indybooth Reviews

32 Reviews for indybooth

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Photobooth!

A+ photobooth team. On time, super accommodating, quick to set up, great props, our guests had a blast! Would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2018

A guest favorite at the Wedding

My husband and I loved working with Indy Photobooth. Paul made the process really easy to select templates, backgrounds and make payments. We like Indy photobooth over the other companies because of their San Diego inspired templates, modern to choose from backgrounds and actual props (no paper props). The photobooth constantly had a line of guest because it was so popular. The guys working the photobooth did a great job giving guest direction on where to stand and would re-do the picture if it didn’t turn out well. We loved that they printed on the spot, the guest could email a copy to themselves and we got all the digital versions of the pictures shortly after the wedding. We would highly recommend booking Indyphoto both for your wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Deanna · Married on 03/10/2018

Indybooth is the BEST! Paul is super attentive to detail and quick to respond. They have a great selection of backdrops, props, and print templates so you really feel like your specific booth is customized just for you. You can't go wrong with these guys!

Elaura · Married on 09/23/2017

The guests at our wedding had SO MUCH FUN with indybooth! They loved the unlimited prints and variety of props. The booth attendant was very sweet to all of our guests as well. My husband and I received the link to the online gallery of pictures later that night! We were very impressed! Paul was a pleasure to work with during the planning process to boot. My husband and I are very happy we went with indybooth!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Dana · Married on 09/23/2017

Book Indybooth immediately!! Paul and his team are so responsive, helpful and easy to work with. The photo booth was set up at our wedding incredibly quickly and efficiently and our guests loved it! There was a line all night. We received an amazing photo album and within a day a link to all of our photo booth pictures. I would not hesitate to hire Indybooth again for any event!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Steph · Married on 09/22/2017

Paul conducted business in a very professional way. Very easy to work with and personal. Answered all our questions promptly by returning your calls and showing personal interest. We definitaley recomend him!!!! Thank you Paul.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Paul and his Indybooth team! The entire process of working with them was so easy - from selecting our background (there were so many amazing backdrops to choose from) to working out the details for our wedding. The setup looked perfect, the booth attendant was so nice and professional, and our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had with the booth. We LOVE our photographs and would recommend Indybooth to everyone. Thank you Paul - we can't wait to use you again at a future event!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Indybooth allowed us to reflect on the wonderful memories of the evening by creating our guestbook with the photos from the wedding. The overall vibe, props and backdrops they have to offer are classy and unique compared to all the other PhotoBooth vendors. His set up at our wedding made such a nice addition to the festivities and everyone had a blast! The level of communication and organization prior to the event was on point and very appreciated. Paul and his team were wonderful and I highly recommend using them for any event. Cheers to indybooth!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you SO much for everything! The booth was a HIT and I LOVED taking pictures with everyone, especially my grandma! She LOVED it!!! :)

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2017

Indybooth and their team provided nothing but exemplary service as my wife and I planned our wedding. Paul made it so simple for us to provide all the details of our event, make our selections for backdrops and print layouts and even to pay for their services. Not to mention, the photos all looked amazing and our guests had SO much fun using the photo booth. It was a huge hit all around. I would definitely recommend Indybooth to anyone who asks :)

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • F

fatima · Married on 08/25/2017

Indybooth was the HIT of our wedding. Everyone had the greatest time taking photos. Paul was super responsive and flexible. His positive energy and willingness to work with our budget is one of the main reasons we hired Indybooth. The quality of the photos are spectacular, but it was the customer service that really won us over. Would DEFINITELY recommend Indybooth to anyone looking to add a touch of class and fun to their wedding day.

Salvador · Married on 08/19/2017

Indybooth performed great at my wedding and everyone loved the service! The attendant was kind enough to place the prints into our photo album that we had brought on our own. 10/10 would recommend !

