Inklinations Reviews

15 | Manhasset, NY

15 Reviews for Inklinations

15 Inklinations Reviews

Meg · Married on 07/14/2018

Annie and Earle were an absolute pleasure to work with! They are both professional, patient, and prompt. They’re very easy to work with via email, phone or texting and were in constant communication with me. With the help of Annie, we designed our beautiful letterpress invitation suite through Bella Figura, which included a wedding invitation, reception invitation, details card, and response card/envelope as well as a lined envelope. Earle handled all the digital printing of addresses and also reviewed all of our names and addresses. We later ordered wedding programs, menus, and thank you cards/envelopes through Inklinations. As a cherry on top, Annie’s beautiful hand calligraphy was used for our escort and place cards. Everything came out wonderfully, and we received many compliments (especially from other engaged couples!) on our timeless invitations. Thank you Annie and Earle!

Inklinations 1
    Inklinations 2
    Inklinations 3
    Inklinations 4

Carol · Married on 12/09/2017

My daughter and I were so pleased that we decided to work with Anne and Earl at INKLINATIONS. While my daughter had an idea of what she wanted as far as style for the invitations, working with Anne made the final choices even easier. Anne has a vast knowledge of wedding invitations and we were able to get lots of good advice and ideas from this experience. Her attention to detail is amazing. My daughter was living out of town at the planning stage and Anne encouraged me to take some of her books and many samples home on a weekend that she would be visiting. We had a lot of phone calls and text messages back and forth with Inklinations, and both Anne and Earl were quick to respond even into evening hours. Nothing ever seemed to be too much trouble. They are both a pleasure to work with- and made the process not stressful and a happy experience. I extend heartfelt thanks to them.

Annie · Married on 06/03/2017

Annie and Earle came highly recommended by a friend who was very happy with her wedding invitations. As soon as I met this dynamic duo, I knew I had to book them before even seeing the invitation options. Annie made the entire process of creating the invitation seamless. She made every decision an easy one and she knew what worked and what didn't. She knew the right wording and what we needed to include and what we did not. Since using her, two of my closest friends used her too! Our invitations were simple and beautifully elegant. We loved working with Annie and Earle. Annie and Earle are a power team that takes the stress out of this task. Even when it came to printing the address on the envelopes, Earle helped make this process seamless!! My invitations were the easiest thing I had to do for my wedding and I owe it all to Inklinations!

Earle and his wife are the best ever. They made the calligraphy on my wedding envelopes look great!

Alyssa · Married on 05/29/2016

Inklinations was without a doubt one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with throughout the planning process and we highly recommend them for any of your wedding invitation or calligraphy needs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Anne and Earle and we cannot thank them enough for making our wedding invitations so beautiful!

During the wedding planning process, we had a difficult time figuring out what kind of invitations we wanted. We researched a lot of different wedding stationary vendors and met with a few. After meeting with Anne, we knew we wanted to work with Inklinations. She was extremely patient helping us look through all of the massive books of invitation samples and provided us with very helpful recommendations. She was very respectful of our desired budget and helped us find exactly what we were looking for at a very reasonable price point.

Anne is extremely detail-oriented and organized—and this is coming from someone who is very type A! She was in regular contact with us to ensure that everything was perfect and exceeded our expectations. Earle was very helpful printing all of the envelopes and went above and beyond to purchase a special font that perfectly matched our wedding invitations. Anne also did beautiful hand calligraphy for our table placecards and turned them around in a very quick timeframe.

We can’t recommend Inklinations enough. Not only did they exceed our expectations with our invitations and calligraphy, but we felt good about giving them our business since they are an extremely friendly and down-to-earth husband and wife team.

Marissa · Married on 11/07/2015

My family has used Inklinations for all our invitations and paper products for years. They are delightful and professional, and their work is stellar. My wedding invitations went out last month and I have received so many compliments on how gorgeous they are! It was the perfect way to set the tone for my upcoming wedding in November. Highly recommend!

