Incredible DJ's Reviews

Incredible DJ's 5
  • Lauri

Lauri Bridgeforth · Married on 09/28/2019

What A Fun Reception!

Jean had everyone on the dance floor from the very start...and they stayed there! The music was perfect and everyone had SO much fun! Even the folks that "don't dance" were dancing. He handled music for our daughter's outdoor wedding as well as the reception, so he was a key player in keeping things organized and moving. Trust me on this...book them for your ceremony today.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Incredible DJ's 6
    Incredible DJ's 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience!

Oscar from Incredible DJ's was awesome! He took the time to make sure he pronounced every name correctly, had all the songs we requested, and that the timeline was exactly how I wanted it. It's important to have a DJ that can not only get the party started and keep it going, but is professional and will make sure everything runs smoothly and is done right. We had an absolute blast, and our guests continue to rave about how it was the most fun night!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • LeeAnn

LeeAnn · Married on 05/26/2019

Party of a Lifetime!

Jean was all that we could have hoped for...and more! Before the wedding he sat down with us to find out not only what we wanted and liked, but who we are - as individuals and as a couple and integrated personal touches into our day. His passion for his craft and dedication to making the day perfect are clearly evident in everything he does. The ceremony and reception were absolutely amazing from start to finish and would hands down recommend him to anyone that wants to have a great time with a true professional! BEST. TIME. EVER!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Incredible DJ's's reply:

Your AWESOME!!! Thanks LeeAnn . Had a blast at your wedding... Michael Bolton at the end of the night whattttt!!!

Anthony Brown · Married on 11/18/2018

Incredible Professional Experience!

Incredible DJs were an amazing part of our wedding! They did a fantastic job on all aspects: preparation and planning, setting up, and of course, performing and providing an amazing reception!

We first met Jean and Incredible DJs at a wedding fair when we're planning our wedding. Jean impressed us not only with his work but his enthusiasm! He shared our belief that wedding receptions need to be entertaining and that our guests need to have a fun time.

Jean made the preparations for our wedding easy, and took the time to get to know us and our history. He was flexible in our song selections, and had no problem getting the songs we needed.

Due to his hard work, our ceremony went smoothly and he was able to work with the venue and officiant to ensure there weren't any problems. He did this on his own and behind the scenes, which allowed us to enjoy our special day.

Jean did a great job not only providing music for the reception, but as an MC as well. He took the time to tell the audience our story as well as running other events during the reception. We had special requests, which included setting up and helping my mother with her traditional Filipino dance. Jean ensured the music we sent to him worked, and that there were no problems during the performance.

Jean was a hit at our reception, and our guests could not stop talking about how great he was due to how he engaged he was with them.

We highly recommend Jean and Incredible DJs as they will work tirelessly to make your wedding and reception memorable!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ellen · Married on 10/14/2018

Fun DJ! Had a great time at our wedding!

We were fortunate in being able to see Jean in action at a friend's wedding back in 2017. When we got engaged, it was an easy decision to hire him for our wedding. Jean was great to work with. He was very involved with the timeline, listening to what we liked and did not liked, and has a fun personality. Our guests had a great time at the wedding. People were dancing all night!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kate Lybarger · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly Incredible!

Jean did an amazing job at our wedding. Multiple guests have since told me that he was the best DJ they've ever experienced at a wedding. He got every single person (including 85+ grandma) up on the dance floor and kept the party going! Jean took the time to get to know my husband and I, and added so many personal touches to the reception. He had fastidious attention to detail and was very organized. I would highly recommend Jean and his team to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 09/01/2018

Oscar played the right music. Was a great dj and mc.
    He worked with us last minute; very flexible. We loved him.
    Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Molly · Married on 08/25/2018

Jean is GREAT!! He was recommended by Lindi at Faithbrooke and we are so happy she recommended him. Jean is very personable and made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire wedding. He played the music we wanted and got the party going. He's not just a DJ, he's a true entertainer. He told stories that we had told him about and really personalized our wedding. Everyone loved him! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Incredible DJ's 8
    Incredible DJ's 9

Kellie · Married on 06/23/2018

Oscar was GREAT. We really wanted someone that had experience and the personality to get the party started and keep it going. We were very pleased and happy we chose Oscar with Incredible DJ’s for our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Jean from Incredible DJs was our DJ. He was the only DJ our venue recommended. Several people told me that our DJ made the wedding. He was awesome at getting people out in the dance floor during the wedding and had great ideas and suggestions on how to structure our wedding and which songs/events to do when. He was great with our guests and made sure everyone was happy! We loved him!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/03/2018

Jean is amazing! Our wedding would not have been the same without him, he made it fun, classy, and just made the whole event special. There is no other DJ I would recommend accept for him, he will make your wedding vision come to true and is just a great guy all around! I highly recommend if you are looking for a DJ to at least talk to him, from our first conversation we knew he was the best man for the job.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Hello Stefanie and Matt,

Thank you for your kind words, your wedding was a blast! Great group of friends and family members. It was an honor to be a part of it.

Lesley · Married on 05/19/2018

Jean was the consummate professional. He was responsive, on time, prepared, entertaining, engaging, fun, and he really went above and beyond what he needed to do to make our day special. One guest said, and we would agree, he was her dream DJ for her own wedding if she ever had one. He got everyone up and dancing and it didnt stop all night long. He included everything we asked him to include and adhered to the timeline beautifully. We'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • ES2EG

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Jean was great to work with. He came recommended to us from a friend and we are so happy we decided to hire him as our DJ. He kept our party going and got people on the dance floor. He was available via email and phone call regularly, and consulted with us often to be sure our day was perfect. He followed our song requests, made smooth transitions between songs, emceed flawlessly, adhered to our timelines, and worked with our wedding coordinator throughout the day of our wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Incredible DJ's's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. Your wedding was a blast.

