InJoy Productions Reviews

31 Reviews for InJoy Productions

1 User photo

InJoy Productions 1

Batia · Married on 09/02/2018

Gilat and her band were amazing this is our second wedding with In joy Production and there are no words to describe how happy we were with her and her band, Dance floor was packed the whole evening, and our guests kept raving about the great musicians and her wonderful singing in a deferent languages. We love her.

Lin Rapaport · Married on 08/16/2018

The best band ever!

Me and my husband got married 3 months ago, and we took InJoy Productions to perform at our wedding!
    Gilat also sang at our ceremony which was so emotional...
    I was blown away by the talent, the energy, the love, and the quality of the band!
    I highly highly highly recommend this band!!!!
    I c'ant imagine my wedding without them🙏❤

InJoy Productions 2

Bar · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do we even start??? Gilat and her band were simply incredible. They know exactly what they are doing and it shows in their performance.

We decided to go with InJoy Productions for our wedding and we could not be happier. Initially, we were not sure if to go with a DJ or a band but we are so happy we got a band. They look and sound great, it's like we had a show on our stage!! They know how to read the crowd and get them moving. Thank you so much to Gilat and the rest of the team. You guys are amazing!!!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Hiring Gilat and InJoy was the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process! Hands down. We had other suggestions of live bands from our wedding coordinator, but we decided to go with InJoy after seeing their videos on their website. Our decision was validated after meeting Gilat in person. She was so kind and put all of our fears to bed. She even arranged for us to hear her sing at another wedding! We had many different song requests from our Irish-Argentinian-East Coast families and Gilat and her team learned them all, including a polka!
    The whole band has a wonderful energy which is contagious and just what you want at your wedding. Our guests danced the entire night - even before dinner! Everybody is still talking about how great they were, even to this day – months after our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2017

InJoy Productions's reply:

Wow... Sarah and Ian, you're so sweet:))) we loved jumping up and down with you and your guests the whole night!!! And most of all, loved it when EVERYBODY came on the stage with us!!! It was one to remember for many many years to come:))))) love you guys!

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2017

Words can not describe how much I love Gilat and Injoy Productions. Gilat was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She really went out of her way to make sure my wedding was an amazing experience. From the moment I met Gilat, it was like she was family. She was so friendly and warm and really personalized her services to fit exactly what I was looking for. I can't say enough about how fun and amazing the band was. I got more compliments on the band than anything else at the wedding! We had a nine piece band and each musician brought so much to the whole experience. They played all the music I requested plus more! I think I had the funnest Horrah that lasted about 30 minutes and people were dancing the entire time! I highly recommend Gilat and Injoy Productions for a wedding or any other party! They will make your event a one of a kind experience!

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2016

I recently hired InJoy Productions for my wedding. I had a fear that my guests would leave early being that the crowd had such a large diversity of culture and I didn't know what type of entertainment would be able to entertain 500 guests. After meeting Gilat, other than the fact that she is truly personable and organized, I decided to move forward with my gut feeling in giving this talented lady the chance. As they say, always trust your gut feelings. She had the crowd dancing all night long and the band was able to sing in so many languages I was truly amazed. Everyone keeps calling me to ask who the band was and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Highly Recommended A+++++++++++

Eldad · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked Gilat and Injoy Productions for our September 2016 wedding. We met with Gilat and we knew she would be a perfect match for our event. Gilat and her team was super flexible and even learned some new music for us. It couldn't have been more perfect!

emily · Married on 09/17/2016

I would recommend this vendor 100%. I am so happy with how everything turned out. Gilat is the sweetest person and made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning. Her band is equally amazing and you could tell that they love to play together because their energy was contagious.

Sent on 09/20/2016

InJoy Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Emily:))) loved rocking on the floor with you!!!

roman · Married on 09/02/2016

Without a doubt, they were the best thing that could ever have happened to our wedding. After meticulous consideration, as to the choice of our band, we decided to go with Injoy. It was the best decision I could have made. They were amazing! There is pretty much nothing more important than great live music at a wedding (aside from making sure the bride shows up :)). I enjoyed having the flexibility to decide what type of music I wanted to hear and when it would be played. They made it simple and easy. Gilat is an amazing singer whose voice echoes that of an angel. Thank you once again Injoy Productions.!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

InJoy Productions's reply:

Wow... thanks Roman:))) it was our complete pleasure!!!

over the top! the best band! diverse music and talented musicians.

Ariela · Married on 10/25/2015

InJoy performed in my son wedding this last Sunday 10/25/15. What a performance! We were all in awe. The grace, the understanding of the mood, the sound, and the songs were all superb. As one of my friends said if you can give points to the band, than out of 10 where 10 is the best, I will give them 20.

