13 Reviews for Indian River Queen

13 Indian River Queen Reviews

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of because of Penny and her awesome crew! I was completely stress free as Penny handled all of the planning for me. I definitely recommend the Indian River Queen to anyone who wants a picture perfect wedding filled with lots of fun and love. Everyone had such a great time. I will forever cherish my wedding day. Thank you for everything, Penny!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penny is amazing. She makes everything so easy for you. I feel like I have done nothing and that I have a lot left to do but everything is done because Penny has taken care of everything for me.

Profile Picture User5518976, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most amazing wedding thanks to Penney and her amazing team! Everything was picture perfect from the start to finish! She handled the logistics and recommended amazing vendors that truly made our wedding spectacular! Our friends and family told us that it was the best wedding ever! Penney is a seasoned professional who loves what she does and it shows! She is a pleasure to deal with and put us at ease immediately. More importantly, we got to enjoy our wedding and had the time of our life! She is wonderful, the crew is awesome and the Indian River Queen is a magnificent vessel with cool history! Big hugs and thanks to all that made our wedding so spectacular!l????

Profile Picture Chantal, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

We were married 12/13/14 on the Indian river queen. My wedding was perfect! Completely stress free, and Penny made the planning so easy. My guests said this was the best reception and ceremony they have been too. Food was very good, cake was amazing and the dj had the dance floor full all night. It was a great time. Staff was very helpful and so nice. I would highly recomend this venue! We did add an extra hour to our cruise so we could have more time to celebrate.

Profile Picture April, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My best friend was married on the Queen last weekend and I wanted to share what a wonderful time she, her husband and all their guests had. I was honored to be her bridesmaid so I attended the first meeting with Penny and helped my friend finalize all the plans. Penny made the entire experience effortless for the bride, such a delight to work with. The wedding was beautiful! The flowers, food, and cake were all perfect. The DJ was so much fun and the drinks were flowing! Every detail was taken care of and my friend and her husband were able to enjoy every minute of their special night. The guests all raved about it being one of the best weddings they had attended. I highly recommend The Indian River Queen for your wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Larissa , 10/19/13, 1 Review

Hi Penny,

We both were totally speechless upon boarding the Queen Sunday night. She looked sooo beautiful. The lights flickering off the trees and the music playing as we walked down the dock was magical!!!! And she looked just as beautiful from the inside.

We continue to receive emails raving about the food, service, decor and all around "best wedding reception ever". Although I spent a lot of time on the dance floor I couldn't help but notice how tightly you ran your ship throughout our event. It was quite impressive.

As an interior designer I understand the patience that is required to handle demanding clients and you dear lady have the patience of a saint! I know I wasn't the easiest bride to work with so I'm grateful for your endless compromises.

I can't wait to get the photos back and you are welcome to publish any that would help your marketing.

Thank you again Penny for all you did to make our day the phenomenal celebration it was!

Barbara and Frank

Profile Picture Barbara , 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on the IRQ June 1, 2013. Though we live in Nashville, TN, Penny made everything as simple as could be. Our wedding was a dream and she took care of every detail. Even on the big day, when it was raining on and off for over an hour, she and the crew were on the boat wiping down every chair so that we were sure to be able to have a perfect ceremony atop the boat as soon as the rain stopped. Captain Jim was a fantastic officiant and the flowers were beyond anything I could've ever asked for. My husband and I have been told so many times that it was the best wedding any of our guests had ever been to, and we agree! I highly recommend the IRQ for your wedding. You can't go wrong with saying "I do" on top of a beautiful boat!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Choosing the Indian River Queen was the best decision I ever made. Easy, simple, amazing, beautiful and so unique. A cruise on the river. Out of towners and locals got to experience a gorgeous cruise. There are lots of ways to add your own customemize your night to have everything you want in an incredible venue!

Everyone commented about the beauty and uniqueness of the wedding. Penny and captain Jim are amazing. They only have the best vendors on the boat and are at your beck and call every moment of the process! Would recommend to ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

Made my day so special.

Profile Picture User2806839, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding aboard the Indian River Queen could not have been more perfect, beautiful, and fun! Penny, "the boat lady", was absolutely fantastic with the planning. All of the vendors the IRQ works with were fantastic - the flowers, the cake, the dj, the photographer, and all the rest of the staff on the IRQ. There was no need to find other vendors. And of course Captain John as the officiant - perfect! The IRQ is such a BEAUTIFUL venue - one really does not need extra "decorating". All of my guests had a blast, and everyone raved about the boat, the cake, the flowers, etc. If you're looking for something that is all inclusive, the IRQ is most certainly the way to go, and I would definitely recommend the IRQ to anyone getting married. Honestly, to say that it was perfect is a HUGE understatement. It was far beyond anything I could have expected and asked for.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend this venue. Penny was great to work with and when we planned a surprise entrance for our groom, she played it up to the guests so well that his own mom was calling him to find out where he was! The value is great and all the vendors that she works with were wonderful. She understood us a couple and what our vision was and more than exceeded our expectations. She is prompt and has such a passion for what she does that your event can't help but be amazing. When Hurricane Matthew came to town a week before our wedding she reached out to me immediately and kept me informed on the status of the boat so I wouldn't be worrying. We have done the date night on here as well and we will do many other things with this venue in the future I'm sure.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is one that will leave your wedding unforgettable to you and your guests. I live out of state and everything was taken care of and ended up being amazing. I used all of the venders that Penny usually uses and I can honestly say that everything was just perfect. I still have people today tell me how amazing the food, and the cake was. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was an ideal location/river cruise for our son and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner. We had 88 guests for a buffet style, Caribbean themed evening There was a wonderful calypso band, plenty of food, and helpful attentive service. The only complaint was that the evening was over too soon!

Profile Picture Debi, 7/11/14, 1 Review