Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo Reviews

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 7
  • Alaina

Alaina Turner · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Extremely Impressed!

Working with Infinite Beauty LA was an absolute pleasure! Alyssa Lazo was extremely communicative throughout the entire process and she was very quick to respond to any emails with questions. After my hair and makeup trial, I knew right away that she was the one I wanted working on me for my special day! I had 10 girls who needed hair and makeup done which made me pretty nervous for time, but Alyssa sent me a timeline and got to the venue with her helpers Gigi and Lupe very early to make sure that everyone got done in time. Not only did everyone get done on time, but they actually finished early! My photographer showed up and was in shock because she said that hardly ever happens. Everyone’s hair and makeup, but especially mine, turned out absolutely magical. Every single guest at my wedding complimented my hair and makeup. There isn’t a single thing I would have changed about the service, and I am beyond words ecstatic with Alyssa and this company!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 13
    Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 14
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 08/13/2017

Alyssa of Infinite Beauty was amazing to work with. I found her on here and after seeing her work on Instagram, decided to hire her for a hair and make-up trial the same day as my engagement shoot. I was so happy with her work that I hired her for my wedding. I appreciated that she's not heavy-handed with the amount of make up she puts on your face so I didn't feel like I was wearing a mask the whole day. She was on time and brought Yesenia with her to work on my bridesmaids and moms. I was super impressed at how quickly they worked without sacrificing quality and they finished up on time. My make up stayed on the whole day and I've never felt more beautiful. I highly recommend Infinite Beauty.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Allyson · Married on 07/29/2017

I booked Alyssa for my hair and makeup for my wedding last month. I was very nervous since I don't wear a lot of makeup usually and I wanted to go as natural as possible, but also look fabulous for my big day and tons of photos. First of all, Alyssa's portfolio is amazing and so I was excited to work with her. Also, upon the recommendation of several friends, I opted to do a trial, which we decided to do for our engagement photos several months before, even though the hair style was a bit different. She did a great job and didn't assume I wanted anything a certain way and asked a ton of questions the whole time to make sure that I was comfortable with the look. I sent her photos of the style for the wedding hair and it came out great. She traveled quite a bit both times and was super professional and very efficient.

She also did makeup for three of my bridesmaids and they were super happy. I (and they) got tons of compliments on both the engagement photos and the wedding makeup and hair. I would not hesitate to use her again for a special occasion and highly recommend for special events.

Sent on 09/01/2017

shirley · Married on 05/06/2017

I highly recommend Alyssa, honestly you will not regret it. She was able to work with all requests(I am allergic to a lot of makeup brands), she listened to what I wanted, what I didn't like and what I did like. She works quickly but very thoroughly, she makes sure you are happy with your look. Alyssa was early at both appointments and made everything a wonderful experience. It never felt awkward when she's doing your make up, if anything she is very easy to talk to. Her prices are very reasonable and can be found on her website. This was one of the easiest things I had to deal with in all my wedding planning.

Sent on 05/15/2017
  • Clover

Clover · Married on 10/09/2016

I just got married on October 9th, 2016 and I had Alyssa from infinite Beauty as my hair an make up artist. Alyssa travelled all the way to Newport Beach for my wedding and did an amazing job. She also did a trial beforehand and the make up was flawless also. She was very professional and met all of my requests. She did airbrush make up and it stayed on all day. The photos came out beautiful and the make up was natural but was very noticeable. My hair stayed curled all day without any issues. She also pinned my hair with the starfish I gave her. Everything came out perfect! Thank you Alyssa! Your work is amazing and made my wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of such a special day! Brenda, you are such a beauty. I wish you had an amazing yacht wedding party. Congratulations to you both!!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

I highly recommend Alyssa she did my hair for my wedding, she also did my MOH hair /makeup and sister hair. She did a great job. I love how she comes to you. Very professional and attentive.

Sent on 08/16/2016

I absolutely loved Alyssa. She was completely professional and very responsive in the days leading up to my wedding. She listened to my ideas and worked to create a beautiful look during the trial which made me feel confident and relaxed on the day. She worked quickly and proficiently on the day to ensure we were on time and created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids and mother. I would 100% recommend Alyssa for your big event!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

I brought several pictures of hair and make up for my wedding trial and she was able to give me exactly what I wanted! The day of - she completed my hair and make up identical to my trial! She works really fast which can be unnerving but her finished product is fantastic! She understood the panic of the day and has a sense of calmness about her. Her team is fantastic as well! Her little touch up kit was perfect.

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • User5620525 · 2+ years ago

Alyssa and her partner Amy did an incredible job doing makeup and hair for myself and my family for my wedding. After looking through her extensive portfolio, I felt comfortable booking Alyssa without doing a trial. Her prices are extremely reasonable and include the cost of travel to the venue and fake lashes. She and Amy completed their work with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony. I could tell based on her diverse clientele that she is a talented makeup and hair artist. I told her I wanted a loose updo and natural makeup but otherwise gave her creative license to do what she thought would look best. My family members and I could not have been happier with how our makeup and hair turned out. Thank you Alyssa and Amy for making us all feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of such a special day for you and your husband! Amy and I had a great time getting all your ladies ready. Congratulations to you and your family and hope to work with you again in another occasion!

Tracey · Married on 02/27/2016

One of my favorite vendors for my wedding! Alyssa did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party! She exceeded my expectations of a stylist for my wedding. I highly recommend her for brides!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo's reply:

Thank you Tracey! It was a pleasure and such a memorable experience getting ready with you and your bridal party! I wish you and your husband the best, congratulations and hope to work with you again :)

It was wonderful to see Alyssa work her magic. I attached a few pictures, you made us look amazing. Alyssa and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself, my Mom, and 6 Bridesmaids. We brought pictures, she can pretty much do anything and she knows what looks good on camera (she did makeup for TV as well).
    I definitely would love to have you do my makeup/hair again! You are amazing!! Have I said that enough...?

