INFINITY VIDEO Reviews

72 Reviews for INFINITY VIDEO

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Clarissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Service

Tomas and the crew were AMAZING!! They were so accommodating and truly wanted to be there for us! They asked what we wanted to be the main focus of the wedding, what specific things we wanted in the video and everything! They were there from the start to the end and we cannot wait to watch the video! The money was SO WORTH IT!! This will be the video we watch every anniversary! Thank you so much Infinity Video & Photo!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 04/30/2019

Eric Odell Rollins · Married on 10/27/2018

There is no better

You can't go wrong with using Infinity especially for your wedding. They're very professional, flexible, and knowledgeable. Most importantly, they are very resonantly priced. I highly recommend Tomas and his team at Infinity. The other benefit is that with his experience, he knows other vendors and can refer other services. We ended up using a DJ that he had worked with in the past, and it could not have been any better. We had a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Alana · Married on 06/30/2018

Tomas and his team did an incredible job of capturing our wedding day! The customer service we received was beyond exceptional and our final wedding video was absolutely perfect. We are so thankful to Tomas and his team for everything they did for us and can't recommend Infinity Video enough!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Lauran · Married on 03/24/2018

I have never been more pleased & happy w/ a video than I am w/ our Wedding Highlight & our Whole Wedding Video. Thomas & his team of professionals are so genuine & are willing to work with you every step of the way & they will not fail you when it comes to capturing your very special day. Your wedding day is a day that you will never get back, you will only have all that hard wrk, time & effort in your memories unless you have a video that captures your special day that you want to view over & over again for many years to come in the future so that you can cry & relive all those happy feelings. If you are even debating on getting a Wedding Video, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND doing so & going w/ Infinity Video as your choice. Once it is all said and done, you & your husband & even your families can sit back & enjoy your wedding day as if you were one of your own guests & see it from their perspective. Put your trust in Infinity Video for your forever memory of a day & night that will last a lifetime

Sent on 06/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

I did a lot of research before choosing a videographer and I'm so glad that I went with Tomas at Infinity Video. I am SO HAPPY with my wedding videos. Many of our friends and family are so impressed by the quality of the production and how professional it looks. What I loved most about watching the videos, is that I feel like I'm a guest at my own wedding. I can see how everything looked, what my guests were doing, and all the special moments that the day offered. The day really does fly by but I love that I can go back and relive the moments and catch things I didn’t get to see.

It is clear that Infinity Video has been doing this for a long time and it shows that they are experienced videographers. They use top notch equipment and were virtually invisible at our wedding. We went with an option to do voice overs for the video and WOW!!! It was so moving to hear my husband and I talk about each other. I highly recommend that. I know Videography often gets overlooked in a wedding budget but its WORTH IT. Infinity Video is reasonable and you get an amazing value for what you pay. I would highly recommend Tomas and Infinity Video to anyone wanting to capture their big day! FYI - Check out their Vimeo page to see examples of their work!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Marianne · Married on 03/17/2018

Infinity Video did a fantastic job on my San Antonio wedding! They captured important aspects and details and were able to include almost all of them in a two hour video full of content. Tomas was very easy to work with, and the video was completed in a timely manner.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 02/17/2018

We found Infinity Video & Photo featured in a wedding magazine and decided to look them up online. We read many good reviews and watched quite a few of their videos so we decided to reach out. We met in person to discuss packages, pricing, etc and not once did we feel rushed or pressured to make decisions on the spot. Tomas was very helpful in answering our questions and offering suggestions. We ended up booking with Inifity by the end of our meeting and we're so happy we did. Throughout the planning process, Tomas was there every step of the way. On our wedding day, the team went above and beyond to capture everything from us getting ready to our sparkler send off. We recently received out highlight video and we couldn't been more thrilled with the outcome. The quality is amazing and the video captured our wedding day perfectly! Thank you Inifinity Video & Photo for your hard work and dedication to giving us the best video for us to look back on for years to come!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Teresa · Married on 01/13/2018

Tomas did an amazing job capturing our wedding! We had a small wedding (25 people) so I wasn't sure if it would feel too invasive to have a videographer in addition to our photographer there but I'm so grateful we did. The day goes by so quickly and Tomas captured moments that I would've forgotten and that photographs just can't fully capture. He also blended in with ease and helped guide us as we were not used to being in front of a camera. There was an immediate comfort in being around him. Tomas was also very professional and quick to reply to emails in setting up the logistics. I watch the highlight video at least once a week and it fills me with such happiness!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

