Infinite Loop Photography Reviews

106 Reviews for Infinite Loop Photography

• Paramjit

Paramjit Singh · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Precious Memories Captured For A Life Time

We met Jerry briefly at a wedding expo in Orlando and sensed something special about him. Then we met him at a friend's wedding and got to see him in action. He was so energetic and maneuvered himself through the ceremonies to capture all the precious moments. He gets to know the families and friends and brightens up the room when he walks in. Everyone wants to talk to him and wants to be his friend. So he never has to ask you to relax and smile when he is taking your pictures. He brings so much passion and precision to his art of capturing memories in vivid colors. We were very fortunate to have Jerry, his video partner John, and all of his team capture our daughter's wedding ceremonies in NJ and in FL recently. Infinite Loop produced a breathtaking wedding highlight video for the wedding reception in Jan 2020 in NJ. Since then, we have been watching, admiring and sharing this video with all our family and friends.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Yeung · Married on 07/05/2020

Loved Everything!

Words cannot describe how much we love Jerry and her crew for the amazing job they did at our wedding! When I first went to meet Jerry we only planned on meeting for 60 minutes or so, but 60 minutes turned into two and a half hours! We had a great time chit chatting and getting to know each other. It was like catching up with an old friend and that is how I knew he was the right person for the job (besides his amazing skills)! I have been to some weddings where the photographers have no respect for the guest and the bride and groom. They are all up in peoples faces and in the faces of the bride and groom during the ceremony. Jerry is nothing like this! He made sure he wasn't in the way and blocking our guest views. Thanks again! WE LOVE YOU JAYWEEEEEE!!!!!!!

• Crystal

Crystal Hochmuller · Married on 03/27/2020

The perfect fit

From the moment I spoke with Jerry about our special day, I knew this was the photographer to help capture our wedding. He was the only photographer who responded immediately. We had meeting over the phone (among other meetings leading up to the big day) to discuss what photos/moments were most important to us. Because our wedding was a Brunch wedding at 10 AM, he recommended we do first look photos at an off site location before heading to the ceremony. And I am so glad we listened. The first look photos were stunning and included just my husband and our daughter. Although we were running a few mins behind schedule, Jerry and Brittny did an awesome job keeping us on track and making sure we made it to the venue on time. He kept us calm and made us laugh the whole day. Everyone at the wedding mentioned how efficient Jerry and Brittny were at getting family portraits done in a timely manner and not making our guests wait a long time until we were done. Photos were delivered a month after the wedding with so many beautiful photos to view and choose from! If you are just starting your search on a wedding photographer, look no further than Infinite Loop Photography. I highly recommend Jerry and his team to capture your special day. Thank you Jerry and Brittny for everything!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Poonam

Poonam & Sahebjit · Married on 02/03/2020

Incredible and Memorable

Hiring Jerry and his team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Jerry was by our side throughout the whole wedding and he kept each moment
    fun, exciting and memorable. He is so personable and is so caring. Not only is he a talented photographer, but he is so much fun to be around! He always asked
    how we were doing, always knew when to make nervous moments feel comfortable, and always made us smile when moments got emotional. Jerry learned so many names
    of our family members and made it so much fun for them too. My family til this, day talks about how much they miss seeing Jerry everyday! Jerry's team members are also
    so talented and are so warm to be around! John is absolutely incredible! He made the highlight video (link below) of our wedding and captured perfect moments that still make me tear up
    every time I watch it. Jerry and his team carried such positive energy through our whole three-week wedding! I will always HIGHLY recommend Infinite Loop Photography for
    everyone. It will be the best desicion you make for your special occasions!

Poonam & Sahebjit

Sent on 03/02/2020

Allyson Dambra · Married on 01/31/2020

Amazing team!

I can not say enough good things about Infinite Loop! Jerry and his team are so organized, friendly, professional and FUN! My husband and I are beyond happy with how our photos turned out and how they captured our wedding day so perfectly!!! I would recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Dye · Married on 01/18/2020

1000000000/10 recommend

Infinite Loop could not have been more perfect for us. Photo/video was very high on my list of importance, I wanted to make sure the photos we looked back on for the rest of our lives were as perfect as possible! I had narrowed down the selection to 3 teams and Jerry scheduled a phone call consultation with me. That was when I knew, he made me cry (in a good way) and I knew the decision was made. We had such a blast with Jerry during our engagement session and then again during the wedding. We got our pictures back about 2 weeks ago and I’ve hardly done anything besides gawking at our photos since then! They are amazing!!!!! It is so clear that Jerry has an immense passion for what he does and the rest of the team does as well. Everyone was so easy to work with and put us at ease during the entire process. I couldn’t recommend ILP more highly.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Carrie Pazda · Married on 01/11/2020

