Indian Wells Golf Resort Reviews

Indian Wells Golf Resort 7
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding March 30, 2019

This was our favorite venue of all we looked at and Sharon Clark, Leslie Graham, Lisa and the whole team was absolutely amazing! They were so helpful and loving! We felt so special every time we were there and loved every experience with them. They all show their love for their jobs and we couldn’t be more thrilled with our decision. Rehearsal dinner on the balcony of the VUE was amazing as well! Food and the whole look of everything turned out beautiful.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 13
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 14
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 15

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you Carissa! It was definitely our pleasure - we love....to celebrate love!! So glad that you and your guests were happy with the venue, food and service!

Katie · Married on 01/20/2019

Gorgeous Desert Wedding Venue

The highlight of our wedding planning was finding IWGR. The event contact Sharon could not have been more helpful and on top of everything from the moment we discovered the location. We had a relatively short engagement (6 months) and so efficiency and flexibility was highly important to us and IWGR provided that from the get-go.

The wedding day was incredible and seamless with all the vendors arriving to set up. Everyone we dealt with that day was accommodating and helpful. The wait staff was extremely fast in getting the food out during dinner which made the guests very happy.

The only downside to the location is that you are not allowed to bring in any outside food, which meant we had to order lunch for the bridal suite from their menu, which was all fairly expensive. All in all though, it did make everything go easier that morning and the venue made sure to take good care of myself and my husband throughout the night - serving us champagne/appetizers in the bridal suite and packaging up some of our cake to go.

Sharon made the whole experience easy and fun. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, beautifully classic desert location, you cannot beat Indian Wells Golf Resort.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Katie, I'm just sorry that the wedding planning....and the wedding is behind us now! Many thanks to you both, and our best wishes for a spectacular future ahead!

Shaun Meagher · Married on 12/31/2018

2018 nye wedding

Our experience with Indian Wells Golf Resort was nothing less then PERFECTION!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 16
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

A Magical fairytale

Omg I can’t say enough about this venue. Breathtakingly beautiful... Sharon is Amazing.
    Just amazing everything about the venue is amazing. Food amazing drinks amazing, views and scenery amazing, staff amazing, everything amazing!!!
    The only thing is the pavilion is a blank slate so all decor audio and most lightning is on you! But it’s sooooo worth it!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Mary · Married on 09/29/2018

My daughter was married at IWGR September 29th 2018! It was beautiful and amazing! The sunset at the ceremony was stunning! The reception and the staff were outstanding! The event coordinator was the best! She did a great job!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rosalinda · Married on 06/09/2018

My overall experience was amazing. From the moment we seeked information at the venue site Sharon was always courteous and professional. Every detail was taken care of before the wedding and the day of. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for better quality service than the one provided to us and our esteemed guest. Our wedding day was as we envisioned it, perfect. We will forever cherish that day as the best day of our lives. I highly recommend IWGR to all engaged couples who are looking for a beautiful and elegant venue with excellent service.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you, Rosalinda, it was definitely our pleasure to be a part of your very special day!

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2018

The rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception for my son and his bride were held at Indian Wells Golf Resort. It was a perfect day.
    The setting was gorgeous. The food was excellent. The pavilion and bridal dressing room were fantastic. The teams helping us throughout were wonderful.
    Sharon was fantastic to work with from the entire venue decision process through the day of the wedding. She was professional, flexible and responsive throughout the entire 8 months leading up to the wedding. When we first met Sharon, she brought treats to us setting the scene for how beautiful the special day would be.
    For the rehearsal dinner at the The Vue Grill and Bar, Lisa was great to work with in planning the dinner, and the head waiter, Michael, and his staff were simply fantastic. Lisa also made sure to customize the menu to represent the wedding.
    For the day of the wedding, Felipe was the captain the morning of the wedding. He and his team made sure all was set. Felipe even took time to assure us when our jitters started to kick in letting us know that he had it all covered.
    For the reception, the captains were Alexandr and Nadia. Both, along with their teams, provided seamless and excellent care and service for this very special day.
    The bridal dressing room is comfortable and beautiful inside and out and is right by the ceremony lawn. Other venues had locker rooms or bathrooms for the bride and bridal party to get ready. We had 11 people including the bride, bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG in the room, along with a hair & makeup artist. The ability to get ready right there on site and so close to the ceremony lawn was just fantastic. This is a perfect place and scene to enter the aisle. We spent the day in the room, had lunch through IWGR catering and a champagne toast. It was a great time for all and allowed for a relaxing day leading up to the 5:30 ceremony.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

Cindy, it was our pleasure! Thank you so much....wish we could do it all over again!!!

T · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were with everything on our wedding day. The most important part of our reception was the pavilion and we definitely picked the best reception location! Sharon and everyone at IWGR were AMAZING. Starting with the coordination of the wedding, all the way to the cleanup at the end of the night; we were taken care of every step of the way.

Sharon was such a joy to work with. Every single one of our guests kept telling us that we picked the most beautiful venue. I completely agree! The food was fantastic as well. The entrees tasted exactly how they did when we did our tasting, and I know that is not always an easy thing to do with a large group.

A few things that made my night:
    Marrying Haig (of course)
    The golf cart with our “Just Married” sign on it
    The food and Perrier in the bridal suite that kept me from passing out
    Hearing our guests laughing and having a great time when they were coming across the bridge in the golf carts
    All my vendors coming together and getting everything right!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 18

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

True pleasure! Many thanks in return, and best wishes for much happiness from all of the "gang" here at IWGR!

Mark · Married on 10/14/2017

Sharon was amazing to work with! Such great staff that made our day amazing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Not enough words to describe how amazing my whole experience with IWGR was from start to finish. I had the pleasure of working with Sharon and team. They made my whole experience every easy, staff day of wedding was so friendly and on top of everything and making sure our guest and us were taken care of. Sharon always made me feel like I was not going nuts and all feeling and emotions I was feeling were super normal, she was always there to answer any questions. Leslie was great as well taking us to all the good picture locations and helping day of. Food was great everyone kept complimenting us on our selection. Keep up the great work ladies.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! So happy...that you are happy! Wish we could do it all over again, lol!

Matt · Married on 04/08/2017

Our family is local to the Coachella Valley and I knew a lot of venues in the area. However, this was the one that we picked for our daughter's wedding however, the final decision was hers and her finance. They walked in and saw the venue and that was it. IW Club it was. Sharon, was just amazing and the staff was top notch. The food was the talk of the evening...did I mention the view from the reception was stunning. The day was perfect and the weather was amazing to add to the day. Thank you IW Club and staff for making our day for our daughter amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2017

K · Married on 03/25/2017

Your search for THE absolute perfect wedding venue to include THE most gorgeous scenery, THE best food, and THE best customer service, is over! We searched the desert for months and must have visited at least 15 different venues until we happened to find the Indian Wells Golf Resort. We knew IWGR was our venue immediately after meeting the Event Sales Manager, Sharon Clark. Talk about the most genuine, thoughtful, caring, and detail-oriented person I have ever met! After one meeting, Sharon already felt like she was family and it was truly a pleasure to even get to see her for a moment right before we said “I do”! Sharon went the extra mile in ensuring every detail was carefully thought out and coordinated. She was extremely transparent with pricing and never once asked us to exceed our budget or try to upsell us. She was so dedicated in making sure we were able to achieve our vision, stay within our budget, and make certain that we felt 100% comfortable and understood everything.

As we live in San Diego, most of our conversations were via email/phone and Sharon would go out of her way to accommodate our busy schedules, both after hours and on weekends. Furthermore, many of our vendors came from Sharon’s recommendations and we could not be more pleased with those vendors. This too made our experience so much less stressful again as we are not local to the area.

Now, let’s talk about execution. Lesley Graham, IWGR’s Event Sales Coordinator, was our go to resource for the day of. She was such a pleasure to work with and I felt so reassured that all would go as planned! On our wedding day, she personally drove us, our photographers, and our videographers to all the perfect, dreamy photo spots.

The customer service provided by all staff was top-notch from the first meeting, throughout the months of planning, and to the day of our wedding. I can say with great confidence, you will not be disappointed with this gorgeous venue and five-star service.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Chris · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our daughter's wedding at the IWGR and it was flawless. Sharon Clark, Event Sales Manager helped us to plan every detail that they were in charge of and coordinated it all with us and our wedding day coordinator. The facility has great flexibility, amazing customer service, the grounds where the ceremony was held were beautiful, the food and drinks all delicious. The white Pavilion is a stunning setting for the Reception. I cannot say enough great things about this venue and highly recommend it. Everyone said "best wedding ever"! I would highly recommend this venue for both quality of presentation and value for money invested in our wonderful event.

