Indian Pond Country Club Reviews

109 | Kingston, MA

109 Reviews for Indian Pond Country Club

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Have your wedding here! Beautiful venue, wonderful group of coordinators and great communication. The coordinators were very helpful, attentive to emails and always willing to approve my requests. I got married in the Blackstones room and it was gorgeous. I had planned to come early to 'supervise' the set up. When I first walked in to the ceremony space and saw that it looked exactly like my diagram, I knew Diane was on top of everything. Diane was great during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My belongings were safe. The food was delicious. I am VERY picky about food and it was all delicious. My mother who never says a nice word told my sister "everything tasted so good!" I was taken care of the entire day, I felt like a queen. My guests said it was the most classy and sophisticated wedding they had ever been to. They were in awe of the set up. Megan, Laura and Bonnie-thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Maria · Married on 10/15/2016

I would absolutely recommend having your wedding at Indian Pond Country Club! The service, food, scenery, and staff are outstanding. They made our wedding day dreams come true.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

We were extremely happy with our 6/26 wedding in the ballroom at Indian Pond. Everything was gorgeous, it was set up perfectly for our outdoor ceremony and indoor cocktail hour and dinner, and all the vendors were well coordinated and orchestrated to do their piece well and on time. The bar, appetizers, and meals all were just as expected and on time, the meal was delicious, and the schedule was kept to perfectly.

We worked with Laura on the sales team throughout the planning process, and she was fabulous. She was conscientious, detail oriented, responsive, and really on top of our long list of dietary restrictions. Diane was our day of coordinator and was supportive, helpful, and organized. All of the servers were helpful and one step ahead.

Luckily, we got a perfect summer day for our wedding, but one other thing I loved about Indian Pond is their really solid backup plan if it rains. There is a beautiful area near the fireplace where you can have your ceremony if it rains. It really helped us to relax knowing we would have a beautiful wedding day whatever the weather. We are so happy we chose Indian Pond and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, classy venue!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • User6191583 · 2+ years ago

Indian Pond did an amazing job helping me plan and following through with my vision. The day was absolutely perfect and went off without any problems! The staff is wonderful and so supportive.

Sent on 05/29/2016

My husband and I knew once we walked through Indian Pond that we loved it. The landscape is beautiful and the place has such character that we didn't have to add any decorations. The staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful when we had some tough situations come up. The food was delicious and the whole wedding stayed on schedule. My day-of coordinator was amazing and got down on the floor at one point to safety pin my dress when the bustle broke! Our waitress was great and definitely took care of us all night. I was truly impressed. All of my guests loved it there. I would definitely recommend it - the price for the quality and value was incredibly reasonable, too!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tanisha · Married on 11/29/2015

Great service and a very gorgeous venue

Sent on 10/12/2015

Corrie · Married on 08/28/2015

My husband and I absolutely fell in love with this place as soon as we saw it. We actually decided to cancel our church ceremony and have it right on the Indian Pond property. When we visited, it was set up for a ceremony outside and it was so beautiful we just had to get married there. They also have a great backup plan in case the weather isn't good. Luckily, it was a perfect summer day and just how we imagined. Our main contact person was Abby, but she left a month before our wedding day. I wasn't nervous at all because everyone who works there can answer your questions and make sure your day is perfect! On our big day, Diane was our coordinator. She was great! The bus company we hired never showed up to pick up our guests so my bridesmaids and Diane were on the phone to the company and trying to figure out how to get everyone there. I was thankful they kept that from me until the problem was solved. The hotel and some friends, shuttled people over and the rest of the day was perfect! My guests are still complimenting me on how beautiful it was there and how amazing the food was! I would highly recommend this place!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Annalyce · Married on 03/07/2015

Indian Pond was an amazing place for our wedding ceremony and reception! Ceremony was in the Grand Foyer, and cocktail hour/reception was in the Blackstones Room. Because we had such an off-season wedding, we had the run of the place and were able to take pictures in the Ballroom. The off-season prices are incredibly reasonable for such a great venue, and the ceremony space is absolutely fantastic.

In the planning stages, the sales staff was incredibly helpful, especially Abby. She responded to emails super quickly and answered all of our questions.

The food was very tasty - got so many compliments on the fact that the chicken was moist for all those who had it, and the veggie option was also a hit. The scallops wrapped in bacon were so fresh (in March!) and the other cocktail hour appetizers were super tasty.

Diane ("banquet captain," or coordinator, really) was very efficient, getting all the details down the day before and making everything run so so smoothly. We never felt like we had to keep track of the schedule because Diane, and our personal waitress Vicky, were so on-point the whole night.

