Inkredible Sounds Reviews

Inkredible Sounds 3
Inkredible Sounds 4
Inkredible Sounds 5

Ally · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris and the photo booth attendant were great! Chris played the greatest music and was so easy to work with. They arrived early to setup and made the ceremony and reception go smoothly. My husband and I are obsessed with the album that we received from the photo booth with everyone's pictures in it. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Steven · Married on 10/14/2017

The photo booth was a high hit will all attendees, and the bride and groom cherish these candid and wacky pix of family and friends.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

Everyone enjoyed the music and had lots of fun.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 09/09/2017

Service was amazing inkredible sounds did an awesome job. They had every song and much more. His timing was great, he followed the wedding planner precisely as we wanted. He interacted with the crowd which made it extremely fun. He had almost everyone on there feet dancing to the beat.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Soon-To-Be-Mrs.Anderson

Yashica · Married on 08/19/2017

Everybody loved you at our wedding,thank you for being apart of our wedding day.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks for the feedback we are glad you and your guest had a great time.

Kenze · Married on 01/21/2017

Inkredible Sounds was fabulous! I called them last minute due to some unfortunate things that happened with another company. However, I am glad plans fell through so we were able to use these guys. Even though it was last minute, they graciously and patiently worked with us through the entire event. The students loved this at our event, and they created a lot of memories. Also, they are super affordable. Book Inkredible Sounds today!!

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • Callahan

Callahan · Married on 10/22/2016

They were amazing!! Everything was setup and broken down on time! I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to the lights that were set up for my wedding!! Next big event I will definitely be using them again and will refer them to all my friends and family!! ??

Sent on 09/17/2016

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our services.
  • wrs16

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2016

Inkredible Sounds and Chris are awesome! They answered any questions I had very quickly. Chris is a great DJ, he went with the flow and played a wonderful mix of music at the ceremony. I highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks for feedback we are glad you had a wonderful event.

Jeremy · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris and his staff were fantastic to work with from the planning process through the end of our wedding. Chris was very responsive through email and the planning website for planning our event was perfect and easy to use. We had DJ David and he kept the party rocking! He was very professional, we couldn't have asked for a better personality for our wedding. Inkredible Sounds also provided the up-lighting for our event and it was beautiful. The photo booth was an awesome addition to our wedding and we received some really funny pictures. They had a prop box full of fun stuff, and also provided us with an album with copies of all the photo strips. I definitely recommend this company for all three services we used them for, 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had an awesome wedding.

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

the DJ was great played everything we asked and was good with taking requests.. will be using Inkredible Sound for other events in which we need a DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Haley · Married on 06/24/2016

Such a wonderful DJ! He was easy to work with and made the weddig so much fun! Was so friendly and professional! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Reynisha · Married on 04/23/2016

I would highly recommend Inkredible Sounds to anyone planning an event. Chris was an amazing DJ, and everyone enjoyed the photo booth.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Thanks, we had fun.

cadi · Married on 03/19/2016

They made our day so memorable

I loved working with these guys, we had a dj and the open air photo booth and without them our day wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was. They even let my uncle sing us two songs last minute.

Sent on 08/08/2019

DOMINIQUE · Married on 07/12/2015

Big thanks to inkredible sounds, they travelled all the way to houston for my wedding. They where a pleasure to work with being very professional, organized, and prompt.

Thanks Again!

Dominique Guthrie Eckford Tonzel Eckford

Sent on 07/17/2015

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks , we had fun at your wedding.
  • F

Fred · Married on 07/11/2015

DJ Chris Horace is a legit business man. He was very professional throughout the whole time and he made our special day exciting. We will be recommending him to others

Sent on 08/07/2015

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thanks Fred for the feedback.

brianna · Married on 03/28/2015

Wedding ceremony & reception

We had the best time ever with our DJ Jordan! He kept the atmosphere fun and alive and everybody talked about how much fun they had!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/09/2018

For my wedding we purchased the DJ, the Uplighting, and the Photo booth. He made sure all the songs I wanted played in the ceremony was played correctly and for the reception he tried to play all the songs I wanted to hear and none of the songs I didn’t want to hear. He was very flexible and understanding. The photo booth was a hit and we received the digital version the next day. Also the up lighting made the room perfect for our day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Inkredible Sounds 6

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a great wedding.

Jasmine · Married on 03/25/2018

DJ Chris was easy to work with even with my last minute song changes. He was very professional and easy to communicate with. He kept the atmosphere upbeat the entire day. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a great wedding.

candice · Married on 06/02/2019

Very happy w/ our service

Chris is awesome. He came alone down from Dallas to Dripping Springs for our wedding. He was early, made day of adjustments well (The order of the bridal party changed, and he didn't understand the way we spelled out the personal introductions so instead of mucking it up he adjusted.) He listened to the details we provided for him in person and read the crowd well.

Thank goodness he responds to email and texts in a timely matter because, the website we had to use in order to communicate all the details for the wedding wasn't very intuitive.

All in all we were happy and have already recommended him to a friend!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Christina · Married on 03/03/2018

The dj I had was awesome! He was outgoing and had fun at the wedding, which is what I wanted! He even joined in a few times to dance (:
    Also, everyone loved the photobooth! I love that they create a scrapbook for the bride and groom to take home

Sent on 03/08/2018

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you had a great wedding.

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5
      3.5

We never got our dollar dance and also many songs we requested never played. The DJ didn’t even have our last dance song and I completely filled out that form. He didn’t know how to say our last name and didn’t really say anything when introducing us. The ceremony was perfect and so were the first songs played. Other than the few things I mentioned the service was good!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

4.2

The DJ did a good job overall. Something went wrong with the venue speakers pre ceremony so the guest seating music and wedding party music was barely heard. Also, I wasn't able to walk out to the correct timing of my song so no one was standing when I entered...BUT that wasn't all the DJ's fault. It was a combo of the speakers not working correctly and my wedding coordinator not getting the timing right. The ceremony went beautifully tho and that's really all that matters! No wedding is perfect. I still highly recommend Inkredible Sounds.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your feedback.

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

He was polite, but spent more time on his phone videoing the crowd. The only words that were spoken to the crowd was the wedding party entrance and their names. He then announced the first dance and father/daughter dance. Not another word came out of his mouth to the crowd!! I had to ask him to stop playing country and get crowd involved with more upbeat songs. The sound quality of the music was good.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Inkredible Sounds's reply:

We apologize that DJ David did not meet your expectations. We will contact you shortly.