Stunning and fantastic all around

Heartfelt thanks are in order for Jerry Cantave and the entire Infinite Loop Photography staff who documented our wedding day... we LOVED them all! Jerry’s vibrant and striking photography is what initially attracted us, and his enthusiasm and great personality sealed the deal. He is organized and kept us on schedule, is personable and fun to work with… and he knows all the hidden spots for the best pictures around Palm Beach. ILP was able to capture the emotions and love in the air, and went above and beyond to make to document all our important moments. We love our photos – both engagement and wedding – and there is a great mix of portraits and candid moments to remember our special day. Thanks ILP!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • F

Farrah · Married on 12/29/2019

Absolutely Stunning Photos! So Happy I went with ILP!

We first met Jerry when he was the photographer at my best friend’s wedding, whose bridal party I was a part of. I remember how he worked relentlessly to make sure the bride was comfortable. Then the photos she received were incredible! I was thoroughly impressed! It was no surprise when Jerry and his Infinite Loop Photography team delivered excellent service to us. We first booked him for our engagement shoot. That was such an enjoyable experience! We were nervous as first, however, within minutes, Jerry had us feeling comfortable and consumed in our love. As soon as the photoshoot was over, we booked him for our wedding immediately! Our family and friends constantly told us (and still do tell us) how our engagement photos belong on the cover of magazines. A representative from the stationary website Minted seemed to agree and actually reached out to us interested in featuring our photos in some of their Save the Date samples. Jerry’s expertise rolled over to our wedding day. Jerry met with us before and gave a clear outline of how he and his team would work with us and support us on that big day. He and his team arrived on time and came ready to work. We received the photos a little less than a month after our big day and they were absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Jerry captured moments that I didn’t even know existed!!! He seized every opportunity for candid shots, and now I have memories for a lifetime. My bridal party was on the larger size. Still, Jerry and his team were able to manage everyone very effectively and efficiently. My husband, the groom, is into photography, and it makes me so excited whenever he looks at our pictures and says, “I became a fan, Farrah. His skills are incredible! Hiring Jerry was hands-down, without question, the single best decision for our wedding!” I am truly grateful that even with the typical wedding day hiccups and delays, Jerry and his team adjusted well and delivered. If you’re looking for a photographer and are considering Jerry and Infinite Loop Photography, your search is over. They are fantastic, exceed expectations, and are worth every single penny!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Analissa Pierre-Louis · Married on 11/29/2019

Best Wedding photographer out there!!!!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Jerry was professional and made us feel so comfortable. The pictures came out so beautifully. Would recommend to any and everyone!!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Ruth Etienne- Thompson · Married on 10/19/2019

Photography

Jerry and The ILP did a phenomenal job, the service was rendered with professionalism, class and elegance. My day went smooth and every moment was captured. I would recommend ILP for every occasion.

• Manoj

Manoj Patel · Married on 10/08/2019

Expectations Surpassed

Infinite Loop surpassed our expectations! We were looking for something different when looking for someone to document our Indian wedding and after looking for quite some time, we were recommended to contact Jerry by a close friend of our family. Jerry immediately showed that he understood all the intricacies of Indian weddings along with all of the events and rituals involved. During our multi-day wedding, he and his team really captured every significant moment, the love and fun that everyone had on our during our wedding on top of really demonstrating that he understood what we really needed without us realizing what we really needed since the days were just a little crazy. Looking back, hiring Jerry was one of the wisest decision we made when planning our wedding. He was prompt in answering questions and provided so much insight and invaluable advice. In the end, our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. We highly recommend Jerry and his team at Infinite Loop Photo.

Beatriz Ferrera · Married on 10/05/2019

Infinity Loop is absolutely you’re best option

If you want to have the best wedding pictures and at the same time have a good time taking them I would definitely recommend Jerry. He was very patient, very efficient and knows how to have fun while working he made us feel super comfortable. Jerry’s work is one of a kind my husband and I looked and spoke to so many photographers but Jerry had something special that made us trust him, he is definitely the BEST ! The pictures came out excellent and very quick in less time than we expected we are forever thankful with Jerry and his team .

