Marriott Indianapolis North Reviews

11 | Indianapolis, IN

11 Reviews for Marriott Indianapolis North

Ashley Moothery · Getting married on 04/25/2021

It was very elegant venue

The staff was very kind and helpful. The venue was well organized and beautiful.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Winkiel · Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing beautiful nice respect gorgeous

Just a beautiful, amazing vendor. Very big and beautiful. I would love to be the winner. Me and my fiance have 2 children. We are very low with money and do not want to get married at a court house. We want to have a big wedding and I really would love to have the perfect dress it would just mean the world to have my wedding at my dream place! Please pick me please im 24years old and Need this i just love the man im going to marry and want to have the best day with him !!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Hotel Room Block

We had a room block of approximately 25 guest rooms and suites at the Indianapolis Marriott North for our June 2019 wedding. We reserved the Presidential Suite for the bridal getting ready room, and the Junior Executive Suite for the groomsmen getting ready room. Our reservation was managed by Austin Campanga. Austin was very responsive to our requests, gave frequent updates on the status of reservations, and kept our reservations organized. Our guests reported they were very impressed by the hotel and were comfortable in their stay. The wedding party suites were furnished with complimentary champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, and a variety of snacks and drinks. The suites were quite spacious to allow for wedding party, family members, photographers, and videographers to be comfortable the morning of the wedding. The suites were furnished nicely and provided an attractive backdrop for our getting-ready photography. The presidential suite's large windows provided lots of natural light, and a waterfront view. The boardroom style table in the Presidential Suite worked well for our hair and makeup artists to spread out their supplies. I would highly recommend the Indianapolis Marriott North for your wedding hotel room block reservation!

Sent on 07/27/2019

The Indianapolis Marriott North was amazing for our wedding reception! Jordan was super helpful and very quick to respond when we had questions! The staff was very helpful and extremely kind to all of our guests! The food, drinks, and guest rooms were all amazing! Thank you so much for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Leah · Married on 10/11/2014

I would highly recommend the Indianapolis Marriott North for a wedding reception. Biz, our wedding coordinator, was amazing! She made the whole process easy and worry free. The guest rooms are extremely comfortable, the food was excellent, and the service could not be topped. Both my family and my husband's family were treated as VIP the entire weekend.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Leslie · Married on 04/21/2012

Jordan made everything perfect! She made the planning process a breeze and the reception was absolutely amazing! Decorations, food, coordination, service, every part of the evening was phenomenal!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Indianapolis Marriott North in October, 2015. We worked with Cerissa, and she was absolutely wonderful. She was very attentive to all of our questions and requests. The venue allowed myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother to have a room to have our hair and makeup done onsite the day of the event. The entire planning process was enjoyable. Cerissa was in contact with our florist and DJ prior to our wedding day and took care of getting them in and set-up for our event. She and the other staff also set up our ceremony and reception rooms exactly how we had imagined them. Because of Cerissa and the other wonderful staff at the Indianapolis Marriott North, we did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/08/2015

We really enjoyed our reception at the Mariott North. We had a problem with our original vendor and switched to this location about 2.5 weeks before our wedding. They were wonderful about working out all the details on such short notice & the reception turned out beautifully!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Megan · Married on 07/12/2008

The Marriott made our wedding spectacular! The staff is extremely professional and they need everyone of your needs. The food was wonderful and the whole night went smoothly knowing that the staff would take care of any problems. It was an amazing night. We got several compliments on how elegant the wedding looked and felt. I would recommend the Marriott to anyone who wants to plan a wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2008

Stacie · Married on 01/03/2004

4.2
      3.0

The Marriott was great! WONDERFUL Food! It was wonderful b/c our guests stayed at the hotel and we were able to get a hospitality suite to entertain guests in before and after the event. Plus, the chair covers came included with our price for the reception. We also were able to get booked no problem!

Sent on 01/22/2008

Elaine · Married on 10/01/2008

everything was done and responses were great. everything went well and like expected.

Sent on 01/18/2009