Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

70 Reviews for Indy Wedding Officiants

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (1)
70 Indy Wedding Officiants Reviews

4.2

Chris was very helpful from the beginning with any questions I had. The initial officiant we picked out was not very responsive and we got a little discouraged. We explained our discomfort to Chris and he offered to do the wedding for us himself! We are very thankful for this. We are very satisfied with everything even though there was a rocky start. After meeting with him, he put my mind at ease and I have no doubt our wedding ceremony will be everything I hoped it would be.

Profile Picture User5494342, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Very professional, prompt, friendly, courteous. Quick to respond to all my questions and requests

Profile Picture Cynthia , 11/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Carolina was very professional and polite. She had great suggestions. We ended up having the perfect ceremony for the two of us and a small group of friends and family. Couldn't have asked for a better result.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a great experience with our officiant Marty from Indy wedding officiants. We were planning our wedding from out of state, Marty was easy to get in contact with and very helpful through the process.

Profile Picture Christa, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

He did a wonderful job and incorporated everything we wanted.

Profile Picture User5578501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so happy that I chose Indy Wedding Officiants to officiate our wedding. I absolutely adore Chris and his wife Caroline. He was a great speaker, not too loud but very clear and precise so the whole room could hear him and spoke very well. He did a perfect job on our vows. And Caroline was there every step of the way helping the flower girls and ring bearers get down aisle successfully and helping the entire wedding party know what to do next. I appreciate them so very much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebekah, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris served as our wedding officiant, and we could not be more pleased. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Brief walk from the courthouse to make your wedding day OFFICIAL! Right next to Mass Ave!
When we have the wedding party, I plan to ask the officiant to marry us again:)!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolina was wonderful! We had very bad storms roll through the morning of our wedding. She was flexible and contacted us to see if we wanted to change to another date or keep the plans as they were made. When we suggested that we meet earlier to avoid the next round of storms that were due to hit at our original planned time, she accommodated our request. She was FABULOUS!!!

Profile Picture User5273089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angel was beyond just a wedding officiant! even though I had just met her the day of the rehearsal it felt like I had been friends with her for years. Angel was an amazing wedding officiant, so professional, funny, sweet, caring. Out of my paid wedding coordinator and her angel was so much more helpful and caring, she was 100% therefor me through some really stressful moments and made me feel so relaxed. Angel made the day so fun and knew exactly what to say to make the ceremony modern, fun, but yet also meaningful. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Ignatious was wonderful and very personable, we couldn't have been happier!!!

Profile Picture raquel, 7/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional services with satisfying results! Everything came out better than expected. Carolina and Chris were extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process all the way up to the day of the ceremony. They were very eager to help out with anything they could. They went out of their way many times in order to make our wedding day unique and unforgettable. We are very thankful for all of their services. We gladly recommend Indy Wedding Officiants to everyone! Their services are worth every single penny!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I was glad to have a gay man perform our wedding. the only issue I had was the young man talked a little too much. he talked so much, it became a little uncomfortable.

Profile Picture User5185620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I LOVED IT!!! :) Great place, people were so nice and caring. :)

Profile Picture User5127658, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent customer service! Very friendly and nice atmosphere!

Profile Picture User5078985, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Extremely easy and fun. we needed to get our legal ceremony done and out of the way, and Indy Wedding Officiants did it well!
We made an appointment ahead of time but were able to show up early for our appointment. if you need to get married downtown, I recommend them. it's a fun atmosphere and they were easy to work with. I hope I never have to get married again (because I only want to do it once) but if I did, I'd use Indy wedding officiants.

Profile Picture Frank, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very warm and welcoming. When we walked in they already knew who we was at the reception desk. Didn't have to wait on anybody. Place was very nice. The people were very nice and prefessonial.

Profile Picture Che-kina, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very impressed w everyone. Nice, friendly, polite. Heck, I would LOVE to work their

Profile Picture Linda, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very helpful and friendly. Chris made us feel really important.

Profile Picture User4941657, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you want a clean and simple ceremony go for the $99 weekday elopement package. Our officiant, Melissa was pleasant, friendly and accommodating. Nothing but good things to say about this process from start to finish.

Profile Picture User4895166, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great service! We chose the elopement and were in and out within 20 minutes. Melissa gave us back our marriage cert and we returned to city hall to register it within the hour! Back at City Hall, we met another couple who were looking for a venue, so we recommended Melissa.

Profile Picture User4918747, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very helpful. Even made arrangements to do wedding on a Sunday.

Profile Picture User4902770, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Awesome job! Thank you for everything! Very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were unable to have a legal ceremony in our home state and came to Indianapolis to do that before our big party with family and friends. I expressed this to the officiant and that we didn't want a big fancy ordeal when this was basically cutting through the red tape. Somehow, in all of this, Melissa was able to make the moment feel extremely romantic and far more special than either of us expected. She was very friendly, flexible, and helpful. The process was a breeze thanks to her.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/13/15, 1 Review