Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters Reviews

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 5
Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 6
Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 7

Keri · Married on 11/23/2018

The entire event exceeded expectations!

Amazing venue with incredible food, bar, and music! The crew and service were outstanding as well as the attention to detail provided by the Wedding Director, Event Coordinator and vendors. Wedding of a lifetime!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! What an amazing way to host your loved ones during your special day. The staff, food, bartenders, DJ recommendations.... EVERY detail was executed beautifully! THANK YOU OVATION! BRAVO!

Christina · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding was so memorable and fun thanks to the wonderful staff and crew of the Infinity! The food is delicious and our every need was met without asking. Our family and friends enjoyed every minute of it and so did we! Highly recommend them if you are looking for something unique and elegant!

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 8

Gabriela · Married on 08/26/2018

If you don’t have much time to plan your event they will do everything for you!!! If you want to enjoy your event and will do everything to make sure that you are happy and worry free
    If you plan your event with them you can be worry free everything will be the way they will tell you will be!!!
    I’m happy and all my guest enjoy my event and that what is the most important!!!
    All of my guest said that my event was beautiful and unique thanks to them .

Tina · Married on 08/11/2018

Our experience was so much more than I was expecting. The staff and the service they provided not only to my new husband and I but to our guests as well was absolutely phenomenal!!!! Thank you so much for making our special day a dream come true.

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 9
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 10
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 11
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 12
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 13
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 14
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 15

Teri · Married on 08/10/2018

We had the most beautiful wedding I could ever imagine. The boat decorations and flowers were more than I could even think of hoping for, just top notch!! The most important which most people do not think of is the service of ovation staff, they were absolutely a fantastic part of our wedding. Developing Memories photography literately saved our wedding moments (our photographer did not).

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 16
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 23
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 24
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 25

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/05/2018

I&O gave me the best night of my life. Enough said. I will try my best to describe how truly wonderful these people are and how I had a better wedding than everyone else. Do you want a venue that has the kindest people and ALWAYS respond to you in a timely manner? I think that I probably annoyed Laura 10/10 times, but you would never know because she always emailed me back when I had questions within 48 hours, usually sooner than that. She was always incredibly accommodating and made things happen. Even when I thought I had stupid questions, she would walk me through everything and treat me with so much respect. She was the best "wedding planner" (that is what I called her because it was basically like having a wedding planner without hiring anyone) that I could ask for. She then handed me off to Melanie, who was just as kind and just as accommodating, and made sure I had everything ready for the big day. Then, on the day of, I had Brittney who was the cruise director for my wedding. You would think this was annoying, because the two people who helped me through the whole year weren't even there. I thought it was annoying. UNTIL Brittney literally made everything awesome. On your wedding day, you're all over the place. You don't remember what you are supposed to be doing or what time it is, etc. Brittney made sure to find me every time it was time for something, take off from the docks, cake cutting, first dance, etc. That might not sound like a big deal to people, but none of that would have even happened if it weren't for her because I was being pulled in every direction that night. I literally forgot my garter AND bouquet to throw. This woman gathered resources and MADE me a garter out of medical supplies, and made me a bouquet to throw. The staff. OH MY GOD. Every time I didn't have a drink it my hand, they were right there handing me the next one. They danced with me, made sure I was doing okay, made sure I had food, desserts, etc. EVERYONE was amazing. <3

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 26
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 33
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 34
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 35

Abbi · Married on 07/27/2018

From the first time we stepped onto the boat to the evening of our wedding, every staff member was helpful and amazing! All of the vendor recommendations given by the IOV team where fabulous. We could not have picked a better venue

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 36
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 37
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 38
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 39
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 40
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 41

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

If you are looking for a unique wedding venue with INCREDIBLE service, seriously look NO further!!

I cannot begin to explain how awesome this wedding venue was for our summer wedding. When we got engaged, infinity and ovation was the first and ONLY place we looked. We went to the marina in cold February to St Clair Shores to look at the yachts and go over wedding packages, We left there incredibly informed, and booked just 3 weeks later for July 2018. Everything was handled above and beyond expecation, and our guests cannot stop raving about the wedding! This is definitely an all inclusive deal, which is what we knew we wanted. Infinity and Ovation takes the stress/planning/budget fears out of the wedding experience. Everything from the flowers, decor, cake, chair covers, DJ, alcohol, valet parking, cake cutting, was included and handled. The only thing that we needed to cover for ourselves was the photographer, and of course transportation to the marina.