Using Infinity as a videographer for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we could make! They were absolutely amazing! I am so happy with everything. Our videographer was Rene, and he was great! Very patient, helpful, and made the whole experience wonderful! I am seriously so glad I cam across Infinity because their prices were amazing and their quality is even better! My family and I are so glad the we have these videos to relive this day. They capture all the big moments as well as all the little details. I would most definitely recommend Infinity to anyone looking for a videographer! They videos came back way sooner than I thought and again, I absolutely LOVE our wedding video. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Elaine · Married on 07/22/2017

Tomas and his crew at Infinity Video did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding and reception video! Tomas was very helpful, friendly, and professional. He went out of his way to make things perfect for us. My daughter really did her research on wedding videographers and we are glad she chose Infinity Video. We upgraded to the extra camera for the ceremony and are happy we did. Tomas got some creative angles that allowed us to see moments that we couldn't see or hear from the pews. Well worth the expense! We highly recommend Tomas and Infinity Video!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

Infinity Photo & Video was the best choice I could have made when it came to picking a vendor to capture my wedding day with pictures and video!! My husband, family and I are absolutely in love the pictures and video we received from our wedding. Tomas and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. We worked with him from our engagements to my bridals to our wedding day and did not have any complaints at all! Tomas was extremely accommodating and responding quickly to any questions via email and phone. During our sessions, he coached us through as my husband and I are not natural models so we need to a little bit of guidance, but he always made sure we were comfortable! During our wedding day, the whole team was on time and just knew what to do! I hardly even knew they were at my wedding, but they captured every single detail!! If you are not sure about wanting a video, I highly recommend doing it! I just got my video over the weekend and have already watched it 100 times. It is so great to be able to relive the day since you are so caught up in the moment the day of and miss so many special things! Use Infinity Photo & Video to capture your wedding day, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Christy · Married on 02/14/2017

After searching high and low, and concluding that we could not afford a videographer, Infinity Video came to our rescue. The videographer was the picture of professionalism and flexibility as we changed some things at a moment's notice. I cannot sing enough praises of this great company.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Cassandra · Married on 11/12/2016

Infinity Video captured the most perfect and most beautiful moments from our wedding in San Antonio. While watching our wedding video, we laughed, cried, smiled, and it truly felt as if my husband and I re-lived the best night of our lives. The Infinity staff were extremely friendly and made the booking process so easy for us over the phone, as we were living in a different state. Not to mention, they are very affordable and I felt like we received more than what we paid for! On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time, they never rushed us or made us do anything that felt unnatural. I can't believe all the special moments they captured during our ceremony and reception, as I don't remember seeing much of them. They were never in our faces and asked very little of us the day of the wedding. I highly recommend this company! Look through their sample videos on their website, there is not one video that didn't make me cry, laugh, or smile. Thank you Infinity for the amazing job that you did and capturing memories that are with us forever!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Tomas and infinity video are wonderful! They are so easy to work with and communicate with. They captured every moment perfectly. I would highly recommend infinity video. Thank you Tomas! We love our videos!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Eric · Married on 07/04/2016

Please look no further and stress no further...Infinity Video is the team you are looking for, the team you need! They know every aspect of filming and having a video of your wedding is not a luxury, but a necessity. It goes by so quickly that you and your spouse are likely to need the video to catch all the details you missed, and perhaps the surprises other people had for you! Choose the best, choose Infinity Video!

Sent on 08/28/2016

My husband and I are so grateful for Tomas and his crew!!! Our wedding video is even better than we imagined. The quality and editing of the video is worth the money spent. I could not be happier with the final results. Tomas and his crew are so professional and made everyone feel comfortable with the cameras. They knew exactly how to work the room. We are from Corpus Christi, TX and I was not satisfied with the videographers in town. Therefore, I had to hire out of town and I'm so glad I came across Infinity Video & Photo. All their reviews were so positive and their website was amazing! They really are the BEST!! Thank you Infinity Video & Photo!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Tori · Married on 02/12/2016

We were so incredibly happy with our wedding highlight video! We are waiting til our anniversary to watch the documentary version. So happy!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jackie · Married on 01/30/2016

This was the last thing that I ended up doing in the month leading up to our wedding because I didn't know if I would need a videographer when I already had a photographer! We live in Del Rio, Texas so we didn't really have anyone I was impressed with in our area! That's when I decided to look up videographers in San Antonio, and I found infinity video! I am so glad that I ended up purchasing the videographer package and had them at the wedding! They were there from the time my husband and I were getting ready in the morning, to the church, our portraits that we had taken the day of the wedding, and the whole night at the reception! You couldn't even tell they were there, were never in the way at the reception and are so professional! When I got the video back it brought tears to my eyes! My husband and I love it so much, the fact that we can relive our wedding in the 15 minute video whenever we want is absolutely amazing and heartwarming! We also received 3 blueray dvd's of the entire wedding ceremony and reception! Love that we will have this special video for the rest of our lives! I can't thank Infinity video enough for being a part of our special day! You guys are amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their special day :)

