Incredibly Wee Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• S. Malone
    S. Malone Getting married on 07/08/2022

Easy and effortless

We didn’t even feel like we were doing a photo shoot. Esmee told us to act like we usually do when on a date, so it was easy and natural! I love how the photos turned out and would definitely recommend her to anyone with photography needs. She knows her stuff, and we thoroughly enjoyed the session.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Shon! Thank you so so much for this beautiful review. You guys were such a fun and sweet couple to work with! I know your Caribbean wedding is going to be STUNNING! Enjoy every moment and wishing you many years of happiness. Congrats to you and Jeff!
    Kimberly M. Married on 12/11/2021

Photographer of the Year!!!!

From the moment I found Mrs. Esmee (Incrediblywee Photography) online via Instagram I knew she was the one. She had this vibrant smile and energy about her that you could see through pictures. Upon our first zoom meeting, she was awesome and had been all the way through. I most definitely enjoyed her on our wedding day. I feel like she is family! I'm so excited to see our beautiful photos and wedding album!!! The fact that we get a one yr anniversary shoot is even better bc we get to hang with her again for a little while!!! If you want an awesome experience for engagement and/ or wedding photos pick none other than Incrediblywee Photography!!!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! You and Tim were a joy to work with from DAY ONE! Like you said, from the first zoom meeting it was a done deal. Clients like yourselves make it easy. I can't wait to get your final photos to you and then we got some other milestones to celebrate in 2022, yes? Yes! The "movement" continues!!!!
    Kenya O. Married on 10/09/2021

Gorgeous photos!

Esmee was always on time and took the best pictures! I loved the way my pics turned out and the colors were amazing. My brother used her for his wedding and I’m glad he did because it’s what led us to her.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Kenya - can I just say that you and Virak were one of the COOLEST couples I had the pleasure of shooting in 2021! And seeing your family again was a real treat. I love them all! And Virak's family were awesome too. And oh my goodness, the tears on your wedding day. What a beautiful wedding day! I just don't have enough words to say how much I enjoyed you guys. Congrats!!!
  • Jemika
    Jemika C. Married on 09/25/2021

Phenomenal!

From our first consultation I KNEW she was the right fit!!! My husband isn’t a talker or people person during our engagement shoot Mrs. Esmee had him laughing and smiling I was so shocked! Esmee felt like family at my wedding. She is a true professional!!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Jemika! From day one you have made me feel so welcomed and have been so kind and sweet. I am always happy when someone gets comfortable in front of the camera, and it made my heart glad to see Christian enjoy his session with his baby and the wedding was just so beautiful and emotional. Every moment with you all was amazing and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Congrats to you both!
  • Shayla
    Shayla R. Married on 07/11/2021

My experience with Incredibly Wee was beyond magnificent!!!

Incredibly Wee is the best ever let me just say my family and friends are still in Wow of her work!!!!! My husband and I explained our vision and she brought it to past. She never left us hanging she felt like family! I would 100% recommend her services and I promise you will not be disappointed. Her work is on another level of greatness and I am glad we chose her to bring our best day ever a reality!!!!!!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Shayla, don't you get me emotional now! I can't explain how much I adore you - so let's just leave it like this: I ADORE YOU! You and James are such a sweet couple. You have a heart of DIAMONDS and seeing your genuine love and emotion for your new husband made that day one of the most memorable weddings of 2021 for me. Tears all day! I loved every minute. Congratulations my beautiful Shayla and I can't wait to work with you guys again for your anniversary shoot!
  • Erinn
    Erinn J. Married on 07/02/2021

Beautiful Wedding Photos with elevation

From the very beginning Esmee was extremely professional. I loved that she did a consultation and I really got a feel for her personality and her services. You could tell she loved what she did and I loved that she was so flexible with her packages being that I was out of town. She gave great ideas for first look options that turned out beautiful. Our pictures turned out great and I love the many different settings we have from our outdoor first look, to the traditional wedding setting, reception, night sparkler send off, and the many candids. Her communication throughout the entire planning and post stages were phenomenal. Her work is impeccable and I love the album she created of our special day as it truly tells the story of our day. Oh and did I mention how quickly we received our photos and book! She truly captured our day from beginning to end and we are so thankful for her capturing these memories for us.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Erinn, thank you so much!! I can't say enough how much I enjoyed you and Reggie! What I loved about your wedding day was that you had a vision and made it happen! Your day was just one big celebration - you can tell when two people are just meant to be. Yall are it!!!! Hugs to everyone!
    Anjelica Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful garden wedding!