Margaret · Married on 08/12/2017

We booked Indybooth for out wedding and would HIGHLY recommend them for anyone who is interested in adding a touch of fun to their event! Their photobooth was one of the biggest hits at our wedding. Everyone raved about the high quality of the photos and that they could actually see the photos printed. Paul was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and wants for the big day and we couldn't have been more happy with them!!

• Suzy

Suzy · Married on 08/12/2017

I am soooo glad I chose indybooth for my wedding! Paul was so amazing to work with. Very responsive and I was able to have my logo I designed for our wedding on our prints, and I must say they looked amazing ;) my guests absolutely loved the booth-and I love being able to send a link with all the photos to my family and friends. I highly recommend using them for any event. Thanks Paul!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2017

We loved using IndyBooth in our wedding and we definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Cree

Cree · Married on 08/03/2017

Indybooth was great. They were on time , friendly, my guest raved about the rose gold background. Our booth attendant was super friendly and flexible. He stayed a few extra minutes to let everyone that was in line get their last minute photos .I would highly recommend Indybooth and will be using them for future events.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Adam · Married on 07/02/2017

Overall was a great experience. Friendly, professional, and the picture quality is far better than any other wedding photo booth I've used this year! Premium backdrop options were great.

Carmen · Married on 06/30/2017

Paul, the owner of Indybooth, is amazing. He is extremely responsive with questions and his staff is extremely friendly. Everybody at my wedding loved the photo booth and the quality of the pictures were amazing! I still look at my pictures from Indybooth because they're so much fun and it was great to see everybody having a great time with it!! I highly recommend Indybooth!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Mike · Married on 06/21/2017

Absolutely amazing from start to finish! Easy setup, completely informative through the process, if you wanna call it that. Everything was completely taken care of!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/19/2017

Paul was wonderful to work with! I hired him for our wedding and then again 2 weeks later for a work function. He is responsive, kind, creative and thoughtful. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Shellsea

Shellsea · Married on 06/15/2017

Indybooth is AMAZING! We booked them for our wedding in June. Paul the owner was VERY responsive and very professional and a pleasure to work with. The booth its self is a stand alone outdoor machine that Paul operates on the day of. All of our guest raved about the photobooth and really enjoyed all of their props. Paul was very flexible with our requests and was incredibly reasonably priced and he sent us all of the pictures for downloading and even connected everything to social media for our guests. They also have lots of choices for backdrops as well as templates for the actual print out for the picture. Paul was great and allowed us to provide our own photo album and supplies that he helped the guests put together for us that we used as a guest book and it turned out great!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Christie · Married on 06/03/2017

Paul Is Amazing!! He did such a great job very attentive to all my questions when I emailed him. He was there on time and sent me my link the day after our wedding so I can send to all my family and friends for them to view all their photo booth pictures. He has so much to choose from as well with different layouts and different back drops. The photo booth props were included too and he even gave us a photo book when the wedding was over. I have already referred my friends to use IndyBooth for they are amazing!!

Rikki · Married on 05/27/2017

You won't find a better photo booth option out there! indybooth gives you everything you could dream of - There's a huge selection of high quality backgrounds and printing options, tons of awesome props, the machine is self-serving and easy to use, and you can even get all your pics from your event in an electronic album!! This was the talk of the party at my wedding reception! Don't waste time looking anywhere else -- indybooth is the best!!

Daniela · Married on 05/25/2017

We decided last minute to get a photobooth for our wedding and I'm so glad we did! Indybooth was so easy to work with and the night went so well Now I have an album to see the photostrips people took and even got to share a link on my Facebook for people to grab pictures off of. I can't rave enough about how great Indybooth was!!

Berkeley · Married on 05/06/2017

I highly recommend indybooth! I was looking for a very basic package and Paul offered a wider variety of packages than any other photo booth I found in san diego. Indybooth had the best price and Paul was extremely professional and quick to respond to my questions. I’m a fan!

Sent on 09/30/2017