IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental Reviews

118 | Westbury, NY

118 Reviews for IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental

118 IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Narissa · Getting married on 07/06/2019

First time using IncrediBooths and it was a great experience! I booked them for my company holiday party and everyone loved it. The representative was on time and professional. Booking was no hassle at all, Mike was amazing in coordinating this set up. Thank you!

Paige · Married on 06/01/2018

So great for my wedding! The GIF photo booth was a hit!

Richard · Married on 11/25/2017

Great value and a fun vendor to work with!

Mike · Married on 11/12/2017

Michael Dandrea and IncrediBooths! were awesome to work with. Michael was quick to respond to my millions of questions and helped to get a custom design made for our photo strips in 2 days time, rather than the usual week, due to my own mess up. Devin operated the booth and was a true professional. The guests LOVED the booth. As soon as our wedding was over I was handed an album with all the photos and a USB stick with the files. I want to have another event just so I can rent a booth from them again.

IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental 1
    IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental 7
    IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental 8
    IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental 9

Dave · Married on 08/31/2017

Awesome job. Everyone loved the IncrediBooth!

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2017

They were so amazing to work with! They even customized my photo background to be EXACTLY what I wanted. Couldn’t ask for better service!!

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2016

Incredibooths is an amazing company. When I got married in June 2011, I found out about this company from the wife of the owner Dennis on longisland weddings.com They are both really nice people and Dennis was amazing. He really works with you and is staff is superb. I highly reccomend incredibooths to anyone looking for a photobooth at their event, They are the best!! I had two of my friends rent a photobooth for their event after my wedding cause they had soo much fun with it at my wedding. Thanks Dennis for the amazing memories!!

It was a pleasure working with incredibooths! What impressed me most was the 2 photo booth attendants who went above and beyond their call of duty on my wedding day. At the last minute I had decided i wanted a photoalbum guest book, but didn't have the time to think through the logistics. We threw an album, some sharpies and a glue stick on a table near the booth and hoped for the best. The attendants completely took initiative and coordinated putting together a memorable photo album with zero direction from me. I was very impressed and very grateful that they did so! High quality booth, prints, and great people to work with!

Britnie · Married on 08/27/2016

Michael was so helpful and accommodating. G ran the booth during the wedding and he was fabulous! He was so friendly and helpful and all he guests loved him. I would recommend Incredibooths to anyone getting married!

Cylia · Married on 04/03/2016

Martin & Wendy are great to work with! They will customize your photobooth exactly how you want it. A+ Experience!

Arisleidy · Married on 09/27/2015

Let me just say getting in touch with Michael at IncrediBooths was a delight! He was so responsive and attentive to any questions and detail requests that I had. After a couple of e-mails back and forth he had the same vision I had. On the BIG DAY everything went smoothly. My guests RAVED about the photobooth and all the props. I received a USB (with all the photos taken) and an amazing book in which my guests left messages and took such funny and memorable photos which made it so worth it. If there is a photobooth company to go with THIS IS IT! You and your guests will not be disappointed.

Julianne · Married on 09/06/2015

Our photo booth was such a hit! We got the entourage booth, because we thought people would be a bit more silly if they had the privacy of the curtain. Michael was such a pleasure do work with and he was so responsive. We also got to design our own template with the help of the graphics team. They really did a wonderful job. The booth came with an attendant who was so friendly and helpful. We also got a great deal on the price!

Diane · Married on 07/25/2015

They were professional, timely and a pleasure at my daughters wedding. Everyone loved their pictures and the scrapbook.

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2014

My fiance and myself would like to thank Michael and Dennis from Incredibooths for making our day extra special! Incredibooths was the hit of our wedding and we are so happy that our guests loved it! At times, there was more people waiting on line to take pics than on the dance floor lol. Our photobooth attendants were such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. Again thank you so so much and we look forward to using Incredibooths for future events!

• User6519357 · 2+ years ago

they were awesome- highlight of wedding!

Joy · Married on 10/19/2014

I used Incredibooths for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The staff is warm and professional. Everything from start to finish was seamless (which was a relief, because anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it can be!) . My guests loved the booth and the pictures came out great -- I got a cd full of all the images as well as a photo book that my guests could write loving messages in. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!

Working with Incredibooths was a great experience! They were easy to book, easy to get in contact with, and answered all of my questions promptly. The day of my wedding the attendants were on time, set up a beautiful photo booth, and were very professional and personable to all my guests!

Maria · Married on 03/29/2014

The photobooth was great. Everyone loved it. The attendant was professional and courteous to my guest. The scrap book with everyone pics is priceless.

Michele · Married on 01/19/2014

We had the pleasure of having incredibooths at our wedding! Not only were the attendants helpful, they put together the most wonderful scrapbook for us! All of our wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth as much as my husband and I did!! Would completely recommend them to anyone and everyone who wants a photobooth at there event! They were wonderful!

Kate · Married on 01/04/2014

Incredibooths were fabulous! They were efficient, friendly and affordable. The two booth attendants at our wedding were so wonderful and happy and our guests enjoyed their enthusiasm. Great deal! Great company! Would highly recommend!

Incredibooths ran the photobooth for my wedding a few months ago and everything came out perfect! They arrived on time and were very professional. They put together a scrapbook with guest signatures and we received a flash drive of all the photos before they left the night of the wedding. I'd highly recommend hiring them for any event.

Amy · Married on 11/02/2013

Having a photo booth at our wedding was one of our best decisions! What a blast!!! All the guests (young & old) had such a great time with the photo booth. The photo booth came with props (hats, glasses, etc.) We got to customize the photo strip and the guests loved having the strip as their "take away". Our guests went in multiple times. As part of the rental deal, we got a book of all the photo booth photos which was hilarious.
    IncrediBooths is a great company. They were easy to deal with and super nice. The two guys who ran the booth at our wedding were fantastic. Like I said, this was one of our best decisions!

Great experience from start to finish! They really are the photobooth experts! The 2 attendants there that night we fun and professional. The photo album came out great, I am so glad I have it.

Absolutely awesome! Had the best experience ever. Crew was so nice. Made a wonderful scrapbook that I will always cherish. Would use again and recomend for everyone!!