11 Reviews for Infocus Pro Photography

Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Wow! Where to begin! I was referred to Sal by our Videographer, and after initially speaking with Sal on the phone, I knew that he was extremely knowledgeable, passionate and detail oriented. He asked me questions that I did not even think of yet! After my now husband and I met with him, we were even more certain that he was THE one and immediately booked on the spot! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Sal was so organized and kept me sane! He met us in Hoboken for our engagement session and took the most amazing photos! He even offered to spend more time with us if we wanted! We had friends commenting on the sneak peak photos sharing that they were the best engagement photos they have ever seen! Sal was even kind enough to come to our house to meet with us the week before the wedding, as my husband and I were swamped with work and travel. On our wedding day, we had not so ideal rain and windy conditions, but Sal and his terrific team were on point and were able to take the most beautiful shots, even pulling us outside after the sun briefly came out for us! Although I've only seen a few pictures so far, I was blown away and super confident that the rest will be amazing as well! I give my absolute highest recommendation to Sal and his team! Trust me! It will be one of the easiest decisions you will make while wedding planning! We feel so lucky to have had him capture our special day, and truly feel that we've made a great friend as well! We can't wait to have him capture all of our future occasions! Thank you again Sal for everything, and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

InFocus is hands down the absolute best photographer to not only capture your wedding day (or any occasion) but a pleasure to work with. Sal and his staff go above and beyond to insure they can capture the most incredible photos possible. Our guests raved about the quality of photos, how "invisible" they were in taking their photos (weren't in anyones way or obnoxious like some photographers) and how professional they were. I would HIGHLY recommend InFocus Pro!

Profile Picture Traci, 1/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Sal and the InFocusPro team made my wedding unforgettable! Sal was amazing to work with and made the entire process fun and easy. He is very professional and an exquisite photographer. People cannot stop raving about my photographs! Selecting for my Thank Yous and Wedding Album was torture because there were just too may amazingly stunning photos. He is an artist and I can’t thank him enough. I highly recommend Sal and his team- you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very impressed with Sal and the passion that he has not only for his craft, but also for working with people. He has an amazing sense of confidence and rightfully so; the beauty of the attention he gives to details is certainly evident in his work. From bride and groom's prep, to sunset shots at Gantry Park, to evening pictures, Sal was professional and personable.

His work is exquisite. Focus on the big picture and let InFocus be the photographers for your special events.

Thank you, Sal and InFocus Pro!!! We LOVE the photos!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sal from Infocus Pro Photography was amazing, his professionalism is on point, when I meet with him I didn't have to think twice about hiring him to take one of the most important days of my life photos. We felt very comfortable with him, he answered all of my questions, he took every phone call, he answered every email. He came on time he got to work the minute he came in. He worked all night @ some point I told him to sit down to eat. And the one thing I loved the most was he never took us away from our wedding we danced, ate and really enjoyed ourselves, he wasn't always in our face like some annoying photographers, but managed to capture every detail he truly was professional. The day after my wedding he posted some photos and I was besides myself on how beautiful they were. I called him a few days later to ask him to print some photos of my family that were here from overseas and the next day they were ready. I'm so happy we chose Sal & I will make sure he will capture all of our special events thru out our new life together.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sal had done two of my cousins weddings and I knew right off the bat no questions he would be doing mine.
It rained all day long and if it hadn't I wouldn't have got the most amazing rain shot.
Amazing work!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the initial appointment until after the wedding, We could not have been more happy with our choice to use Infocus pro. Sal and his crew were down to earth and captured amazing shots for us on our special day. All of our photos were able to be viewed quickly and they were incredible. By far the best Photographer! Highly recommended ! Me and my husband will be using Infocus pro again in the near future for all our special occasions.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Look no further!!!! Sal from Infocus Photography is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! From out first visit with him, Sal was professional, kind, personable, and not pushy. We truly felt he just wanted to make our special day that much more perfect! When is came time for our wedding day, I could not have asked for a better professional photographer. He had great visions and was refreshingly easy to work with. He was extremely patient and made sure we were happy with everything throughout the day and always asked if we wanted anything more or if he thought we missed anything. Not only was our wedding that much more perfect because of him but we now have beautiful memories to cherish forever. I have recommended him to every bride I have ever come across. I know several people now who have used him and all were more than satisfied with his work. We, since, have used Sal for our son's christening and could believe the breath taking photos he was able to capture of our beautiful baby boy. So, if you are in the market for a fun, sweet, amazing photographer I say again LOOK NO FURTHER!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer for your wedding is one of the most important decisions a bride and groom must make, remember after all is said and done your photographs is how you will remember your special day, that being said we took great care in choosing our photographer, and what a great choice we made in choosing Sal and Infocus Pro Photography!
Sal really puts his heart and soul in every single shot, he was professional and really helped us relax and enjoy our day. It was extremely hot that day and Sal was so patient and flexible. His photos are absolutely stunning and unique my husband and I couldn't be more happy with his work!! I highly recommend Sal and InFocus Pro to any bride searching for the best you will surely get it with InFocus Pro! Thanks for all your hard work- Teresa & Joe

Profile Picture TERESA, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Infocus Pro Photography for my entire wedding. Sal was our photographer for our wedding, engagement party, my bridal shower & more. He also did an engagement shoot with us in downtown Brooklyn for a few hours. The pictures are gorgeous. My wedding day pictures are truly spectacular. Sal was a pleasure to work with. He was kind & patient throughout all of the wedding planning. He was sensitive to our needs. He manages to get beautiful pictures that really captured the moment of our wedding without us even knowing he was taking pictures! He is not a pushy photographer. It was important to us to have a photographer who would not harass our guests all evening but would still manage to get great shots. So many of my friends ask me for his information! He gave us a copy on a disk of all our photos to choose for our wedding album. The layout is gorgeous. We even order extra smaller books for our parents. I would highly recommend Infocus Pro Photography for their professionalism & kindness. He did not make me feel like just another bride!

Profile Picture Francesca, 1/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sal was extremely profesional and helpfull. He went above and beyond to make our experience with him a positive one. We were extremely happy with the quality of the pictures and finished albums we recieved. I would 100% recommend him to family friends or anyone for that matter that was looking for a photographer for their event.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/3/10, 1 Review