Indigo Sky Studios Reviews

Indigo Sky Studios 2
Indigo Sky Studios 3
Indigo Sky Studios 4

Alexa · Married on 09/23/2018

They captured so many great moments

They were great! The pictures were perfect! They got a good amount of posed pictures and a good amount of in the moment pictures! Which is exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much again!

Sydney · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding photos turned out absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have been more pleased with Cory and his ability to capture the perfect photos of our special day. Even the venue cooridinator commented on his ability to find the perfect scenery to take pictures. He also showed up early and was taking pictures all throughout the night until the wedding was over.

Margaret · Married on 08/18/2018

Indigo sky is AMAZING! If I were to redo our wedding, I would still chose them again! Cory and his team were absolutely perfect! They helped us create a day of timeline and it worked out great. All our guests were raving about how polite they were. We got the package with the photobooth, which all the guests loved! We haven’t got our wedding pictures yet, but I’ve attached some of our engagement pictures. Honestly, I highly recommended them! My concern when we were first looking for photographers was what if the chemistry between the photographer and us was off, then it would make taking pictures so awkward. Cory and his team truly made us feel so comfortable!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

We had an amazing experience with Indigo Sky. From the very beginning of planning right down to receiving our video and photos. Cory was great with all my questions before booking, before the wedding and after. Also they gave us the best photographer! Gavin shot our engagement photos and we had the privilege of him shooting our wedding. Which was very comforting having a friendly and familiar person present helping us through he wedding. We didn’t meet our videographer George until the day of the wedding. But he was great! Him and Gavin together are a great pair. They kept it fun. I will 100% recommend Indigo Sky to all my friends and family.

• Y

yelena · Married on 07/21/2018

IndigoSky did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. The photos and video turned out phenomenal and we received all our pictures and video in just a little over a month! They were great to work with, we met over Skype and phone, since I was out of town, and they were always easy to schedule an appointment with. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Indigo Sky Studios 5
    Indigo Sky Studios 6
    Indigo Sky Studios 7

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2018

Cory was awesome from my first inquiring phone call. The finished wedding video totally surpassed my expectations- he captured so many special moments for us and created a beautiful compilation that we will cherish fiorever

Erin · Married on 04/14/2018

Cory and the team at Indigo Sky are amazing! While looking for vendors for your wedding it can be pretty intimidating with all the choices. Search no further. They are so easy to work with prior to the wedding, flawless execution day of and the finished product...well there are no words to describe it. All factors considered, Indigo Sky is the way to go for your wedding. They captured all of our special moments in such a way that was so natural which leads to perfection in the end result. Thank you so much for capturing our day the way you did!

Savy · Married on 04/07/2018

Corey has been awesome to work with the entire way! He’s very responsive and the quality of his work’s output is amazing...go watch his wedding videos for yourself!

Alexandria · Married on 01/07/2018

I highly recommend Indigo Sky to anyone looking for photography and/or videography for any event. Indigo captured my wedding and they were exactly what we expected. The camera team was extremely professional and creative. And we couldn't have had any better.

Indigo Sky Studios 8

Reesha · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot boast about Indigo Sky Studios enough. My main point of contact was Cory, and I truly adore him. I blew his e-mail up with 101 questions. I wanted a specific feel and look to my photos, and Cory and the team delivered. They exceeded my expectations, and it was such a pleasure working with them. I just received my photos today, and I am floored. It brings me right back to that moment. I will be receiving my video tomorrow, and I am more than position I will be blown out the water. Thank you Indigo Sky Studios, I will always keep you in mind for future events and continuously recommend your services to future brides. Hugs!

Tammy · Married on 09/16/2017

Cory and Matt are great with what they do. They came on time,very flexible with my budget, and also are very professional. They work very hard in trying to get the perfect shot and perfect angle. They even made me even feel like a princess and focused a lot on me as the bride. As chaotic as it was, they took shots they are natural. I love how they captured moments like people getting ready, people dancing, getting drinks, and just overall pictures of my family and friends enjoying themselves. Its best to get a team that knows what they're doing. Makesit easier for them to work together and not have one photographer block the videographer. From our wedding, my husband and I didn't even realize how much fun everyone had and we felt so proud to have Indigo Sky Photo & Video capture our big day in making it a memory of a lifetime. I highly recommend them and I highly recommend getting the whole package of video, photos, and photo booth.

