INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

112 | Seattle, WA

112 Reviews for INJOY ENTERTAINMENT

B Silver · Married on 10/11/2019

What an excellent night with Injoy!

Jason and his team absolutely killed it at our wedding. We had DJ Josh Verse put on an extended dance party that had people on the dance floor till the very end of the night, and Tony running the photo booth.

Throughout the entire planning process, the whole Injoy team was awesome to work with, providing the right blend of expertise and asserting their professional opinions, while listening to our needs and making sure they were executing our vision for the evening.

Josh was such an excellent choice for our DJ. We got a couple playlists together of the kind of music we love to dance to, and he used his extensive musical knowledge to curate an awesome dance party, mixing in our requests alongside deep cuts of old funk, soul, disco, modern pop... so much fun. He didn't just press play, he's an actual DJ and used his mixing skills to flow everything together perfectly.

The late photo booth addition was also a hit and provided a great option for people to take a break from the dance floor. Injoy also supplied their uplight package which added that extra bedazzle to set the mood for magic.

I would hire Jason and his team again in a heartbeat, and would heartily recommend Injoy to anyone looking for a super professional, stress free event.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Leslie · Married on 10/06/2019

Fantastic DJ & Photobooth!

Jason was FANTASTIC to work with. So professional, so on top of it all and clearly knows the wedding crowd well. He totally picked up on my not so typical requests and nailed the execution (like playing light piano instrumentals in the background during the ceremony), played all of my favorite classics during dinner and was the PERFECT MC during the night (not obnoxious or corny, but clear, concise and timely). Exactly what we wanted!

We also booked the photobooth through Injoy and it turned out fantastic! Loved the custom photo strips they were able to provide, the fun props they had and the great selection of backdrops. The attendant was fun and on top of the booth! Guests weren't rushed to take the next photo and had time to change props and just have fun with it. I was skeptical to book the photobooth through a company that didn't specialize in photobooths, but it was SO worth it and provided a great bundling discount!

Huge thanks to Jason for the amazing moment when everyone was setting up sparklers and he played our 'last song' for just the two of us after we decided not to in front of everyone. We slow danced just the two of us for a second and it will be a moment we forever remember!

Okay, I'll stop gushing now. Go book Injoy!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie dye · Married on 09/21/2019

Look no further. This is your DJ!

My husband and I had a very personalized wedding. We hired people we knew and every detail was very "us." Hiring a DJ was actually where we got most hung up, we didn't know anyone and were worried about cost and didn't want any cheesy announcements, lol--etc. THANK GAWD we found Injoy!!! Jason and Waylon were exceptional! Jason initially answered all our questions and got my husband and I all set. He was enthusiastic, professional and the price was great! Waylon was our wedding DJ and he was a blast! He fulfilled our every request, was easy work with and everyone loved him and his music! By the end of the night he was part of the family. Do not hesitate to hire a professional for Injoy, it's so apparent they care deeply about the quality of their services! Love them!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Haley Hulbert · Married on 07/20/2019

Book Jason!

My husband and I worked with Jason from Injoy Entertainment for our wedding. When we met up with Jason to see if he was a great fit we connected instantly- we knew right away we wanted to book him. Jason is professional, experienced, kind, fun, and clearly passionate about his work. We appreciated his attention to detail- prior to the wedding he went through each specific song we selected for processional, recessional, first dance, etc to make sure he had the right versions. He was very organized, arrived on time (despite us getting married on Whidbey Island on the busiest ferry day of the year). His music was seamless and he had everyone on the dance floor. If you are looking for someone to DJ your wedding I highly recommend working with Jason!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Leslie Williams · Married on 03/23/2019

Best customized service

Loved working with Injoy and really don’t feel I could have found a better DJ out there that listened to our needs so carefully. We got married in a barn and the music piece was so important to whole flow so having the details nailed down so perfectly was so wonderful! Thank you for the excellent service before, during and after! I would highly recommend for your DJ needs.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Abhishek Choudhary · Married on 01/20/2019

Injoy Entertainment to the Maximum

Had Jason and his apprentice Ronnie do our wedding and they straight killed it. Couldn't have asked for a better combination of professionalism and straight heat on the dance floor. Everyone loved it, everyone asked where I found him, and a few people already booked em for their weddings. If you're looking for 'not your average wedding dj' and someone who can actually bring a unique vibe to your event talk to these guys, you wont regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Brian · Married on 11/18/2018

Great Full-Service DJ!

