Indian Spring Country Club Reviews

Indian Spring Country Club 5
Indian Spring Country Club 6

Sheri Lawrence · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Indian Springs

The venue is beautiful. The ballroom is very spacious. Gazebo is great for ceremony.
    Maxine is the coordinator and explains everything in detail. Price is fantastic.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Ruhama

Ruhama Valenca · Married on 03/22/2019

Had my wedding here 03/22/2019

Amazing!! They made my dream come true! I was desperate when my original venue cancelled my wedding six months before my date. After calling many venues I was blessed to find Indian Springs. Maxine was absolutely brilliant and kind. She made everything possible for my wedding to happen! She worked with my budget they had a big event the same say of my wedding and she worked around it and made my day happen. I have no words to thank her and the team! Thank you once again!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Indian Spring Country Club 7
    Indian Spring Country Club 8
    Indian Spring Country Club 9

Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review. It was truly my pleasure to work with you to make your dream a reality.
    Best wishes to you both.

Valerie Deshommes · Married on 03/02/2019

Best day ever

I held my commitment ceremony with about 150 guests at Indian Spring on 3/2/19. The staff was beyond accommodating; Maxine was very easy to work with from the very beginning, very flexible, caring and did her best to accommodate our needs. The venue was absolutely beautiful. The staff went above and beyond both before and during the ceremony. Everyone was courteous. Thank you so much for your professionalism and making our day all we could ever dream of.
    Valerie & Michael

Sent on 03/13/2019

Crystal · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Venue

I had my wedding here in November. It was a beautiful setting that hosted both my ceremony and reception including the food. Maxine was great to work with and accommodated everything we asked for. The food was amazing and everyone still talks about how good the food was.
    The cons: Maxine didn't stay through the reception so get a day-of planned. It got chaotic after she left since no one knew what to do. I paid extra for my vendors to get food and none of them were fed so that was a waste of money. There were also things Maxine said would be included which weren't so get everything in writing specifically stated. A lot of our stuff left behind the night of our wedding were thrown away so when we went back the next day to pick everything up they were just gone.
    A little disorganized but what you get for the money more than makes up for it.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review and critque.
    Best Wishes for a wonderful life together. It was a pleasure working with you both.

Caridad · Married on 06/15/2018

Maxine and everyone from Catering made our event unforgettable! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Indian Spring Country Club 10

Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes for a long happy life together

Barbara · Married on 03/03/2018

Congratulations to Indian Spring Country Club and its sales director, Maxine Chen. The club was very responsive to all our requests and made sure my daughter's wedding party was a huge success. We had a theme wedding around the "Great Gatsby" era and all participants loved the decor and the atmosphere of the club. Naturally, good food and great music make an affair. We were not disappointed on this either. Steven O'Flaherty, from NY Sound, helped me with music choices, officiating, and, most of all, my A.V. needs. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him for his enthusiasm and expertise in running a fun party. It was a magical evening and all had a great time. Thanks again to Maxine and her staff for making our joyous event a smashing success.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Indian Spring Country Club 11
    Indian Spring Country Club 12

Indian Spring Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review, you are the best.
    And as always my pleasure

Donna · Married on 10/04/2011

The catering manager, James Romeo was absolutely fabulous. He helped me through every step of the process. As soon as I saw this venue and met him, I knew that this was the place I was going to get married in. He was so friendly, helpful and professional!

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2008

Shelagh Green the Director of Catering did an outstanding job. She really took the time to make sure that every vendor was contacted and knew where to setup up. She was extremely detail oriented and followed every one of my requests to perfection. Right from the start she was a great help with coordinating everything and I never had to worry about anything throughout the night of my wedding. I will truly miss working with her.

My only thing I was upset with was the cake. It looked nothing like I had described to the pastry chef. But it was delicious!

Sent on 10/23/2008