While we could have gone to other places for less money, the value is still 5/5 because they know how to do weddings and it was well worth a bit more. They were so quick to say "yes" on accommodating certain things - for example, we didn't want to have to buy floral arrangements or anything else for the ceremony, and asked them if we could use two smaller trees they had for everyday decoration. We asked once, they immediately said of course (as long as they were still, you know, around that day); they took care of it, and it looked great! When I wanted a first look in front of the Ballroom fireplace, but didn't want any guests to see me, they took me through the kitchens and storage areas to get me there unseen.

Overall, I would highly recommend Indian Pond for any bride, small or large budget.

Sent on 03/10/2015

James · Married on 10/25/2014

The staff was amazing and the ballroom was absolutely stunning

Sent on 11/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2014

Everyone at IPCC was amazing to work with. If I ever had a question they were just a phone call away. Everything came out fantastic. The food was great and the staff very attentive. Alison from there sale team was great, she tried her hardest to accommodate all our request and there were many. Diane, wedding coordinator made sure our day went by as smoothly as possible. Thank you.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kerry · Married on 08/30/2014

We had our wedding at IPCC a few weeks ago and could not have been happier with our selection! Throughout the planning process Alison was always there to answer our questions and give us any suggestions and opinions she could. During the actual event, the day was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Diane kept our rowdy wedding party in line and Pam made sure my husband and I were happy, eating, and drinking all night. Our guests raved about how beautiful the patio, ceremony greens, and ballroom all were! In addition, the food was delicious and guests are still telling us how good everything was (clam chowder, caprese salad, filet). IPCC is a great location, convenient especially if you stay in Plymouth - we had a lot of out of town guests and they loved the entire weekend. Thanks IPCC for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/23/2014

Indian Pond CC did an exceptional job! Their professionals took care of me from the minute I arrived to the time my husband and I left. The ceremony outside was set up beautifully, and my guests couldn't say enough about the food and décor. We're very happy for choosing IPCC, and would recommend their venue. Thank you Indian Pond for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Justina · Married on 08/03/2014

we had our wedding at indian pond country club in august 2014 and the experience that we had with them was just amazing! abby was extremely helpful, professional and truly cares about her clients! the attention to detail that she and the rest of the indian pond staff showed was impeccable. the entire staff was extremely focused on making sure our wedding day went perfectly. there was never a moment when there wasn't someone from their staff near me, helping me or answering any questions that I had. I felt very well taken care of and all of our guests had a fabulous time!

our outdoor ceremony was absolutely beautiful! cocktail hour was held in the foyer and our reception was in the grand ballroom. from the beautiful bridal suite, vaulted ceilings, wall of windows, itialian chandeliers, the floor to ceiling fireplace, to the crown molding; indian pond has it all! it was exactly what we were looking for and the decor and colors of the venue went perfectly with our "vintage chic" theme.

it has been almost 4 months since our wedding and we still have people contacting us and raving about how much they loved the food, how beautiful the whole wedding was, how they loved all of the details and decor and what a great time they had.

all in all, our wedding day from start to finish ran almost flawlessly! I say almost because there were just a few minor details (which is expected) that should have went differently, but absolutely nothing major and certainly nothing that delayed or stopped the day from happening!

I would definitely recommend indian pond to anyone who is looking to have their dream wedding at an "all in one" venue where both the ceremony and reception can take place and isn't overly priced like most.

thank you to indian pond for everything that you did to make our wedding day extra special! :)

Sent on 11/25/2014

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

My questions during the planning process were always answered quickly. Our wedding day was flawless. The coordinater was wonderful and was always there for whatever we needed. At the end of the night I couldn't think of anything that could have gone better. It was a perfect day.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/06/2014

My wedding at indian pond was beautiful, the guests loved the views and ballroom, I got lots of feedback saying the food was yummy, the Wedding soup was a big hit. Bridal sweet is really nice and they are always there to help with any last minute needs :)

Sent on 06/16/2014

Ryan · Married on 04/05/2014

The Grand Ballroom at the Indian Pond Country Club was a breathtaking venue in which to hold our ceremony and reception. The staff was incredibly helpful leading up to the event, the ceremony in front of the fireplace was very nice (if a bit warm for the wedding party!), and the ballroom itself was just absolutely gorgeous. The food was delicious, and the pianist for the cocktail hour received many comments from our guests. Overall it was a great experience for us and we would certainly recommend it to others!

Thank you all!

~Ryan & Christine

Sent on 10/30/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

This venue was incredible! Everyone was very professional, diligent and paid attention to all details!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Andrew · Married on 08/09/2013

We would like to thank Indian Pond CC for everything they did to make our wedding absolutely amazing! I have worked in hospitality for many years in the Boston market and have seen some great and not so great events and I can tell you their staff are the best at what they do. Everything what they do. We had planed to have our wedding ceremony outdoors, but moved it indoors due to heavy rain and high winds. It was so beautiful and I think if we had to do it over again we would have it indoors! If you are looking for a place with an amazing "back up" location for your outdoor ceremony if it rains, look no further! Thanks again!- Ashley and Diane.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Barbara · Married on 06/14/2013

We had our wedding reception in June 2013 at Indian Pond's Blackstone Room (it has an elegant feel, but still a bit rustic because of the wooden finishes). During our venue research we visited dozens of places, but it's only when we walked into that room that we were able to envision what an amazing celebration we could have there!