Minh-Thu · Married on 10/28/2017

I have used Incredible DJs the last three years in a row for our annual Halloween party and Jean has been awesome to work with to listen to our needs and work through the details of the contract. Our DJ Oscar isfantastic. After our first experience with Oscar, we have asked for him ever since. He keeps the guests hopping with the music selection. Our guests love him. I also referred him as a DJ for a wedding and the bride/groom couldn't stop raving how wonderful he is. Would recommend Incredible DJs!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2017

Great experience having Jean as the DJ at our wedding. He was highly recommended by our venue, and in our first conversation I liked how part of the planning process was to meet and give him a better idea of our preferences and a feel for the guests we were inviting so his approach would be more personalized. He was also very patient with questions (and our indecision) and responsive throughout the whole process.

Our guests LOVED him. I really can't emphasize that enough. Usually you only remember a DJ if it's a bad experience, but Jean is definitely memorable for the exact opposite reason. People kept commenting on how great he was. He read the crowd perfectly with his warmup piece. Guests stormed the dance floor as soon as they could, and it was packed the entire time. I saw guests dance who haven't done so in years. During the toasts he also helpfully stepped in to help quiet everyone down and made other helpful announcements throughout the night.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Hello Natalie,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was truly a please serving you and your guests.

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Oscar from Incredible DJs was great to work with! He was thorough in finding out about the type of music we wanted for the wedding and how my new husband and I wanted our day to go. We had a conference call over the phone to talk and make sure we were a good fit before signing a contract. Most DJ services don't even talk to their clients until the day of. The day of he was super flexible and did what he needed to keep the party going. I highly recommend this company for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved our experience with Incredible DJs for our wedding ceremony and reception. Very professional, timely, and most importantly, we had a packed dance floor!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

My wedding was a few weeks ago and Jean, the owner of Incredible DJs, was our DJ and MC for the night. He was amazing! Prior to our wedding, Jean and I had a long phone conversation about all the aspects of the ceremony and reception. I received a very detailed script about a week before to review and provide feedback on. Jean coordinated site visits with our hotel and went to the ceremony site a week before as well to ensure he was familiar with the set up. Our ceremony site was tricky, and we didn't have a direct power source. Jean did research and figured out a solution to ensure we had music. As for the reception, Jean started and kept the party going! He played great songs and really read the crowd. He also was on top of everything and made sure we stuck to our timeline of events. One of my favorite things about Jean is that he asked what our wedding colors were to ensure his shirt and tie matched the theme! I highly recommend Incredible DJs. Honestly, they are the best at this!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Lacy · Married on 08/12/2017

Oscar was our wedding DJ this August and he did an AMAZING job. Leading up to the wedding, he was super accommodating with requests, changing timelines, and helping us figure out our music selection. He also wrote a script for us to review prior to the wedding so we could see how he was going to handle the transitions, etc. He hit all the queues perfectly on the day of the wedding and kept the party moving and happy. I couldn't have asked for better service. I would recommend him to anyone getting married and Incredible DJs will be my first stop if I ever need DJ services again!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Maria Jose · Married on 08/06/2017

OMG! Jean was AMAZING! He helped us put together a timeline that worked for EVERYBODY. He was extremely fun and professional. He is SUPER FAST at responding emails at anytime of the day. His choice of music on our wedding was excellent! Awesome mix of latin and non latin music that had ALL OUR GUESTS dancing! HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 08/16/2017

April · Married on 07/15/2017

This is our second time using Incredible DJ's and they were just as great as I remembered. We enjoyed having Oscar DJ our neighborhood wine club Great Gatsby event a few weekends ago. He was able to accommodate our request to play 1920's themed music during the first hour of the event and then played a lot of fun dance music that our guests really enjoyed for the remainder of the evening. Thanks so much Oscar and Incredible DJ's...we look forward to using your services again in the near future!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Sanaa · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Oscar was amazing! Thanks for being awesome!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kate · Married on 06/16/2017

From the moment I met Jean I knew I wanted him as my wedding DJ, but I still did my homework to make sure my gut was right. I met Jean at a bridal show at the Old Silk Mill in Fredericksburg and one of the first things he said to me was how he got the guests engaged in the festivities and that was a big deal to me because I wanted my friends and family to enjoy this party my dad was throwing to celebrate our love. Will and I had the best time at our wedding and the reception. One of my most favorite pictures from my wedding is of the selfie (usie) that Jean got everyone on the dance floor to take. We danced the night away and had so much fun! My main goal was to throw a fun reception and all of our guests and family said they had a great time. 7 months later and we still talk about how awesome Jean was! My dad was super impressed and if we ever have an event where we need a DJ again I hope Jean is available because he's set the bar pretty high for anybody else! We highly recommend Jean to any of our friends who are getting married and hope we get to see him again sometime in the near future. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Jean and Incredible DJs!!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Incredible DJ's 10

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

Oscar was incredible! He dj'ed our cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception. He kept the dance floor going all night, and we all loved how he mixed the songs - truly, some inspired mixing! He was also really happy to accommodate a unique request we had on the spot - he played an Albanian wedding song for us! (Bet he never got that request before). I also loved the online forms Incredible DJs had set up for us to plan our music, handle payments, make requests, etc. We would recommend wholeheartedly!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2017

Jean was so great to work with, we were so pleased and we would highly recommend Incredible DJs...

Sent on 06/13/2017