Indy Trolley Reviews

12 | Indianapolis, IN

12 Reviews for Indy Trolley

Emily P. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Wedding transportation vendor

Many people book transportation to get you from point A to point B. We booked our trolley and it wasn't just a shuttle service, it was a BLAST. We are so glad we chose to book the trolley and to ride around town for a while, it was a great start to our evening. Our driver was professional and flexible and so willing to help us get where we needed to go -- even if that included a few extra stops for photos or a run to the liquor store!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love that you had so much fun on your big day! Also, thank you for sharing your lovely photographs with us. We really do appreciate seeing the wonderful memories you and your wedding party were able to create while riding with us. Congratulations once again to you and Cory!

-Sarah

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2018

Raith and his team were wonderful to work with. The trolleys were great and they worked with me to make sure my entire group was taken care of while still staying cost effective.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Hi there Audrey!

Thank you so much for your review! We are excited to hear that the Trolley service and your ceremony was successful and memorable!

Sincerely,
    Raith Ledbetter

Mackenzie · Married on 12/23/2017

We loved IndyTrolley for our daughters wedding. Very professional and decorated so appropriately for the season. Perfect for hauling the wedding party around downtown and keeping everyone warm.

Sent on 01/03/2018

To: Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Werling,

Thank you for the kind review! We always look forward to making the day special and memorable. We are humbled that we could be a part of making your wedding a success!

Sincerely,

Raith Ledbetter
    Director of Operations
    www.indytrolley.com

Alex · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I tied the knot this September with a very small wedding (20 guests total). We decided to take our guests on a trolley ride in between the ceremony and our reception dinner. It was such a hit and I am so glad that we did! Everyone had such a blast exploring Indianapolis, and taking fun pictures. Jack was our driver and was SO MUCH FUN and very accommodating! The whole experience made our special day even more perfect! Jack called the Wednesday prior to the event and was so professional and knowledgeable. He gave us some tips on great 'photo stops' but ultimately let us plan the entire route and decide our stops. On the day off, Jack arrived on time, in happy spirits, and ready to celebrate! He went above and beyond and even jumped off the trolley with us to snap some photos! The trolley itself is adorable! You are able to control the music, the temperature, and the seats allow for people to actually talk to one another. I cannot say enough good things about Indy Trolley and Jack. We honestly had the best time!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Mr. K. · Married on 09/01/2015

I can't say enough good about Indy Trolley. Owner Jack Carr Boyd and Indy Trolley was on top of every detail related to my needs.
    I need to transport men and ladies from JW Marriott to Columbia Club and National Theater. It was a very detail related job with a tight time frame. My job could be on the line if something went wrong And I would answer to 50 woman in fancy dress. Mr Boyd was continually on top of everything.
    I have dealt with a lot of transportation outfits over the years in a lot of cities and never received the outstanding attention Indy Trolley provided for my event.
    I was truly impressed. Thank You Indy Trolley

Kenneth J. Scott
    Secretary
    Valley of Boston
    Scottish Rite Freemasons

Sent on 09/22/2015

The trolley was wonderful! All of our friends and family commented on how well it went and how quick and efficient it ran. We had a great time taking the trolley around the city for our pictures. The driver was wonderful and all of the pre planning was easy and efficient. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jackie · event on: 04/10/2014

We loved the event and everything about working with these guys! They helped us piece together a very unusual use of the trolley to shuttle our out of town visitors for a conference from venue to venue with no real model to base it on, and they took great care of everyone. It was a real hit and helped create a very welcoming image of our city! Would do it again in a minute!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Craig R. · Married on 10/04/2019

Top Notch transportation

Thank you, thank you , thank you! Indy Trolly was just the addition we needed. Transportation was one of the last things we had thought about and I must say Sarah and Indy Trolly came to the rescue. Mark our driver was absolutely amazing and the whole process was just so smooth. Thank you again for such great work!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Eliza · Married on 08/02/2014

Indy Trolley provided a really fun way to transport my wedding party from the church to the reception. The experience on the day of the wedding was superb, but it was sometimes a struggle to iron out details with the owner during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/09/2014

4.2

Indy Trolley added a great touch to our wedding. The inside was very classy and made for some great pictures. Also, it had air conditioning on it which was especially important considering it was July. It still was a bit warm inside though. Driver was pleasant and professional as well.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Saher · Married on 02/20/2016

3.5
      3.5

We had a great time in the trolley and so did our wedding party. Would use again for a special event.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Emily L. · Married on 07/27/2019

1.2
      2.0

Regret Hiring This Company

We hired this company for transportation on our wedding day. We reserved the trolley months in advance and a few weeks prior sent a very specific schedule for them to arrive on time to accommodate for rides/photography. The trolley showed up a little over an hour late, as the bride I never received any sort of apology on the day of or after. The situation was extremely disrespectful. The only reason why the trolley arrived even an hour or so late is because my wedding coordinator chased the trolley down in the street and had to give them directions again because they were driving away from the venue. It was a colossal mess. We had our ceremony venue for a limited time and weren't even able to get half of the photos there that we wanted because of this issue. We did receive a refund for the services but overall, there was no apology, no respect for timeline or anything. I highly regret hiring them.

Sent on 08/30/2019