INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

113 | Seattle, WA

113 Reviews for INJOY ENTERTAINMENT

Jen · Married on 02/18/2018

Are you still looking for a dj? Ok great, stop what you are doing and contact Jason and team now. Seriously. Now. Do it. Then come back and finish reading my review. You contact him? Great. Ok now: Omg where do I start! We had the BEST WEDDING EVER because we booked Jason! I can actually say we did... because all our family/friends said we set the bar pretty high with how amazing our wedding was and it was the best event and best PARTY they have ever attended! From colleagues to cousins, everyone was dancing their faces off. Our main recommendation to you: DONT GO TRADITIONAL on Wedding music. Just don't. (Hey offbeat brides, this is perfect for you!) We thought we had a "tough crowd" since we like several different genres of music (seriously.. a lot...). Trust Jason. You will have the best wedding ever because you did. He was killin it all night playing stuff we loved and combos of stuff other people would recognize. So many people took pictures/videos of the wedding and the lighting he did looked absolutely stunning... and thats just on iPhone photos people. My husband and I found Injoy via one lucky Google search (since we are new to Washington). Thank you internet gods that we did!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Casey · Married on 01/20/2018

Steve was just awesome!

Throughout the course of the evening, his selection of music was right on! In my brother's speech, my brother faked out that he was about to sing and prompted Steve for music. Also, I requested an impromptu dance with my stepmother just before the cake cutting. Steve made these curveballs seem like fastballs as he handled them perfectly. He also took the mic and facilitated the transitions throughout the evening like an absolute professional.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Bonnie · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason was the best DJ and the right choice for our wedding. I was scrambling to find someone within our budget and had procrastinated on our DJ. Fortunately, I found Jason and he won us over from our very first phone meeting.

Jason gave us meaningful advice along our planning process and worked well with our other vendors. I was very busy with work and he did a great job at giving us reminders to get our tasks done in a gentle yet assertive way. He also has a great software system that allowed you to build your playlist for different times of the night. Jason worked within our budget and was genuinely excited to work with us from the beginning. It can be nerve wracking finding a DJ given different tastes and wanting to make everyone happy, but Jason did a great job of easing any nerves we had and psyching us up for the best party we’ve ever had! He did a great job at keeping the energy up at our wedding and people were on the dance floor the entire night!

We are so grateful for his services and had so much fun!!! Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2017

Planning the wedding was the most excruciating experience of my life. Jason and his team made the DJ experience as pain-free as possible. Two calls and a webcam interview later and Chris Chamberlain showed up and blasted tunes all night, with only the vaguest directions and guidance from us.

They were professional, timely, and could not have done a better job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/08/2017

It is so appearant once you talk with them that these guys know how weddings work and want to be accountable for everything they are apart of. Things as simple as wanting a timeline are one thing, but when they start to ask down to the detail of who will "win" the longest marriage dance, and how long they have been married is when you begin to touch on the level of detail these guys want. They are fully capable of assessing the wedding guests and what they are "feeling" to ensure everyone is having a great time. If you want to worry about everything else but the music, I would definitely reccommend Illeet Entertainment. Chris was our DJ and he definitely handled things professionally, personally, and we never once missed a beat. Thank you for everything Illeet!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Tara · Married on 09/02/2017

Illeet Entertainment (Jayce was our DJ) was absolutely incredible at our wedding. His music, awareness of our timeline, and his MC'ing were perfect. We keep talking about how much fun the dance party was and how no one wanted to leave because the music was so awesome! We honestly don't have any critiques or feedback...all we can say is thank you!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Vivian · Married on 09/02/2017

When my (now) husband and I started planning our wedding, we read that there were 3 key elements to throwing an incredible party: food, booze, and music. We also wanted a mix of EDM, 90s hip-hop/R&B, top 40s, oldies, and Sinatra to accommodate a range of generations and cultures among our guests. So we weren't playing around when it came to finding a DJ for our big day!

We found Injoy Entertainment through a word-of-mouth recommendation and Jason quickly responded to our inquiry. In general, Jason was super responsive throughout the whole process -- from listening to our initial needs and vision for the wedding to scheduling video interviews with us to ensure everything was on track, Jason was great in shaping and coordinating the steps leading up to our wedding. He's incredibly friendly, quick to respond, and always ready to answer questions about logistics or anything music-related.