We had a great time working with ILLEET (DJ Steve) for our wedding... our guests are still talking about what a great party it was. We could not have asked for an easier customer experience. Everything from prepping song lists, to staging, help with lighting, and coordinating the flow for the big day was seamless, professional, and required minimal coordination. We asked for a party and ILLEET more than delivered!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Emily Matlock · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and fun all the way!

Having Injoy as our DJ/ MC vendor made for one less thing to worry about through the planning process. Jason and Waylon were responsive, professional and just fun to work with. We couldn't have been more pleased and impressed with both of them from the first video chat! We hope to have more events to use them for someday!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Christine

Christine Petrou · Married on 10/17/2018

Great Success!!!

Illeet Entertainment was hired by my daughter for her wedding to provide the DJ services. They immediately impressed us with their organization, follow through, and low key attitude. They were equally competent through the preparation process as they were on the big day. My daughter was able to provide all the music she wanted to hear on her special day and the DJ put it together in a way that made the dance party at the reception a great success. The vibe was on point! The professionalism and the charisma of the DJ was the perfect combination that you want at a wedding reception. I highly recommend Illeet Entertainment for all your celebratory entertainment needs.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Quintin

Quintin · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision as the Groom.

Hiring INJOY Entertainment for my wedding was the best decision I made as the groom and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Jason and his team's goal first and foremost was to make sure I was comfortable with all decisions being made and to ensure the services were of the highest quality. He provided an excellent DJ, Steve, who had the crowd dancing early and throughout the night. Steve was very professional in all of his announcements and provided us with the DJ experience we were hoping for. The night ended with our favorite song by Calvin Harris, which caused the crowd to erupt with excitement. My wife and I were quickly hoisted into the air and we crowd-surfed above our guests as our wedding drew to a miraculous close, a moment I will never forget.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Gordon · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason was our DJ/Host for my wedding. We had our wedding on 08/18/2018 which is one of the most popular date for wedding this year. Fortunately, we were able to get a hold of Jason just in time.

Initially, I've interviewed a few DJs. Jason was responsive when we requested an initial meet and greet and his team captured my attention with the quality of their website and his professionalism and friendliness in the first meet and greet over video conference.

During the wedding preparation up, there was a portal where I could preview some of the music options and choose the musics I like (which I find very helpful because I am not the super music person who would know which songs to pick) and there was also a place where I update the timeline. The details on the portal is locked about a week prior to the wedding so Jason and his team can start preparing.

There were some changes to one of our songs for a short dancing performance that the groomsmen prepared and some changes to the timeline on the last day and Jason accommodated all our requests as best as we could have asked. (Thank you Jason). On the day of the wedding, Jason and his team setup the audio punctually before the wedding. Jason is our lead MC using English and we also had a Chinese wedding coordinator who served as the translator during announcements because we had some family guests coming from out of town and they are Chinese speaking mostly. I would say the coordination worked out went very well.

I'd say Jason rocks and would recommend Jason and Injoy to others.

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 08/11/2018

Great music to keep the night going

Jason is very responsive and helpful when it comes time to choose all your music. We were hoping for wedding music that wasn't too cliche but that bridged the gap across our multi-generational guest list' he achieved this so wonderfully! Kept the dance floor going all night long! Was such a fantastic MC and DJ for the night!! Definitely recommend!!

We booked the photobooth through his company as well. It was a really good deal in comparison to other options and was nice to have it included as part of his team (too many vendors seems a little overwhelming for day of planning)! Only drawback is that there aren't very many prop options and you have to stand still for 3 seconds while each photo is taken, which is a small complaint but one to think about.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Emma · Married on 08/04/2018

Hayes wedding

Jason was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! We danced all night long and I was SO sad when the night had to end. Not one person wanted to get off that dance floor. The ceremony set up and music was also fabulous. Injoy was super easy to work with. They were always responsive and helpful with whatever I needed. I 10/10 recommend this company for any event!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • James

James · Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further...

I knew music and a trustworthy MC was a top priority for my wedding day. Injoy Entertainment far exceeded my expectations! Jason is so easy to work with and really listened to our needs when deciding on the right DJ to match us with. We feel like we hit the jackpot because Waylon was amazing and obviously extremely talented. He kept the party going all night, understood our vision, and even mixed two songs together for our first dance. Any song we needed, they found it and made sure it was correct. This was especially important to me for the ceremony and first dance, but I didn't have to stress at all knowing Waylon had confirmed each song choice. They were responsive to our questions and even scheduled a phone conference with us the week of to go over logistics and our timeline. If you want a tailored, personalized experience definitely steer clear of big DJ companies and choose Injoy. They are professional and will make sure your guests dance the night away and the bride/groom are happy with their experience. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Mikayla · Married on 07/14/2018