I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience we had using Inklinations. Ann and Earle are the best! We specifically wanted to utilize a Crane and Co invitation, so we picked Inklinations from the Crane and Co website and are so glad that we did. I knew that Ann was serous when she pulled out the T-square to measure spacing on the invitation. Throughout the entire invitation process, Ann was awesome and so helpful. She has an amazing eye for detail and it showed in our beautiful invitations. We also used Inklinations to address the wedding invitations and calligraphy our place cards, which came out beautifully. Ann and Earle were so helpful with all etiquette questions regarding how to address various people and any other questions I had. We are so glad that we found such a gem and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Inklinations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you. We truly take great pleasure in helping customers with invitations for their special events. All our best to you. Anne and Earle

Kathryn · Married on 09/26/2015

We can't thank Anne and Earle enough for all their help with our wedding invitations! Anne was amazing in helping us design the perfect invitation. Her attention to the smallest detail and the wording were amazing. Our family and friends have told us over and over how elegant and timeless they were! Earle was amazing with my hectic schedule and really went out of his way for us to get our final product. Wonderful to work with and anytime we need invitations for events in the future we will be sure to go see Anne and Earle!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Inklinations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the very best. Anne and Earle

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2015

Anne and Earle are the best. We set a budget and they did everything they could to show us beautiful samples within our budget. They guided us when we were unsure and allowed us to pick the most beautiful invitations! They were prompt, responsive, and cared about our invitations almost as much as we did if not more! We will definitely consider them for our greeting cards and celebrations in the future!

Anne and Earle are a pleasure to work with! Inklinations went above and beyond for my wedding invitations, we couldn't be happier. They made every invitation, thank you note, table card beautiful and helped make every decision easy and fun! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Such an amazing experience! Anne and Earle were a pleasure to work with. Anne was patient and very knowledgeable of everything wedding related. My mom and I felt very at ease talking with her. We used Anne for EVERYTHING: bridal shower invitations, bridal shower place cards (calligraphy by Anne), tag on bridal shower favor, wedding invitations, wedding menu, wedding place cards, wedding church program, rehearsal dinner invitations, rehearsal dinner place cards, etc. Everything turned out beautiful! We will definitely be back to Inklinations in the future! Thank you so much Anne & Earle!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2014

Absolutely wonderful! Anne and Earl were an absolute pleasure to work with. Anne took the time to sit down with my husband and I to design our own William Arthur Wedding Suite. e picked everything out from the paper, the font, the color, etc. It was so helpful to have Anne's expertise throughout this process. We also had Inklinations address our envelopes and they came out perfectly. We continue to receive compliments on our wedding suite and we will cherish the timeless design forever. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Inklinations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We place customer service and satisfaction above all else and it's nice to be recognized and appreciated. We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you again. Earle

Gaby · Married on 09/26/2014

Anne and Earl made the most beautiful wedding invitations. They were always so flexible and really made the process seamless. I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my wedding and look forward to working with them on future events. They have been in business for years and I know why....great experience and I will be sure to recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Inklinations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and we wish you all the best. Anne and Earle

Lindsay · Married on 09/13/2014

I did my wedding invitations and thank you notes at Inklinations and had an extremely positive experience! Anne, Susan and Earle were all such a pleasure to work with. The team is very detail-oriented and provided helpful guidance throughout the process of selecting different fonts, colors, etc. They were also very responsive on email and always turned around last minute needs very quickly. In addition, they were always glad to accommodate my late working schedule when needed. Overall, I highly recommend Inklinations - you will be sure to have a wonderful and personal experience!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Inklinations's reply:

Lindsay, Thanks so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best! Annie, Earle and Susan

Marisa · Married on 09/30/2013

They had a large variety of books to look through for invitations including natural ones and all cotton ones which I was looking for. They also were very flexible in the addressing of the envelopes even though we had a couple of last minute changes.