And then there was Josh -- our Injoy DJ. He was incredible day-of. For context, we needed a DJ for our 50-person vineyard/outdoor wedding in central Washington. Josh drove out from Seattle to our wedding in Naches, WA (a 2 1/2 hour drive) and set up his equipment in nearly 100-degree weather and smoky air (there were forest fires nearby) without complaint, but was cleaned up and ready-to-go by the time our ceremony started in the early evening. Josh helped keep our evening on track by MCing our entire wedding and announcing key instructions we had outlined for guests. And of course, the music was top notch. Throughout the wedding and even after the day, several guests came up to us and said how much they really enjoyed our music from cocktail hour to the dance reception. We even had a guest ask us for our playlist after the wedding!

HUGE thanks to Jason and Josh for not only playing such an important role in our wedding but doing an incredible job. You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Cherry · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an out of state wedding in WA and so many moving pieces to deal with. Jason was a dream to work with! He is great with logistics, super organized, responsive, and killed it on wedding day! He's the one vendor we had that I didn't really worry about nor did I have to micromanage. Do yourself a favor & book Injoy immediately.
    Cherry & Eric

Sent on 12/04/2017

Liz · Married on 07/22/2017

With my wedding only 3 weeks away, I contacted Jason at Injoy Entertainment to see if he had any availability to DJ at my wedding. He answered my call and immediately put me at ease!! I cannot even begin to explain how organized and responsive he was, down to the very last detail. I met with him the next day and we started to brainstorm the vision I had for my wedding. We went over the tentative schedule I created, chatting about his experiences and song suggestions, I mean I could go on and on. They have an online portal that you can choose songs, describe the setting of your wedding so that they have a better idea on your unique expectations/vision, it's genius! Jason exemplifies EXACTLY how every DJ should conduct their business! I wasn't surprised that Jason was already booked the day of my wedding, but I was confident that the DJ (Josh) he suggested would also be a great choice. I put my trust in Jason and Josh and they did not disappoint. I loved that Jason set up a last meeting to go over each detail of the wedding day again and song choices to make sure that everything is good to go! Jason kept in contact with me up until the day of my wedding and even visited my venue the afternoon of my wedding to make sure that it would be a smooth setup for Josh when he arrived. On top of all that, Jason had his assistant stay for the majority of my wedding to make sure everything went smoothly for Josh. I am just blown away by how sweet and considerate Jason was, considering I had a not-so-great experience with a DJ I had previously hired. He turned a bad situation into the best one. Now for the wedding, Josh followed my wedding schedule absolutely perfectly! He played every single song I asked him to play and the dance floor was packed! I want to have another party just so that I can hire Jason and his team to DJ! Without a doubt, would recommend in a heart beat. Seriously look no further, these are the guys you want at your wedding!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Taysha · Married on 07/22/2017

I don't even know where to begin as far as how my hubby and I (and the rest of our friends and family) were so pleased with Jason! He dj'ed for our wedding and provided uplighting at the Seattle Aquarium a month ago for a group of almost 250 guests. In a nutshell, the band (not associated with Injoy Entertainment) had technical difficulties and their performance was delayed for nearly 2 hours! Luckily, Jason was our hero and came and saved the day! He knew exactly what to do, completely rocked the dance floor, and was so professional - never once complained about it! And the lights - beautiful & more affordable than options from our venue. I 110% recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat. My favorite things about him - he's personable, he's knowledgeable and EXPERIENCED, and he's simply a great person to work with! Thanks sooo much, Jason & Injoy!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

MC · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I highly recommend this company! We can't say enough great things about our experience with Injoy Entertainment. We initially contacted another DJ but he was booked. However, he was quick to recommend Jason & the Injoy Ent. team. Jason, who we originally spoke to is the owner. He's very easy going and had a no-pressure approach to the pre commitment process of it. Right away though, you can tell he takes pride in his work and his team. DJ Ben was our dj for our wedding who was AWESOME! We had relatives that came in early and already were impressed with the music and he was just testing the sound at the time. Throughout the day we had compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music. Also, they have a website where you can choose music you'd like to play and also has a guideline on how you'd like your music timeline. Lastly, we do believe that they're fairly priced for the quality of work you will get. All around a great company. Like I said in the beginning, we can't say enough great things about them. You'll be happy you pick them.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Jason was absolutely amazing for our wedding reception! He utilized our wanted songs, and also incorporated other songs that meshed well with our style. We gave him a lot of free reign and are so happy we did. Our guests couldn't say a bad thing about his music - they continue telling us how much fun they had dancing that night! The flow from song to song was perfect.

From the beginning, Jason was always prompt to respond to any emails and even reached out to check in on our progress on choosing songs. When we discussed the timeline, he made great suggestions. We highly, highly recommend Jason/Injoy Entertainment for weddings!!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • O

Onaleisha · Married on 07/03/2017

Jason Tokita, I just wanted to thank you for the incredible job you and Drea did for our wedding last Monday (July 3rd, 2017)!!! I got to meet Drea briefly and she is wonderful! One of the top reoccurring comments from our family & guests is how amazing our DJ and the photobooth crew were. The music was sensational and they loved how it continuously flowed. You don't need me to tell you, but you are masterful. People can see and feel it.

