Infinity Sound Production Reviews

131 Reviews for Infinity Sound Production

• I

Ivan D · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Very Professional

Infinity Sound Production did a great job with our wedding. They executed exactly as requested.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Darlene Lynch · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Professional and flexible

We enjoyed working with them. They accommodated our requests and we’re flexible to help us when the event changed drastically due to the emerging threat of the pandemic. Eddie M was excellent.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Sahir Imam · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Tony was an excellent person to do business with.

My experience with Infinity Sound was excellent. They were extremely responsive and coorporative.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Anne · Getting married on 04/09/2021

All of the best-- from one vendor!

Eddy was amazing! We got a package with lighting, strings, DJ, a monogram, and MORE! We added the photo booth option and were NOT disappointed (Adrian was great!). We switched to a more disco/70s playlist when we noticed our guests loved that more. Eddy was so flexible and kind! It was great to see people dance and enjoy themselves. Best choice we made!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Sabrina Evans · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Awesome

We were sooo pleased with this dj! Even the music during dinner was like he had pressed play on our iTunes. He kept the party going until the very end!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Nicole · Married on 02/08/2020

Great DJ - happy with service !

We are really happy with the service and attention Infinity Sound Production gave us for our wedding. Response time was quick and everything was easy to work with (music selection process, timeline). Music selection was great and many packages available to work with your style/preferences. Would recommend for anyone’s wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Artistic

Artistic Creations By Ac · Married on 02/02/2020

Consistently excellent

I have used this vendor a few times and they are consistent with the excellence of their work , reasonably priced and always on time!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 10/18/2019

DJ and Lighting for our Wedding

Tony the Hitman was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire night. It was incredible.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Vinita

Vinita Chakravarty · Married on 09/07/2019

Value for money, excellent service

PROMPT AND HASSLE FREE SERVICE

Sent on 09/19/2019

Brian Park · Married on 06/08/2019

Tremendous Overall Experience for Everyone

Tony was very helpful in assisting us with planning our wedding reception and Eddie was a great DJ at the event. We received many compliments from friends and family. Everyone was dancing all night long. The dance floor was not big enough! Eddie was spot on with his announcements and his choice of music. This was not easy as the crowd was a mix of Mid-westerners and Latins. He played our requested songs and mixed in many of his own. We are very grateful for his work.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Infinity Sound Production's reply:

I'M glad you guys enjoyed the wedding, It was our pleasure helping you make this an unforgatble night. Congrats!

Jocharine Delorme · Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome work

professional
    flexible
    great work

Sent on 04/18/2019

Barbara · Married on 06/04/2019

Getting married on 6-4-2019

Infinity Sound Production was very responsive via email, text, and phone calls whenever I needed them.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Rosane Villordo · Married on 04/05/2019

Professionalism, competence and helpful!

Those guys are really professional and engaged on helping you to plan your wedding timeline.
    Most of my guests were from abroad so, I prepared a long playlist to fit the eclectic taste of our crew. They followed it and, of course, added so many more that kept the party spirit! It was awesome!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Christina · Married on 03/23/2019

Over the TOP!

Working with Tony was such a pleasure! Always made sure that I had all my questions answered and was very detailed. The DJ was amazing! He played all the songs we requested and had everyone dancing from the beginning. Frank was an amazing MC and had us laughing the entire time he was on the mic. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 03/23/2019

Mrs. Rodriguez

Amazing service! Played an extra 30 minutes for free. The family loved all the music played and the transition. I would definitely recommend their service! Hassle and stress free and very accommodating.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • JoyA

Joy A · Married on 03/02/2019

Tony and Frank Were Amazing!

