Indian Pond Country Club Reviews

108 Reviews for Indian Pond Country Club

• Gary

Gary S. · Married on 01/25/2020

Fantastic experience

Indian pond was amazing to work with and very accommodating. Dianne was fantastic and made sure that my wife and I had everything we needed. The entire wedding was flawless. Thank you so much

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen L. · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I were married at Indian Pond Country club in October of 2019. ...First of all if you have never been there, the venue is beautiful! Simply stunning interior! And the landscaping is beautiful as well! The event staff helped make planning very easy. Megan and Stacey were the best! They answered all of our phone calls and emails promptly. I'm a nurse and have a crazy work and sleep schedule, and they were able to accommodate my schedule to meet, even after their normal working hours. On the day of the wedding the staff were extremely attentive. Diane was the best! Everything was wonderful. From the set-up to the food. Not a complaint to be had--I wouldn't change a thing!!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Rachel B. · Married on 09/01/2019

One of the best decisions we made with wedding planning

My husband and I could not recommend Indian Pond Country Club more! Throughout the process they are wonderful - extremely informative and responsive when inquiring as well as through the planning process once you sign your contract. They day of the wedding couldn't have gone smoother - they are pros at this - well coordinated and organized. Everyone loved the food and the venue. They were also flexible with working with us with the bridal suite and photos as the day of the wedding happened to turn out freezing!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Stephanie D. · Married on 08/31/2019

I love Indian Pond Country Club

The space is beautiful! The double staircase caught my eye when I started looking for venues. I knew this was where I was going to have my wedding once I saw the photos. After I met with the staff, I felt even more confident that this was the place and I stopped looking for venues.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa S. · Married on 07/19/2019

Indian Pond is perfect for a large wedding on the South Shore

I recently had my wedding reception at Indian Pond and couldn't have had a better experience! From the jump they were accommodating with any questions, requests, etc. Megan is an absolute sweetheart and such a pleasure to work with. Our day of coordinators were great with making sure the show ran smoothly. Highly recommend Indian Pond Country Club for any couples looking for a large wedding venue on the South Shore.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda R. · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding on 6/15

Indian Pond truly made us have the wedding of our dreams! Everyone was so great and truly went above and beyond to make our day the best day ever. The office staff was always there to answer all my questions. On the day of my wedding every time I looked around there was someone there taking/handing me my bouquet or refilling my drink.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Cristian

Cristian P. · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Deal

Aside from the beauty of the venue, their deals are unbeatable. They really make the business side of the process less stressful. It was a great start to the wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply elegant and amazing!

Indian Pond was the first and only venue we went to see because it was first on our list and we knew it was the one! The grounds are so beautiful and I felt comfortable right away with Bonnie, I found them to be very organized and easy to work with. When Bonnie wasn't there to answer some of my emails I ended up working more hand in hand with Megan and I couldn't have been happier. She made planning a breeze and never made me feel like I was pestering her (although I probably was). Payments were spaced out appropriately I felt. The one thing I'd change throughout the planning process would probably be the food tasting. It's a group thing and I understand it's probably best for the venue but I wish we could've tried a few things instead of some things they did serve that night. We ended up picking the NY Strip & baked stuffed haddock for our plated entrees and they were both delicious and very large plates (especially for a fancy country club) I definitely don't think anyone left hungry. Our ceremony was in the ballroom and the room just had such a warm beautiful feel to it (since it was already getting dark at 4:30pm). Everything went on without a hitch. My "day of people" were Vicky and Pam they were both great, pleasant, and helpful. I will forever be grateful for Pam getting one of my ring bearers down the aisle when he was being difficult. I'm not sure what she said to him but I'm happy she did! Everyone helped me pull off the best surprise for my (now) husband, I had Rene Rancourt make an appearance and they had no problem hiding him and fitting him into my schedule prior. It was a great surprise and I'm so happy it worked out. It's sad that the person you work with all year to make your wedding perfect isn't apart of the day of activities but I was so happy that Megan was working the day of my wedding and came to the bridal suite where I was able to take a picture with her and put a face to the name who's helped me so much. Pam too even was putting a napkin on my dress while I was eating she was on top of it and always making sure we were good, I very much enjoyed her. I'd recommend Indian Pond to anyone who's looking into having an elegant wedding. Their off season prices are significantly lower than their peak season but either way the venue is on the higher end of wedding venues but to us it was worth every penny. Megan, Pam, & Vicky thank you for being my dream team and making wedding planning and the day of a breeze! xo Mrs. Amaral

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2018

Our daughter & son-in-law got married here in July. We booked the venue a year in advance. From the tour until walking out the door after the reception, everything was flawless. We loved the tasting because it helped us decide between a few options. If anything did go wrong at any point, we didn't know it. The staff is amazing. They're so professional. The evening moved along so smoothly. The property is beautiful & the pictures came out amazing. You will be completely satisfied!!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream Wedding Venue

