Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

317 Reviews for Incredible Edibles Bakery

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/10/2021

BEST cake ever!

Thank you Incredible Edible Bakery for making both of our weddings, thanks COVID, amazing and everyone raved about how amazing the cake was at both!

Sent on 04/17/2021

Nicole M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Wonderful dessert for wedding!

The Incredible Edibles team did an amazing job with out cutting cake and cupcakes for our wedding! Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding day! Congratulations!!
  • Brittany

Brittany W. · Married on 11/01/2020

Great bakery

Our cake was amazing! They even delivered it within a few hours of our ceremony.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Brittany,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was honor to be part of your wedding! Congratulations!
  • Tamara · Married on 10/24/2020

Delicious!

We loved our wedding cake from Incredible Edibles! Scheduling a tasting was super easy and all the flavors were so good it was difficult to choose! We ended up choosing Butter Chiffon with Raspberry and White Chocolate Mousse, and Strawberry with Fresh Strawberries. Leading up to the wedding my husband repeatedly talked about how good the cake samples were and how he couldn’t wait to have it again at the wedding!

Debra was easy to contact and was quick to respond with any questions I had. The cake turned out gorgeous! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Tamara,
    Thank you so much for this review. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Your wedding was beautiful and it was such an honor to be part of it!.
    Congratulations!
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing experience!!

Working with Debra was an absolute pleasure! From the Cake tasting to a flawless delivery, everything was so stress free. We were able to taste so many flavors to ensure we had the right ones. We eventually went with a three tier cake and each tier was a different flavor which gave our guests plenty of options. Not to mention, the cake was DELICIOUS. I have had so many people reach out to me with compliments about the flavor and how rich it was. If you are looking for a cake vendor that will provide you with a beautiful, delicious cake and a stress free experience, call Debra right now!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Lydia,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. What an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!

Susan Q. · Married on 10/10/2020

So easy to work with!

Debra is so experienced in the field and so easy to work with. Show her a picture of what you want and she will make it happen! We met Debra at the Richmond location and she provided us with samples to taste and was patient with us throughout all of our “mmmmmms” and “hmmm I don’t know about this.” My husband is huge on buttercream icing, the sweeter the better and I’m the complete opposite. I like fluffy, light cakes with less icing. However, Debra’s icing won both of us over – enough sweetness for him and enough lightness for me! We ended up going with a 3-tiered cake and a few sheet cakes (strawberry cake with strawberry filling and vanilla cake with lemon curd) for our 120 person wedding. We also rented their Italian gelato cart which was a HUGE hit and everyone loved. We had guests going back for seconds and thirds! Book Debra and her cakes and if you can, BOOK THEIR GELATO CART WITH THE RASBERRY LYCHEE FLAVOR!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Susan,
    Thank you so much for you kind words! We loved working with you and your wedding was absolutely perfect. We can not wait to see more pictures! Thank you so much for including us, it was an honor. Congratulations!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn A. · Married on 10/04/2020

The best tasting cake I’ve ever had!

We did our taste testing at their Virginia Beach location (local to us), but had their Richmond location deliver as it was closer to our venue. They arrived to deliver early, everything was brought, and we are still receiving compliments on our cake and cupcake choices. Just don’t forget a box to bring home any leftovers you may have! Debra worked with us to create the perfect set up for our vision, from our two tier cake to the three additional cupcake flavors. I always received quick responses as I reached out with questions along the way. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We loved working with you and it was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding day! Congratulations!
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake

Debbie from incredible edibles was amazing! I was a covid wedding that had so many changes—we went from a large cake to a much smaller cake and Debbie was so wonderful to work with throughout the process. She made us a beautiful blue seashell cake to match our beachy wedding and a beautiful grooms cake. Both were so detailed and delicious! Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Megan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Your wedding was beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with you.
    It was an honor to be part of your big day Congratulations!
  • Kara · Married on 08/14/2020

Cake and Gelato was absolutely delicious!!!

We could not be more please with Incredible Edibles Bakery! Not only do they offer a wide variety of cake flavors, you can also have gelato catered through them from North End Gelato too. We did both with different flavors and it was a huge hit. They were even able to accommodate my husband's dairy allergies which was a huge plus. Debra was such a pleasure to work with and a great host for the complimentary cake/gelato tastings she coordinated with us too. For our cake design, I wanted ombre with seaglass and they did not disappoint. High Recommend!!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Kara,
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    It was an honor to be part of your wedding date. Everything was just perfect and beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Abby

Abby K. · Married on 08/08/2020

Highlight of the Night!

