Incredibly Wee Reviews

36 Reviews for Incredibly Wee

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2020

An Amazing Photographer

Me and my husband had such a great overall experience with Esmee. She was so accommodating and worked with us through this rough year despite COVID-19. HIGHLY recommended her!!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you Kayla for such a great review! You guys were so easy to work with and kind, it was my honor to be able to capture your day! Congrats to you both!
  • Whitney

Whitney W. · Married on 09/10/2020

Incredibly Wee is simply INCREDIBLE!

Esmee is the best! She is passionate about what she does and it genuinely shows in her photos. I love how she took her time to really get to know us as a couple. 2020 was a heck of a year for us and I'm sure for a lot of people. Our wedding venue (in which we paid in full) filed for bankruptcy, my car was stolen, and COVID-19 happened. We felt completely defeated and even started questioning if we were meant to be. During such a dark time, Esmee was a beacon of hope. She took what was supposed to be a simple shoot of us in our tux and gown, and created a magical elopement photo shoot. It was amazing! She captured every moment so perfectly, that our friends and family members who could not be there, felt like they didn't miss a thing! We are forever grateful. Book Incredibly Wee! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Incredibly Wee's reply:

This made my whole YEAR reading this beautiful review! Thank you so much! You deserved something much more than "just pics" and I hope you and Demarc can look back fondly on this bright spot in an otherwise very dark year. Much love to you both!!!!
  • Shervae

Shervae M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Awesome Experience

Incredibly Wee photography made us feel so comfortable during our pre-engagement & wedding day sessions. She has an eye for detail, & offers great quality in all of your pictures. We were working with a TRUE artist! She captured every beautiful moment of our day & turned our pictures into masterpieces that we will cherish forever. I'll never go anywhere else after experiencing what she can do! We had a Wonderful experience & absolutely love all of our photos! I highly recommend Incredibly Wee!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Shervae I love this review, thank you so so much! I truly enjoyed our working experience also, and what I am most proud of are the smiles that were on Lloyd's face while I took his photos. He may claim to not be a "picture person" but I am so happy he (and you) were pleased. Would love the opportunity to work with you again in the future! Wish you guys all the best!!!!
  • Ariel

Ariel H. · Married on 07/18/2020

Best experience ever

Esmee is absolutely amazing. I would not change anything about my experience. She working around our crazy schedules and provided several options/ideas. She was very thorough and gave clear directions. I had no worries while working with Esmee. Also, she works on editing photos extremely fast and provides sneak peaks within a week of shoot. We will most definitely be contacting Esmee in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Ariel thank you so much for this review! You guys were extremely laid back and so easy to work with. The pandemic forced you to simply your wedding plans, but it was exactly what you guys needed and it was just perfect for the two of you. Congrats on the bundle of joy that will be here soon! 2020 will end on a good note!!!!!

Tyauna B. · Married on 07/14/2020

Our experience was stress free, fluent and exciting! This was our first photo shoot as a couple, and we were very impressed

Esmee went above and beyond for our engagement shoot. She was easy to contact, answered any and all questions we had, and was just to effortless in captioning our sweet moments. Absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you so much Tyauna! Truly one of my FAVORITE engagement sessions hands down! I know COVID robbed me of the opportunity to shoot your wedding, but I am so honored I got to be at least a little part of your love story. I wish you and Dejone a lifetime of happiness!!!!

The S. · Married on 11/23/2019

The Most Beautiful Wedding Pictures!

We had a wonderful experience with Incredibly Wee!!! From beginning to the end, Esmee was such a professional. She was warm, personable, and so responsive. Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful and we received our images in such a timely manner. If you’re wondering if you should book her, don’t hesitate any longer. Go ahead and book her. You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/01/2021

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU Janel & Jay! You guys were so great to work with. The images? Look.... INCREDIBLE. Effortlessly beautiful. It was a JOY to come down there and capture your wedding. Thanks for choosing me!
  • Toyree

Toyree W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Passionate, Prompt, and Fun

Takes time to know you & makes it happen! Wonderful personality. Always very prompt.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Toyree, this is so sweet! You're making me think I should go get a t-shirt made up of these words and wear them to my bridal consultations... I'm serious! Lol! Thank you SO much. Can't wait to kick-off this wedding year with you and Melvin! We are gonna have a BLAST! xoxo

Castellanos W. · Married on 10/04/2019

Professional, passionate artist

I was blown away with Incredibly Wee at every step of the process! I first fell in love with Esmee's amazing candid style. She then won me over with her attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility. Unbeatable pricing with amazing quality results. I will be proud to display these photos for the next 100 years.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Melinique, thank you SO much! I've adored you guys ever since our first meeting. Knowing what I knew about your relationship and your story provided all the inspiration I needed to capture these moments. THANK YOU for choosing me. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of this beautiful love story. I wish you, Cesar and your fur babies much happiness now and always! xoxo

Rhonda W. · Married on 10/04/2019

Happy Mother-of-the-Bride

As a first-time mother-of-the-bride, we couldn't have dreamed of more patience and better guidance to insurance that the priceless moments from my daughter's wedding were captured in a manner that truly shows the loving atmosphere of the day. Esmee and her team managed to be an invisible presence that didn't distract from a single moment, while finding a way to make everyone feel that they were a vital part of the memories that we being made.
    As if they hadn't already exceeded our every expectation, the presentation of the images was spectacular! Esmee has a gift and we are so glad that she shared it with us.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Rhonda, thank you SOOOO much for this beautiful review! Your daughter was a joy to work with and you made my job that much easier with your awesome planning, attention to detail and great communication. Such a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple and two beautiful families. Congratulations to you all!