They were professional, courteous and engaging... and if there is anything else that I forgot THEY WERE GREAT... WOW

• User5197340 · 2+ years ago

Hiring Injoy Productions was the best decision we made for our wedding. Gilat was super responsive and engaged in ensuring that our wedding entertainment was successful. We wanted our guests to have a top-notch band to sing top 40 and a number of ethnic tune and boy did Injoy deliver! Our guests spent a ton of time on the dancefloor and Gilat ensured that timing of events flowed smoothly and that the event would come off flawlessly. Highly impressed with their energy, flexibility, sound quality and engagement with the crowd.

tal · Married on 10/18/2015

InJoy production made my wedding a dream come true for few important reasons. My husband and I had guests from all over the world and therefore i needed a band that can sing in multiple languages. InJoy Production, and especially the leading singer, were unbelievable. They were professional, moved all my guests to the dance floor to stay, sensitive and reliable. They sang in different languages, switching to English, Russian, Hebrew, Italian, and many more. They coordinated the evening, making sure all is done on time and everyone is happy. Thank to InJoy production, I had my own dance with my father to a rare song that only few people know and even fewer know to sing. InJoy Production did it for me!!!! I had nothing to do but have fun and enjoy my special day. If you want to truly enjoy your event, InJoy is the answer. I know i will use InJoy Production in my future events. A++ and thank you again InJoy

Sent on 11/01/2015

InJoy Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Tal, for all your kind words!!! It was one to remember!! Would love to see you guys again soon and InJoy is here for you always:)

AYELET · Married on 09/24/2015

Wow!!! What a band!!! I'm still all pumped up from that night! We took Jewel Orchestra and it was worth every dime! InJoy team has been everything we ever expected our wedding band to be - energetic, happy, involved, professional, up to date, and most of all, so engaging!!!
    The brass section is amazing, the female violinists are a must, and all the singers just nailed it! The Hora, oh, the Hora was perfect!
    Unbelievable... We love you, InJoy!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

Let me just start of by saying I have been to a lot of weddings and have seen my fair share of bands. Music was my number one priority when it came to planning my wedding and when I found InJoy online, I was hesitant because I had never heard of them before. Gilat, the lead singer, arranged for us to come see them in action at another wedding. Needless to say I was sold! They were OUTSTANDING! I am still getting compliments on the band selection. They listened to all my instructions and played music that kept all my guests dancing the night away. I asked them to perform one of my favorite pop songs in a slowed down version for my first dance with my husband, and it was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to hear it again on my wedding video. If you're looking for an awesome and talented band for your wedding look no further than InJoy!

Sent on 09/28/2015

InJoy Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie!! It's been a real joy performing at your wedding!! Hope to catch up soon!!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/02/2015

I was referred to Injoy by my soon-to-be father-in-law who saw Injoy perform at a previous wedding. From the beginning, Gilat was prompt with her email and phone responses and was open to answering all of my many questions!
    I was able to see Injoy perform recently at another wedding and I absolutely fell in love with the band! They were professional, elegant, and very energetic! Gilat has an incredible voice!! I also like the versatility of the band in that they can play anything from American, to Israeli, to Latin, and more! I am looking very forward to having Injoy perform at our wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2015

InJoy Productions's reply:

Leslie, you are so sweet... I'm so looking forward to your wedding and to dance with you all night long!!!!
    Kisses,
    Gilat

Julian · Married on 07/21/2013

InJoy Orchestra were absolutely fantastic!

We could not have been happier with our choice of band (8 pieces, the horns section is a must!), and with their selection of music throughout the evening. Gilat was a joy to work with - very warm and friendly, and keen to ensure they played the type of music we wanted. She also had an energy on the night that got people up and out of their chairs dancing.

The dancefloor was packed all night, right up until the party finished at 11:30pm - that's a tribute to how much fun everyone was having and how good the music was. The number one thing people commented on after the wedding was how great the band was.

For us, the best thing was how equally good InJoy are at playing both a wide range of Hora/Israeli music, and of regular "American" music - Motown, disco etc.

Worth every cent!

Alan · Married on 05/26/2013

Gilat has an amazing voice and is a wonderful entertainer. My wife and I have already recommended her to other couples!

Injoy made our wedding a huge success. Gilat helped me with the song selection and planning and helped make our day as special as it was. Our guests INjoyed themselves, everybody was dancing and singing until the wee hours of the night. Thank you Injoy. See you at our next celebration.

Injoy Orchestra did an amazing job in our special day! Gilat is a talent...her voice is amazing! very professional and highly recommended!

Love the enrage , nice people had a great connection with them singing in few languages .
    Looking great on stage.

I cannot say enough good things about Gilat and her band. They kept everyone dancing and were a big reason the day was so memorable.

Keren · Married on 09/18/2011

I first saw InJoy perform at my sisters wedding and I knew that when I got married this was the band I wanted. I wanted a reception at my wedding where the dancing was the focus and without InJoy this never would have happened. Gilat has the most incredible voice and knows how to get a party going and keep it going until the end. Gilat did both our ceremony and our reception and really listened to everything that we wanted. Gilat is incredibly personable, flexible and easy to work with. From meeting her at her home to her coming to multiple meetings at the venue she ensures that every detail is taken care of. I highly highly recommend InJoy to anyone getting married and promise that you will be more then thrilled with the outcome!

Karen · Married on 05/25/2008

Gilat and the band are the best! We were 150% happy with their services at our wedding and have recommended them to numerous other couples!