Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

Incredible Edibles Bakery 5
Incredible Edibles Bakery 6
Incredible Edibles Bakery 7

Marcela · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious and easy to work with

Absolutely delicious! We had a basic order and they weren't pushy to make us increase our order so we really liked that! Very happy! Everything was so beautiful!

• Ann

Ann Bellecci · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

Incredible Edibles Bakery created a gorgeous and absolutely delicious cake for our wedding. The experience tasting and choosing our flavors with my then-fiancé and my bonus 11-year-old twins was also super fun and exciting. Can't recommend them enough.

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2018

They made a delicious cake

The cake they made was delicious and, luckily, slightly decorated, since my flowers never showed to drape on the cake. I very much enjoyed the flavors and the guests loved it too.

Stevi · Married on 08/12/2018

Incredible Edible did an excellent job with our wedding cake and we had a pretty complicated design! They made sure everything went smoothly and even though they forgot our rotating cake stand they went back and got it and fixed everything!!!! Also the have the best tasting cakes in town!!!

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Most delicious, beautiful wedding cake ever!!!!!! Highly recommend the red velvet!!!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved our cake and so did our guests! We had multiple comments on how great it was and in fact many guests had more than more pieces and we ran out of cake even after over ordering. We loved that they let you do a different flavor for each layer with no additional cost and therefore were able to have all of our favorites.

We also used them for the grooms cake which we served at the rehearsal dinner.

They were very responsive and we were able to easily schedule a tasting and consultation. They were helpful in creating the designs and selecting flavors. We cakes came out exactly as we had envisioned and tasted delicious!

We would highly recommend going with Incredible Edibles!

Incredible Edibles Bakery 8
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 9
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 10
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 11
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 12
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 13
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 14

Caitlin · Married on 05/21/2018

These guys made a beautiful wedding cake for me, it looked just like the picture that I showed them. They also made delicious brownies and lemon bars for us as well. They were very responsive during the planning process, and it showed up when it was supposed to. And most importantly, it was delicious!

Incredible Edibles Bakery 15

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding cake was amazing!!! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted great too! We had vanilla, chocolate and strawberry with the butter cream frosting.

Janice · Married on 05/19/2018

The flavors are to die for! Beautiful cake - simple & elegant!

Incredible Edibles Bakery 16

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Debra at Incredible Edibles was wonderful. I brought a picture of my dream cake, which she replicated perfectly and beautifully. Our tasting was a blast, and we ended up choosing strawberry and hummingbird flavors in alternating layers--both of which were SO delicious!!! And on top of all that, she's just lovely and a joy to work with. Thanks, Incredible Edibles!

Parker · Married on 05/05/2018

Incredible Edibles brought my vision to life! Their staff was so accommodating and met with me twice to ensure they knew exactly what I wanted. Their staff was flexible and worked with my large guest list and budget to create a cake that got tons and tons of compliments. It was a seamless experience from start to finish and I'm so glad that I worked with Incredible Edibles. They put my mind at ease on the logistics front as well!

Incredible Edibles Bakery 17

Mallorie · Married on 05/04/2018

Our cake was amazing! I can't say enough wonderful things about Incredible Edibles and how delicious the cake was. We enjoyed the tasting experience and customizing the options available to create a cake that met our needs and dreams. They also called to finalize the details before the wedding, which was great because we made sure our order was correct. I highly recommend Incredible Edibles.

Katie · Married on 04/29/2018

So delicious! Best wedding cake I have ever tasted!! And they decorated the cake exactly how I wanted it!

Incredible Edibles Bakery 18
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 19

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

As a bride who has many allergies... the cake selection was my biggest concern.

However they were so wonderful and supportive in designing a cake for our big day.

With my indecisive self, lol, they were patient in my decision making for our cake design. We wanted something simple and elegant and they absolutely nailed it.

They made a delicious top tier for me (allergy friendly) and the rest for our guests. Who said nothing but great things to which one guest stated "now that's a cake, best I've had."

So many people raved about the cake, and loved it!! We also had other assorted desserts from them, which were delicious too.

It was such a pleasure working with Incredible Edibles Bakery, and we're glad they were a part of our big day!

Naomi · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Incredible Edibles for our wedding on April 14th 2018. The cake flavors were delicious. They have unique flavor combinations that aren't in a typical bakery.

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/14/2018

Honestly, based on the tasting session we had with them, it's a shame that we couldn't get all the flavors. We want them all! Our wedding cake was AMAZING! It was moist, tasty and decorated how we want. Can't wait to eat our top layer!!

• Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

I loved working with Incredible Edibles for our Wedding!!! From the cake tasting consultation to the vision coming to life on our big day, I couldn't ask for any better service, or better tasting cake for that matter! We were looking for an Art deco design and they knocked it out of the park. I will continue to use them from here on out for all of my dessert needs and seriously recommend them to anyone, they are top-notch!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 20
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 21
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 22

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Hi Reegan, wow! Thanks so much for everything! love the photos and we appreciate being a part of your special day!

Charlotte · Married on 11/11/2017

The most seamless part of my wedding was the cake. This was the only bakery that we visited and was sold from the first visit. We our both non-traditional and know exactly what we want. Everything that I wanted in the cake was there when we saw it at the reception including the coordination of with the florist to add the flowers on it. The cake was not only too beautiful to cut, but it was so delicious there was not a piece left; my guests took ALL of it. We will be back on our first anniversary to recreate the top layer for sure.

• SarahE.

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

We loved Incredible Edibles! The staff were extremely friendly and was had a private tasting which we loved! We were able to select three different flavors for our cake and everyone loved it! The real strawberry and hummingbird cake was absolutely the two crowd favorites but all the whole cake was amazing! They were extremely helpful and made our cake to look exactly like we had imagined! I highly recommend them!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

So happy we found Incredible Edibles! We had a tough time finding a bakery that would create a stadium cake for our groom's cake for a reasonable price. Luckily, we stumbled upon Incredible Edibles and they were super responsive and coordinated with us to make sure we got the right details for our Redskins cake. It turned out so cute and it was SUPER delicious - we had people asking to take extras home because they couldn't get enough. Thank you so much!

Incredible Edibles Bakery 23

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Incredible Edibles made our cake for our wedding this September and I cannot even describe how delicious and beautiful it was. We had four separate tiers of different flavors and every single one of them were the best tasting cake I have ever had. Writing about it right now makes me want more. They listened to everything I wanted and the cake turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!

Gwendolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

My wedding cake was amazing and all of the guests really enjoyed it! Thanks for the support!

Ariana · Married on 09/02/2017

My biggest regret about my wedding: I didn't get a chance to eat more cake!! Brides and grooms out there, make sure you set aside plenty of time to eat some cake, especially if you order from Incredible Edibles.

They were amazing. We sampled several cakes from several bakeries, and they were hands down the best. We got a 4 tiered cake with 4 different flavors (I only got to try 1 !!! :(), and they did a beautiful job of decorating it to fit with the bright, watercolor theme we wanted.

They were very flexible and cake flavors and frostings, and I loved how they create the watercolor design. I just sent them several ideas from Pinterest and they took it from there! Family and friends loved it as well, and as far as I know, there was very little left, except for our anniversary tier... I can't wait! Highly recommend.

Incredible Edibles Bakery 24
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 25
    Incredible Edibles Bakery 26

Aisha · Married on 07/22/2017

Incredible Edibles with Debra and the team are amazing. The cake was beautiful. I highly recommend.