Inbal Sivan Photography Reviews

89 | Austin, TX

89 Reviews for Inbal Sivan Photography

Erin · Married on 05/01/2010

Like most couples, we searched long and hard for a photographer, and as luck would have it we stumbled upon Inbal. As soon we as saw the first images that Inbal posted, it was hard to believe that it was our wedding and not a magazine shoot. Let’s just say Inbal has no problem capturing a moment. If you’ve seen some of the pictures on her site, you know what we mean, but it’s more than just the amazing pictures. Inbal is hilarious and so much fun to have at a wedding. Everyone was drawn to her, and she made everyone feel at ease throughout the day. There’s a lot of photographers out there, but none as talented and thoughtful as Inbal. Thank you so much Inbal!!!

- Erin & Adam, May 1, 2010

Sent on 06/15/2010

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2010

I can't count how many people have lavishly complimented Inbal's photographs of our wedding. She was great to work with, clearly committed to her product (she visited our venue with us two months out, and provided a ton of crazy flash equipment to ensure it would be properly lit), and was perfectly on the sidelines on the day itself. After the wedding, Inbal always responded to my questions quickly, and the one time we had a technical glitch, was on it immediately. Even if she hadn't been so responsive, I would still recommend her, as her work is stunning - but she's the whole package. I cannot recommend Inbal highly enough. Thank you Inbal!!!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Rachel · Married on 12/12/2009

If you're looking for a "traditional" wedding photographer, Inbal isn't for you. She's young, laid-back, fun (and funny), has great energy, and most important for this, takes incredible photos. She's a talented photographer who will document your special day better than anyone else. She is well-prepared and on top of her game. She met with us twice to go over the day and talk in detail about the pictures we wanted. Instead of paying a small fortune per photo like other photographers, she simply sent me a DVD of all of my pictures that I can print on my own and copy. I have only the highest praise for Inbal. Inbal is simply the best.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Tennille · Married on 10/24/2009

I don't think I've ever filled out a survey in which I've been so thoroughly pleased and happy with someone's work. Inbal is brilliant! She photographed our wedding in October 2009 and captured hundreds - no joke, hundreds - of frame-worthy shots. She even managed to get my mom to stop her habit of blinking in photos. I don't make recommendations lightly, but I'd give Inbal a hearty endorsement any day of the week.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Meghan · Married on 09/05/2009

From start to finish, Inbal and her two talented assistants were an absolute DREAM to work with. At our very first meeting with Inbal, both my husband and I immediately felt more that we were collaborating with a close personal friend than that we were contracting with a stranger. She listened carefully to our ideas, our personal preferences, our concept for the feel of our event and our undeveloped plan to possibly include a prop box and photo booth. At first, she asked questions to make sure she was on the same page with us and then began eagerly offering her own creative input. She stayed in touch, made sure that we met at the ceremony site prior to the big day, promptly provided an easy-to-understand contract and was always upfront but laid back about pricing.

On the big day, she integrated herself into our crazy group of friends and family members without skipping a beat and was therefore able to capture the naturally silly nature of our nearest and dearest. She, Dante and Lizzie navigated the trek out to the boonies of Jersey for the reception, bringing along supplemental props for our prop-box, an attitude that valued and encouraged fun and an artistry that is seldom applied to wedding photography.

Our guests were all enamored with the three friendly, camera-weilding faces that made their way through our party, expertly capturing all of our big moments and even more little ones without ever once feeling invasive or overbearing. When we look back at the photographs now, they allow us to relive not just the events of that unforgettable day but so many of the complicated emotions that went with them.

Many of our engaged friends are already planning to call upon Inbal to capture their weddings and my husband and I both ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommend Inbal and her associates to any couple seeking a profoundly talented artist to create a visual record of their important event.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Alison · Married on 04/25/2009

A phenomenal photographer on every level. Our pictures don't just capture great moments of the day, they are seriously works of art, and they tell the story of the day as well as any video could. I would have to grow many more hands and feet before i could count on all my fingers and toes how many people have raved about the wedding pictures and asked about the photographer. Not only are the pictures stunning but she is a dream to work with. She did exactly what we asked, getting a good mix of candid and posed shots and capturing every single guest at the wedding in a great moment. Our meetings with her were fun and we both feel like we came away with a new friend, and so did our bridal party and families. I think one of our groomsmen fell in love! There are so many things to plan in a wedding, don't waste your time agonizing over which photographer to choose. Just book Inbal.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Amy · Married on 12/25/2008

