13 Reviews for Indulgence

Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
13 Indulgence Reviews

The women at Indulgence are all spectacular! I did my trial hair and make-up at the shop and then they came out to a house for the girls on the morning of my ceremony. Destiny did our hair and Roxanne did our makeup. They are both incredibly talented and efficient. My bridesmaids commented the entire day that they had never felt prettier and I felt the same way. We all felt like we got exactly what we wanted! I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I LOVED having indulgence do my hair & makeup for my wedding day. I set my trial 4 days out from my wedding since I was planning a long distance wedding. I relied very heavily on the wonderful reviews to carry me through and boy was I right! The minute I sat in the chair and met both Jen (hair) and Deidre (makeup) I knew I had picked the right place. Professional, fun, kind, and SO talented!! I felt sooo beautiful on my day. The women at this salon are incredible and so fun to have in your room as you get ready with your girls!

Profile Picture Cambria, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What a great experience to start out my wedding day! The ladies are all so sweet and professional. I totally loved my hair and makeup and wish I could do it every week!

Profile Picture Kathi, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Indulgence was amazing to work with, I can't wait to go back!

Profile Picture User7732211, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hands down Indulgence (Deirdre and her whole team) is the best! They make you feel so comfortable in their shop and make you feel beautiful! My bridesmaids and I all agreed that we have never felt so beautiful and I absolutely loved having Indulgence be a part of my special day ;) I would recommend Indulgence to anyone. Not only did my bridesmaids and I get our hair and makeup done there, we had out of town guests go there and get their hair done before the wedding. They loved their service as well. Thanks again for everything that you do!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Deirdre from Indulgence came out to Dillon to do makeup for my July 2016 wedding. She was great about traveling and she went above and beyond to accommodate our location. She also helped me arrange a hairstylist for the day. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, she does an amazing job! I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and perhaps just as important, I felt relaxed and confident that Deirdre would make me look good. I highly recommend having Deirdre and the Indulgence team be a part of your special day!

Profile Picture Marianne, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Definitely book Indulgence for your wedding day!! I had a 'trial run' with another makeup artist (do this for sure) before the wedding, and I literally had walked out of that other studio looking like a leather baseball glove. Looking wrinkled from powder all over my face, sallow color, totally unhealthy and unattractive appearance. I was told how beautiful I looked but every time I looked in a mirror I was horrified. I panicked and an amazing wedding photographer (Kene Sperry, Eye in the Sky Photography) told me about Indulgence. I did a trial with Indulgence, and it was perfection. She listened to me, and didn't have just one cookie cutter recipe for every face. She is both extremely experienced and very creative. Also her products were all clean and new, I wasn't looking at what looked like someone's messy bathroom drawer in a tote bag like I had before. On the wedding day, my makeup was done, my mother's, my 93 year old grandmother's, and my matron of honor's, and we all look great in the photos. Indulgence staff were calm, positive, and responsive. I loved having them be part of my wedding day! Great value, superior service. Excellent recommendation.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Getting my makeup done at Indulgence turned out to be the perfect little getaway that I didn't expect to need. It's a homey place, with professional service. The energy in the salon/shop is so positive and all the women are so lovely, that its contagious.

Profile Picture Cooper, 6/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There is almost no better place to be taken care of and pampered.

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and Dierdre were so wonderful!!! We had both of them travel to the Rainbow Ranch at Big Sky to do the makeup for 6 girls at our daughter's wedding. Jennifer did a trial for my daughter in the adorable salon on very short notice and could not have been sweeter and more accomodating. She listened to what my daughter was hoping for and created the look perfectly! They arrived on time, worked quickly, and were so fun to have around. All of the girls looked amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The girls at indulgence were so great. We had a destination wedding in Bozeman, so I did most of my planning over the phone. They were able to accommodate me changing the times of my appointments (and numbers) with no hassle. We dialed in my makeup the same week as the wedding?she even gave me a sample of lip balm that I swear kept my lips from getting chapped before the wedding.
They were so great to work with and my makeup looked amazing (Jennifer did my makeup)?the lipstick they recommended is my new go to!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/19/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Deirdre was so great to work with. She connected me to a talented young woman who is part of her staff for the day of my wedding and I was generally pleased with how my hair turned out.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 1 Review