Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

319 | Virginia Beach, VA

319 Reviews for Incredible Edibles Bakery

Kathy · Married on 09/04/2016

Book early because they are AWESOME! Know the number of guests in order to ensure the right size cake. Have a vision of what you want. definitely do the taste testing. They exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Heavenly · Married on 08/14/2016

You make the best cakes in town! My guest and I loved the cake!! Outstanding job! Thank you.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Karissa · Married on 08/05/2016

Everyone at the wedding went on and on about the cake. They absolutely LOVED it and said it was the best cake they ever had. Looking forward to our one year anniversary so we can eat some of it, since we were pulled in every direction with our guests and unable to enjoy more then a bite or two at the reception.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Leah · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely amazing! I worked with Debra and she made sure my vision came to life. I went with a cupcake tower and was able to have 3 flavors. My guests were blown away at how delicious all the flavors were. I would recommend Incredible Edibles to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Absolutely delicious and beautiful wedding cake from Incredible Edibles for our wedding on July 30th! This was the only vendor we tried for wedding cakes and we were hooked when we sampled their wonderful flavors and Debra was very easy to work with. She quickly designed a cake to fit our style and we loved it. We used strawberry flavor, almond and coconut. All the flavors were a hit and the cake tasted very fresh! Very reliable, great customer service.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Mashiwa · Married on 07/17/2016

We found this vendor at a bridal show and then our wedding planner introduced us to them for our tasting! They were professional and all my guests loved the cake not one negative comment!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

So far, I have had an amazing experience with Incredible Edibles! They were sure to not only work with my gluten allergy, but they also worked with the groom and I to get the perfect flavors for the wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Kerri · Married on 06/18/2016

I was helping plan my sister's VA Beach wedding from out of state. The rep I spoke to on the phone (it may have been the owner, not sure?) was so professional and ready with answers to all my questions! She was very nice when I told her I would have to call her back with my decision (other vendors seemed less enthusiastic at this). When I called back, she was able to tell exactly what I wanted on the cake from my "non-industry speak" descriptions. And the cake turned out beautiful!! We went with the strawberry cake filled with fresh strawberries; so good! Moist cake, juicy berries!

We were having an AM wedding, so I was not available to be there when the cake was delivered. But it was delivered and set up perfectly.

I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Erin · Married on 06/11/2016

We decided a month before the wedding that we were going to have a cake made (I do not recommend waiting that long). My mom went to the cake tasting with me since my husband wasn't able to go and we were on a short time frame. Not really knowing what I wanted, Debra made it very easy to decide by walking us through all our options. When it came to the day of, Debra set up the cake herself at the venue and it was absolutely beautiful, exactly what I had envisioned! On the day of your wedding you do not want to have to worry about whether your vendors are doing their part. I didn't have to worry for a second about Incredible Edibles :)

Sent on 07/24/2016

Our daughter's wedding cake was truly INCREDIBLE! It was beautiful & it was delicious! And the pricing was reasonable for such a great, artistic product!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kendall · Married on 11/21/2015

The team at Incredible Edibles Bakery were brilliant to work with! We were mind blown with the flavor combinations and design options of what Incredible Edibles offered. We had more compliments on our cake flavor selections. What's funny? We chose 3 flavor combinations for our cake that I never thought I would have chosen! Their cakes are light, fluffy, and the flavors are... well... INCREDIBLE!

THANK YOU for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Alexsa · Married on 11/20/2015

DELICIOUS!! Nothing less than PERFECT!! I used Incredible Edibles Bakery for my bridal shower and wedding cake! Never a disappointment!
    The level of service and expertise along with their passion for what they do are beyond expectation.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

Incredible Edibles provided the most amazing wedding cake for our wedding. We had the hardest time narrowing down which 2 flavors we wanted because they were all so delicious. When the cake arrived at the wedding they had captured the exact look I was hoping for. They were amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2015
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 11/07/2015

Thank you Debra so much for our gorgeous cake. Not only was it beautiful, but super yummy! We loved so many of the flavors that we couldn't decide and ended up with every tier a different flavor. Everyone loved our cake from the inside out!