Sent on 10/30/2019

Enriqueta · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome Experience

Finding the right photographer and videographer was harder for us than finding our wedding venue. We are so happy we picked Infinite Loop to capture our big day. Jerry the rest of the team (John & Brittny) are sooo talented beyond words. All of our pictures and videos turned out amazing! Even our reception dancing pictures turned out great even though the venue was really dark at that time. We are currently struggling to select "our favorite" pictures for our photo album since we have so many that we love! If my husband and I had a wedding each year, we would pick them every single time! We can't thank Jerry and his team enough!

• Claudia

Claudia Dart · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

Jerry was fantastic in understanding our vision and orchestrating his creative mastery with his team of photo/video professionals; able to capture a truly extraordinary perspective. Thank you so much. We had a beautiful day and having you all there was exceptional. We’re most appreciative of your ability to capture the essence of our sacrament.

Sandy R · Married on 06/11/2019

Friendly, talented, and high energy!

As a couple who both individually had previous freelance photography experience with different styles, we looked at over fifty different photographers’s portfolios before both falling in love with Infinite Loop Photography. Jerry is amazingly talented in his work and delivered our wedding photos to us within two weeks! We re-lived our wedding day over and again through the photos and palpated the day’s energy and excitement in the beautiful video. During the wedding day itself, Jerry’s high energy and quick wit helped ease our nerves and put genuine smiles and laughter on our faces. We will choose Jerry again for future important events and have recommended him to all our friends, thank you so much Infinite Loop Photography!

• Ivana

Ivana Leow · Married on 05/31/2019

Smile, you’re on camera

Jerry and his team were absolutely great. Both my husband and I felt comfortable with the crew. Jerry and his team have a great sense of humor and he’s very devoted to his work. We were very pleased with the photos and video made everyone cry (in a good way).

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Maria

Maria Acosta · Married on 05/01/2019

The perfect day with the best photographer

I knew from the beginning that I wanted to invest in a great photographer for our wedding. I was interested in finding the right person to capture the emotions of our day and Jerry delivered. He was one of the vendors that needed little to no direction. As a bride, that is so valuable. We had discussed what shots we wanted prior to the wedding, but we absolutely loved that he and his assistant Brittny moved to be at the right places at the right times. As we look through our wedding pictures months later, we appreciated that so much. That day is a blur (like most people warn), but we love to relive the day through our beautiful pictures by Jerry. We highly recommend Infinite Loop Photography.

• Alexandra

Alexandra Mazaleski · Married on 04/06/2019

Look no further!

Jerry was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was amazing to work with and extremely organized and professional. The quality of the photos is spectacular. Everyone in the wedding party loved Jerry and he made everyone feel so comfortable. He was a blast to work with and the images could not be better! I am so glad our venue recommended him and grateful we were able to book him for our wedding! Planning a wedding is stressful, but this is one vendor you can check off the list and not worry about at all!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Definitely Recommend

My husband & I had the pleasure of having Jerry & his team document our wedding day. After watching the videography from previous clients, we didn’t hesitate to reach out & hire Infinite Loop. From the beginning, Jerry was always courteous, timely, & professional. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect & they coordinated effortlessly with our friends, family, & other vendors. I shared the video with a couple of our vendors after the wedding & the unanimous response was that it was the best wedding videography they’d ever seen. The videos are phenomenal & brings us to tears every time we replay them. It was worth every single penny to be able to relive the wedding day over & over. We were so pleased with the service from start to finish & would recommend Infinite Loop to anybody!

• Marjorie

Marjorie Castro · Married on 01/19/2019

Top of the line, best of the best!

During the time my fiancé and I were engaged I was searching for an amazing photographer/videographer a (team) who would provide the very best work for our wedding. I kept searching and reading different reviews of wedding photographers online until I came a cross on this one couple’s engagement picture. I’ll never forgot it, I fell in love and I quickly tagged my fiancé to that picture and everyone else in the family; they all saw what my eyes saw GREAT QUALITY, UNIQUENESS and We knew whoever was behind that Camera had a great eye and was born for photography. We quickly found out that it was (INFINITE Loop Photography) Jerry Cantave and his awesome team. My fiancé contacted him and he responded right away, next thing you know our engagement photo shoot was scheduled. When that day came we were nervous but Jerry helped us feel at peace and made that day so special and fun for us. Fast forward a few months later we’re at our wedding and the nervous sensations are at 100% but when Jerry arrived with his team little by little some of those nervous feelings were quickly being replaced with such Joy and laughter. From the afternoon till the very end of the night The extremely talented Infinite Loop photography team worked hard to make sure everything was perfect for my now husband and I. I highly recommend them for your engagement/wedding they preformed the most excellent work any couple getting ready for marriage would want. I am forever grateful I came across that one picture and that they were there for us on the most important day of our lives. I forgot to mention all of our family members and friends loved our engagement pictures and wedding. We had the very BEST !!!!!!! Thank you once again Infinite Loop Photography.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Keisha

Keisha Malivert · Married on 01/12/2019

It was Surreal- An Amazing Experiece!