Esmee was phenomenal during out entire wedding experience (including being flexible during the pandemic). She created shots and moments I only dreamed about, and she truly captured the joy on our big day! Her husband was also very crucial in helping us on the day of the wedding and they made a thoughtful, professional power couple! I would 11/10 recommend Incredibly Wee for all weddings/event needs!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Anjelica, this was such a beautiful review, thank you! I can't say me and the hubby have ever been referred to as a power couple but hey - I'll take it! After all, it takes a power couple to recognize a power couple! You and Ebby were so authentically sweet and kind - I loved the simplicity of your wedding, and how you honored traditions as well as your love for your family and your faith. Your wedding will forever remain a beautiful memory during a time of uncertainty in a pandemic. Thanks for choosing me! Keep on shining up there in the midwest Dr. Abate!
  • Lisa
    Lisa V. Married on 04/17/2021

The Best to EVER Do It!!!

Where do I even begin? Working with Esmee of Incredibly Wee was an absolute dream! She is absolutely amazing and her photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My initial conversation with Esmee was at the beginning of the covid-19 pandemic when my husband and I had absolutely no idea what direction to go in with planning our wedding. But Esmee was a breath of fresh air. The minute we hung up from our virtual consultation, I knew she was the perfect person to capture our wedding day. Her fun and laid back demeanor completely balanced out my stressed and over analytical brain. And she was always available to answer my two million questions and put my mind at ease. She was even able to recommend other wedding vendors! As many brides know, wedding day always comes with hiccups, but Esmee was extremely organized and efficient. Despite a few time delays that are bound to happen on the day of, Esmee helped everything to run smoothly. And her professionalism and awesomeness doesn’t end on wedding day! She has gone above and beyond to ensure that our wedding photos, albums, and prints turned out exactly the way that we wanted. She has met and surpassed every single expectation that we had. Esmee is all about her clients and I honestly can’t say enough great things about her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. I will definitely use her again.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Lisa!!!! OMG I am blown away by this review, thank you SO MUCH! You and Cam were literally the most awesome couple to work with. I enjoyed everything from the planning process right down to the album design process. When you have awesome clients, the job is EASY! Congrats to you guys!
    Sarah L. Married on 04/03/2021

The Best Ever!

We had such an amazing time with Esmee! She did our engagement and wedding pictures. She communicated well and was easy to work with. The sessions were tons of fun and she really brought out the best in us. She also helped us pick great locations for all of our pictures. In particular, her understanding of lighting and colors brings out the best in every photo! I loved the final results of all of our pictures. We strongly recommend her!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Sarah thank you SO much!!!! You and Kito were some of my favorite clients of 2021 and everytime I see your photos, it just makes me smile so big! The happiness, the joy, the friendship and admiration you both have for each other is just infectious. Memphis is lucky to have you both! Congrats love!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/10/2020

An Amazing Photographer

Me and my husband had such a great overall experience with Esmee. She was so accommodating and worked with us through this rough year despite COVID-19. HIGHLY recommended her!!!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you Kayla for such a great review! You guys were so easy to work with and kind, it was my honor to be able to capture your day! Congrats to you both!
  • Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 09/10/2020

Incredibly Wee is simply INCREDIBLE!

