Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting Reviews

114 | Miami, FL

114 Reviews for Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting

114 Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting Reviews

Lane · Married on 09/15/2018

This is our second rodio with ISP, they are the best in south Florida. Our family is so happy that we came across Tony four years ago with my oldest daughter 15 party. It was no doubt that with our second daughter Tony was the person to go to, to make her vision come true.. He has an amazing team that can transform a ordinary ballroom into any theme you wish for.. our theme was Bollywood, one of the comments our guest said was that the room transformation Felt like If they were in India. Also Tony is an amazing DJ, once the party gets started everyone is on the dance floor having a great time.. Thank you, Tony for making our parties one of kind and holding a belt with our guest for throwing the best parties they have been invited to..

Abdoulaye · Married on 09/02/2018

Steve and his team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding as well as providing photo booth services. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He listened to our requests and put together a killer playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our theme/tone. We got SO many compliments on the music and the event overall, and Steve really set the stage for our wedding. Would recommend her.

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

We were able to work with Tony and ISP for our wedding as they were part of the package we decided on with our catering and event company. I wanted to be sure that ISP would be a good match for our wedding so I reached out to Tony and he was more than willing to sit down with us and make us feel comfortable. As our wedding date approached, we were in need of bistro lighting for our reception area and ISP was able to help us out with that as well (it looked beautiful by the way). A few days before the wedding the DJ that would be at our wedding, Robert, reached out to me. He was extremely helpful and listened to my wants and needs. He even made a special mix for my dance with my dad. All in all, we had a great experience with ISP.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting's reply:

Thank you Nicole it was our pleasure . Congrats !

Janice · Married on 02/15/2018

Thank you Tony for doing such an amazing job with setting up the photo booth, chandeliers, providing La Hora Loca supplies, and helping make the night memorable with your high-energy personality and music!!! Adding the drummer for the live effect I was looking for was a brilliant idea! We received so many compliments on the music you played and how much fun the reception was. Thank you again for everything you did!!! You're the best Tony!!!

Michelle · Married on 01/21/2018

This is not the first time I’ve used ISP D’s. Tony and his team are amazing. The whole experience was so easy. Tony offers professionalism and is very responsive. Wedding day went without any problems. The lighting was beautiful and the dance floor was never empty. We also hired a purcussionist thru ISP and it was a hit. I Highly recommend this vendor.

Jacquline · Married on 11/12/2017

Tony the Hitman from Infinity Sound Production was absolutely WONDERFUL! He possess care and passion when discussing little details to make the event sound and look it’s best. This company offers so much, and their packages worked extremely well with our budget. Tony is very easy to work and his care and passion shows in his work. I am glad we chose ISPD, because Tony made our wedding not only look and sound spectacular, but feel spectacular as well. Guests were amazed and in awe of all the details, and selected music choices. Although the weather took its toll, the transition was extremely smooth and the sounding was perfect. The music energy was very appropriate and kept the crowd going all through the entire event, my guests are still talking about the music and how much they loved it! Tony made my wedding feel like the best wedding, even my guests felt as though our wedding event was the absolute best compared to others. So if you’re reading this, what’s more to say... BOOK THIS COMPANY! You won’t be disappointed

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting 1
    Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting 2
    Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting 3
    Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting 4

kandace · Married on 11/04/2017

Love working with Tony's team.
    Understanding the needs of our requests as a catering vendor.
    Timely and very professional. Thank you again Tony! See you next wedding.

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very satisfied with the service provided and professionalism. Eddy Meneses did an excellent job with the introductions and keeping everyone dancing all night. Eddy was extremely helpful keeping the wedding timeline flowing smoothly. We received great comments from the guest also!

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic DJ!!! I was so nervous about the music and making sure that it was tasteful but still kept the party going and literally it was perfect! The party never stopped, people danced to the very end and he did an excellent job with the lighting, pronouncing everyone's name right and really reading the audience. I would use them again in a heart beat!

Maray · Married on 10/07/2017

Amed and I got married on 10.7/17. I know it has taken me a year to write this review because of life circumstances, but i knew at some point I needed to because my experience with Infinity Sound Production and Tony was amazing. Our DJ was Dennis Gutierrez and we were blessed to have him as our DJ. He was very patient and flexible while working with the coordinator. The music choice was amazing and he literally played all the songs we requested. The guests were thrilled with the music choice and neither my husband or I stopped dancing the entire night. the dance floor was always full.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting's reply:

Thank you very much. We love having our clients come back and telling us about their experience.. Pretty Soon Happy Anniveasry !!!!!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Infinity Sound Production was very responsive via email, text, and phone calls whenever I needed them. A week before the wedding I sent them a list of all the songs I was interested in listening and they did a great job! They had everyone on the dance floor (even people we never expected to dance). My husband and I had an amazing time!

Jimmy · Married on 06/09/2017

Tony was great to work with. He made our wedding easy to plan and did a fantastic job getting everything setup.

