Infinite Entertainment Group Reviews

21 | Somerset, MA

21 Reviews for Infinite Entertainment Group

• User6980393 ·

They were incredible, the music the lights the entertainment was amazing. Perfect people for the job!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/30/2017

Infinite entertainment group is hands down the best. Andre was the DJ for my sister's wedding and it was an absolute hit! He constantly had the crowd going and everyone dancing the whole night. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Im getting married in September and I can't wait to have him entertain everyone at me wedding!

Keith · Married on 09/09/2017

Andrew is great at what he does and is accommodating and personable. We chose him as the dj for our special day after he dj'd a close friend's wedding and knew he was what we were looking for. If you're looking for a dj look no further.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Diane · Married on 05/20/2017

It was a pleasure working with Andrew - he's professional and personable, talented and fun! He caters to his client's wants and is always ready to help any way he can. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Jessics · Married on 01/21/2017

Wish I had this dj for my own wedding!! Always excited to find out he is the dj at a event I attend! The best!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Jackie · Married on 01/06/2017

We hired Andrew for my Sweet 16 birthday party and I can honestly say, if it weren't for him my party wouldn't have been the same. He knows how to get everyone out on the dance floor, he plays what you ask him to, he doesn't stop until the very last second, and his energy lasts all night! My birthday party was in June and still to this day, I have people come up to me and tell me how great the music and the party was! I can as well speak for my parents and say they loved him and his services as much as I did! If you're looking for a fun filled night and endless dancing, than Dj Infinite is for you!

Doriana · Married on 11/19/2016

Where do we even start!? Andrew and hid partner were AMAZING - he got everyone up on the dance floor to the point we were in the middle surrounded by all of our loved ones, it was incredible! The music was amazing all night long and the lighting was perfect for the complete ambience. He was truly a gem to work with and he made sure our day was nothing short of amazing planning every little detail with us before hand!
    I definitely recommend his services for any occasion, and will most definitely be booking again in the future.

Tim · Married on 10/22/2016

I have attended a couple of weddings thaat Andre was the Dj and also hired Andre for a private event. He and his crew are awesome people. Always in a happy mood, and ready to get the party started. He is very profession and great on the mic. He always gets the guests going. He is great at mixing music in and has good choices in music selection, and feels out what people are into. I recommend him for any kind of event. Keep up the good work!!

duarte · Married on 10/02/2016

To say Andre and his crew does a great job would be putting it mildly. Andre is amazing to work with he is energetic he has as great personality and is very professional. He keeps everyone on the dance floor and makes sure everyone is having a great time. We definitely recommend them for any event.

Alicia · Married on 09/03/2016

I attended a wedding where he had dj'd. Was an incredible experience. I now wish I had hired him for my wedding. Highly recommend ????

Sent on 06/10/2017

Elisabete · Married on 08/27/2016

Andrew did a fantastic job for our wedding. I love how organized, and punctual he was for our meetings and wedding. I also like how he gave us suggestions to music too. Everything we envision came to life with the help of Andrew. Everyone at our wedding kept saying how amazing he was and everyone was up and dancing including myself. Andrew Prices are very reasonable too. I'm truly happy with his services, I recommend him to any DJ services you might need/ocassion. Also I will def will be using his services again. Thank you coelho family

Sent on 12/14/2016

Andrew is really professional and really works with you on what you're looking for and is very affordable. I love his style of music that gets you to keep dancing.

Colin · Married on 08/19/2016

I love Nicole, she is so good in arranging the event.

Sent on 03/22/2017

I was blown away with the professionalism and fun all put together. Andrew is a charismatic and professional man, but knows how to make a party one to remember. He can make any room look like a million bucks with his up lighting. People are still raving about his sense of personality to this day. He will get from behind the DJ booth to come out and have a great time, but always maintaining proffesionalism. I also enjoyed how he did not drink on the job. I have hired many DJ's that were asking me for a beer the minute they walked in. It was a breath of fresh air to know that I could count on infinite to be there on time and not have any slip ups. I enjoyed the day immensely and so did my guests. I look forward to working with infinite for my wife and I's wedding in July 2016!! The name of the company really explains it all, infinite entertainment.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Tim · Married on 07/16/2016

Nicole and her team were fantastic. I was never worried after talking to her 1 time, as she was professional, fun, funny, and so on the money keeping the music rocking and the wedding rolling. Her attention to detail, keeping the energy level up, the music perfect, and the Wedding guests on the dance floor. This all made the day so memorable.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Demitria · Married on 07/02/2016

Andre is an excellent DJ. His music, lighting and MC skills are unmatched. Also unmatched his prices. I highly recommend his services. He made a profound impression on our wedding night and the dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Melinda · Married on 06/04/2016

Infinite Entertainment Group is simply the BEST! André is amazing!!! My husband and I were blown away at how amazing he is at what he does! First of all André is the nicest guy you'll ever meet, he is so funny and goes out of his way to make you happy!!! When it came to our wedding night, all my husband and I kept hearing from our guests was that they were so excited with the music André was playing! He kept the crowd going the entire night! We most definitely recommend Infinite Entertainment Group for any occasion, especially a wedding, you will not be dissapointed! It was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We consider ourselves lucky to have been able to work with such a talented group!! Thank you so much Infinite Entertainment Group!! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

christina · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding went off without a hitch! I told Andrew everything I wanted and didn't want and he went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. The music selection was incredible. He also allowed me to rent up-lighting through him. He was involved and fun! My guests keep telling me it was the best wedding they had ever gone to and I couldn't have done it without him! ;)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Amazing!!! The whole thing was lovely from beginning to end.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Andrew met with us several times to go over details for our wedding. Everything went great and he had all of our guests out on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Had my wedding 11/7 and Andrew was great! Very responsible and he really listened to what we wanted played. I got lots of compliments from my guests as well!

Sent on 12/08/2015