Inbal Sivan Photography Reviews

89 Reviews for Inbal Sivan Photography

• Allison

Allison H. · Married on 03/04/2021

Professional Wedding Ninja!

Inbal is an extremely talented photographer and great to work with. She is a professional but doesn't make you feel like it's the most serious day of your life. (Which the stressed out bride appreciated!) We hired her for our New York wedding in April, as well as for Fall engagement pictures in Central Park, and could not have been happier. She knows how to capture a moment! And even staged photos never felt forced or corny, which was a big worry of ours. She managed to stealthy swoop in and capture so many great, intimate moments without us even noticing. (If she want such a great photographer, she could probably be a successful pickpocket) Our families are blown away by our wedding album and literally bring her pictures to friends houses to show off. Hire her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 05/11/2020

Amazing photos and incredible to work with!

Inbal is incredible! We booked her for our November 2019 wedding in Brooklyn and we were so happy she was available. She was incredibly responsive, professional, and wonderful to work with throughout the process. She helped us make a schedule for photos throughout our wedding day (and even helped us fit in a beautiful outdoor photoshoot before the ceremony at a park nearby...despite the cold weather we got some gorgeous outdoor shots and she did a fantastic job). During the ceremony she captured so many wonderful moments with our family and friends. We recently got our photos and we will treasure them for many years to come. We cannot recommend Inbal highly enough!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Cara

Cara P. · Married on 12/10/2019

A dream come true

Look no further and hire Inbal, i promise you will thank me later. Her talent and creative mind separates her from every other wedding photographer out there. She captures natural, candid moments that you wouldn’t believe. She is beyond a pleasure to work with and made myself and my now husband feel comfortable and clam and we both don’t love taking pictures. She rallies your troops for you and keeps to schedule. She is an absolute pleasure, professional, kind, and simple just AMAZING!! You must hire her!!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful!

You'll no doubt be in the best hands with Inbal! We hired her for our wedding in November of 2019, and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Not only is she an insanely talented photographer, but she's very organized and an excellent communicator. In my opinion, what makes Inbal and her work so special, is her innate ability to TRULY capture ALL the emotions of the day- emotions in the small moments and emotions in the big ones. And when we look at her beautiful work from our wedding, I can see and feel the day all over again! My husband and I - and our families too - are so thankful for Inbal and her talents :-).

Sent on 04/27/2020

Ashleigh F. · Married on 11/01/2019

Simply, perfect

Inbal was the photographer for our NY wedding in November 2019 and she was absolutely amazing. I spoke with a few different photographers when trying to find the right person and our initial conversation made choosing her one of the easiest decisions of the wedding process. During our chat, she already had a timeline of the day outlined and did not try to up sell us on more hours than were needed. It was very clear to me that having her at the wedding would alleviate any stress or pressure on me to make sure things went according to plan. And then her work product - IT IS PERFECT. We did an engagement shoot ahead of time and the pictures are stunning, so I was extra excited following the wedding when I got the pictures from that day. She captured every happy moment, and each photo is better than the next. I'm still working through choosing ones I want to put in an album, but it's impossible to whittle it down because I truly love so many. Definitely a good problem to have! If you want beautiful, candid and natural feeling photos, she's the person for you. I loved spending time with Inbal leading up to the wedding and genuinely hope our paths cross in the future. She is an amazing photographer, but even more so an amazing, lovely, and fun person.

Sent on 03/29/2020

B Brann · Married on 10/13/2019

Pray she's available, book her, and move on to your other wedding planning!!

Simply put, if you're planning a wedding and want to make the right decision on a photographer, hire Inbal! Planning our wedding took so much work, my husband and I read so many reviews and made so many decisions in the process, that looking back, I wish somebody had just told me from the beginning, "Don't worry about your photographer, just book Inbal and don't look back, you'll be so happy you did!" They would've been 1,000% right and we could've saved ourselves some time and effort!

