Inkredible Sounds Reviews

36 Reviews for Inkredible Sounds

Inkredible Sounds 1
Inkredible Sounds 2

Haley · Married on 06/24/2016

Such a wonderful DJ! He was easy to work with and made the weddig so much fun! Was so friendly and professional! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Reynisha · Married on 04/23/2016

I would highly recommend Inkredible Sounds to anyone planning an event. Chris was an amazing DJ, and everyone enjoyed the photo booth.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Thanks, we had fun.

DOMINIQUE · Married on 07/12/2015

Big thanks to inkredible sounds, they travelled all the way to houston for my wedding. They where a pleasure to work with being very professional, organized, and prompt.

Thanks Again!

Dominique Guthrie Eckford Tonzel Eckford

Sent on 07/17/2015

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks , we had fun at your wedding.
  • F

Fred · Married on 07/11/2015

DJ Chris Horace is a legit business man. He was very professional throughout the whole time and he made our special day exciting. We will be recommending him to others

Sent on 08/07/2015

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks Fred for the feedback.

brianna · Married on 03/28/2015

Wedding ceremony & reception

We had the best time ever with our DJ Jordan! He kept the atmosphere fun and alive and everybody talked about how much fun they had!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/09/2018

For my wedding we purchased the DJ, the Uplighting, and the Photo booth. He made sure all the songs I wanted played in the ceremony was played correctly and for the reception he tried to play all the songs I wanted to hear and none of the songs I didn’t want to hear. He was very flexible and understanding. The photo booth was a hit and we received the digital version the next day. Also the up lighting made the room perfect for our day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Inkredible Sounds 3

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a great wedding.

Jasmine · Married on 03/25/2018

DJ Chris was easy to work with even with my last minute song changes. He was very professional and easy to communicate with. He kept the atmosphere upbeat the entire day. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a great wedding.

Christina · Married on 03/03/2018

The dj I had was awesome! He was outgoing and had fun at the wedding, which is what I wanted! He even joined in a few times to dance (:
    Also, everyone loved the photobooth! I love that they create a scrapbook for the bride and groom to take home

Sent on 03/08/2018

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you had a great wedding.

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5
      3.5

We never got our dollar dance and also many songs we requested never played. The DJ didn’t even have our last dance song and I completely filled out that form. He didn’t know how to say our last name and didn’t really say anything when introducing us. The ceremony was perfect and so were the first songs played. Other than the few things I mentioned the service was good!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

4.2

The DJ did a good job overall. Something went wrong with the venue speakers pre ceremony so the guest seating music and wedding party music was barely heard. Also, I wasn't able to walk out to the correct timing of my song so no one was standing when I entered...BUT that wasn't all the DJ's fault. It was a combo of the speakers not working correctly and my wedding coordinator not getting the timing right. The ceremony went beautifully tho and that's really all that matters! No wedding is perfect. I still highly recommend Inkredible Sounds.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback.

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

He was polite, but spent more time on his phone videoing the crowd. The only words that were spoken to the crowd was the wedding party entrance and their names. He then announced the first dance and father/daughter dance. Not another word came out of his mouth to the crowd!! I had to ask him to stop playing country and get crowd involved with more upbeat songs. The sound quality of the music was good.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

We apologize that DJ David did not meet your expectations. We will contact you shortly.