Infinite Deejays Reviews

80 Reviews for Infinite Deejays

• Julio

Julio Villegas · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Best wedding

If you're searching for a DJ search no further. Infinite Deejays far exceeded our expectations for our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night with only the best music. Manny did an amazing job and will be recommended to everyone and anyone possible. My friend loved them so much she booked them over the phone for her own wedding without even meeting with them! Professional, experienced, fun, energetic....simply amazing! Thank you for the great memories

Sent on 04/29/2019

Lauri Rosario · Married on 12/22/2019

Turn Up of 2019

Manny is so professional, responsive, and innovative. From day 1, he helped to shape our vision for the big day. Most importantly, he was able to merge our cultures in such a meaningful way.

The day of he arrived early and never missed a beat. People still talk about how fun our wedding is and how much fun they had. I can honestly say people barely stayed in their chairs from all the dancing.

Best dj ever!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jr Montalvo · Married on 11/03/2019

Excellence

From before the event, by checking up on us weeks, days and the day before, to an excellent job at our wedding. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Arroyo · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I have been attending DJ Infamos events for years so when me and my wife decided to get married we knew there was only one choice. He was the first person that we booked for the entire wedding event. He gave us everything we want it, he was very accommodating and he gave us the ability to make it an experience just for us and unique for us. I am absolutely happy how the wedding came out the dance floor was Poppin all night. Thanks Infamous!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Ana Vigo · Married on 08/25/2019

Working with Infinite Deejays was Fantastic

Manny C was incredibly professional, notified me of any changes from guests requested during the event, kept in contact throughout the event to make sure I was happy with the selection, etc. all around great service and a super positive attitude.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Priscilla Santana · Married on 06/28/2019

June 2019 Wedding

DJ Infamous is the most amazing DJ out there. We use him for every family event and wedding. This is the third wedding we used him for and every time he goes above and beyond what is expected! He knows how to keep the dancing going!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Zamora · Married on 05/24/2019

Life Family

Working with Infinite DeeJay's was an amazing experience. Not only have we used them for 3 wedding and 1 birthday party in my family, but they exceed our expectations each time. Working with Manny is like having family on our side. He has helped ease some stress on these life changing eventful days. I highly recommend Infinite DeeJays if you want a stress free good time! They truly help create a lifetime of wonderful memories.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ!

Manny was the perfect DJ for our wedding! I never left the dance floor and our guests were dancing all night! He made sure everything ran smoothly and I had no worries! He was able to play many different genres to please our many different guests! Thank you so much to Manny and his team for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Daniel Torres Jr · Married on 05/04/2019

Seamless and Flawless

I’ve followed Manny and his company for many years and always knew he could rock out any dance floor! I thought I would throw him a curveball when I asked him to accommodate the needs of both my Latin music, and my wife’s Arabic sounds! We have received nothing but praise about how INSANE the dance floor was all night! Both families were on the dance floor rocking out to both genres of music because of FLAWLESS he blended everything together! He is a true professional at his craft! The MC skills helped to bring together our one of a kind ceremony as well. I’m guilty of not giving Manny all of the logistics of the day, but being the professional that he is, he adapted to our situation Quickly, and executed the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri Newcombe · Married on 04/05/2019

Infinite Deejays brought the party to our wedding!!

We had our wedding on 4/5/19 at The Primavera Regency. Infinite Deejays did a great job from beginning to end with making our wedding dreams of having an epic party come true! Starting with the ceremony, we had some specific music we wanted to play for the processional that were non-traditional. Manny did an incredible job with keeping just the right part of each song playing so we could perfectly execute our plan. Our guests were surprised and smiling ear to ear with each entrance and song.

Our reception was phenomenal! We had some last minute groomsmen changes and even through a little confusion Manny seemed to step right in and get us on track. We wanted to do a surprise dance with our daughters and Manny came up with the perfect plan. He was so great with our girls and made them feel comfortable when the spotlight was on them.

We left a lot of the dancing music decisions up to him. We are an interfaith/interracial couple with a vast array of music genres we enjoy. We asked for him to read the room and keep our guests dancing, entertained and happy.... Manny delivered that hands down!!! Our dance floor was packed with all ages having the time of their lives! My husband and I took a moment and sat back with such joy watching everyone have a blast.
    Infinite Deejays offers a lot of extras if you need, such as the Photobooth. We decided to add on the Photobooth package and so glad we did!! The attendant was so sweet and fun. The props were great!! We love that we got a flash drive at the end of all the photos and they had a scrapbook where people put a copy of the photo and signed it. It really was a lot of fun for our guests and us as well. It’s another way to capture photos of your guests that your photographer would not be able to capture.
    Do not hesitate to book infinite DJs for your event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Cinthia Germosen · Married on 02/23/2019

Impressive

The BEST! My respect to these team! I’m a control freak and a neat pick but they exceeded our expectations in every possible way you can imagine. Thank you so much for making our special night magical!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Evan Chipps · Married on 10/28/2018

So Great to Have a DJ Invested in the Success of Your Wedding

It was evident how invested Manny was in making sure our special day went exceptionally well. In each meeting with him we could tell he wanted our day to be a successful as possible. Both me and (my now wife) Abby were so blessed to have Manny DJing our wedding. Numerous guests complimented and asked about Manny. We would refer Infinite Deejays to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Alyssa Zamora · Married on 10/13/2018