Just over 2 weeks ago, Indian Pond Country Club and their incredible team (Bonnie, Megan, Diane, Pam & more) hosted our wedding of ~165 people in the Grand Ballroom which was undeniably the most perfect and wonderful day of both our lives. From start to finish, the process was flawless. The ladies answered dozens of "silly" questions of mine over the last year and a half, which led to a seemingly flawless wedding day. Speaking of wedding days, it is uncharacteristically unlike me to NOT “manage” things myself, and I truly did not worry or think about a single thing except how amazingly incredible our day was, and how happy our guests were all evening. We are still on cloud 9. I quiet literally can’t stop smiling. Thank you to Indian Pond for creating a beautifully flawless space, perfectly orchestrated day, and dream wedding for us. We are forever and ever and ever and ever thankful. Our guests were soooo impressed with your teams, the bartenders, the servers, the food, the “flow” - absolutely everything. If you are considering having your wedding here, DO IT. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible staff, beautiful venue!

Wonderful experience start to finish - highly recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous venue, excellent service!

We got married at Indian Pond in August. We had our ceremony on the lawn and our reception was in the Grand Ballroom. I cannot recommend this venue highly enough. It was the perfect choice for us. The venue is gorgeous and well maintained. The food and service were excellent. The portions were plentiful. Most importantly, the staff at Indian Pond are phenomenal. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Megan to plan our wedding. Planning a wedding can be daunting and stressful. Megan made the entire process easy for us from start to finish. She is professional and was always quick to respond to questions. The pricing was reasonable, and all the quotes were accurate. There weren’t any unexpected expenses. Megan provided guidance without ever coming across as pushy or salesy. My husband is allergic to alcohol, but we wanted to have signature cocktails at our wedding. Megan worked with the bar manager to come up with an awesome signature mocktail in addition to our cocktail. Everyone loved it. Megan and her team worked with our vendors before the big day to ensure that everything would run smoothly the day of the wedding. Diane was our banquet manager for the day of. She was excellent – I knew that we were in great hands when I met her at our rehearsal. She kept everything on track the day of. We were lucky enough to have perfect weather for our big day. Our pictures are stunning. Our friends and family are still talking about how great the food was. They took excellent care of our guests and belongings. A couple of friends told me that they’ve already referred other people to Indian Pond for their weddings!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

From the moment we walked into Indian Pond Country Club, we knew right away that we wanted to book it! It's absolutely gorgeous and the staff is exceptional!!! Diane, Laura, Megan, Bonnie, Alison, and all the wait staff went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely perfect! All of our guests, included myself and my husband, complimented the food and the beauty of this venue. The staff members are professional, organized, and extremely helpful. They were so quick to respond to all of my questions and assisted me in any way that they could. They deserve more than 5 stars!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Alaina · Married on 04/20/2018

From the moment we toured, Bonnie and Megan went above and beyond to answer any questions that we had...and believe me, I had a lot of questions! Our wedding rehearsal and reception were simply perfect. If anything went wrong, we did not know. Diane and Vicky took care of every detail imaginable. I could not have asked for a more perfect day, or more professional, accommodating staff. We got married in the Ballroom Foyer which is such a beautiful space with large chandeliers. Our reception was held in the Blackstones Room which has rich wooden accents and a picturesque fireplace. (Very vintage chic). There is a lovely terrace off the back of the room, which was nice if you want to grab a bit of fresh air. The bridal suite is large and offers a view of the golf course, and private restrooms. The entire venue is decorated in beautiful neutral colors (cream and gold) that will match most color schemes. The food is delicious and is served in generous portions...your guests will NOT go hungry. If you are looking for the perfect South Shore wedding venue, make sure to check out Indian Pond. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

