Indianwood Golf and Country Club Reviews

41 | Lake Orion, MI

41 Reviews for Indianwood Golf and Country Club

Desirae Langlois 路 Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Indainwood and we could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was professional, accommodating, and helpful. I hear from many guests how much they loved the venue and that their food was very good and hot when it was brought to them (plated style). There was a hiccup in our day, the sheet cakes weren't delivered, and Indianwood staff actually went to pick them up (I was not told about this until after the wedding). I would recommend Indianwood in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Molly

Molly O'Malley 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Marvelous Experience

Indianwood Golf and Country Club is a beautiful venue. We used the Mixed Grill (smaller room) for our wedding ceremony and reception on Saturday (10/28/2019). From the moment we walked in at the showing in January we knew this place was very special and the atmosphere exemplified our relationship. Suzanne was amazing to work with. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process, especially those last minute changes and panic moments. She was there for the entire event (10 am to 11:30 pm) to make sure we were taken care of. The women were able to use the ladies locker room which is an enormous space and worked out perfectly to get ready (hair, make-up, and dressed). The men had an ample sized room to get ready and hang out as well. The staff was extremely helpful the night before and day of the event when we needed more tables or a knife for those last minute decoration mishaps. The food was as delicious at the tasting as it was the night of the wedding. We received a lot of praise from our guests at how good the food was. The venue even provided the option to select a keg of our favorite beer (Rochester Mills Milkshake Stout) for a small fee. And from the looks of it our guests enjoyed it as much as we do 馃槉 I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to have an intimate, old world vintage and romantic wedding. That is what our wedding felt to me at this location.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Tim Cahill 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect wedding reception

Indianwood proved to be a perfect venue for my daughters wedding reception. I know the club well and knew it would not disappoint. The food was fantastic, the venue is beautiful with so many great picture spots, the layout of the reception hall was perfect, and the service from Suzanne and her staff made for an unforgettable day for everyone. If you're thinking about a "do it youself" wedding / reception - don't. Do yourself a favor and contact Indianwood first.

Sent on 09/26/2019

T.nakis 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Elegance and Charm

We had a short time to plan this wedding. We chose Indianwood and everything was perfect! The Wedding Team helped with all the details and acted like our personal wedding coordinators:). We never worried about anything in the middle of a very stressful time. We were able to plan, enjoy the reception and felt truly honored by all of the attention we received before and during the celebration! Thank-you so very much....

Sent on 09/05/2019

Elise 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience for our 7/6/19 Wedding

We loved everything about our venue! Suzanne was great to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly. Our guests also couldn鈥檛 stop raving about the food and many went for seconds! (We did a buffet style) We would definitely recommenced them to anyone looking for a venue with a lot of character and a staff that was not only accommodating but made us feel important! Can鈥檛 say enough great things about Indianwood!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Scott

Scott Linton 路 Married on 05/04/2019

A fairy tale in a castle

The venue was amazing and captured our wedding perfectly! The location couldn't of been any nicer for us, as we were close to the church and hotels. Our food and drinks were spot on and our guest were very happy. People couldn't get over how beautiful everything was! i would have my wedding again here over and over again. Indianwood made our wedding magical and we thank you!

*Highly Recommend*

Sent on 08/23/2019

Laura 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Indianwood was perfect. Working with Crystal was amazing she was super attentive and quick with answering my 5 billion questions over our 8 months of planning. We had our ceremony in the great hall and our reception in the mixed grille, it was beautiful and everything I could have hoped for. Our guests raved about the passed appetizers and late night taco/nacho station. If I had to do it all again I would 100% go back to indianwood. Thank you Crystal for making our wedding as magical as it was.

Graham & Laura Clark

Sent on 10/30/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding at Indianwood was amazing! Crystal, their events coordinate, was great to work with, their prices were so reasonable, and the food was GREAT! My brother who was in my wedding party (so he got his plate first) was texting guests in the food line to get a lot because it was so good! We wanted a place that we could do ceremony and reception at one venue but didn't want to have an outdoor ceremony but also didn't want the ceremony in the same room as the reception - I wanted a separate room for the ceremony to make it special. And Indianwood was perfect they have a perfect smaller room for ceremony and then larger beautiful banquet hall for reception. And good thing we did it indoor because it rained all day - but it was still perfect! I would highly recommend this as a wedding venue!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Lindsey 路 Married on 11/12/2016

We absolutely loved the venue. Crystal and every other member of the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day as easy as possible for us! We decided to get married here partially because of the Christmas decorations- we hardly did any decorating because the place looked magical already. We had not a single complaint about the venue, it was perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Stephanie 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Stunning venue.. food was amazing.. Working with Crystal was so easy. She was quick to respond to my emails and was very accommodating especially with special requests we had such as a gluten free menu for some of our guests and helping us with different things we needed for our set up (small tables and easels).

Sent on 06/20/2016

Ash 路 Married on 09/20/2015

We had a bit of a hard time finding a venue that fit our theme. However, when we went to look at Indianwood we both fell in love. It's a gorgeous venue, the food was wonderful and they were very accommodating. We had some mishaps at the ceremony that caused us to be late to the reception and they handled everything perfectly!

Sent on 12/03/2015

emily 路 Married on 06/27/2015

I had my ceremony and reception here in June of 2015 and it was absolutely amazing. The venue is beautiful inside and out that you have so many options for pictures. I had so many people come up to me at the end of the night and say it was the best wedding they had gone to in a long time. The food was great, the bartenders were nice and the event coordinator, Crystal was awesome. She stayed through out the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend Indianwood to anyone! The price was very reasonable and very low compared to other country clubs.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Megan 路 Married on 06/13/2015

Indianwood is such a beautiful venue 鈥 not your traditional 鈥渨edding hall鈥. What a gorgeous and unique space with a lot of history! Our photos turned out fantastic!! I felt as if the prices were extremely reasonable compared to other venues around the area and the food was great 鈥 our guests are still talking about how great the food was! The staff is awesome and very great to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • User4913434 路 2+ years ago

We were married October 11, 2014!! Our Little pumpkin wedding! We had our ceremony and reception there! Absolutely the best day of ours lives! Mykala was fantastic! She catered to our every request and had great ideas in helping us plan our wedding! Our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too. The food was perfect and the staff was great! The price was very affordable for a couple on a budget!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Michele 路 Married on 09/13/2014

We were married on September 13, 2014 and we would do it all again with Mykala at Indianwood. From the first time we saw the space she was so accommodating and informative. Throughout the process she was open and receptive to our ideas and worked with us and all of our vendors on all of our special needs.
    The food was amazing, everyone commented on how wonderful the meal was. Service was exceptional and they even accommodated out gluten free and vegetarian guests.
    Our guests had access to a multitude of spaces including patio, lounging area and of course the views were spectacular. It was truly a beautiful space and we were so thankful to have celebrated our wedding reception at Indianwood Golf & Country Club.

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • User4459386 路 2+ years ago

Mykala is an amazing event planner! She worked with us every step of the way, and was extremely responsive with phone calls and emails. We live out of state and she helped us out with little details before the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Indianwood Golf and Country Club to any one I know, and I am a picky person!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Valerie 路 Married on 09/06/2014

My wedding was gorgeous at Indianwood golf and country club. The landscape was lovely to take pictures at. Mykala was a joy to work with and she always got back to me right away if I had any questions regarding the wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Becky 路 Married on 08/23/2014

I would definitely recommend Mykala and Indianwood Golf & Country Club to anyone. The venue is beautiful and set up to accommodate the getting ready process, ceremony, reception, and storing everything until the morning after the wedding. The planning process was stress free with Mykala - so on top of everything and very quick to respond. I have high expectations to say the least and everything about Indianwood was perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Corei 路 Married on 08/16/2014

Indianwood is a perfect location to have your wedding. The views of the golf course and the amazing atmosphere are one of a kind. The staff was amazing and so helpful as well. I would for sure recommend Indianwood to anyone looking for a location in the Metro Detroit area

Sent on 02/05/2015

Sandy 路 Married on 08/09/2014

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was working with Mykala and the staff at Indianwood. From start to finish, Mykala made everything run smoothly for us. Throughout the planning, she answered all of our questions promptly, and did what she could to honor any of our requests. Whenever we were in town and needed to see her (a few times without advanced notice) she dropped what she was doing and made us feel welcome. And the day of the wedding, everything was perfect, just as she had promised. The room was even more beautiful than we all imagined, the food was hot and delicious, and the service was excellent. Mykala herself was on hand all night working hard to keep everything moving along as planned. Indianwood was the perfect place to hold our daughter's wedding, not just because of how beautiful the grounds and buildings are, but because of how reliable the service is. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect place to hold any special event.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Katie 路 Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I recently got married at Indianwood and we cannot say enough positive things about our experience. The venue was absolutely perfect, and we received compliments about it all night. We owe all of our thanks to Mykala, the event coordinator. She was extremely easy to work with, responded to questions/concerns immediately and overall made our big day the best it could have been. We cannot thank her enough. We would highly recommend Indianwood to future couples.

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • User3489683 路 2+ years ago

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Indianwood last Saturday. We had booked with them 14 months prior to the date. Mykala is the wedding/event coordinator at Indianwood, and is fantastic. Her responsiveness, helpfullness, and assisstance throughout the entire process was excellent. She helped with every last detail, and could not have been more accommodating. The venue was gorgeous, and the food was beyond our expectations. Many, many guests approached us after, and commented on the food stating they felt they had gone out for a nice dinner, and not a wedding because the good was so high quality. A 5 star is not high enough for Mykala or the venue.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Michelle 路 Married on 07/19/2014

If you are looking for a beautiful and amazing wedding venue look no further. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Mykala help us create our fairy tale wedding. Mykala was absolutely amazing! I was nervous planning a wedding out of state but with her help it was a breeze. I probably sent 15-20 emails and she always responded quickly.
    Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food and atmosphere. Our food was cooked to perfection. The entire staff was helpful and wonderful.
    I had the opportunity to see the final touches while I was getting ready and by jaw just dropped. Everything was absolutely beautiful! From the chair covers, to the candles, to the friendly staff, Indianwood was every thing we could have ever imagined. Mykala went above and beyond and made our dream wedding come true. If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue look no further. Indianwood Golf and Country Club is a MUST! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 08/05/2014

Beverly 路 Married on 06/28/2014

Mykala and the staff at Indianwood were very professional, yet friendly. We were unable to get in to the venue on Friday, due to an event, so we delivered centerpieces, decorations, etc. with a list of how we wanted them to be displayed. They did exactly what we wanted and the room looked beautiful upon arrival. We were very pleased with the way the entire evening went!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • User4242685 路 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure to work with Mykala. She made planning fun and enjoyable. Her quick responses to our emails and suggestions helped create the perfect wedding reception. The bartender and servers were very professional. Don't forget to order bacon wrapped scallops. Our guests loved them and the beautiful room and patio overlooking the golf course. Everyone left with smiles.

Sent on 07/12/2014