IncrediBooths Reviews

120 Reviews for IncrediBooths

• Catherine

Catherine R. · Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful to Work With!

The photobooth was a last-minute addition we decided on just a week before the wedding! We reached out to a few local vendors and Incredibooths was the most responsive and accommodating. They really went above and beyond in offering creative solutions to achieve the vision we had in mind while sticking to our budget. They were fantastic in the lead up (including providing all proper documentation for the venue) and were awesome day-of, as well. Set up was a breeze and the attendant working our event was very friendly and an absolute pleasure to have around. We opted to have print outs available, for which they designed a custom layout to match our wedding theme, as well as digital delivery, and the quality on all products was fantastic. Would highly recommend them and hope to work with them again soon!

Sent on 06/21/2021

IncrediBooths's reply:

Thank you!! Loved your wedding. So beautiful!! Everything was so wonderful from the planners, to the venue, to the band. Glad we were chosen to be a part of such a nice event.
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2019

Such a fun photo booth!

Incredibooths nailed our photo booth! Our guests were having so much fun all night, especially our nieces and nephews’ !!! We were able to create a custom design for the photo strip which turned out beautiful! Book incredibooths, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

IncrediBooths's reply:

Thanks Alexa, we loved your event it was so fun!!! Glad you enjoyed!! We love your reviews, thanks again

Narissa · Married on 07/06/2019

First time using IncrediBooths and it was a great experience! I booked them for my company holiday party and everyone loved it. The representative was on time and professional. Booking was no hassle at all, Mike was amazing in coordinating this set up. Thank you!

Sent on 01/18/2018

IncrediBooths's reply:

Sorry for late reply, we just noticed you left a review. Thank you so much for the gleaming review. We hope to provide you on your upcoming events big or small. Once again thank you!!! You Rock!!!
  • arorapower2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment I contacted Incredibooths! about our 9/14/18 Hindu Wedding at Akbar in Garden City, NY, Mike D'Andrea was fantastic to work with- quick to respond to emails full of questions! He made the process super easy and the day of, people loved the booth, the attendant, and gold sequin backdrop! Post wedding, we had a minor technical glitch with the photo strip email/text being pushed out, but Mike handled it personally, and the responses from guests came flooding in, telling us how much they enjoyed having the photo booth present, especially since many of the guests were dressed up in Indian attire for the affair! A lovely souvenir of the night! Thank you for making this part of the wedding run seamlessly!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Paige · Married on 06/01/2018

So great for my wedding! The GIF photo booth was a hit!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Richard · Married on 11/25/2017

Great value and a fun vendor to work with!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Mike · Married on 11/12/2017

Michael Dandrea and IncrediBooths! were awesome to work with. Michael was quick to respond to my millions of questions and helped to get a custom design made for our photo strips in 2 days time, rather than the usual week, due to my own mess up. Devin operated the booth and was a true professional. The guests LOVED the booth. As soon as our wedding was over I was handed an album with all the photos and a USB stick with the files. I want to have another event just so I can rent a booth from them again.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Dave · Married on 08/31/2017

Awesome job. Everyone loved the IncrediBooth!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2017

They were so amazing to work with! They even customized my photo background to be EXACTLY what I wanted. Couldn’t ask for better service!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2016

Incredibooths is an amazing company. When I got married in June 2011, I found out about this company from the wife of the owner Dennis on longisland weddings.com They are both really nice people and Dennis was amazing. He really works with you and is staff is superb. I highly reccomend incredibooths to anyone looking for a photobooth at their event, They are the best!! I had two of my friends rent a photobooth for their event after my wedding cause they had soo much fun with it at my wedding. Thanks Dennis for the amazing memories!!

Sent on 10/07/2011

It was a pleasure working with incredibooths! What impressed me most was the 2 photo booth attendants who went above and beyond their call of duty on my wedding day. At the last minute I had decided i wanted a photoalbum guest book, but didn't have the time to think through the logistics. We threw an album, some sharpies and a glue stick on a table near the booth and hoped for the best. The attendants completely took initiative and coordinated putting together a memorable photo album with zero direction from me. I was very impressed and very grateful that they did so! High quality booth, prints, and great people to work with!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Britnie · Married on 08/27/2016

Michael was so helpful and accommodating. G ran the booth during the wedding and he was fabulous! He was so friendly and helpful and all he guests loved him. I would recommend Incredibooths to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Cylia · Married on 04/03/2016

Martin & Wendy are great to work with! They will customize your photobooth exactly how you want it. A+ Experience!

Sent on 04/09/2016
  • User6531163 · event on: 01/01/2016

This is the second year I used IncrediBooths for my New Year's party and everyone enjoys this aspect of the party.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Arisleidy · Married on 09/27/2015

Let me just say getting in touch with Michael at IncrediBooths was a delight! He was so responsive and attentive to any questions and detail requests that I had. After a couple of e-mails back and forth he had the same vision I had. On the BIG DAY everything went smoothly. My guests RAVED about the photobooth and all the props. I received a USB (with all the photos taken) and an amazing book in which my guests left messages and took such funny and memorable photos which made it so worth it. If there is a photobooth company to go with THIS IS IT! You and your guests will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Julianne · Married on 09/06/2015

Our photo booth was such a hit! We got the entourage booth, because we thought people would be a bit more silly if they had the privacy of the curtain. Michael was such a pleasure do work with and he was so responsive. We also got to design our own template with the help of the graphics team. They really did a wonderful job. The booth came with an attendant who was so friendly and helpful. We also got a great deal on the price!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Diane · Married on 07/25/2015

They were professional, timely and a pleasure at my daughters wedding. Everyone loved their pictures and the scrapbook.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Margaret · event on: 07/11/2015

My guests got such a kick out of the funny photos produced by using their wigs, outfits, Boa's, etc. Bonus was the ease of posting the pictures on Facebook n Instagram. Great add to any party.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Lisa · event on: 07/09/2015

I can not tell you all how thrilled I am with IncrediBooths, Michael and his team were 100% on the ball. All correspondences were answered 24 hours or less, planning and coordination couldn't have been easier. The marketing gal so on point with with my graphics and the Photo-Booth attendants were amazing. They were at my venue two hours prior to the even time to set up and were cordial and so involved with my guests from start to finish. We all especially like the various different photo finish options and also the choice to e-mail or text the photos right there and then! I am thankful for google and thankful I found these guys! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2014

My fiance and myself would like to thank Michael and Dennis from Incredibooths for making our day extra special! Incredibooths was the hit of our wedding and we are so happy that our guests loved it! At times, there was more people waiting on line to take pics than on the dance floor lol. Our photobooth attendants were such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. Again thank you so so much and we look forward to using Incredibooths for future events!

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • User6519357 · 2+ years ago

they were awesome- highlight of wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Joy · Married on 10/19/2014

I used Incredibooths for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The staff is warm and professional. Everything from start to finish was seamless (which was a relief, because anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it can be!) . My guests loved the booth and the pictures came out great -- I got a cd full of all the images as well as a photo book that my guests could write loving messages in. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Working with Incredibooths was a great experience! They were easy to book, easy to get in contact with, and answered all of my questions promptly. The day of my wedding the attendants were on time, set up a beautiful photo booth, and were very professional and personable to all my guests!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5229125 · event on: 05/04/2014

Very professional, helpful, friendly, easy to work with people. With so many details to work on planning an event, it was a pleasure, and relief, to coordinate and arrange for their services.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Lisa · event on: 04/06/2014

The guys were prompt, professional and really fun, but very appropriate with all the kiddos at the party.

Sent on 12/23/2014