Sent on 03/11/2017
  • W

William · Married on 03/04/2017

First, the setting, unique and breathtaking. Then, everything around it. Service is just incredible. Their attention to detail, their dedication, a very professional team that caters to your needs. They are honest and transparent with every charge. After everything was set and done (a fantastic wedding, btw), you feel like every penny spent was well, well worth it. Thank you Sharon and your team. I will recommend you to anybody and everybody.

Sent on 03/11/2017

nadine · Married on 02/19/2017

This is without a doubt the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever been to. The view is simply stunning (all my guests commented on it) and the all white pavilion is gorgeous on its own and a perfect backdrop for any further decorations. We had a mid-February wedding around 4:30 in the afternoon, and while it had cooled off somewhat, the sun was just setting and made for a phenomenal backdrop. Sharon, the event director there was incredibly helpful, accommodating and generous with her time. She was able to recommend excellent vendors in the area and kept me organized. The staff was professional and courteous, the food was amazing - we did a buffet dinner, ice cream sundae station desert and sliders station late night snack and had rave reviews from our guests. I also considered venues such as the ACE hotel or the living zoon and gardens but the cost savings were so significant by holding it at Indian Wells - and the value was incredible. I can 100% recommend this venue to any future brides!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

Sharon and her staff were beyond accommodating and made planning our wedding from out of town a breeze. Beyond that, the venue is beautiful and the food was excellent.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Vanessa · Married on 12/30/2016

The Pavilion at the Indian Wells Golf Resort is truly one of a kind. It was absolutely majestic and beautiful. It is a blank canvas that can be completely tailored and outfitted to meet your desires. My husband and I were so blessed to have Sharon as our "event sales manager" but who quickly became a friend, and our go to person for help and advice. We do not live in the US and so it was a pretty difficult task when it came to planning and organizing. It was made much easier with the friendly and supportive staff.

The food was delicious and the staff were very accommodating with some dietary restrictions. We had asked for quite a few options for our guests (only 80). During the tasting, we were able to pick the pairings of our choice and make some minor modifications. The staff was very friendly and receptive to our wishes and desires.
    Overall, this was an amazing experience and I would most definitely recommend The Indian Wells Golf Resort to everyone.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

My wife and I looked at several venues in the desert for our wedding. We came across the IW Club and fell in love with their venue. After speaking to Sharon Clark (Event Sales Manager), there was no question this was the venue for us. We met with Sharon numerous times and communicated with her through e-mail and phone. Sharon was always super helpful and she always had a smile on her face. She walked us through every step of the way and made our experience at the IW Club stress free. Sharon’s professionalism, knowledge and communication with us from the beginning were second to none. The day of the wedding came and we were so impressed with the quality of service we got from everybody! The food was delicious, the views were amazing, our guests were extremely happy and we were super pleased with the way things turned out. We also had the opportunity to meet Lesley the day of the wedding. Lesley seriously treated us like royalty and she knew all the good spots for our photographer and videographer to make their magic happen. Even they said the IW staff was one of the most helpful and professional staffs they had ever worked with. My wife and I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with Sharon and her staff. Our experience was amazing and we HIGHLY recommend this venue to everybody.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Meshell · Married on 08/13/2016

Went above and beyond our expectations!

When our wedding was over I was sad because I grew so close to all the workers they became like family! They genuinely cared about the goodness of our wedding not our money! Beautiful, affordable, sincere staff! Great service, our guests had the best night of their lives along with us!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Indian Wells Golf Resort 19
  • JT7316