Love, The Mayfields

Sent on 06/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

We used Tomas from Infinity for photo and video, and we loved them! They caught so many of the "action" shots that really helped us to remember how fun the wedding was. The turn around time was also very quick which we appreciated. In addition, the time and detail spent on my bridal portraits really stood out, and I was blown away by the results. We also enjoy watching our wedding highlight video and sharing it with our family. I would highly recommend this group!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

I'm SO glad I hired Infinity Videography to capture my wedding day memories! I was a little bit hesitant about hiring a videographer for my wedding, after having gone to a couple of other weddings where the videographer was kind of awkwardly in-your-face and I felt it was a distraction. But I read some reviews, saw the beautiful portfolio on the website, and knew that I truly wanted to have a once-in-a-lifetime movie of my wedding, and I wanted Tomas to film it!

Tomas was a pleasure to work with, and put me at ease from our first conversations! He worked hard to understand what I was looking for, and also customized a package for me to meet my preferences and my budget. And as for my fears of a videographer being invasive and scaring off any camera-shy guests, those fears totally disappeared when I realized that Tomas was essentially invisible unless I needed to ask a question or if I had a comment or concern. He was so encouraging throughout the entire process, and it definitely was a huge relief to know that I had a videographer who was discreet and incredibly skillful. He worked very well with my photographer from another company, and put everyone at ease with his kind demeanor.

I never usually write a review unless I've seen the finished product- and since my wedding was only 2 1/2 weeks ago I haven't seen the video yet- but I have total confidence that it will be a beautiful film! I'm not worried at all- I can't WAIT to see the video, and I'm so excited to have an heirloom to pass down in my family from generation to generation.

If you're a soon-to-be-bride, scouring the internet constantly like I was, searching for the perfect videographer- you just found him!
    The value can't be beat, and Tomas will make the whole experience very smooth and complication-free.

I'm SO glad I chose Infinity Videography!

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Shiree

Shiree · Married on 05/24/2015

Infinity Video & Photography was our first choice upon moving to San Antonio from Wisconsin, and beginning to plan our wedding. We had viewed several photography sites and material, but nothing that we came across even compared to their work. What truly sold us were the sample videos provided online via Infinity's channel on YouTube. It's only by happenstance we found them by searching under, "Most beautiful wedding videos in San Antonio." There they were. I have to admit I watched them all, many times. There was a breathtaking emotion, and subtlety to the design. It was exactly what we were looking for. I called right away and spoke with a gentleman named Tomas (owner). I'm very persuaded by first impressions, and Tomas blew me away. His phone presence captured me. We set up an appointment to gather our thoughts and get a plan set in motion. He worked beautifully within our budget, never once making us feel we would be missing out. He tailored a package just for us, which gave us all the points we desired. I felt so secure knowing, one of the most important aspects of our wedding was taken care of. Wedding day arrives and that is a crazy time, but Tomas showed up with his photographer, Aiysa (Isa), on time and ready to go. We were slightly delayed, but they worked with us and never made anyone feel rushed, especially, this bride. I had been nervous about cameras and how it would feel to be filmed, would it be obtrusive? It absolutely wasn't. Thomas (my husband) remarked that it didn't even feel a "camera crew" was there. It felt as if Tomas and Isa were extensions of our family, who just happen to be experts! It all felt so lovely and inclusive, and we couldn't have asked for a better or more enriching experience. We have given five stars on all counts because we were really taken care of the entire process, and because excellent customer service, is hard to come by these days. Such a caring, respectful, thoughtful group, thank you!!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Dana · Married on 12/13/2014

Just watched my daughters videos in their entirety... I am so happy we used Tomas! I got to relive and actually enjoy the wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2014

Tomas was amazing!! He made sure to get every important detail and gave us a stunning video. I could not be more happy! I am SOOO glad I invested in a videographer because not every moment was captured in the photos, but the video is full of emotion and makes me so happy every time I watch it! Thank you so much Infinity! I could not recommend them more!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband (still getting used to saying that!) and I are so very thankful to have chosen Infinity Video & Photo services. Tomas and his wife are a phenomenal team. They offered advice throughout the process, each meeting at their office was productive and peaceful. He and his wife brought that same energy to the ranch the day of our wedding. Throughout the day they remained calm, professional and energetic to capture the most beautiful perspective of our wedding! We are so happy with the results! Here's a link to the highlight video they did for us, http://vimeo.com/112424875 | We're happy to provide a personal referral, give us a call! 512-222-6636 - Michelle & Mark

Sent on 11/22/2014