Indy Mugshotz Photo Booth Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Abby Married on 08/05/2017
    We had a fantastic time with Indy Mugz shots. We just got back from the honeymoon and looking back the photo booth and how fun our guests had was awesome!! They are also amazing to work with. We had to postpone our wedding due to a family illness and they were not only supportive in us changing our date but they were personable and truly cared about how the family member was doing. They made our night so fun and our guests loved them! Highly recommend!!!
    Julie Married on 10/01/2016
    I would definitely recommend booking them for your wedding! Dave was super nice and professional the whole time and our guests had a blast with the photo booth. Also, they upload all the pictures from the night to their website so all your guests can see everyone's pictures, plus we got a CD for ourselves of all the pictures.
  • User2235781 2+ years ago
    The photobooth was such a great idea and everyone had so much fun with it! They were fantastic!
    Katie Married on 09/13/2014
    The photo booth was a HIT!!! Everyone the entire night was hanging out to get their pictures taken. The staff is wonderful, nice and helpful! We have seen them at other weddings and they all have been a huge success! I would recommend Indy Mugshotz to ANYONE who wants their guests to have a blast! Thanks Indy Mugshotz!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 04/25/2014
    Very fun. Very professional. Great quality and the price is right. I would love to use them again for my next event
    Michael Married on 10/26/2013
    The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding reception. David and his assistant did an excellent job of assisting our guests with the booth. Also, David was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. I contacted three companies while deciding which vendor to choose for our wedding. Indy Mugshotz set themselves apart from the other vendors, and we were extremely happy with their service and the value they added to our reception. Indy Mugshotz also gives you online access to look at all the pictures and videos that were taken during the event. My wife and I really enjoyed looking at the pictures the day after our reception. I would highly recommend using this vendor!
  • User1421013 2+ years ago
    I loved this company! I planned my wedding from across the country and working with Indy Mugshotz and Sound Advice was seamless and amazing!

The only suggestion I would make is that if you pay extra for the video feature (which I would recommend) be sure the assistant lets your guests know that the video feature is available. I was too busy (obviously) to monitor it so most guests didn't know about it and the videos turned out HILARIOUS so I would have liked to see more of them.

I highly recommend Indy Mugshotz for your next Photo Booth Rental!
    Katy Married on 09/14/2013
    The photobooth and props were so extremely fun and made our wedding reception stand out from others! The guests were so excited to have fun and be silly and this provided them with this opportunity. Indy Mugshotz were extremely professional and kept things rolling throughout the night. I also enjoyed them letting me line jump and photobomb! Thank you so much for making our reception so wonderful!
    Christine Married on 08/31/2013
    If you're reading these reviews and wondering if its worth your money, let me just say this was the best thing about our reception. Everyone had a total blast and there was a line waiting for photobooth fun the entire night!! They were not only friendly but helpful while remaining professional. You won't be sorry you booked these guys, they're the best!!!! Thank you for going above and beyond our expectations to make our day extra special! You rock!
    Robin Married on 07/20/2013
    This was a great addition to our party. Provided hours of fun. I would recommend this for any party or wedding. Everyone truly had a great time having pictures taken. Will provide a wonderful keepsake.
    Nathan Married on 07/13/2013
    Dave and his co-worker were great! They provided a photo booth for our wedding reception. They were friendly, helpful, and tended the photo booth the entire event, so things went very smooth. Their price seemed very reasonable and our guests really enjoyed having another source of entertainment (especially the kids). they also provided props for funny photos.. I would recommend them to others for a great time!
    Alisa Married on 06/22/2013
    This was one of the best parts of our wedding. We have not gotten our professional pictures back yet but had access to the photo booth photos right away. My HUSBAND and I sat and laughed out loud for an hour looking at photos and listening to the video messages. Such a priceless addition to our perfect day. Loved all the props and assistance our guests received. We will use again in the future.