50 Reviews for Inclusive Ceremonies

Civil Union (1)
Jewish (1)
Baptist (1)
49 Inclusive Ceremonies Reviews

Cristina made our day so special. Her service was exactly what we were looking for. We would hire her over and over again!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I even begin when listing all of the wonderful qualities about Cris. She made our day memorable and extremely special. So many people asked us where we found her. She provided us with a detailed questionnaire when preparing our ceremony which she used to personalize and add our personalities into it. She did such an excellent job putting it all together and made our guests feel comfortable, laugh, cry, and engaged. Our wedding was small and intimate and we were very nervous in finding someone that we both liked and Cris had all of the qualities we were looking for. She was extremely responsive and attentive with her emails, replying right away & answering any questions or concerns we had. If she can make someone as picky as me happy, she can make anyone happy! I will always think of our ceremony with a smile on my face thanks to her! #CrisIsTheBest

Profile Picture Shiri, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Baptist, Jewish, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Cristina Kollet officiated our wedding, she was very professional. She was absolutely fantastic! She designed a beautiful wedding ceremony that was unique and all of our guests and ourselves enjoy it very much.

Profile Picture Elvia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cris did a fantastic job officiating our wedding and providing a memorable and fun experience for both us and our guests. We wanted a light-hearted and joyous ceremony, and that is exactly what we got. She took our ideas, and what she had learned about us, and shaped out the perfect script of what truly became magical moment for us and everyone who experienced it along side us. Thank you again, Cris. It was truly incredible.

Mr. and Mr. Philip Sweigart and Daniel Bunis

Profile Picture Philip, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the very moment we met with Cristina we knew she's who we would be honored to have marry us.From the very start she has been attentive,understanding and extremely helpful. Even with a change of venue not to far away from the wedding date, she was very professional, flexible and understanding of our needs. I would recommend her to EVERYONE. Absolutely the best. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Marie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I was very pleased with the services of Inclusive Ceremonies. Our officiant Cristina Kollet was very professional and flexible. She made planning our big day very exciting as well as easy, because she was open to perform our ceremony at any location we desired. She was very efficient with handling paper work. I would recommend Inclusive Ceremonies to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Latoya, 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier with our 2 baby ceremonies that were officiated by Cris. She is a talented, creative, true and dedicated professional and person. If you are looking for something extremely personalized and that touches the heart, she is it! People still talk about our ceremonies and how beautiful they were...

Profile Picture Jess, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cristina was a pure professional and made our Jersey City wedding a perfect event!...she took the time to work with to prepare a perfect ceremony, with a sermon and vows tailored to us as a couple. I expected a garden-variety, cookie cutter response doing a river-side destination wedding, and was shocked that is was the absolute reverse. It was perfect and a Cristina is the best!

Drew & Emma

Profile Picture Drew, 10/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cristina was beyond patient and responsive for all questions or concerns regarding our ceremony. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had the ceremony of our dreams on a 3 week notice! We could not be more grateful to have had her officiate our marriage. Thank you Cris, we will never forget you!

Profile Picture Penelope, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cris was a total angel.... From the moment we spoke to her it felt like we already knew her, as if she was family. Cris was instrumental in helping us with our vows that we wrote for each other. Cris was always available for us when ever we had concerns or questions. She was truly a blessing. Thank you Cris for making our ceremony beautiful.

Profile Picture Juan and Esther, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union

Cris is an amazing officiant! She went above and beyond creating the perfect geeky wedding ceremony for my husband and I. She's very through, really got to know about us and our love story. She didn't just put together an amazing ceremony, she helped me when I was having trouble with writing my vows and was very kind and supportive helping me deal with losing one of my best friends just a few short months before the wedding. Cris is kind hearted, understanding, and was a perfect officiant who we would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Loved how our ceremony was essentially made up of our own words and put together based on a questionnaire that me and my now husband had fun filling out and reliving some of our favorite memories.

Profile Picture Seanna, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly
I was very pleased

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our officiant was great. Every detail was handled with care and when the wedding day arrived
Everything went smooth. Big thanks to Crissy and her staff

Profile Picture User5637650, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

referred by a friend,I sent a email an received callback same day!!..Such a relaxing,pleasant person to talk to. I only gave 2 weeks notice, and with work and hectic lifestyle had very little time to talk about what we wanted.
We answered some questions sent to us by email. saw suggestions that were also sent by email based on what we wanted....and the magic was done!!
All thru email/texts/call..I even paid using PayPal. I highly recommend using "Inclusive Ceremonies"

Profile Picture Jean , 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Cristina was absolutely fantastic as our wedding officiant! Both my wife and I wanted a very non-traditional, super fun, casual, energetic party atmosphere / theme for our wedding and with the help of Cris, it turned out way better than we could have imagined. We met with her about 5 months prior to the wedding and we told her our vision. We wanted our guests to feel like they were going to anything BUT a stuffy wedding!! Cris was highly professional, and organized. We filled out a very through questionnaire that gave her an accurate 'picture' of who we were as a couple, especially our wicked sense of humor, which totally came out in both her service and our vows. People were laughing so hard they were crying, which is exactly what we wanted!! During the ceremony, people were asking us who Cris was and her contact information as the feedback from our guests and friends was summed up in one word....'AWESOME'. - Bill & Maria