Seriously ---Everything we could've hoped for!
    I cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was with Jerry and Brittny. Not only were our wedding photos absolutely beautiful, but they were a complete joy to work with. We combined our package and decided we wanted to work with them for our engagement and for our wedding. I can’t WAIT until another milestone so I can continue to work with them.

Jerry, the owner, took time to get to know us as people, not just as clients. We felt cared about, prioritized, and part of the photography process the WHOLE way. I seriously felt like I found a new friend!
    In preparation for our engagement shoot, he asked if we had any special ideas of what we’d like to do for the shoot. He gave a amazing ideas on location and flow and also emphasized that it should be something reflective of who we are as a couple. We ended up doing a really fun yet super elegant location in Palm beach and when I tell you the photos came out steller- they were absolutely amazing. We had so much fun.
    Brittany was our photographer and she was great at helping people loosen up and have fun in front of the camera! My husband and I joke about our engagement shoot- Jerry and Brittany coaching us on how to relax a bit … we had fun and it clearly showed.

One of the most special aspects of Brittany’s photography is that it doesn’t just capture the moments from your wedding day. It also captures the feelings in those moments. When my husband and I were looking at photographers’ portfolios, what stood out to us with Britany and her amazing side-kick’s was that they didn’t just take hundreds of pictures of the bride and groom (us). They caught the little moments, things that probably nobody else noticed. My dad doing a little funky dance by himself and smiling from ear to ear, my husband’s best friend whispering something in his ear, my sister and mom helping me get my dress together. My Grandmother looking at me …so proud. The little but most monumental things and even all the Silly little details that don’t seem significant at all, but in looking back helps remember how special that day felt.

We have stunning portrait photos from the wedding and Reception, but more importantly we also have hundreds of photos of our family and friends. I didn’t realize until it happened, but your wedding day is surreal, because there’s no other time when all of the most important people in your life are in the same place at the same time. I am so glad we had Infinite Photography with us, because Jerry and Brittny knew how important it was to us to capture that and preserve it forever. 100 stars. Everything we could’ve hoped for.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Valentina · Married on 01/05/2019

Simply Exceptional!!

Jerry is an absolute pleasure to work with! We hired him for our engagement and wedding photos and I am so happy we did. The engagement shoot process was so much fun and the locations he has scouted are gorgeous! He makes you feel so comfortable which was a big plus for us since we have never taken professional photos together. I even had a wardrobe malfunction (zipper broken on dress) and he kept us all calm. My fiancé even enjoyed the shoot process which surprised me! Don’t want to forget to mention how efficient he is with time too which is a huge benefit because you get your money’s worth. Although our wedding isn’t until the next couple of months, we can’t wait to work with Jerry again!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Monica Ballerano · Married on 11/03/2018

Such a pleasure!

The entire ILP team delivered AMAZING results! After my husband and I met with Jerry for the engagement shoot, he made us feel so comfortable that we knew we had made the right decision for our wedding photography. He understood all of our needs right off the bat, and captured every beautiful moment (with multiple angles!) while embracing the fun and joy present in the air. We appreciated how attentive he was during the (inevitably hectic) wedding day, but still managed to keep us within our timeline always with a smile on his face. You can feel how passionate he is for his work through his creativity, and the amount of effort and hard work shown in the results... not to mention a super quick turnaround of photos delivered to us post-wedding! Extremely pleased with our experience and we highly recommend Jerry and the ILP team. :)

Sent on 04/03/2019

Lizzie · Married on 05/04/2018

Jerry was amazing, through and through. He was just helpful throughout the entire process of the wedding. I am so glad that I chose him and his wonderful crew, that supplied us with memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Infinite Loop Photography's reply:

Thank you Lizzie I'm so happy you loved your photos and experience. It was our great pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Silvana · Married on 04/28/2018

Jerry and his team were INCREDIBLE. Both my wedding pictures and video are just perfect. Elegant but heartfelt. They go the extra mile to understand your taste and expectations.
    I 100% recommend them

Sent on 09/26/2018

Infinite Loop Photography's reply:

Silvana, thank you for entrusting in us and for being so kind—you and Daniele are the best!!! It was such an amazing time we wish we could do it all over again. Love, ILP