To give you an idea as to how they operate there: it rained the day of my wedding, after they put the colored sashes on my chairs outside. Once we had made the decision to move our reception to the first floor of the yacht, the wedding planners had the sashes brought in from the rain, and the crew member living closest to the Marina ran home and put all of our sashes in their personal dryer to have them ready for our ceremony.

No detail goes missed, and there are so many “add ons” your wish/vision is sincerely their expertise!

Book with them, and enjoy your special day the best way ever. CAREFREE.

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 42
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 43
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 44

Kristie · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding was amazing, thanks to the wonderful staff and the crew. The Infinity and overall venue was beautiful.

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were overly impressed with the services provided by the Infinity and Ovation staff.

Karen · Married on 10/08/2017

Beginning to End, everything was perfect.

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 45
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 46
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 47
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 48

LaRita · Married on 10/07/2017

The service and all vendors was amazing.

Janae · Married on 10/01/2017

We were married aboard the Infinity on October 1, 2017, which has become the best day of our lives! Our experience from start to finish was outstanding! Kate M., and the entire Infinity staff ensured we had an extremely classy wedding. Mary at Morning Glory Bakery, D.J. Derrick and his assistant Max, the Wedding Planner, Jill, Heather and Stacie of Emerald City, and Captain Gary were all the absolute best!!!! We are still getting feedback on the food, its presentation and the very attentive staff.
    My husband and I are already planning our 1 Year Anniversary aboard the Infinity........

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

Incredible experience from the moment you step foot in the office until you’re headed off to your Honeymoon! Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters (IOYC) has a wonderful team of coordinators to help you along every step of the way. Everything included in their packages (cake, catering, bar service, floral/decorations, ceremony, officiant, DJ service, and more) is booked, billed, and set up through them. They pick the best in the business, and since it’s all-inclusive, you only have to send payments to one place, which is quite convenient. Even for things that aren't included, like stationary and photography, they have tons of great suggestions and help you in any way they can! My wedding coordinator, Jennifer, promptly and thoroughly addressed every question and concern I had during the planning process – all I had to do was give her a call or send an email. They truly try their best to make planning a wedding as stress-free as possible.

As far as the actual event, IOYC’s coordinators have weddings down to a science. If a problem comes up, they handle it - my husband somehow lost his boutonniere before the ceremony and my day-of coordinator made him one on the spot. When we arrived to the marina, everything was set up for us, and they took everything down at the end of the night. They even helped my father load our gifts into his truck before he left! The food quality was truly excellent, the drinks were delicious and generously poured, the staff were courteous and attentive, and the evening was full of plenty of little surprises that made our evening memorable for so many. The yacht charter makes for such a unique event, and I would highly recommend it for someone who wants something different than your typical wedding. You cannot go wrong with IOYC – they are worth every penny for the convenience, quality, and level of service they provide.

Claire · Married on 09/24/2017

Theee weeks later and all my guests are still raving. The food, flowers, cake, venue, staff, and everything were top notch. This is the way to go for an elegant, and unique wedding. We highly recommend Infinity Ovation to anyone planning their event in the Detroit area!!

Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 49
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters 50

Ania · Married on 09/23/2017

The attentiveness of the staff was great. Jennifer, our charter specialist did an amazing job helping us with all the planning. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Ashley was our cruise director and we couldn't be happier with her service.

Dionndra · Married on 09/17/2017

My wedding was literally from a fairy tale! All of my guests told me that this was the best wedding they have been to! Laura was amazing! I highly recommend using this venue to my your dream
    Wedding come true!

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

It was the best experience of my life. The staff/ captain/ all the vendors including emerald city designs was out of this world.

Kristi · Married on 08/20/2017

Laura was great to work with! The day-of staff was also great! We received many compliments about not only our wedding, but also the wedding staff.

I would suggest moving the photo booth to a more traveled area or have the dj make an announcement it. We had many guests that didn't know we had a photo booth.

Lisette · Married on 08/19/2017

We had the most amazing day celebrating our wedding with family and friends! Everyone was raving about the day because it was a unique location and relaxed atmosphere. Every staff member went above and beyond to make the day a breeze, and the entire event exceeded our expectations.

L · Married on 08/19/2017

This was truly a unique experience for everyone at our wedding, and the entire Ovation staff exceeded our expectations. The planning was carefree and straightforward, and the whole day was perfect for us.

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Made the stress of planning easier. You don't have to find a dj, florist, catering it's all done for you. You will have to find a photographer. And the florist they use also does wedding planning if you want to hire them for that separate from the ioyc packages. I used an online service for save the date cards and our invitations

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved having my wedding in the ovation. It was a fairytale. Food, service and dj included we're amazing!!!!

Jennifer Rickaby is a dream to work with! She makes the planning process stress free!