Molly P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Experience

Esmee did an amazing job! Things didn't exactly go as planned with our day and she was flexible, understanding and accommodated accordingly. I was extremely happy with our photos and got more than I expected! She was among the most affordable options I looked at and I was so glad I choose her!

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you chose me too, beautiful! Definitely an awesome wedding, SO much fun, cool people, and "dance pics" for days! Had a blast, and I wish you and Richard much happiness xoxo

Christyna H. · Married on 09/01/2019

An Out of Town Bride’s Dream

Working Esmee at Incredibly Wee was an ABSOLUTE dream. As an out of town bride, she was always responsive and very flexible. I had a few snafus leading up to the wedding and she was there to help me throughout everything. Esmee was much more than just my wedding photographer. My family and friends loved working with her as well. As she kept you smiling and staying present in the moment. And that’s just what I needed.

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Christyna! I would do ANYTHING to see that smile on your face! You were a dream client, and a beautiful bride. I know how much went into this wedding and making sure EVERYTHING was perfect. I think you achieved that. Even with the "hiccups" along the way, I think it was a wedding that all will look back on fondly. The images that came out of it reflect the hard work and love that you and Michael share and the passion and dedication with which you do everything in life. Never change that! I can keep writing, but just know, I am forever grateful to have been chosen as your photographer. Much love! xoxo
  • Marco

Marco M. · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience

Professional, creative, passionate.... If you're looking for stunning pictures of the highest quality Incredibly Wee is the way to go. Our pictures came out simply amazing. Esmee's attention to detail and genuine interest in her clients left us with pictures that captured every important moment and let's us relive our special day over and over again.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Schelerria · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Photographer and Amazing Person!!

Incredibly Wee is the absolute best photographer in the area!! She captures the most beautiful moments. I knew from the first moment I met Esmee that she was definitely the photographer for us!! Her contagious beautiful personality was the perfect fit for me and my family. We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary by renewing our vows in June 2019 at 409 South and the photos are simply Gorgeous. I highly recommend Incredibly Wee!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly M. · Married on 05/12/2019

Professionalism at its best! I love my pics! ❤️❤️

The 1st time I saw my pics I was overwhelmed with emotions because I felt like I was able to literally relive my wedding day all over again. She captured the day so well through photographs. I’m am so glad I chose Esmee as my wedding day photographer! I just love her work and the amount of pictures that I got for what I paid I feel like I wouldn’t have gotten the same value anywhere else! Now I’m having a hard time picking which picture I want for my thank you cards because I want them all. ❤️❤️

Sent on 07/11/2019

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Kim thank you so much for this beautiful review! You had sooo many options for photographer, I am just so completely honored that you chose ME! You and Frank's relationship is just so beautiful, so pure, so RIGHT. It just felt right to capture your journey and your love story. I was so so happy to be a part in such a special day for you both. You know I Love you guys! We all do. ~ Esmee xoxo
  • Jemecca

Jemecca C. · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Wedding Day!

Super sweet, Informative, Professional, On Time, Creative, she made me feel and look Beautiful...my wedding day Amazing!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you Mecca!!!!!! You and Aaron were the sweetest, most laid back couple to work with, made my job so easy! Thanks again. So happy for your sweet family. You guys are awesome!
  • Sequitha

Sequitha L. · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything I hoped for!

Esmee worked with us from engagement, bridal shoot and wedding day! She met my expectations and then some!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank youuuuu Sequitha! You and Taurus were a joy to shoot. Thanks for allowing me to capture and be a part of your vision from the very beginning. xoxo!!!

Britney · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are looking for a photographer, yes you have found her.

Listen. I could easily write an entire dissertation on how Incredible Esmee is. Not only is she a fantastic photographer, she is a beautiful woman with a warm spirit with a drive to provide perfect products. Please understand, she is not simply taking pictures. Esmee gives you an experience. From the consultation to me picking up my wedding albums, prints, and USB today, was all done with love. With every check in and preview, hearing from her and working with her has been an absolute gift. She is an artist and she was able to capture vibrant, timeless moments from our special day that we will treasure forever. Thank you SO much Esmee!!