Medine · Married on 05/20/2017

Tony of Infinity Sound Production was OUTSTANDING and he went ABOVE & BEYOND at our Wedding ! He truly made every minute of our wedding a celebration that we will never forget! Everyone including my groom and I had a blast!! His custom lighting and staging was spectacular and made our wedding beautiful! His enthusiasm and uplifting personality, music and sound system had all of our guests up and dancing the entire time! Super friendly, very professional and experienced, and definitely a TOP DJ that I would recommend to anyone for any occasion! Thank you again Tony for making our day so extremely special and memorable!!

Linda · Married on 05/06/2017

Hitman Tony and his team were hands down amazing!! Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. He was super easy to work with from day one, and he even took time out from his schedule to meet with us whenever I had any questions, which was so appreciated. Tony picked up instantly on the vibe of our wedding and had everyone dancing. The quality of the sound equipment and professionalism were so present during the entire process…They stayed true to all our requested songs and gave fabulous suggestions. The minute we started working with Tony and his team it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting, you could really tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it made it fun. The actual day was fabulous because the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Tony and his team MADE that party what it was through some fantastic music, Hora Loca, lighting, drummer, violinist, and Mariachi. The Mariachi was a dream come true they played every song I requested. It was a family tradition that we keep going And that is saying something, because we are still getting messages from people about how much fun they had. The bridal party entrances were electric. The lighting was perfect. It was truly the best night of our lives and made possible by the talent and hard work of Tony and his team. Hats off to Tony and his team for a night and experience that we’ll never forget. We are so grateful for what Infinity Sound Production did for us, especially for Tony, you were the absolute best!
    If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor hire Hitman Tony, you won’ regret it.

Linda & Jose

Sent on 07/10/2017

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting's reply:

Thank You it was a Real Pleasure. WE had an amazing time partying with you & Jose.

holly · Married on 03/31/2017

Tony and everyone at infinity were so helpful and made our wedding beautiful. They really went above and beyond every step of the way!

Kurt · Married on 03/18/2017

I highly recommend Infinity Sound Production. Very flexible and Tony was very good at adapting his music/timing/etc..to the flow of the wedding from the beginning of the ceremony set up to the last song of the reception

Kurt · Married on 03/18/2017

We are very satisfied. Love how Tony The Hitman went with the vibes and ad libbed when needed. Highly recommended!!

Genieva · Married on 02/18/2017

All I can say is that I was blessed to have found this wonderful Man- Tony The hitman Hernandez!!!! When he flew down to my small town and WOWED everyone here. We couldn't go to Florida but Tony brought Florida to us!!!! This was way far more beautiful in person and I am so happy at the stage we got! I'm sorry so late in responding to give a feedback... Trying to recoup and recover took a while. That's how freakin awesome this party was
    Thank you Tony!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatrice · Married on 01/28/2017

ISPJ "Tony The Hit Man"!

It was such a pleasure to work with Tony and his Team! They provided excellent service and did such an outstanding job! All our expections were exceeded! My vision came to life!! We are truly blessed to have been able to work with such an overachieving production company!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting's reply:

It was our pleasure it was an epic wedding and one of for the books. Congratulations and thank you ..

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

What a great experience with Infinity. They were quick in responding to me and were able to help me with any requests I had.

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2016

Amazing!! Tony and his team are very professional and personable. We were super nervous for our big day but after speaking with Denis our DJ for the night and Tony our MC that all went away. The night was nothing less than absolutely perfect. Everyone had a blast! My family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had! Tony and Denis made sure everything I asked for was given to me. The lighting in the room was beautiful, the photo booth was a hit! I got the CO2, confetti blast and rose petal blast which was definitely a crowd pleaser. The price was great for the value and services given. I will definitely continue to recommend and hopefully in the future work with them again!

Gabriela · Married on 11/12/2016

We hired Tony Hernandez with Infinity Sound Productions for drapery, rentals (chargers, chairs, loveseat etc) and up lighting. The ambience at a wedding can really set the tone for the whole event and Tony completely nailed it with the gorgeous drapery, lighting and furniture. Tony went above and beyond our expectations- even surprising us with drapery behind our love seat table, which wasn't even requested but was absolutely FABULOUS!
    Tony has an amazing and wide selection of linens, chargers, furniture etc for an affordable price. I honestly don't think you can beat his prices... trust me I tried! Most rental companies try to over charge but Tony's pricing was the best and beyond reasonable. He even allowed me to make modifications to our agreement a few days prior to the wedding. The entire process from receiving the quote to finalizing the order was very simple and done in a timely matter. Thank you for helping my vision come true for our fairytale wedding Tony!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

I worked directly with Denis at ISP DJ's and it was an absolute pleasure to work with such a professional. Not only did they offer a comprehensive package at a great value but Denis was very transparent and very helpful in guiding me in the planning process. Music is definitely very important to us, and with a diverse group of family and friends Denis was able to get absolutely everyone on the dance floor. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away. Denis and team, thank you very much for making our wedding the party of the year!

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

We had a great experience with Tony and the entire crew that helped create our outdoor wedding atmosphere. Besides having Tony as a DJ/MC we had tables, chairs, linens, lighting and lots of sound! Tony is also very responsive and really showed all the options to make a custom atmosphere.