Manny’s amazing

Manny made the night unforgettable. He is very easy to work with and responsive. I highly recommend using his entertainment services.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Laura

Laura Caiafa · Married on 10/12/2018

If you want to have a perfect wedding, hire Manny

Manny is incredibly responsive, attentive to details, everything was absolutely perfect. We had 15 bridesmaids with different songs, a ceremony with multiple songs involved, and Manny didn't miss a beat. I was so calm knowing he had everything under control. He is the most incredible DJ and played exactly what I wanted - a perfect blend of R&B, hip hop, country, Spanish, etc... he will cater to whatever you want. I would never hire anyone else other than Manny. My wedding was over a month ago and people are still contacting me saying how amazing how DJ was...

Sent on 11/19/2018

Andres · Married on 09/16/2018

I can not say enough about Manny (DJ Inf) he was absolutely amazing! From the second we met him we knew he would be the one. I found out about Manny through my barber that said he was an awesome DJ and definitely kept the party going and people dancing. Our first meeting went great, Manny was on time and was very organized with his presentation. After our first meeting we decided we would go see Manny perform live and he absolutely killed it. That is when we decided that we needed to book Manny. Manny kept in contact with us every step of the way and was always super prompt answering our emails or even my Instagram messages. We met with Manny about 2 weeks prior to our wedding because we were having trouble picking songs for our first dance and some other songs. Manny met with us and the meeting went great as usual he sent us an email with a bunch of songs and we planned everything out for our big day. Fast forward to our wedding many was a part of our ceremony and played great calming music prior to our ceremony starting. From what we heard from our guest the cocktail hour music was also amazing. Now its time to get the party started, let me tell you Manny freaking KILLED IT!!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night and the music was amazing!! To anyone looking for a DJ I totally reccomend Manny and Inifinite Celebrations! Manny thank you sooooo much for being a part of our amazing day and for making it an unforgettable night!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Vicki · Married on 08/24/2018

Manny and his team are THE BEST!! I have no words. I am still getting calls after our honeymoon that my wedding was the best wedding anyone has attended and we owe it to Manny. Manny is such a great guy - genuinely wanted the best for us and gave us everything we wanted and more! A real stand up guy and a true talent - very different from the rest. My husband and I honestly consider him our friend now more than anything!!! Thank you again! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Sent on 09/05/2018

Rosa Cabrera · Married on 08/08/2018

the best night

AMAZING!!! Manny was the best. He was so helpful and the night of the music was INCREDIBLE! Everyone was dancing and having a blast, including my pregnant best friend who was shredding on the dance floor. Highly recommend! Infinite Deejays

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Damaris & Augusto

Damaris · Married on 07/28/2018

Manny not only made me feel at ease but kept the music going all night. He knew exactly what to play and how to mix it up!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

Awesome music, crowd pleaser, great service! Couldnt ask for more!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Eric · Married on 11/12/2017

The wedding would not have been perfect without Manny as our DJ! Thank you so much for making our day your top priority and making sure throughout the night that we were completely satisfied! We couldn’t thank you enough!

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • I

INELDA · Married on 11/03/2017

we can´t thank Manny for his services. he made it very simple to work with him and he listened to our requests. He assured me he could keep the dance floor full all night and he definately did. He would check in with Matt and I every hour or so just to make sure we were all on the same page. I would definately reccomend him. thanks again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jaselyn · Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing! Entertainment for your wedding is just as important as the food that you will be serving that evening. And we can confidently say that Manny understood exactly what we wanted and delivered !! Infinite celebrations was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • Y

Yudelkis · Married on 08/19/2017

From start to finish the service was incredible! Manny made us feel so comfortable and was always very responsive. The wedding was so much fun! Everyone loved the party which would not had beed a success without Manny and his team. People are still telling me that our wedding DJ was so awesome!

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Rita

Rita Dilone · Married on 07/07/2017

100% Recommended

There were absolutely no gimmicks, just a straight party. From the moment Manny arrived at the venue until the very end of the night, he was there checking in us making sure everything was to our liking. He got the party started almost immediately, read the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor, and played all of our requested music. He wasted no time getting things started. And he had such an amazing flow to the night... things weren't cramped together in terms of formalities. He timed everything perfectly. NO other DJ would have been able to do what he did that night! We were getting phone calls the next day of people saying they were in pain from how much fun they had, but it was so worth it! Family and friends who usually don't ever dance at parties were on the dance floor. I even had leg cramps going into our honeymoon from all of the dancing I did! We had the time of our lives, and I cannot thank them enough! We're not even saying this just because it was our wedding... but it was legitimately the BEST wedding we have ever attended! Hire Infinite DJs!!!!!--

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • F

francheska · Married on 06/24/2017

Manny was great! He had everyone out of their seats and dancing on the dance floor. Even my 70-something grandfather was out on the dance floor the entire time. From the moment we first meet with him, we knew we could trust him to make sure our wedding was a blast and he did just that. The process leading up to the wedding was super easy and was one less thing i had to worry about. Manny was super flexible and easy to work with and I cant thank him enough for being so patient with me, as I am a huge procrastinator. I wish I could go back and relive it.

Sent on 09/02/2017