Indian River Preserve Golf Club Reviews

11 | Mims, FL

11 Reviews for Indian River Preserve Golf Club

Jenn Stahre · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Perfect Venue!

You wouldn’t initially think to put “Mims” as the city on your wedding invitations, until you visit the Indian River Preserve Golf Club. Jessica Manning and her team were a dream to work with and the property is just beautiful. The location, club house, and team at IRPGC were able to make our “whimsical carnival themed inspired by pinterest” wedding a reality.

The club house sits on a beautiful golf course full of scenic rolling hills and charming ponds. The breezy golf course was an excellent spot for our ceremony pinwheel decorations and the property was a great backdrop for sunset portrait pictures. The club house facility is large and beautifully maintained. The reception hall is beautiful and large, perfect for filling with creativity and celebration. It was a perfect size for our indoor carnival games, dance floor, and 150 friends and loved ones.

From my first phone call with Jessica, she was excited and assured me that IRPGC would be able to provide us with everything we needed to make our day special. When I explained we were looking for a carnival feel in every aspect of the day, even down to a carnival-style menu, she was excited and mentioned that we “have to have funnel cake!” That enthusiasm and her team being on board with executing such a unique request made it a no-brainer, this was the team I wanted to work with to ensure our day was perfect!

Chef Jeremy and his staff invented and executed an amazing, delicious, and creative carnival- inspired buffet for our guests, complete with a one-of-a-kind funnel cake! Boiled peanuts, popcorn, soft pretzels, nachos, fries, fried pickles, chicken tenders, and sliders were all amazing and our guests were impressed with the vast selection of food choices. Their menu was fun, inventive, and most of all delicious.

Jessica’s thoughtfulness, attention to detail, and enthusiasm were priceless and made it so easy to work with her and the IRPGC team. The staff was amazing and seemed as excited as were to be there. Overall, the experience of having our wedding at such a beautiful location was easy, breezy, and lemonade-squeezy!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Mary Monaghan · Married on 08/03/2019

Parent of bride

The venue was breathtaking! We first met Jessica in October and each planning stage went very smoothly for our August wedding. It was a fun process and Indian River Preserve was receptive to every request. Don’t hesitate to visit! They will cater to YOU.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Indian River Preserve Golf Club's reply:

We had a great time hosting Nina's wedding. It was beautiful!! I was honored to share her special day!! Great family!

Caitlin Price · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Could not have asked for a better venue. Everything from the setting to the food was awesome! Great value for your money, not to mention the convenience of having everything in one place. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Indian River Preserve Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! :) I appreciate your kind words. It was our pleasure to host your Wedding. We wish you the very best!!
  • Emily

Emily Amick · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience

The venue is tucked back and very quite. Beautiful area, inside and out. Great places for photos after the ceremony. Food was delicious, drinks were great, staff and coordinator were wonderful!! Couldn't have picked a better place!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Michael · Married on 07/20/2018

As for the Venue, we did go a little over board including 7hr open bar.
    We cannot tell you how much we loved our wedding here. Jessica was outstanding in working with us from the rehearsal dinner, venue, and even the pictures. She was everywhere making sure our day was perfect. The photographer was not sure how to set us up for pictures and Jessica even followed us out on a golf cart to help Miryam with her dress, making it flow along the ground while the 2 photographers just stood there. She was truly outstanding,
    Her crew put together the centerpieces and took a lot of setting up off of our hands.
    While we planned an outside wedding, the Florida rain did not help us. Jessica and her team moved the arch into the dining area and the wedding was beautiful.
    Cannot say enough.
    We used Blue Skies DJ and included venue lighting, and a photo booth.
    The lighting was absolutely beautiful as it highlighted the coral, beige, and white colors of the wedding.

As a side note: The food was absolutely amazing, we had received several comments about how great it was.
    It was one heck of a wedding and we will always remember it!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Indian River Preserve Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Mike! It was a pleasure to be a part of yours and Miryam's special day!!! The both of you are wonderful people!!!!!

Paige · Married on 04/07/2018

The perfect venue! From start to finish we could not have asked for more. Jessica helped us plan every step of our ceremony and reception, and was more than helpful. She was attentive, knowledgeable, patient, and extremely accommodating! Since the date of our wedding I have had numerous guests, friends, and family who have reached out to us to praise not only all of the work that she and the staff put into making sure that everything went off without a hitch, but also to comment on how beautiful the location was and that the food served was "the best that they have ever had at a wedding". We can't say enough great things about Indian River Preserve Golf Club!

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • Ms. B --> Mrs. L

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

Kayla and Libby are a dream come true! They were so easy to work with and were very helpful in the planning process. Communication was a breeze! On the day of, they made sure to do everything they could to ensure my husband and I were taken care of. They did everything from bringing us drinks to letting us use some golf carts for pictures. The room was set up for us, the food was delicious, and the drinks kept flowing. I seriously cannot give them enough compliments!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 03/11/2017

Kayla and Libby at Indian River Preserve were excellent! Everyone was so helpful and responsive. We didn't have someone to really help set up some of our simple décor and Kayla and Libby took care of it for us for the big day. It was perfect! The chef is excellent and our food was delicious! And the overall appearance of the golf club is beautiful.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Heather · Married on 02/27/2016

Wonderful experience all around!

Sent on 05/02/2016

shenetta · Married on 02/20/2016

Beautiful scenery, and great personal service from everyone at facility. Libby the cordinator did her best to accommodate me from helping my bridesmaids prepare, changing food menu, and even bringing us food to I and my husband before we took pics so we wouldn't be hungry. It could not have been any better. The location of the place is great too. It's like a hidden wonder just 10 mins from the highway on a gorgeous 2 mile winding road. Also my food was so yummy!!! I didn't expect great wedding food but to my surprise it was delicious. My mom asked me for the recipes she was really impressed. Libby also did great working with my other vendors, and keeping us on our timeline. The whole experience was a pleasure and I would do it all over again exactly the same

Sent on 03/21/2016

Louise · Married on 10/17/2015

When I started planning my daughter's wedding in 2014 the hardest thing for me do find was a venue close to home that she could have her wedding and reception at. Summer wanted an outdoor wedding with an inside reception. We were so blessed to have came across this jewel just 10 minutes from home at Indian River Preserve Golf and Country Club. When I met with Libby I was instantly comfortable with her and her knowledge of weddings was impeccable. She was attentive, professional and very sweet. She treated us like we were family and like it was her daughter getting married. The facility manager Bill was also amazing, a visionary also and he helped to make my daughter's wedding one we will never forget. Libby worked great with our wedding planner and she made it easier for me to let go so that I could enjoy the day. The wait staff were amazing, and the food was so delicious. I had people commenting way after the wedding about how it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The facility is beautiful and the grounds for an outside wedding are perfect. I really can't say enough about Libby, Bill and the entire staff, it was the most beautiful and perfect day we could have every asked for. If you want an unforgettable moment you need to check them out, you will be glad you did.

Sent on 03/22/2016