Sent on 03/02/2016

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo's reply:

Thank you Lana! It was a pleasure you and your bridal party ready. Everyone was so awesome to work with!I wish you and your husband the best, congratulations and hope to work with you again :)

Marj · Married on 02/13/2016

I am not a makeup person and I was worried while in search for a makeup artist. Alyssa did my bridal hair and makeup on February 13, 2016 and I just felt like a goddess! She did everything that I wanted, a voluminous updo and natural glam. I could not ask for more. She did an excellent job! I was one happy bride! Most of all, the groom loved my look! Thank you, Alyssa for making me look spectacular on my wedding day. XOXO!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Alyssa did a fantastic job for my wedding!!! My makeup and hair were perfect--looked great for photos but I still looked like myself. In addition, Alyssa was super communicative ahead of time--she responded quickly to emails, she was on time and on schedule for both of my appointments with her, she was open to my feedback at our trial appointment and happily made the adjustments I asked for. Alyssa is also a pleasure to be around and was totally calm the whole time. She did not add to my stress in any way. I enthusiastically recommend Alyssa!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Julie · Married on 06/06/2015

Alyssa was very accommodating to our schedule for both my engagement and wedding hair and makeup. She did an absolutely amazing job for my hair and makeup and also for my bridal party. Thank you for making our wedding memorable. I will absolutely recommend Alyssa to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • Y

yvette · Married on 04/10/2015

Alyssa did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I booked her a few weeks out and she was very flexible and easy to communicate with. At the last minute we also added hair for mothers in the wedding party and she made the process very easy. She came to my hotel room in Burbank and did such a great job. I did not do a trial because I live out of state but used photos to show her what I was looking for. The makeup she did was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. My hair was right on. Both lasted all night. The makeup did not feel heavy or irritating. I used false eyelashes for the first time and it was so much fun. She made me look and feel like a rockstar. Alyssa was super sweet and very accommodating and patient with our moms / grandmother who didn't speak English. Best of all, her price is very affordable. I would book her again for an event or party.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo's reply:

Thank you Yvette, it was a pleasure to get you and your bridal party ready! I hope you had an amazing wedding at Castaways in Burbank!

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2014

Alyssa and Fabi were amazing to work with! Alyssa was recommended to from a family friend, who also did her hair and make-up done for her wedding. Alyssa was very helpful during the trial session. I was surprised and very please that the hair and make-up stayed through the engagement photo shoot, considering it was about 90 degrees that day.

On the wedding day, Alyssa and Fabi came to the venue (at 8:30am in La Canada Flintridge) to do hair and make-up for my bridal party and mom. Both of them were great with the bridesmaids and my mom in working with their ideas to match their personalities. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about wonderful their hair and make-up came out.

I would definitely use Alyssa and her team again for future event.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Emily · Married on 10/31/2014

Alyssa was great to work with. She was very responsive to email, open to a schedule that worked fo rme, and gave me the exact style of makeup that I needed for my wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Alyssa is AMAZING !!! She really knows what you want and is so patient and nice to you! she works so good !

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • anahidb

Anahid · Married on 10/12/2014

Alyssa was absolutely amazing! She did a great job on makeup for myself, my 2 bridesmaids, maid of honor, my mom, & my mother-in-law. Her prices were affordable & she was very flexible in traveling to the hotel suite where we were all getting ready. I highly recommend her & will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2014

Alyssa was great! I found her on yelp and emailed her about doing a trial. I was in town one weekend and I asked her if she was available and she was. I loved the way she did my hair and make up during the trial so I booked her for my wedding. She was very nice and professional. Planning my wedding 3,000 miles away Alyssa made it so easy to communite with her by email and text. The week before flying to SoCal, Alyssa confirm my appointment and got the last minute details. She asked for my timeline to make use I was ready on time for the photographer. The day of my wedding I felt relaxed and it helped that Alyssa knew what I wanted, natural looking makeup. She did a great job! Evryone in the wedding loved my make up and hair. Thank you Alyssa for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Dina

Dina · Married on 07/05/2014

Alyssa and her assistant were amazing! I loved my hair and makeup! Her prices were very affordable! Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/18/2014

Alyssa is punctual, professional, super easy to work with. She is talented and helpful. Her price is reasonable unlike other vendors charge $$$ thousands for make up!?!??? I will use Alyssa again for any other photo shoots or special events. Thank you Alyssa for making my big day so beautiful, stress free and memorable!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Jessie · Married on 05/17/2014

I had a great experience with Alyssa. I hired her to do the hair & makeup for my wedding, which meant not just for me but also for 6 bridesmaids and a mom. I don’t go to many salons and so I needed to find someone to do the wedding that I’d feel comfortable with. Alyssa offered a bridal hair & makeup trial and I loved what she did. I sent her some inspiration photos, and she was able to also show me a few options of her own. We tried a couple looks and finally found the perfect one. On the day of the wedding, Alyssa and her assistant were willing to come to our hotel room which made the process so much more relaxed and fun. Even though the third assistant that was supposed to come was sick, and they had a tight timeline to stick to, these two made quick work of all the ladies and everyone looked gorgeous. They were willing to do all types of hair styles for many different types of hair, and provide recommendations when the ladies weren’t sure what they wanted. Alyssa was very sweet and accommodating from start to finish. Hire her immediately!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Erika · Married on 04/05/2014

It was truly a pleasure to have Alyssa do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, and I was thrilled with the results on my big day. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Andrew · Married on 12/21/2013

Alyssa was SO great! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was a total pro.

Sent on 12/26/2013