Enjoy entertainment exceeded my expectations. From the beginning of the ceremony to the last song at the reception Jason had fulfilled every detail that I asked of him. If you're looking for a DJ you can trust and rely on for a variety of great music and an MC to help the flow of your wedding, Enjoy Entertainment is your best option!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Claire · Married on 06/23/2018

When planning your wedding, it's hard to choose which vendors to work with - especially when choosing a DJ. For me, I feel that having a great DJ can really bring people together and add so much joy to your night. When finding a DJ, I did tons of research and kept coming back to Jason at Injoy Entertainment, and I am so grateful that I did.

Jason was by far the best wedding DJ we could have ever asked for. Everyone was out on the dance floor during the ENTIRE reception until it was time to do our send off and even then, no one (including us) wanted to stop dancing. It was an absolute blast! We have been married for a month now, and every time we run into people who attended the wedding, they always comment on how awesome our DJ was and how the best part of their night (aside from witnessing our marriage) was how much fun they had dancing with us and the rest of our family and friends.

My (now) husband's sister is engaged and is getting married this summer and the first thing on her to-do list when finding vendors was to see if Jason could be the DJ at her wedding as well.

Jason did such a great job in gauging what songs to play based on our recommendations and how the audience was reacting to the songs. He is incredibly talented.

I cannot compliment and recommend Jason and Injoy Entertainment enough on their professionalism, organization, talent and attention to detail. We worked with some great vendors but above all was Jason at Injoy entertainment.

Thank you Jason, for making our wedding so special.

Love,

Claire and Dan

Sent on 11/27/2017

Dennis · Married on 06/23/2018

My wife and I found Jason and Injoy Entertainment on Yelp in early 2018. Jason was awesome and very thoughtful in setting up an initial webcam meeting to discuss our vision for the wedding. He and his team asked a lot of good questions and were very thorough and had a lot of tools in their portal to help us put everything together.
    On the day of, our DJ, Josh arrived early to check the layout of the venue and set up all of his equipment. He was very self-sufficient and really helped make the wedding shine. Everything was on point and when Josh had questions regarding when to play what, he communicated to us very clearly. Our guests were dancing most of the evening and everyone loved the music.
    I would highly recommended Jason and his team for your wedding, party or any other celebratory event. Injoy phenomenal in making our wedding day a huge success.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason was so friendly and easy to work with but also very professional! He was proactive in asking us about exactly what we wanted and delivered with such ease. Our reception ended up being so much fun and everyone is still talking about how great the music and lighting was! would definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Adrian · Married on 05/19/2018

My fiancee and I hired Jason with INJOY to DJ/MC our wedding at AXIS Pioneer Square in May. GENUINELY, you will NOT get a better value for your money. Having an A+ DJ was super important to us, and I still feel like we paid way less than we should have. Our main goal for our wedding was to throw an awesome party: for us, that meant great food, great alcohol, and a great DJ. We definitely did not want to underestimate how important a DJ is in maintaining the flow of the party! Jason DEFINITELY delivered: he was so much fun to work with in the planning phases, totally got us and our music style and overall aesthetic/vibe. He gave us good feedback on our song choices (which you can pick out via INJOY's awesome online planning system) and was just in general a really cool and fun guy to work with. We were already more than satisfied with Jason before the wedding even came around! On the day of, though, we KNEW we made the best possible choice. Our ceremony was a little different; we had my brother playing live music, and my uncle was a first time officiant. Jason coached both of them before the ceremony, and provided everything they needed to make sure the ceremony went smoothly. Everyone at our reception kept coming up to us and telling us how much fun the wedding was! A bunch of people even told us that it was the best party they'd ever been to, and there is not a doubt in my mind that Jason was such a massive part of that. He kept the party moving, and his song choice was on point. He even graciously dealt with some very drunk guests who kept insisting on certain songs that I knew we had put on our "do not play" list, some pushy aunts who kept trying to tell him to turn down the music, and my sassy mother. Thank you SO SO SO much, Jason, for making our wedding day everything we could have possibly wanted!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • jenandpatrick

Jen and Patrick · Married on 05/18/2018

We met Jason and Injoy Entertainment at the 2018 Seattle Wedding Show and knew instantly that we had found the perfect DJ for our wedding.

Jason was awesome performing our wedding. We left the music choices mostly up to him aside from our must haves and he did not disappoint. Our guests were dancing the entire night and I can't imagine a better measure of performance than that.

This is not your typical wedding DJ. Jason is a true performer with a great taste in music, the ability to read the crowd, and void of the cheesiness you'll find in most wedding DJ's.

The acoustics were amazing and the uplighting really brought our venue together and provided an inviting atmosphere to get people on the dance floor.

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or party, look no further. Jason and his team at Injoy Entertainment are extremely professional and will ensure your guests have an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Sadaf · Married on 04/28/2018

We just got marriage in April 2018 and used Illeet (Injoy) Entertainment for our DJ/Lighting. We did an online chat with Jason and he explained everything that they provide. Our DJ was Steve, he is awesome! We met him in person and since we had a lot of cultural music and ceremony pieces in the reception to be mixed we used that time to discuss what we needed and wanted (top 40, some classics, mixed in with cultural music not in English). Steve did a great job blending our mix of American/non-American music, it was a fun party we will never forget! If we could do it again we would pick Steve again and pay to have the party run longer.

We also got our lighting done through Illeet Entertainment. I was having such a difficult time deciding what color and how much color to choose for lighting especially since it will stay in the wedding photos and I didn't want to do anything negative to the photos by my color choice. I finally decided on a color (very light peach/pink/linen color) and was amazed at how perfect the lighting turned out. My husband and I still talk about how happy we were about the lighting (no joke). We attached a photo from set up time when the room lights were still on which doesn't do justice. It looked perfect in real life and when the lights were dimmed but the photos with dim lights have guests in the photos so we didn't attach it. We also got a gobo design done with Illeet and loved it. It laid at an angle and blurred part of it but since it costs thousands of dollars paid to the Venue (not Illeet) to hang lighting on the ceiling to prevent blurring we decided our money was better spent this way, we knew in advance it would happen. Overall, Loved working with Illeet! Jason is awesome and super helpful and quick to get back to you when you need help, Steve has Skills, and Lighting is Legit! I would definitely recommend Illeet (Injoy) Entertainment for DJ/Lighting and I would definitely have Steve again for DJ. Thanks Illeet!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • caroline

caroline · Married on 04/21/2018

We are SO happy that we chose Injoy Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests raved about the music choices and we had so much fun - noone wanted to leave the dance floor. Jason Tokita is amazing. He was so communicative throughout the entire planning process and is just such a nice guy. I definitely felt like we were friends by the end of it! I highly recommend Injoy Entertainment!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Illeet Ent. was easy and reassuring. Our wedding was a huge hit and Jason and his team of professionals were such a vital part of our night's success. The music was perfect and great for all generations of guests, there were never any songs that begged the question "why is this playing?", and the photo booth/uplighting were great. Jason was also extremely thorough in his approach and dialed in every detail to ensure that our ceremony and reception went as smooth and as fun as possible. We cant thank him and his team enough for the product we received. Dont make the mistake of hiring another company!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Tania · Married on 03/29/2018

So good!!! DJ Steve made my wedding in 3/18 the awesome fun party that my fiancé and I had envisioned. Finding the right DJ was one of my top wedding planning priorities and I'm so glad we made the choice to go with Ileet Entertainment. From the first meeting they put us at ease about their professionalism and expertise, and DJ Steve made sure to follow up with me to make sure he had exactly the songs I wanted to play (I wanted a couple of particular old-timey Latin dance songs for my family traveling from South America). He kept the crowd dancing all night long and everything went smoothly and without a hitch. Also, they were super accommodating with our timeline by setting up in advance and coming back in time for the reception since we had live music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Everything was perfect, thank you Ileet for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jen · Married on 02/18/2018

Are you still looking for a dj? Ok great, stop what you are doing and contact Jason and team now. Seriously. Now. Do it. Then come back and finish reading my review. You contact him? Great. Ok now: Omg where do I start! We had the BEST WEDDING EVER because we booked Jason! I can actually say we did... because all our family/friends said we set the bar pretty high with how amazing our wedding was and it was the best event and best PARTY they have ever attended! From colleagues to cousins, everyone was dancing their faces off. Our main recommendation to you: DONT GO TRADITIONAL on Wedding music. Just don't. (Hey offbeat brides, this is perfect for you!) We thought we had a "tough crowd" since we like several different genres of music (seriously.. a lot...). Trust Jason. You will have the best wedding ever because you did. He was killin it all night playing stuff we loved and combos of stuff other people would recognize. So many people took pictures/videos of the wedding and the lighting he did looked absolutely stunning... and thats just on iPhone photos people. My husband and I found Injoy via one lucky Google search (since we are new to Washington). Thank you internet gods that we did!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018