Inbal Sivan is a bona fide artist. The photographs she created were stunning in composition, lighting and angle. Everyone who saw our wedding album, and most importantly my husband and I, are of the opinion that Inbal's work is absolutely masterful. Inbal created for us a visual symphony of well captured moments that will forever warm our souls with memories of our special day. She was able to transmit what we were actually feeling (our joy, our love, our anticipation) so aptly in the photos, that whenever we see them we can recapture those same sensations. We cannot express how pleased we are with Inbal's skills as a photographer and the adeptness she showed when it came to blending into our wedding. Having her present felt as comfortable as having a dear friend around.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Shira · Married on 06/16/2013

Inbal was incredible to work with from the start. I must have made her nuts with all my questions and changes in plans, but she was always a calming presence and everything was "no big deal" or "no problem!" I can't wait to work with Inbal again and highly highly recommend her to anyone (and have passed her info along to many friends already). If you're looking for a fun, down to earth photographer who is also upper great at keeping everything calm, organized, and fun.... Inbal is definitely your girl!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Leon · Married on 10/22/2011

What can I say about Inbal that hasn't already been said? She is super chill and creates beautiful pictures. You only need to see her portfolio to be impressed. Beautifully simple candid photos that capture the moment rather than make it seem artificial and cheesy. Great person to meet and work with, she was flexible with our crazy wedding timeline and is just extremely relaxed and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/29/2012

Kelleen · Married on 10/02/2010

My uninterested-in-photography husband and I are both extremely happy with our wedding pictures. Inbal and her assistant were unobtrusive during the day but managed to capture all of the important and lots of random fun moments which would otherwise have gone unnoticed. We walked away with a bunch of great candid portraits of our friends and family, including those who weren't in the wedding party. Several of our guests have commented on the lighting and color of the photos being striking and I do think Inbal's work is distinguished in this way. The pictures continue to grow on me even after few months of having them in hand.

As for negatives, not much to say. Inbal was late to a few meetings but this was not a big deal. I ended up spending more than I'd originally planned by going with her but this was a decision I based on loving Inbal's work and I think the value proposition is good.

A few other notes: our lighting situation was particularly challenging (dark) and the pictures came out great in spite of this. Also I appreciated Inbal's willingness to give us some more time than we'd agreed to at our engagement shoot and again at the wedding, in spite of her dealing with various stages of pregnancy in both cases. Inbal has good energy and great instincts.

If you like what you see of Inbal's work I don't think you'll regret going with her. I had high expectations and they were exceeded.

Sent on 01/28/2011

Inbal is a fantastic photographer and person. She was the most professional and reliable person we worked with for our wedding. The photographs from the big day captured all of the important moments and the friends and family members who attended. Each image struck the perfect balance between intimate and celebratory. I would highly recommend her, and we're very picky!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't say enough good things about the wedding photos Inbal took. They're amazing and everyone is blown away by them. I think her photography speaks for itself but I will comment on how remarkably professional and organized she is. Being super type A myself, I really respected her work ethic and how detail oriented she is. That being said we had SO much fun with her on our wedding day. One of our favorite parts of the night was riding in our taxi to the reception chatting and joking with Inbal. She was perfect!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/21/2009

Inbal is a very talented photographer and great fun to work with. She is very easy-going and supportive throughout the process. We are so happy with the photos from our wedding! She shoots as a photojournalist and so takes beautiful, not-over-posed pictures of the day. She also is very reasonably priced for the quality of photos and service. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/25/2009
  • Y

Yin-Chu · Married on 08/16/2009

My husband and I are relieved that we chose Inbal as our wedding photographer. We've interviewed and considered many others, and we made the right choice. Inbal is easy to work with and flexible to our needs. Even though we preferred a photojournalistic approach, all of the candid photos came out very artistic, classy and elegant. They captured the story that happened during our special day. All of our guests in attendance, as well as those who could not come, raved and praised our wedding photos. Would we choose Inbal again? Yes we will.

Sent on 10/23/2009