Tiffany · Married on 07/03/2016

After touring several venues in the Coachella Valley, we knew that Indian Wells Golf Resort (IWGR) was for us after our first tour. We selected this venue because of the outstanding customer service that they provided on our tour, the beauty and versatility of the reception space, and the affordable options that they provided. Our wedding consisted of 225 guests. We had 20 tables, buffet set up, a bar, sweetheart table, candy table and photobooth outside. Sharon Clark, was our main point of contact and she was a joy to work with. She was extremely responsive, resourceful and an all around caring person. At no point in time did we feel like we were just another wedding party, and we were never upsold or asked to exceed our budget. The choice was always ours, and when we asked for options they delivered. On the day of the wedding the reception and photos on the property ran as planned. Our guests loved the golf cart rides and thought the desert backdrop outside the pavilion was breathtaking. We received many compliments from our guests on the food. We had a buffet that was plentiful and well stocked. Harry, our banquet director the night of, also oversaw our set-up and break down. Like Sharon, Harry was extremely kind and caring. The customer service provided by all staff, servers and representatives from this venue were top-notch before, after and during our wedding. If you have your event at IWGR it will be money well spent and we can confidently say you will be in caring and competent hands.
    We had our wedding in July in Indian Wells and it was 110 degrees. I add this fact for brides who might be on the fence about a summer wedding in the area. We were well taken care of, as were our guests. No one passed out, we took thousands of fabulous pictures outdoors (no one melted) and we were able to take advantage of great lighting and sunset from 6-9PM. My husband and I highly recommend this gem in the desert for weddings or special events.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Nedy · Married on 05/28/2016

The Pavilion at the Indian Wells Golf Resort was the perfect location for our dream wedding. My husband and I were very happy with the professionalism and assistance we received from Sharon and her team. The staff always went above and beyond.

Sharon was always available to answer our questions, was very well organized, and was very patient with us as we asked tons of questions!

If you are looking for a beautiful venue and amazing staff this is the place for you!

Nedy & Eddie 2016

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jennipher · Married on 03/12/2016

I fell in Love with this venue! The property is beautiful! We had the ceremony out on the lawn, cocktail hour on the patio there, then reception in the tent! It was absolutely amazing! Turned out to be everything I wanted. I really liked everything was so convenient and right there so my guest didn't have to walk to far to each event taking place. It was literally steps to each one. Sunset for ceremony on grass was just beautiful. With the grass and palm trees in the background.
    Reception at nite was so awesome. The led lights turn the tent into any color you want reflecting off the ceiling. The palms trees are also lit up. Having to plan a wedding on my own I appreciated they had their own plates, silverware, glassware and etc. made the planning so much easier because a lot of other venues did not offer or have that. They even had a dance floor included :)
    The food was soooo good! My guest kept saying the food and venue was amazing! With food they really work with you on the menu so you get everything you want. We had open bar as well. I requested certain booze and champagne and they helped me find it so I could have it. The staff there goes beyond and above to make sure you have the best wedding EVER! Sharon helped me do a lot of step by step. Without her I couldn't of done it on my own. Also Harry and Scott were so helpful and nice. Makes things so much better knowing the staff cares so much and are so happy about everything.
    I know I couldn't find a better venue or staff to hold my wedding. I'm so happy i chose Indian wells! Best thing I did! And I highly recommend it. I'm trying to have an anniversary party there because I loved it so much

Sent on 09/02/2016

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

Oh, Jennipher! I sincerely do wish we could do it all over again! Yes, please, please return! We will get to work together again to plan a blow-out party for your anniversary! Best wishes always to you and to Brian!

What a fabulous place to host an event!! Incredible views, wonderful food and an incredibly helpful and professional staff! The entire experience from my first contact with Sharon to working with the Banquet Managers was first class. No matter what came up they handled everything with professionalism. The views are amazing - looking to the south at the beautiful mountains. I highly recommend having your event at this venue.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

You are so gracious! It was an honor to work with a client who had a deep desire to celebrate the retirement of a special friend, and brought her own exquisite taste to the planning discussions. Thank you for trusting us on this very special event.

MARTHA · Married on 11/21/2015

We could not have been happier with the caring spirit of all we worked with, they made the day be even more special since we didn't have to worry about anything. The food was amazing, the room was set up just as we asked, everything was wonderful. Sharon Clark and Leslie were so helpful and attentive; Harry was quick to answer questions on the day of regarding reception. We are and were thrilled that we were able to provide a beautiful wedding for our daughter at this exquisite and customer focused venue. Thank you to everyone!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Indian Wells Golf Resort's reply:

It was such a pleasure working so closely with a wedding "insider" on your own daughter's wedding. You did an amazing job. Doubt we will ever see so many roses decorating a golf cart again (were there any left in all of Southern California?!). Beautiful bride. From the first "why don't I just take you across the bridge to see the Pavilion" to the actual unveiling of your daughter's wedding, it was a very special and rare experience to share. THANK YOU, both. Sharon