Also, we appreciate you and the rest of my dream team of vendors, staff, and helpers for calling some audibles throughout the night. Another piece of feedback from our guests is that they did not notice any problems and thought the wedding was well planned and executed. You have a big hand in that as well. You kept us on track with the timeline, reached out when you had questions, and did everything we asked of you and more.

We both genuinely enjoyed working with you and will be raving about you for years to come!

On top of all that, it was INCREDIBLE coming out to see your show a week after the wedding where you gave us the VIP treatment with some one on one, free drinks, and an impromptu introduction to GIOM, an amazing musician from Europe on tour in the US!!! That night, you both tore it up at the Monkey Loft in SODO and made it a night to remember for our late late night Seattle squad consisting of myself, Onaleisha, Hans, Truong, Lloyd, and Kate. I suggest people keep their ears to the ground for your next event because I know I will!

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 06/24/2017

The Injoy Team was wonderful to work with and helped us achieve our ultimate goal of making our wedding fun! Jason the owner was part of the planning process the whole time and we had a chance to video chat with him and our DJ Josh before booking. We felt immediately comfortable that they got our vibe and would keep our guests dancing Their system for must plays and don't plays was super easy and intuitive to use as well. Josh was great on the evening of the wedding and kept the dance floor going.

Overall a great experience with the Injoy Entertainment team!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

The owner, Jason was so great to work with. His responsiveness, expertise, and professionalism really put us at ease and made our decision very easy. Our DJ, Jayce, listened to our wants for our music style and really nailed the vibe we were looking for.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Phyllis · Married on 05/28/2017

Awesome DJ/MC!

My husband and I had our wedding this past May and were extremely happy with how awesome everything was.

When my husband (fiancé at the time) and I were trying to find a DJ/MC for our wedding, we had reached out to about 5 DJs. What made us decide to book Jason was his promptness, professionalism, expertise, friendliness, and great customer service.

Jason truly went above and beyond for our wedding... from the first consultation, to our final consultation, to the ceremony, to cocktail hour, up to the reception's very last song. We trusted Jason's judgment once we provided him some of our favorite songs and the style we were setting up our wedding for- and he exceeded our expectations!

All 150 of our wedding guests truly had a great time and either said 1 of these 3 things: (1) music was great, (2) our wedding was the best one they've ever been to, (3) or that they had so much fun. We were so sad to end our wedding because no one wanted to stop dancing!

Jason even caught my husband and I before our grand exit to congratulate us!

Jason,
    Thank you so much for never letting us down, for showing us and our family/friends a good time, and for all your support. We wish we could get married all over again to relive all that dancing!

Monico & Phyllis Reyes

Sent on 06/14/2017

Carol · Married on 05/28/2017

Jason was incredible and did a great job at our wedding. I really enjoyed the process, as I was able to upload all of my music to his portal and we did some customized songs that he was able to play for us just like we wanted. He did my ceremony, reception, and dance music. I don't think we left the dance floor. The photo booth addition was also a highlight to the wedding. He had great energy and truly listened to what we wanted for our big day. Extremely professional and reliable. I would recommend Jason for any event.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Chuck · Married on 05/27/2017

The party for weddings can be good, others can be awkward--but we had so many people come up to us saying how memorable our wedding reception was, and Jason played a big role in that. From the beginning of the process, when meeting Jason one on one at a cafe in San Diego, we felt like we could trust Jason. He was professional, knowledgeable, yet super laid back and approachable. I think there are a number of factors that separate Jason/ILLEET from others:
    - The online portal- Song selections/preferences for every part of the wedding, from the initial seating music, to the bridal procession, to the songs for the reception dance party--can be set up ahead of time on this portal. Literally every part of the wedding you can think of is listed there and can be planned.
    - Trust in the timeline - About a week prior to the wedding, Jason asked to meet with us over the phone to run through the timeline. He made a point to go through everything from pronouncing the names of the wedding party (especially hard seeing as many had long, difficult Korean and Indian names) to getting a sense of the style of music that we like (he already had an idea ahead of time given our song preferences)
    - His style - He made it clear from the beginning that he will refuse to play cheesy music. The beginning of party catered more towards music of all ages (mix of contemporary and good, non-cheesy classic) whereas as the night went on, he went into more hardcore music of our choice (pop, retro hip hop). You will see too that as an MC, he says just enough to keep momentum and letting the music and experience do most of the talking.
    - Attention to detail - Ahead of time, he had a long discussion with us about the pro's and con's of wireless vs wired mic's and what we would like to go with, for example. When we had a microphone malfunction during the best man speech, it was fixed within a matter of seconds.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/07/2017