Profile Picture User5165848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional down to earth would recommend

Profile Picture User6003540, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Cristina officiated my brothers wedding several years ago and I can remember being so moved by her way of sharing their love story, from laughter to tears, it was the most heart warming ceremony. So when my now husband and I got engaged I knew just who to call! Cristina is incredible at telling your story and she really spent the time to get to know us, and customized the ceremony based on this. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a truly personalized ceremony. Cristina- thank you for everything that you've done for us. The ceremony was absolutely incredible and exactly what we had imagined. You did an amazing job of bringing our story to life and making everyone feel comfortable and at ease during the ceremony (especially us!) So many of our guests shared with us that it was the most heartfelt and genuine ceremony they've ever seen, and we can't thank you enough being such a huge part of that. Just seeing you right before walking down the aisle really helped to calm my nerves. I appreciated you giving me a hug, and reminding us to have fun. Also, thank you so much for always being just a text away, and finding genius ways to incorporate all of our random out-worldly and mystical references into a comprehensive and relevant ceremony that everyone could understand! Again, thank you so much. It was beautiful and unforgettable... not just for us, but for everyone in attendance.

Profile Picture User4771514, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture User4771519, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't enough words to explain how grateful my husband and I are for Cristina Kollet. We wanted a very small and private wedding and Cris took that and personalized it perfectly for us. She is such a respectful and warmhearted woman and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant to marry us. Although our ceremony was small Cris took the information from her questioner and made it the wedding of our dreams plus more. Not to mention how last minute my husband and I were, Cris stood by us and was very flexible and understanding. She was definitely the missing puzzle piece we needed. Our ceremony turned out to be so beautiful and it is all thanks to Cris. We highly recommend her. Truly amazing!

Mr&Mrs. Linarez

Profile Picture Renee, 12/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

For future couples who wish a truly unique and wonderful service, I would high recommend Cris Kollett and her services. She was so very helpful, kind and pleasant to speak with right from the very first meeting. She has no trouble helping with any details or adjusting her schedule to meet any questions/issues. I felt completely confident from the very first. Our wedding was at the Walpack Inn in Walpack Center NJ, a wonderful restaurant with fantastic views of the countryside, not to mention the wildlife! Cris's delivery of the service was superb and made everything special. Even our guests loved her! She helped us put together our ceremony with engaging questions that were never too abrupt or too personal. Her handling of everything was exemplary.

Profile Picture E, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cristina Kollet performed my wedding ceremony on June 28th. I cannot express how truly wonderful she is. Working with Cristina was a pleasant experience in an otherwise stressful time. My husband and I clicked with Cristina immediately and she seemed to become our friend in the process of preparing our ceremony. Cristina is an exceptional writer and storyteller and captured every bit of sentiment I was hoping for in the ceremony. The day of the wedding her performance was stellar. ALL my guests were raving about how special, personal and intimate the ceremony was and were asking..."where did you find her, she's wonderful" I am so glad I found her! She seriously made our wedding complete and memorable. She's awesome

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot express how happy my husband and I were that we decided to hire Cristina Kollet as our wedding officiant. We were looking for a lighthearted, personal wedding ceremony that really spoke true to us and Cris exceeded our expectations. After talking to her, we immediately felt her warm and easy going attitude and knew she was right for us. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and she have heard nothing but RAVE reviews. After filling our our questionaire, Cris created a very personal ceremony with music quotes and our story which blended so well, being that music is a huge part of our lives. The ceremony was just so "us" which made it very personal and memorable. We have been told many times from our guests that it was the best wedding ceremony they have every heard and were so happy to be there to witness it. We can't thank Cris enough for everything she did to make it special for us. We HIGHLY recommend her. A true talent.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can't say enough about our great experience with Cris! My husband and I chose to have a very short engagement and had a different Celebrant all lined up who ended up flaking on us, which was tremendously stressful, of course. We reached out to Cris after reading tons of great reviews and she was so understanding and set something up to meet in person immediately. We were so impressed with how organized, prompt, reliable and flexible she was. This was a huge breath of fresh air, considering the experience we just had. With our wedding 2 weeks away, Cris sprung into action and managed the whole process seamlessly. We still can't believe she was able to pull it off in such a time crunch. Cris has a great sense of humor, has the patience of a Saint and really listens to what you want - and most of all, delivers. We were so happy with the ceremony and received so many compliments. Our friends commented that it seemed that Cris was an old family friend. We couldn't have been happier and are thrilled our paths crossed with Cris. She has our highest recommendation!!

Profile Picture Maya, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews