Infused Catering Reviews

10 | Springfield, MO

10 Reviews for Infused Catering

Maggie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jill and her team were awesome! We they were on time and ready to go. The food was amazing and the buttered apps were exactly what I wanted for our big day. I would highly recommend Jill with Infused Catering!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Miranda · Married on 01/21/2017

This is the only place to go with! Jill walks you through the whole process. She always answers the phone, or gets back to you right away. I did not have to worry about food at all. Best part was, THE BEST FOOD, multiple compliments! We feed 150 people, everyone had large portions. Went smoothly, and it was reasonably priced. They were on time, cleaned up where you had no idea they had even been there.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Kameron · Married on 06/11/2016

Jill and her staff went above and beyond what would ever be expected from a caterer. They served my 300 guest wedding FAMILY STYLE and everyone had hot food served to their table in a timely manner. Not only did she knock my wedding out of the park, she has catered multiple family events for us and is our go-to catering service. You will not be disappointed if you use Infused Catering.

Sent on 01/25/2018

ramona · Married on 01/03/2015

If I could give Jill a "6" on flexibility, I certainly would! She catered my daughter's wedding reception. She worked with us on menu, including letting us provide drinks and a S'mores bar. The food was delicious and plentiful!! The service was top notch and when the servers finished cleaning up their part of the reception the assisted with our clean up. Working with Jill will put your mind at ease!

Sent on 01/05/2015

kayla · Married on 01/18/2014

Jill and her staff at Infused Catering were such a pleasure to work with. They provided fantastic tasting food that fit within our wedding budget. The staff was so helpful throughout the reception and were very professional. We would definitely recommend them for your catering needs!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/02/2013

Jill with Infused Catering was the best decision I made on my wedding day. Jill is such a wonderful and caring person. She was so helpful from day one. She knows a lot about not only catering but all different types of wedding vendors. When we had any type of wedding planning question she would always help us. She provided such incredibly tasting food at the best price. Also, Jill and her staff provide such excellent service. I without a doubt would recommend infused catering for your wedding caterer.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2012

My husband and I were fortunate enough to win an essay contest through Metropolitan Bride Magazine. Jill from Infused catering provided her service to us for my bridal shower and our rehursal dinner. Not only did she provide the food, but also a venue for the shower. Jill is the owner Remmington Place Event Center. It is a nice intimate setting with dim lighting and perfect for any group event. The food was wonderfull! We had a baked potato bar, fruit and veggie tray and delicious croissant sandwiches.There was more than enough food for everyone. She provided tea and water and the staff served us and waited on us the whole shower. The same goes for my rehursal dinner. Everything was great! The food, Staff and service was top notch. Couldn't have been better. Jill was so sweet and really went above and beyond. I reccomend Infused Catering to anyone looking for a caterer.

~Ashley Wielichowski~

Sent on 06/15/2012

Jill is amazing. Her food was so good and was reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Selby · Married on 07/15/2017

Loved working with Jill, truly we did! The food that she prepared was absolutely phenomenal and we had so many compliments afterwards! Only downside about Infused Catering is how busy they are. We had a difficult time getting a hold of them to plan out our menu. Everything ended up working out just fine and the food was seriously amazing! Just know that they are on top of it, but extremely busy. Worth it for the food though!

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • User6820697 · 2+ years ago

I recently used Infused Catering for my wedding reception. The owner, Jill, takes her work and business very seriously. The food was delicious and I received many compliments from my guests. There were minor communication issues and a misunderstanding of what the cake "service" consisted of. Jill went above and beyond to reach out to me to resolve the issue in a professional manner.

Sent on 06/13/2016