I first tasted Incredible Edible's cake and gelato at a wedding show in Hampton. Even though I only tasted one flavor of each, it was so delicious that we went to their location in VA Beach for a full tasting (by far my favorite part of the wedding-planning process!). We got our wedding cake from them and also rented a gelato cart. Each tier of the cake was a different flavor (three total) and each one was delicious. Their fillings are rich and flavorful, and the texture of the cake is very pleasant. It was also very easy to work with them on decorations. We ordered some gold butterfly decorations from Etsy and sent them to the store. They incorporated them perfectly, based on our description of what we wanted — honestly, it was gorgeous, they brought the cake to life just as we'd imagined! But let me tell you, the gelato was the absolute favorite of the night. They brought plenty of each flavor, so that every guest could have as much of every flavor as they could possibly want. It was absolutely delightful for our outdoor summer reception. And the server was great too -- very pleasant with the guests and happy to dish out as much gelato as anyone asked for. Incredible Edibles makes me want to plan more parties just so I can get more cake and gelato to share with my friends!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Abby,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review and your kind words. We love being part of your wedding day and working with you.
    Thank you for including us! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Matthew

Matthew K. · Married on 08/08/2020

A Wedding Highlight

We ordered a 3 flavored cake as well as a gelato cart with 4 flavors and they were definitely one of the highlights of the wedding. Going to do a taste testing to choose from among all the available cake and gelato flavors was a fun and delicious experience. My wife and I highly recommend using these wonderful people who were very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Matthew,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding day. We truly loved working with you! Congratulations!

Sarah C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Best wedding cake!

Our wedding cake was delicious!! Nancy was wonderful when we went in for our cake tasting. She offered her suggestions and helped guide us to choose the best size cake for our wedding guest count. Every cake we tasted was so good, but we ended up going with almond. Our guests have gone on and on about how good our cake was, and we couldn't agree more! Thank you IE for the delicious wedding cake. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your kind words and review. It was an honor to be part of your big day! Congratulations!

Meridith B. · Married on 05/29/2020

Wedding cake dreams!

We were so beyond pleased with our entire experience with Incredible Edibles! My mom, dad, husband and I all consider the cake tasting to be by far our favorite wedding experience! So many delicious flavors to choose from. A fan favorites are the almond pound and strawberry. Over the course of wedding planning, I made several changes to the cake - adding layers, subtracting layers, changing flavors, etc. They were beyond accommodating and understanding! I just walked right into the shop and they were so friendly and helpful each time. We were blown away by how gorgeous the wedding cake turned out on the actual day! They also helped pull off a surprise groom’s cake which was delicious and my has and loved! We now use them for all events that require a cake and will never go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Meredith,
    Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We loved working with you. Your wedding was just beautiful!
    It was an honor to be part of it. CONGRATULATIONS!

Marcela · Married on 05/23/2020

Delicious and easy to work with

Absolutely delicious! We had a basic order and they weren't pushy to make us increase our order so we really liked that! Very happy! Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Marcela!
    We really enjoyed working with you and are honored you chose us to be part of your big day! Congratulations!
  • Betty

Betty F. · Married on 05/02/2020

Absolutely delicious

What a beautiful job they did on our wedding cake and the flavors were so delicious and moist. Our guests are still raving about the cake and how good it was. I highly recommend incredible edibles and will definitely be ordering from them again.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Betty,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you and your wedding day was beautiful! It was an honor to be part of it! Congratulations!

Paige H. · Married on 03/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!

We ordered our wedding cake and cupcakes for the reception from the location in Richmond, and Debra was the sweetest to work with! Not only was our cake stunning, but it tasted AMAZING! The hummingbird is to die for. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you Paige for your kind review! We loved working with you, your special day was beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent service and delicious and beautiful cakes!