Esmee is the best! She is passionate about what she does and it genuinely shows in her photos. I love how she took her time to really get to know us as a couple. 2020 was a heck of a year for us and I'm sure for a lot of people. Our wedding venue (in which we paid in full) filed for bankruptcy, my car was stolen, and COVID-19 happened. We felt completely defeated and even started questioning if we were meant to be. During such a dark time, Esmee was a beacon of hope. She took what was supposed to be a simple shoot of us in our tux and gown, and created a magical elopement photo shoot. It was amazing! She captured every moment so perfectly, that our friends and family members who could not be there, felt like they didn't miss a thing! We are forever grateful. Book Incredibly Wee! You won't be disappointed.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

This made my whole YEAR reading this beautiful review! Thank you so much! You deserved something much more than "just pics" and I hope you and Demarc can look back fondly on this bright spot in an otherwise very dark year. Much love to you both!!!!
  • Shervae
    Shervae M. Married on 08/15/2020

Awesome Experience

Incredibly Wee photography made us feel so comfortable during our pre-engagement & wedding day sessions. She has an eye for detail, & offers great quality in all of your pictures. We were working with a TRUE artist! She captured every beautiful moment of our day & turned our pictures into masterpieces that we will cherish forever. I'll never go anywhere else after experiencing what she can do! We had a Wonderful experience & absolutely love all of our photos! I highly recommend Incredibly Wee!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Shervae I love this review, thank you so so much! I truly enjoyed our working experience also, and what I am most proud of are the smiles that were on Lloyd's face while I took his photos. He may claim to not be a "picture person" but I am so happy he (and you) were pleased. Would love the opportunity to work with you again in the future! Wish you guys all the best!!!!
  • Ariel
    Ariel H. Married on 07/18/2020

Best experience ever

Esmee is absolutely amazing. I would not change anything about my experience. She working around our crazy schedules and provided several options/ideas. She was very thorough and gave clear directions. I had no worries while working with Esmee. Also, she works on editing photos extremely fast and provides sneak peaks within a week of shoot. We will most definitely be contacting Esmee in the future.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Ariel thank you so much for this review! You guys were extremely laid back and so easy to work with. The pandemic forced you to simply your wedding plans, but it was exactly what you guys needed and it was just perfect for the two of you. Congrats on the bundle of joy that will be here soon! 2020 will end on a good note!!!!!
    Tyauna B. Married on 07/14/2020

Our experience was stress free, fluent and exciting! This was our first photo shoot as a couple, and we were very impressed

Esmee went above and beyond for our engagement shoot. She was easy to contact, answered any and all questions we had, and was just to effortless in captioning our sweet moments. Absolutely loved working with her!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you so much Tyauna! Truly one of my FAVORITE engagement sessions hands down! I know COVID robbed me of the opportunity to shoot your wedding, but I am so honored I got to be at least a little part of your love story. I wish you and Dejone a lifetime of happiness!!!!
  • Corey
    Corey B. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!

Incredibly Wee and her team were nothing short of amazing! She made every conversation and photo session so much fun! She captured the true essence and love of ours. We highly recommend you book her for any and everything thing worth capturing:):)

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Corey - you and India were a joy! Thanks for such an awesome review!!! Hate that I couldn't capture your big day but the engagement session was all types of fun. You guys are too sweet! Congrats!
    The S. Married on 11/23/2019

The Most Beautiful Wedding Pictures!

We had a wonderful experience with Incredibly Wee!!! From beginning to the end, Esmee was such a professional. She was warm, personable, and so responsive. Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful and we received our images in such a timely manner. If you’re wondering if you should book her, don’t hesitate any longer. Go ahead and book her. You will not regret it.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU Janel & Jay! You guys were so great to work with. The images? Look.... INCREDIBLE. Effortlessly beautiful. It was a JOY to come down there and capture your wedding. Thanks for choosing me!
  • Toyree
    Toyree W. Married on 10/19/2019

Passionate, Prompt, and Fun

Takes time to know you & makes it happen! Wonderful personality. Always very prompt.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Toyree, this is so sweet! You're making me think I should go get a t-shirt made up of these words and wear them to my bridal consultations... I'm serious! Lol! Thank you SO much. Can't wait to kick-off this wedding year with you and Melvin! We are gonna have a BLAST! xoxo
    Castellanos W. Married on 10/04/2019

Professional, passionate artist

I was blown away with Incredibly Wee at every step of the process! I first fell in love with Esmee's amazing candid style. She then won me over with her attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility. Unbeatable pricing with amazing quality results. I will be proud to display these photos for the next 100 years.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Melinique, thank you SO much! I've adored you guys ever since our first meeting. Knowing what I knew about your relationship and your story provided all the inspiration I needed to capture these moments. THANK YOU for choosing me. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of this beautiful love story. I wish you, Cesar and your fur babies much happiness now and always! xoxo
    Rhonda W. Married on 10/04/2019