BTW- the picture is how my USB and Photo Albums were presented to me!! Flawless, beautiful, and it even has a lovely fragrance!! Details my loves, details. Yes she is real, and if you are looking for a photographer, yes you have found her.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Britney!!! This review truly drew out all of my emotions, it is such a blessing to be able to do this job and make these memories for such awesome people, but then to have it summarized in this manner is both unexpected and just so amazing. You made my whole year with this review and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. See you at the "one year" mini!!!!! xoxo

Tamera B. · Married on 06/22/2018

Simply Amazing!

Esmee is the best!!!! My husband and I knew within 10 minutes of meeting with her that she was the photographer for us. She actually cares about her clients and see you as so much more than just a job for her, it’s clearly her passion. She’s detailed and just so outgoing and easy to work with. Our engagement pictures received rave reviews so we were beyond comfortable with what she would do with the actual wedding photos. And she did not disappoint at all!!! Everything was amazing and she treated us like family! If you are in the Memphis or surrounding areas this should definitely be your choice for a photographer. It’s been 5 months since my wedding, and I’m already planning ideas for an anniversary shoot with her for my husband and I.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Ahhhhh! Tamera this really made my day. Thank you SO much for your beautiful words. You and Ty were just the best to work with. I'm glad that I got to experience it all with you guys every step of the way.... the laughs, the cuddles, the "ABCs" (lol), the tears (both good AND bad tears), and of course, the turn-up at the reception! You guys are some of the best clients I've ever had the pleasure of working with, and I can't wait to work with you again, because there is no way yall are getting rid of me that easily!!!! Love you guys!

Esmee xoxo

Tyler · Married on 11/11/2017

Esmee was amazing! She takes amazing photos! We really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you so much Tyler!!! I truly appreciate it. I had one person comment on a picture of you guys "Find a man that looks at you like that". And they were right! You really love Anna and we enjoyed capturing every sweet gaze you guys shared with each other. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!!!!!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Esmee was amazing! Her prices are affordable, but her photos are as good, if not better than the priciest studios. We were blown away by her!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Anna! Thank you SO much! I so appreciate your review of our services and I was floored and blown away by the beautiful images created at your wedding. I know I've used this word a lot with you guys, but you truly were so adorable and your love is so real and evident in every single shot. Thanks for letting me capture your sweet wedding. I will always be grateful to have been a part!
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/10/2017

The name really suits this company, they were INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!! And I have recommended others to you....so you should be hearing from them soon. Please keep up the amazing work. OUR pictures and your personality were so PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING OUR STORY BY IMAGES. WE LOVE YA

Sent on 12/11/2017

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Aww Ivy!!!! You and Revel are a CLASS ACT. Easygoing, gracious, SO pleasant, just the SWEETEST couple and the sweetest wedding day ever. So many surprises (that dance! Lol!) so many tears shed, so much love in that room. May Jah continue to bless your union and may your happiness and love for each other continue to grow. Hugs! xoxo

Tierney · Married on 09/03/2017

I loved how Incredibly Wee brought my fiance out of his shell. He's usually very reserved and s behind the scenes kind of guy. She captured some really great candid shots of us Our session was professional, fun and memorable!!
    Thanks

Sent on 08/09/2017

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you Tierney!!! I enjoyed you guys thoroughly and loved your chemistry together... you guys make a beautiful couple and I cannot wait for your wedding day to continue documenting your journey together!!!! Much love!

Ree · Married on 06/17/2017

Professionalism was excellent. Communication and understanding exactly what we wanted is exactly what we received. We are extremely happy with our choice for our memories and recommend Incredibly Wee. Thank you for the superb service!! Love, The Mooney's

Sent on 07/01/2017

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thank you sooooo much my friends! It was my absolute privilege and pleasure to be a part of such a special day. You guys are the best love you both!

Shantecia B. · Married on 06/04/2016

My experience with incredible wee

She’s good at what she does and she’s very sweet. She gets to know you personally so that she can get to know you and primarily to see what’s your style and what you want. I would recommend her to everyone. She’s very flexible as well. She’s a great person to work with. Me and my husband enjoyed working with her and we still talk about our experience with her to this day.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Thanks Shantecia!!!!!! To this day, your gown was one of the absolutely MOST beautiful and unique gowns I've ever seen, and you guys still hold the title for most laughter in their pics! I loved every moment of our engagement shoot and you made my job sooooo easy at your wedding. You guys said it from jump: "we're laid back, drama-free" and that was DEFINITELY true in your case. Truly a pleasure being your wedding photographer. xoxo

Eniko · Married on 05/21/2016

Wow! Incredibly Wee was absolutely awesome. I am not the most comfortable person in front of someone else's camera, but Esmee made me feel at ease! My pictures were better than I could have ever expected. I will defiantly work with Incredibly Wee for ALL of my photography needs ??

Sent on 09/03/2016

Incredibly Wee's reply:

Eniko this made my day! You know I think know you're drop dead gorgeous, so it's my goal to make sure you KNOW that when you see your beautiful face in pictures. You and DJ make a great couple and I'm so excited you chose me to document your journey as you start your new lives together!!!! Love u guys!!!!