What a great experience! The tasting was yummy and a lot of fun - and their showroom has a lot of great ideas. Owner Debra even came in on her day off to meet with me since I was an out of town bride and she also let me drop off the specific ribbon I wanted around each cake layer. And the finished product was amazing. Gorgeous decorations and the birch bark cake stand went with our other décor. Delicious buttercream icing and the strawberry cake is the absolute best. We received tons of compliments and are definitely looking forward to eating that top layer on the anniversary! I would highly recommend Incredible Edibles to any VA Beach bride! Jennifer T, Fredericksburg, VA

Sent on 01/23/2020

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We loved being part of your big day.
    Thank you for choosing us. Congratulations!
  • Shayla

Shayla M. · Married on 11/08/2019

Albergottie Wedding

I have no regret choosing this bakery for my wedding cake. My husband and I were pleased with the service from beginning to end. We came with a vision and we were more than pleased with how beautifully it turned out. It even tasted as good as it looked. We would highly recommend this bakery!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Christine, thank you for this wonderful review!
    We truly enjoyed working with you and feel honored that you chose us to be part of your big day. Thank you and Congratulations!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/26/2019

Delicious Wedding Cake!

We had a fantastic experience with Incredible Edibles Bakery! Debra was quick and flexible with any questions we had. Our cake-tasting appointment was so much fun; we wanted to choose all of them! Our beautiful wedding cake was a hit amongst our guests and we loved it! We highly recommend Incredible Edibles Bakery and look forward to working with them for our future events!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for your review and kind words. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful. We loved being part of it. Congratulations!
  • Christine

Christine P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Must have cake!

This cake was the talk of the wedding! Incredible Edibles not only did a wonderful job with the decor of our cake, but the taste was out of this world! Next to their professional service, the cake was soft, moist, and flavorful. We ordered additional pastries that also go swiped up during the reception! Outstanding bakery!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Christine, thank you for this wonderful review!

Gregory K. · Married on 09/11/2019

The perfect cake (for any occasion)

We got a 2 tier butter chifon w/ raspberry filling wedding cake and 4 different flavored sheet cakes. Every single cake was beautiful, and the best part, they all tasted so good. The bakery was so easy to work with and even suggested ways for us to save money with different options they offer. I fully intend on buying cakes from this bakery for future events

Sent on 11/12/2019

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you Gregory for this kind review and including us in your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake!

Our wedding cake was a masterpiece. From the first meeting at Incredible Edible in Virginia Beach to the final product, it was everything we hoped for. It was elegant and beautifully crafted. Our actual cake was made at the Incredible Edibles in Richmond, VA, as this is where our wedding venue was. Our guest raved about the cake, and many said it was the best wedding cake they ever had! It was 3 layers, the bottom was strawberry with real strawberry pieces, the middle was chocolate and the top was a white chiffon with a raspberry layer. We also opted to do an extra sheet cake instead of an extra layer. Unfortunately, the only piece of the cake we had was when we cut it and fed it to each other. For some reason, our venue did not put pieces of the 3 layers on our sweetheart table and we were having so much fun that we didn’t notice until we left that we didn’t get cake. Everyone said it tasted spectacular and we believe them because there was no cake leftover. Maybe one day we will be able to taste and have the experience of an Incredible Edibles cake. Thank you Incredible Edibles for your dedication and for making the perfect wedding cake!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.
    Congratulations on your wedding! We truly loved working with you, and your big day was absolutely beautiful.

Sukurat · Married on 08/23/2019

Beyond delicious

The cake was so delicious as expected. Definitely recommend

Sent on 08/27/2019

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Hi Sukurat, thank you so much! We truly loved working with you, it was so much fun to create this cake together with you. We loved your ideas and bringing it to life. Thank you so much for including us, your wedding day was absolutely beautiful. We're so happy we were part of it! Thank you, and congratulations!
  • Jr · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent!

I had my cake tasting last Saturday with the owner and she was so nice and sweet. We tried 9 of their cake flavors and they were delicious! They can also do any style and design of cake. Whatever you want they’ll make it happen. I love how they are open to new ideas of flavor and style.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Alaina W. · Married on 07/20/2019

Delicious Gelato & Cake

Incredible Edibles is by far the best bakery in town! They whipped up the prettiest tiered cake for my wedding. Debra and Diana are so sweet and so responsive!! We also added the gelato cart and we were so happy we did!! We had two alcoholic flavors that our guests kept going back for more!! I highly recommend them!! Thank you all again for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Alaina, thank you so much! We truly loved working with you, it was so much fun to create your gelato flavors, loved your idea and bringing it to life. Thank you so much for including us, your wedding day was absolutely beautiful. We're so happy we were part of it! Thank you, and congratulations!