My husband's aunt has worked with Tony many times and she highly recommended him to us. We booked him for his DJ and Photo Booth services. Tony and his team were amazing. They kept our guests dancing all night and everyone had an amazing time. The photo booth was great and all of our guests loved it. Thank you for making our wedding wonderful, Infinity Sound Production!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Lane · Married on 09/15/2018

This is our second rodio with ISP, they are the best in south Florida. Our family is so happy that we came across Tony four years ago with my oldest daughter 15 party. It was no doubt that with our second daughter Tony was the person to go to, to make her vision come true.. He has an amazing team that can transform a ordinary ballroom into any theme you wish for.. our theme was Bollywood, one of the comments our guest said was that the room transformation Felt like If they were in India. Also Tony is an amazing DJ, once the party gets started everyone is on the dance floor having a great time.. Thank you, Tony for making our parties one of kind and holding a belt with our guest for throwing the best parties they have been invited to..

Sent on 09/17/2018

Abdoulaye · Married on 09/02/2018

Steve and his team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding as well as providing photo booth services. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme/tone. We got SO many compliments on the music and the event overall, and Steve really set the stage for our wedding. Would recommend her.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lynec · Married on 07/06/2018

I got the opportunity to see DJ Tony The Hitman in action before my wedding for a wedding I attended and I knew that my wedding was going to be awesome if he was going to be our DJ. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him and his team, my husband made a change to our entrance music to the reception at the last minute and Tony was super accommodating in our request. My husband and I had an awesome time at our wedding and we know our wedding wouldn't have been the same if we didn't have Tony. Thank you again for playing the best music at our wedding!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Infinity Sound Production's reply:

Thank you we had an amazing time at your beautfuil wedding. To many years of happiness..

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

We were able to work with Tony and ISP for our wedding as they were part of the package we decided on with our catering and event company. I wanted to be sure that ISP would be a good match for our wedding so I reached out to Tony and he was more than willing to sit down with us and make us feel comfortable. As our wedding date approached, we were in need of bistro lighting for our reception area and ISP was able to help us out with that as well (it looked beautiful by the way). A few days before the wedding the DJ that would be at our wedding, Robert, reached out to me. He was extremely helpful and listened to my wants and needs. He even made a special mix for my dance with my dad. All in all, we had a great experience with ISP.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Infinity Sound Production's reply:

Thank you Nicole it was our pleasure . Congrats !

Janice · Married on 02/15/2018

Thank you Tony for doing such an amazing job with setting up the photo booth, chandeliers, providing La Hora Loca supplies, and helping make the night memorable with your high-energy personality and music!!! Adding the drummer for the live effect I was looking for was a brilliant idea! We received so many compliments on the music you played and how much fun the reception was. Thank you again for everything you did!!! You're the best Tony!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/21/2018

This is not the first time I’ve used ISP D’s. Tony and his team are amazing. The whole experience was so easy. Tony offers professionalism and is very responsive. Wedding day went without any problems. The lighting was beautiful and the dance floor was never empty. We also hired a purcussionist thru ISP and it was a hit. I Highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Jacquline · Married on 11/12/2017

Tony the Hitman from Infinity Sound Production was absolutely WONDERFUL! He possess care and passion when discussing little details to make the event sound and look it’s best. This company offers so much, and their packages worked extremely well with our budget. Tony is very easy to work and his care and passion shows in his work. I am glad we chose ISPD, because Tony made our wedding not only look and sound spectacular, but feel spectacular as well. Guests were amazed and in awe of all the details, and selected music choices. Although the weather took its toll, the transition was extremely smooth and the sounding was perfect. The music energy was very appropriate and kept the crowd going all through the entire event, my guests are still talking about the music and how much they loved it! Tony made my wedding feel like the best wedding, even my guests felt as though our wedding event was the absolute best compared to others. So if you’re reading this, what’s more to say... BOOK THIS COMPANY! You won’t be disappointed

Sent on 11/24/2017

kandace · Married on 11/04/2017

Love working with Tony's team.
    Understanding the needs of our requests as a catering vendor.
    Timely and very professional. Thank you again Tony! See you next wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very satisfied with the service provided and professionalism. Eddy Meneses did an excellent job with the introductions and keeping everyone dancing all night. Eddy was extremely helpful keeping the wedding timeline flowing smoothly. We received great comments from the guest also!

Sent on 10/20/2017