Anyone in Southern California looking for an amazing DJ to turn your wedding into a party, look no further. I did SO much research on the DJ for my wedding because I wanted to make sure I had that awesome fun party feel without the cheesy MC/live band. Jason at Illeet Entertainment was so thorough in the process and had skype sessions and phone calls with us throughout the whole process. He even came and did a walk through at our venue with us so he could really get a feel for the setup of all of the spaces we were using. He did the sound for the ceremony and reception and it was fantastic. I also used the photo booth service he offered which was such a hit with all of our guests. He brought TONS of props and there was an attendant there the whole time to assist. He was even able to accommodate when it rained the day of and kind of turned our plans upside down, and I’m sure it wasn’t easy for him to just switch everything around last minute.

Bottom line, Jason really listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted the vibe of our wedding to be like and over delivered. The music and the lighting he provided was amazing and everyone had a blast. AND I got digital copies of the photo booth pictures, which was a plus. THANK YOU JASON!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Daynia

Daynia · Married on 04/29/2017

Jason recently played our wedding and really stepped up when our original DJ was unable to play. He spent time and walked us through a detailed timeline for our wedding and helped us fill in a lot of gaps. The portal they used gave us a really clear snapshot of what type of music we wanted played and when. Jason knows so much about the wedding industry and was able to give us great recommendations and we relied pretty heavily on his expertise and judgement. It was the right move! Day of the wedding he kept everything flowing while he was DJing. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and he honestly helped by stepping into that role. We really trusted him to understand us and our music preferences and his song choices were perfect! Everyone had such a great time. He was able to play a great mix of music and balance out playing to our younger mid-20s friends and all of the parents. When you book with them you are getting more than just a DJ!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Stop what you're doing and book with Injoy! The company is professional, great at communicating, affordable, and you will have a blast at your wedding. We booked DJ Dave and he was nothing but awesome from the first meeting to the wedding day. They can also coordinate lighting for your event if you wish.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Davis · Married on 04/22/2017

Jason is the best! Got so many compliments after the day of. Be sure to use his online portal to it's fullest potential! It is so so helpful.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Nick · Married on 03/25/2017

Jason was a very good DJ. When picking a DJ, you have to take the leap of faith they all will play good music. So we trusted his judgement of song choices and didn't really focus on that during the DJ selection process of our wedding planning. What we liked most about Jason was his communication and logistical planning prior to the wedding. He had a good web portal that kept track of all our emails and payment history. His website portal also had sections to fill out our timeline, wedding info (Bridal party, parents) and song lists. It was relieving to know we could fill this info out on our own time, and then completely trust Jason would know what songs to play, when to play them and not have any questions on the flow of the evening.

His pricing was comparable to other DJ's but he was a preferred vendor at our venue, the Estancia La Jolla. We liked that he was familiar with the venue and didn't need any instruction. He followed our timeline well, played good music, and we have no negative complaints. We would recommend him to anyone, especially anyone at the Estancia.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Katie · Married on 03/25/2017

Wow, Steve and Illeet Entertainment were awesome! A month later, and we are still hearing from guests. They are quick to mention how much they loved our DJ. Above all else, My husband and I really wanted everyone to dance during the wedding reception, and for it to truly be a celebration...and it was!!! Seriously, the dance floor was busy the entire night, and our friends and our parents’ friends danced the night away. We just received our pictures and video, and some of our favorites are taken of us and all of our guests on the dance floor. Steve totally incorporated all of our songs throughout the night, and really listened to us even as the night went on. We loved how Steve was subtle and kept the night super classy…I feel sometimes DJs make it about them, and he didn’t do that whatsoever. As for the planning process, Illeet's online music planner was easy to use. I loved the option to select and organize the reception and music online. As the wedding became closer, our DJ scheduled a call with us, specifically to run through the evening. It made me feel at ease and completely comfortable! No regrets choosing Illeet for our special day! It was the best!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Phillip · Married on 01/28/2017

What made this experience a 5.0/5.0 was Jasons knowledge about how weddings operate. Weddings are chaotic, fun, beautiful, and stressful. Chaotic and stressful are two things that can help be relieved with a good DJ. Jason did just that by helping the flow using excellent music choices and announcements, and being responsive and experienced during the planning phase.

We would highly recommend him to anyone getting ready to start planning a wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2017