From its floor to ceiling windows, to wooden panels, to an amazing old style bar area, to the access to a terrace with beautiful views of the golf course, we knew immediately that we wanted to have our wedding reception there. In addition, the food (filet mignon and baked stuffed shrimp as entree) was absolutely great! We got tons of great feedback from our guests about the food!

Once we got the process started, we were absolutely amazed by our wedding coordinator, Ashley. I could write an additional, separate review solely for Ashley. She was SO AMAZING. During the whole wedding planning process (9 months!), she was my go to resource, even for stuff completely unrelated to the venue. She's so knowledgeable, insightful, trustworthy. A true professional. Also, when we dropped off all of our items (menus, favors, bathroom extras, cigars, wish tree, wish tags, etc.), I trusted that Ashley would communicate exactly how I wanted to have these items displayed to her team. In the end, it all looked even better than I had imagined! From the staff, to the coordinator, to the food, to the inside and outside, we were absolutely thrilled with the Indian Pond Country Club. We could not have been happier with our venue pick.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Janice · Married on 05/04/2013

Our wedding at IndianPond Country Club was perfect. The staff catered to all of our needs from start to finish. The food was delicious. Our guest raved about it.
    Also the venue was perfect for photos. We took some breath taking shots on the golf course and the bridge.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Christine · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband and I chose this vendor after seeing 3 sites and then laying our eyes on this place. We laughed a bit when we first saw how elegant and beautiful this place was, lots of space, and a large dancefloor with a large "nook" in one side of the room to puta photobooth in. We also loved the fact that off-season pricing was still in effect in April and May (saving us thousands of dollars).

Service was great. From the friendly and professional coordinators who were open to ideas, to the detail oriented waitstaff. The actual day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Cocktail hour was able to be open to guests starting at 4:30pm (30 min earlier than actual start time) without charging us a fee. We had open bar and that went well. The food was good...but we don't remember much of how it tasted since we were so busy that night. But, I heard no complaints about the food at all. Food during cocktail hour was very good (the overall guest favorites were mini hamburgers, greek salad on edible spoon, springrolls, and braised beef pot pies.

The food tasting prior to our wedding does not necessarily allow you to try all the selections, or even narrow it down to your seletions. It is basically an event thrown for the soon-to-be wedding couples and the room is set up to look like how an actual wedding would look like. They bring in vendors from the area to advertise services (hair/makeup, cakes, DJs, spa, florists, limo, etc). It is a very fun event and the two of you are free, but extra guests are about $20/person. They have the buffet set up with specific dishes, the cheese station up, and the chocolate fountain. Unfortunately, I wished they allowed us to choose two or three entrees that we were interested in and let us taste those. We only tasted beef, the stuffed haddock, and autumn chicken...maybe some others were available. As with the entrees, only some appetizers were available as well.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2013

Indian Pond knows what they are doing and they do it so well! Many guests told me what a hidden gem it is. Every person we worked with from Indian Pond was so responsive and professional. The food was delicious - short rob pot pie passed appetizer a must! The filet and risotto were wonderful!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Meghan · Married on 03/23/2013

IPCC was an amazing pick for our Wedding reception! From the planning, food, decor, room, and staff we could not have found a better place. Our guests keep raving about how fun and beautiful the night was.
    I would recommend this country club to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Indian Pond was an absolute pleasure to work with, I would recommend them again and again!!! Through out the planning I worked with Ashley - and she was phenomenal, any time I had a question whether big or small she always responded the same day and was extremely friendly! I never once was made to feel like my endless questions were a burden. Thank you!!!!! On our wedding we worked with Diane, everything went seamlessly. Everything was exactly as planned without a single glitch!
    And the food - wow! This was not normal wedding food, it was actually good!! We had our guests and ourselves served the baked stuff shrimp and tenderloin tips. The tips were able to be cut with a butter knife they were so tender!!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2012

We had our reception at Indian Pond this August and could not have been more happy with the professionalism and friendliness of the entire staff. Diane was extremely friendly and more than helpful making sure everything was on schedule and we had everything that we needed. Pam was also extremely friendly and helpful, she made sure our food stayed warm in the kitchen until we were ready to eat and continually checked in on us to make sure we had had everything we needed. We had an extremely positive and memorable experience from the first person we met when we went to look at Indian Pond to the staff on site at our wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2012