Happy Mother-of-the-Bride

As a first-time mother-of-the-bride, we couldn't have dreamed of more patience and better guidance to insurance that the priceless moments from my daughter's wedding were captured in a manner that truly shows the loving atmosphere of the day. Esmee and her team managed to be an invisible presence that didn't distract from a single moment, while finding a way to make everyone feel that they were a vital part of the memories that we being made.
    As if they hadn't already exceeded our every expectation, the presentation of the images was spectacular! Esmee has a gift and we are so glad that she shared it with us.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Rhonda, thank you SOOOO much for this beautiful review! Your daughter was a joy to work with and you made my job that much easier with your awesome planning, attention to detail and great communication. Such a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple and two beautiful families. Congratulations to you all!
    Molly P. Married on 09/28/2019

Great Experience

Esmee did an amazing job! Things didn't exactly go as planned with our day and she was flexible, understanding and accommodated accordingly. I was extremely happy with our photos and got more than I expected! She was among the most affordable options I looked at and I was so glad I choose her!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you chose me too, beautiful! Definitely an awesome wedding, SO much fun, cool people, and "dance pics" for days! Had a blast, and I wish you and Richard much happiness xoxo
    Christyna H. Married on 09/01/2019

An Out of Town Bride’s Dream

Working Esmee at Incredibly Wee was an ABSOLUTE dream. As an out of town bride, she was always responsive and very flexible. I had a few snafus leading up to the wedding and she was there to help me throughout everything. Esmee was much more than just my wedding photographer. My family and friends loved working with her as well. As she kept you smiling and staying present in the moment. And that’s just what I needed.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Christyna! I would do ANYTHING to see that smile on your face! You were a dream client, and a beautiful bride. I know how much went into this wedding and making sure EVERYTHING was perfect. I think you achieved that. Even with the "hiccups" along the way, I think it was a wedding that all will look back on fondly. The images that came out of it reflect the hard work and love that you and Michael share and the passion and dedication with which you do everything in life. Never change that! I can keep writing, but just know, I am forever grateful to have been chosen as your photographer. Much love! xoxo
  • Marco
    Marco M. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience

Professional, creative, passionate.... If you're looking for stunning pictures of the highest quality Incredibly Wee is the way to go. Our pictures came out simply amazing. Esmee's attention to detail and genuine interest in her clients left us with pictures that captured every important moment and let's us relive our special day over and over again.
    Schelerria Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Photographer and Amazing Person!!

Incredibly Wee is the absolute best photographer in the area!! She captures the most beautiful moments. I knew from the first moment I met Esmee that she was definitely the photographer for us!! Her contagious beautiful personality was the perfect fit for me and my family. We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary by renewing our vows in June 2019 at 409 South and the photos are simply Gorgeous. I highly recommend Incredibly Wee!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 05/12/2019

Professionalism at its best! I love my pics! ❤️❤️

The 1st time I saw my pics I was overwhelmed with emotions because I felt like I was able to literally relive my wedding day all over again. She captured the day so well through photographs. I’m am so glad I chose Esmee as my wedding day photographer! I just love her work and the amount of pictures that I got for what I paid I feel like I wouldn’t have gotten the same value anywhere else! Now I’m having a hard time picking which picture I want for my thank you cards because I want them all. ❤️❤️

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Kim thank you so much for this beautiful review! You had sooo many options for photographer, I am just so completely honored that you chose ME! You and Frank's relationship is just so beautiful, so pure, so RIGHT. It just felt right to capture your journey and your love story. I was so so happy to be a part in such a special day for you both. You know I Love you guys! We all do. ~ Esmee xoxo
  • Jemecca
    Jemecca C. Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Wedding Day!

Super sweet, Informative, Professional, On Time, Creative, she made me feel and look Beautiful...my wedding day Amazing!!!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you Mecca!!!!!! You and Aaron were the sweetest, most laid back couple to work with, made my job so easy! Thanks again. So happy for your sweet family. You guys are awesome!