17 Reviews for Inkredible Sounds

One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
17 Inkredible Sounds Reviews

We never got our dollar dance and also many songs we requested never played. The DJ didn’t even have our last dance song and I completely filled out that form. He didn’t know how to say our last name and didn’t really say anything when introducing us. The ceremony was perfect and so were the first songs played. Other than the few things I mentioned the service was good!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris and the photo booth attendant were great! Chris played the greatest music and was so easy to work with. They arrived early to setup and made the ceremony and reception go smoothly. My husband and I are obsessed with the album that we received from the photo booth with everyone's pictures in it. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The photo booth was a high hit will all attendees, and the bride and groom cherish these candid and wacky pix of family and friends.

Profile Picture Steven, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone enjoyed the music and had lots of fun.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Service was amazing inkredible sounds did an awesome job. They had every song and much more. His timing was great, he followed the wedding planner precisely as we wanted. He interacted with the crowd which made it extremely fun. He had almost everyone on there feet dancing to the beat.

Profile Picture Will, 9/9/17, 1 Review
4.3

The DJ did a good job overall. Something went wrong with the venue speakers pre ceremony so the guest seating music and wedding party music was barely heard. Also, I wasn't able to walk out to the correct timing of my song so no one was standing when I entered...BUT that wasn't all the DJ's fault. It was a combo of the speakers not working correctly and my wedding coordinator not getting the timing right. The ceremony went beautifully tho and that's really all that matters! No wedding is perfect. I still highly recommend Inkredible Sounds.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everybody loved you at our wedding,thank you for being apart of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Yashica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Inkredible Sounds was fabulous! I called them last minute due to some unfortunate things that happened with another company. However, I am glad plans fell through so we were able to use these guys. Even though it was last minute, they graciously and patiently worked with us through the entire event. The students loved this at our event, and they created a lot of memories. Also, they are super affordable. Book Inkredible Sounds today!!

Profile Picture User7688415, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing!! Everything was setup and broken down on time! I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to the lights that were set up for my wedding!! Next big event I will definitely be using them again and will refer them to all my friends and family!! ??

Profile Picture Callahan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Inkredible Sounds and Chris are awesome! They answered any questions I had very quickly. Chris is a great DJ, he went with the flow and played a wonderful mix of music at the ceremony. I highly recommend Chris!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris and his staff were fantastic to work with from the planning process through the end of our wedding. Chris was very responsive through email and the planning website for planning our event was perfect and easy to use. We had DJ David and he kept the party rocking! He was very professional, we couldn't have asked for a better personality for our wedding. Inkredible Sounds also provided the up-lighting for our event and it was beautiful. The photo booth was an awesome addition to our wedding and we received some really funny pictures. They had a prop box full of fun stuff, and also provided us with an album with copies of all the photo strips. I definitely recommend this company for all three services we used them for, 5 stars across the board!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
2.8

He was polite, but spent more time on his phone videoing the crowd. The only words that were spoken to the crowd was the wedding party entrance and their names. He then announced the first dance and father/daughter dance. Not another word came out of his mouth to the crowd!! I had to ask him to stop playing country and get crowd involved with more upbeat songs. The sound quality of the music was good.

Profile Picture User7089408, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

the DJ was great played everything we asked and was good with taking requests.. will be using Inkredible Sound for other events in which we need a DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a wonderful DJ! He was easy to work with and made the weddig so much fun! Was so friendly and professional! Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Inkredible Sounds to anyone planning an event. Chris was an amazing DJ, and everyone enjoyed the photo booth.

Profile Picture Reynisha, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Big thanks to inkredible sounds, they travelled all the way to houston for my wedding. They where a pleasure to work with being very professional, organized, and prompt.

Thanks Again!

Dominique Guthrie Eckford Tonzel Eckford

Profile Picture DOMINIQUE, 7/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Horace is a legit business man. He was very professional throughout the whole time and he made our special day exciting. We will be recommending him to others

Profile Picture Fred, 7/11/15, 1 Review