Debra was so awesome to help me keep my grooms cake a secret as well, with a video projected on it. He was so surprised and I appreciate everything you did to work with us while designing and changing flavors on you twice.

I highly recommend this company to do any cake you need, you will not regret it, and your taste buds will thank you!

Petie and Suzie Young

Sent on 11/28/2015

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

Incredible edibles not only did an INCREDIBLE wedding cake but they also provided us with food that was absolutely delightful for our wedding reception!!! They were very professional and a pleasure to work with!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for your kind words and congratulations again on your new life together. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

I can't say enough about Incredible Edibles Bakery. When I was a little girl we used to get a Lady Caroline cake from there and when they moved we thought they had gone out of business. But when I started looking for a bakery for my wedding, I thought-- well, just let me check. And to my surprise they had just moved. I appreciated during our tasting, they gave us some alone time to talk about our thoughts of everything we were eating. We ended up with a three tier cake with different flavors for each layer. We had so many people talking about our cake, how beautiful it was but also how good it was :) They saved a tier to have on our 1st year anniversary, but we were afraid it was going to go bad, so we ate it and we decided we would buy a strawberry cake from there for our 1st year anniversary and I can't wait!

Sent on 01/27/2016
  • Tommy and Brenda

Brenda · Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake created by Incredible Edibles Bakery! The flavor options were both super moist and so delicious. We had an appointment to taste all of the flavor/filling options and were even able to customize the flavors for our top layer to be kept for our first month anniversary. All of our wedding guests raved at how beautiful and tasty the cake was. We will definitely return to Camil and Debra to make a fresh cake for our 1 yr anniversary.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding cake was amazing! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted so good too!! We can't wait to eat it again on our anniversary!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2015

Love Incredible Edibles! They made sure that our cake was safe for me to eat (gluten free) and that it was delicious at the same time! The Hummingbird Cake is amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

They have the best wedding cakes I've ever eaten. Everyone at our reception raved about how good it was. I would recommend this bakery to anyone who is looking for a delicious cake for their wedding!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

The lady I met for my tasting was so friendly and helpful. When our cake arrived on our wedding day it was better then I even envisioned it. Lovingly decorated and more importantly delicious! Their strawberry cakes is so flipping good that it even converted a 'cake hater' like me. I wasn't even going to to GET a cake until I tasted their strawberry at a wedding show. Completely worth it- best cake ever.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

DELICIOUS. I tried a 1 other cake place before coming to try samples here. And once I tried their samples I almost immediately put down my deposit. They were the most delicious pieces of cake I have tasted (and my husband is the one who likes cakes), I had trouble narrowing down the flavors. Very nice. Professional. My cake showed up on time and exactly what I wanted....no cake was left.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

North End Catering catered my wedding and it was wonderful. They were there promptly, the food was delicious, and the service was wonderful. They also made our wedding cake which was both beautiful and tasty. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer/baker in the area.

Sent on 09/26/2015

This is the best cake EVER! I had been to several weddings in the Virginia Beach area where Incredible Edibles was the cake vendor and I knew they had the best cake around. So moist and flavorful, my guests went back for seconds and even thirds! Some guests even took extra pieces home with them! I made sure to order a larger cake so that I, the bride, could eat some the following day and my guests could have extra. Incredible Edibles even delivered my cake to my wedding location an hour away in the Outer Banks. I cannot recommend them enough....and we cannot wait to eat more cake on our one-year anniversary!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Joe · Married on 08/22/2015

We had the MOST beautiful cake that I have ever seen (not to mention delicious). The initial consultation was very professional and helpful and we got exactly what we were hoping for. Deliver was right on time and she placed the flowers when she arrived. So easy to work with and very much appreciated.

Sent on 09/20/2015