31 Reviews for Inkredible Sounds

Photobooth (2)
Consultation (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
31 Inkredible Sounds Reviews

Chris with Inkredible Sounds was fantastic for our wedding! I initially reached out to Chris after one of my close friends highly recommended him, then later found out my venue highly recommended him as well and worked with him regularly. It gave me a lot of piece of mind knowing that the women managing my venue were familiar with him and recommended him and that he would be familiar with our venue. Chris was very responsive to each and every email I sent and was incredibly helpful. Chris provided an online planning form for our wedding that made everything so organized and easy to keep track of. The week of the wedding he called to go over everything with me so that we were on the same page. Chris was extremely flexible and easy to work with, an example of this is that we switched of the Mother-Son dance on him less than 10 minutes before, but he did not miss a beat and made the change. Chris was friendly, helpful, and did an awesome job announcing the events of the wedding and playing all of the music we love!

Profile Picture Ali, 7/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Dj was super professional, the playlist was on point! Plenty of memories were made!

Profile Picture Raquel, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

For my wedding we purchased the DJ, the Uplighting, and the Photo booth. He made sure all the songs I wanted played in the ceremony was played correctly and for the reception he tried to play all the songs I wanted to hear and none of the songs I didn’t want to hear. He was very flexible and understanding. The photo booth was a hit and we received the digital version the next day. Also the up lighting made the room perfect for our day. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding at the Petroleum Club in Tyler. I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Jerrad, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a great job as DJ of our wedding. I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Jerrad, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional! We used inkredible sounds for uplights and dj

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was excellent and I loved the service he provided.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The service was great. And both employees were so laid back and fun!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jordan was upbeat and so much fun!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris was easy to work with even with my last minute song changes. He was very professional and easy to communicate with. He kept the atmosphere upbeat the entire day. Everyone loved him!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service! DJ Chris was exceptional!

Profile Picture Jasmine , 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris became our DJ as part of a wedding package we have with our venue. Thank goodness. Chris was wonderful. He took the time to answer my questions and very responsive. Didn't really have to worry too much. He set everything up and got the party going at my wedding. Thank you Chris.

Profile Picture Pechie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The lights looked amazing!! The person that set them up showed up early and was very friendly !! I definitely recommend inkredible sounds !

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The dj I had was awesome! He was outgoing and had fun at the wedding, which is what I wanted! He even joined in a few times to dance (:
Also, everyone loved the photobooth! I love that they create a scrapbook for the bride and groom to take home

Profile Picture Christina, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We never got our dollar dance and also many songs we requested never played. The DJ didn’t even have our last dance song and I completely filled out that form. He didn’t know how to say our last name and didn’t really say anything when introducing us. The ceremony was perfect and so were the first songs played. Other than the few things I mentioned the service was good!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris and the photo booth attendant were great! Chris played the greatest music and was so easy to work with. They arrived early to setup and made the ceremony and reception go smoothly. My husband and I are obsessed with the album that we received from the photo booth with everyone's pictures in it. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The photo booth was a high hit will all attendees, and the bride and groom cherish these candid and wacky pix of family and friends.

Profile Picture Steven, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone enjoyed the music and had lots of fun.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Service was amazing inkredible sounds did an awesome job. They had every song and much more. His timing was great, he followed the wedding planner precisely as we wanted. He interacted with the crowd which made it extremely fun. He had almost everyone on there feet dancing to the beat.

Profile Picture Will, 9/9/17, 1 Review
4.3

The DJ did a good job overall. Something went wrong with the venue speakers pre ceremony so the guest seating music and wedding party music was barely heard. Also, I wasn't able to walk out to the correct timing of my song so no one was standing when I entered...BUT that wasn't all the DJ's fault. It was a combo of the speakers not working correctly and my wedding coordinator not getting the timing right. The ceremony went beautifully tho and that's really all that matters! No wedding is perfect. I still highly recommend Inkredible Sounds.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everybody loved you at our wedding,thank you for being apart of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Yashica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Inkredible Sounds was fabulous! I called them last minute due to some unfortunate things that happened with another company. However, I am glad plans fell through so we were able to use these guys. Even though it was last minute, they graciously and patiently worked with us through the entire event. The students loved this at our event, and they created a lot of memories. Also, they are super affordable. Book Inkredible Sounds today!!

Profile Picture User7688415, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing!! Everything was setup and broken down on time! I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to the lights that were set up for my wedding!! Next big event I will definitely be using them again and will refer them to all my friends and family!! ??

Profile Picture Callahan, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Inkredible Sounds and Chris are awesome! They answered any questions I had very quickly. Chris is a great DJ, he went with the flow and played a wonderful mix of music at the ceremony. I highly recommend Chris!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris and his staff were fantastic to work with from the planning process through the end of our wedding. Chris was very responsive through email and the planning website for planning our event was perfect and easy to use. We had DJ David and he kept the party rocking! He was very professional, we couldn't have asked for a better personality for our wedding. Inkredible Sounds also provided the up-lighting for our event and it was beautiful. The photo booth was an awesome addition to our wedding and we received some really funny pictures. They had a prop box full of fun stuff, and also provided us with an album with copies of all the photo strips. I definitely recommend this company for all three services we used them for, 5 stars across the board!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day