWESOME. everyone loves it for a great price. Again, they are vendors with passion to help wedding couples. We really appreciate it, Terry and Elaine.

Profile Picture Cora, 11/20/11, 5 Reviews
4.2

the quality of the rental service is outstanding.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Terry and Elaine are excellent in what they do and offer. They are very friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Mon, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Inlight lighting met and exceeded our expectations. We are a couple that wanted hands on designing our wedding but weren't sure if everything would look how we imagine. Inlight lighting helped us visualize how all the lighting would turn out making it much easier for us.

They walked us through all the lighting requirements for the venue and provided us a package that is exactly what we want at a very competitive price. On the day we didn't have to worry, they started set up early and stayed to make sure we were happy before they left. But that is not all, Terry came back and made sure things were working during the wedding. ( btw Terry is the guy you wanna look for)

If you are looking for beautiful quality lighting for your wedding with great service and competitive prices, you guys gotta try inlight lighting. They really made our special day glamorous!

Profile Picture Herlinda, 9/10/11, 1 Review