Nellya · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved how IndigoSkyStudios are very friendly and flexible to anything. They did a fantastic, high quality job on our wedding film! On the wedding day, George was very fun and respectful to us and he showed that he was actually passionate in filming! My husband and I are very happy with the outcome and we’ll definitely recommend IndigoSkyStudios to our friends and family for their events!

Stacy · Married on 06/10/2017

Cory and his team did amazing! They worked well with our photographers and were very professional. I looked for a very long time for a good videographer that wasn't outrageously priced but still a great quality. We loved our video and will cherish it forever!

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

I hired Indigo Sky Studios for Videography and Photobooth. They did not disappoint! I'm in love with our wedding video!! A lot of guests have seen the short film highlight and have been giving me compliments on how well the video came out. The wedding film itself was truly amazing. I can watch it over and over again. It was a pleasure working with Cory from the beginning. Everyone is very professional. They do not get in the way. Half of the time I forgot they were even there. The Photobooth was a great hit! The guests had a lot of fun and Indigo Sky provided lots of great props. I cannot thank Cory and his team enough. Thanks to them I can relive the best day of my life over and over again. Hire them now to be your wedding videographers!

Kylie · Married on 03/26/2017

I'm so happy I hired Indigo Sky Studio to do the photos and video for my wedding. They were very professional, timely, and provided quality photos and video. I have only good comments to make about this company. I would definitely suggest their services to a friend.

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Words of satisfaction about the service Indigo Sky Photo & Video provided simply won't be enough of praise & justice. Weddings cost A LOT. Due to the high prices of other videographers, I lost hope of capturing our special wedding day on a video. I was referred to Indigo by a friend. Within hours of my initial contact with Cory, he replied & set up a date for a meeting. Cory was very professional, easy to work with, friendly & approachable. He worked with the style I pictured for the video - romantic movie-like wedding. Wedding day can get stressful, but he & his assistants made it seem so natural. At times we even forgot we had them as they knew exactly how & what is to be done. They are definitely GREAT at what they do! Thank you Indigo!!! Look forward to seeing our video :-)
    PS - they also have an option to have a drone together with their video package. Pretty cool.

David · Married on 09/03/2016

Cory showed up early , he was very respectful he did an amazing job. He even added a few things that were not included. I would recommend him to anyone !!! The short film was also very quality good value.

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

My father-in-law hired Indigo Sky Photo & Video to take our wedding video and they did a fantastic job! My husband was not thrilled to have someone videoing him get ready and all, but was very impressed with the two videographers and the service they provided. We all are so glad with have this priceless memory. The videographers were on time, professional and most of all we absolutely love our video. Their price was great too. You can spend a lot of time shopping around for a good videographer, but I advise you to shop no farther and simply hire them! :) We already had a photographer, so we just had them do our video, but we would have had an even better price if we had them do both.

Michael · Married on 05/22/2016

Great people to work with. They took our requests and made our video into what we were expecting.

John · Married on 10/18/2015

Indigo Sky was awesome! They respond to emails quickly and their photographers are very professional and talented. Overall a very good service. Highly recommend them!

Ruth · Married on 12/06/2014

We hired the best wedding photographer/videographer ever! Indigo Sky Studios team was absolutely phenomenal!!! We couldn't be more happier with the level of professionalism, creative excellence, innovation and unique aesthetic design that Indigo Sky provided.

Thank you!

Laila · Married on 09/03/2017

Cory & his team did an excellent job with our wedding photography & videography! Martha was our photographer for our engagement shoot and also one of the photographers for the wedding-she’s an absolute sweetheart & was so easy to work with! Indigo team was super professional, accommodating, organized, & prompt on the day of the wedding! Even though it was 110 degrees outside, Cory & his team were still able to perfectly capture our first look pics and couple photos! The highlight video was amazing, the drone was a fun option, & they did a great job capturing the details, guests etc in the video! Very thankful for the beautiful moments they captured so elegantly! Thank you!

Gerald · Married on 09/08/2016

We watched alot of their vimeo videos were consistent in the style they use. Ours came out great just like the ones posted. Cory and the team respond pretty quickly and professionally. They take the time to follow up with what you want and how the timeline would be for weddings. If you're unhappy with some things, they make up for it because they care about making the customer happy.

Kellie · Married on 10/22/2016

We were very happy with Indigo Sky. They were professional, responsive and easy to work with.