I first went to Indian Pond almost a decade ago when one of my girlfriends was looking for a venue for her wedding. I fell in love with the venue then, so when I got engaged a couple years ago it was one of the first places on my list. When my now husband and I went on a tour with Bonnie (who is amazing), we both knew it was "the one", and we are SO glad we decided to hold our wedding there! We held our ceremony in the foyer which has beautiful chandeliers and a gorgeous view of the golf course through the massive wall of windows. Our reception was in the Blackstones Room, which has a ton of character and is really so beautiful it only needs minimal decoration. Over the almost two years of planning, the entire team was so helpful every step of the way. They were always super flexible and accommodating any time I had a question or wanted to make a change, and really helped to calm this anxious bride. The venue holds a group tasting that is set up like a wedding, and it really helped to visualize how our night would go. Plus, the food was AMAZING. If anything it made our choice harder because we didn't try a single thing we didn't like. The day of our wedding, we were blessed to have Pam as our coordinator. She really kept our day flowing along, and if anything did go wrong, we never knew. The venue looked fantastic, and our guests raved about both the place and the food. We had a perfect evening, and we are so genuinely grateful to everyone at Indian Pond for making it happen!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Where do I even begin...everything from start to finish was absolutely top notch!
    When we set up our first meeting with Megan to visit Indian Pond - I knew as soon as we walked into the Ballroom that was where we were going to get married and have our reception! Stunning!!
    We worked with Megan to do all the planning and organizing. We had A LOT of questions, and wanted to make some changes to the way they do some particular things - and let me say, that anything we asked and any changes we inquired about making, Megan listened, and made it happen! She was very quick in responding to any emails and getting the answers to us.
    The day of the wedding Diane was our coordinator. Again - top notch! She was very attentive not only myself and my husband, making sure we ate, had drinks, and were able to enjoy ourselves - but also to my father who is in a wheelchair. As it is a little more difficult for him to get around, she made sure to come over to him often, making sure he had everything he needed and/or wanted. Thank you so much for that!!
    As for the food - absolutely delicious! Our guests raved about the food! Everything from the appetizers at cocktail hour, the clam chowder, to the filet you could just cut with a butter knife! All excellent!
    Overall - Megan, Diane and the staff at Indian Pond were all so well organized and we thought they did an amazing job!! I couldn't have been happier to have picked Indian Pond for our wedding day and would HIGHLY recommend to any future bride & groom.
    Thank you again, to everyone, for making our day so memorable and special!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing experience. You won’t ever find a better staff for you wedding that is more attentive and kind. We loved it

Sent on 10/02/2017

Nora · Married on 09/30/2017

There are no words to express how lucky we were to find Indian Pond Country Club for our son and now daughter in-law's wedding. From start to finish the crew at IP went above and beyond to ensure the perfect day. Beautiful venue, excellent food, extremely caring staff! Thank you Bonnie, Megan, Diane, and the entire staff for making our special day even exceed our expectations!
    Nora DuPont

Sent on 10/02/2017

Elena · Married on 09/23/2017

Indian Pond was an absolutely fabulous venue for a wedding. We had ours on 9/23/17 and it was absolutely perfect. The staff there are friendly and accommodating. Megan Mulkern helped us every step of the way. They brought our vision to life and the space is absolutely gorgeous as well. Our family and friends can't stop raving up how much fun they had and how delicious the food was. I wish we could relive this day all over again.

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2017

Indian pond country club was the most wonderful venue! Me and my husband had the best day EVER there for our wedding! We communicated with Megan for planning and she was always so responsive and helpful and on our wedding day Diane and the rest of the staff were wonderful! So accommodating to us the whole time and if anything went wrong we had no idea because they made it seem flawless and go so smoothly! I highly recommend this venue! FYI we celebrated in the black stones room and absolutely loved how it turned out!!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

Indian pond is an absolutely stunning venue! The staff is very helpful and as the bride, truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! The food was delicious. People always say "if I could go back and change one thing it would be this or that" well, If I could go back and change one thing, I wouldn't! Everything was perfect thanks to Diane and the staff at Indian pond country club I can't even count how many of my guests I had come up at the end of my wedding and say that was the best wedding they'd ever been to! Highly recommend Indian pond for anything! My wedding reception was in the ballroom but I had my bridal shower here in the blackstones room which was also just as gorgeous ! You won't be disappointed.

Bridgette · Married on 08/20/2017

Everything at IPCC was perfect for our big day. From the moment that I did my initial tour, to bringing my husband to check it out before we signed the contract, all of the emailed questions and last minute changes, the rehearsal dinner, and the wedding itself, I felt confident that Indian Pond was the best place for us. Everyone I dealt with was amazing, I can only imagine how stressful it can be to have brides changing plans and waffling on decisions and being nervous and stressful, but they never showed anything beyond kindness and flexibility. Diane and Pam were wonder women on the day of and I never worried about a thing besides having fun with my husband.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Joe · Married on 08/18/2017

Just wanted to say how great Bonnie , Laura, and Megan are so wonderful to help with anything from start to finish. The venue was outstanding we had all the guests who spoke how beautiful everything was thank you for a great wedding day for Samantha and matt

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely breathtaking! We were beyond pleased and excited about everything. The staff, grounds and venue were amazing! Made our day even more special than what it could of been. Wouldn't of wanted to get married anywhere else.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Have your wedding here! Beautiful venue, wonderful group of coordinators and great communication. The coordinators were very helpful, attentive to emails and always willing to approve my requests. I got married in the Blackstones room and it was gorgeous. I had planned to come early to 'supervise' the set up. When I first walked in to the ceremony space and saw that it looked exactly like my diagram, I knew Diane was on top of everything. Diane was great during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My belongings were safe. The food was delicious. I am VERY picky about food and it was all delicious. My mother who never says a nice word told my sister "everything tasted so good!" I was taken care of the entire day, I felt like a queen. My guests said it was the most classy and sophisticated wedding they had ever been to. They were in awe of the set up. Megan, Laura and Bonnie-thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/05/2017