From the first phone call we had with Inbal, we knew we were interacting with a total professional. My husband and I had already been planning our wedding for months - we had bought some planning books and were going the DIY route - but in one conversation with Inbal we realized we had just about... oh, 100 blind spots. Inbal was incredibly helpful from day 1, there were so many times when Inbal would ask us how we were planning to execute an aspect of our ceremony where my husband and I would kind of look at each other and shrug. Without missing a beat, Inbal would chime in with, "Well traditionally, couples do it like X, but I've seen some couple do it like Y, or Z." By the end of the phone call we had an entire first draft outline of what our wedding date would look like, as well as questions my husband and I had to answer for ourselves that we had never considered. This conversation was beyond helpful and was the catalyst for us deciding we needed to hire a day-of coordinator.

Simply put, Inbal's photos are beautiful. I was worried about finding the right photographer because, to be honest, I've always felt I look awkward in photos, especially more formal ones. I know a lot of people say this about themselves, but my tendency for the awkward smile has been lovingly confirmed by close friends of mine and was a legitimate concern I had about our wedding pictures. I love the way our wedding photos (and frankly, our engagement photos) came out. Inbal was able to capture all the energy and happiness that we felt that day. My husband and I still have ear-to-ear smiles as we scroll back through our wedding photos. We'll be ordering prints with Inbal soon.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/07/2019

Best decision we made!

Inbal is fantastic. She was my top choice of photographer and we were so lucky that she had availability the day of our wedding. My sister had wanted to book Inbal for her wedding the prior year, but Inbal was already committed to another wedding that weekend. My sister often says that missing out on Inbal was her biggest wedding regret! Inbal flew in to do our engagement photos and the wedding and the photos were incredible! She took the time to get to know us and understand what we wanted out of the photography. She did an incredible job capturing the emotions of the day. She was able to accommodate a really big request to get family portraits of every possible combination of a large extended family. This is outside of the scope of most weddings and had to be efficiently coordinated across large number of people and it was executed flawlessly. My guests raved about how much fun she was but she also was able to blend in while photographing when needed and avoid drawing attention. As someone without a wedding planner who has never planned an event, she provided constant reassurance and guidance throughout the process. She even broke out some stand up comedy to help us feel less awkward in front of the camera. Inbal is incredibly talented and professional and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Gandk · Married on 09/01/2019

Inbal was the best part of my wedding!

Inbal was--hands down--one of my favorite people to be around during my wedding AND she was my best vendor, by far and away. I have been recommending her to any person who mentions photos, and since our wedding, I have asked her to provide more services (family portraits). Here is why she is the best decision you’ll make for your wedding or any other photography need, ever:
    1. Her photographs are brilliant—I have audible reactions to them. They are beautiful and evoke real emotion and laughter. In my search for a photographer, I kept thinking I was doing something wrong or I didn’t understand photography because nothing moved me; then I went to Inbal’s site and I FELT something. I finally understood THAT is what makes her photographs amazing—they make you feel things, react, respond, engage.
    2. She has the perfect personality for being an effective wedding photographer: calm, no-nonsense, gives direction without being bossy, is efficient, respects your preferences and supports bringing them to fruition, does not take herself too seriously, is funny, is authentic.
    3. Inbal helped me identify many other vendors for my wedding. I trusted her experience and judgement so much, she referred me to the most important other vendors for my wedding. Through her I got my DJ (who was excellent), my wedding coordinator, and my videographer.
    4. She advised me on my wedding. Inbal was SUPER responsive and generous with sharing her wisdom on wedding planning. I would consult her on how to prioritize elements of the wedding, how to design my day, and feedback on my hair & makeup. All of her feedback was clutch and so helpful.
    I would use more adjectives, examples and CAPS if I could recommend her more strongly. But I think you get the point. YOU’LL BE LUCKY TO HIRE HER! She is the best, period.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Dana R. · Married on 07/04/2019

She is amazing!

Inbal photographed my wedding, and I can't say enough about how great she was. We had a LOT of vendors, and she was by far the most responsive and down to earth. Her guidance around timing various photos to coincide with the right lighting before sunset became the basis of our wedding schedule. We had hired a separate videographer, and Inbal was so spot-on about shooting locations and lighting that he ended up following her lead throughout the day.

The quality of her photos was phenomenal. She captured moments with our families and friends that passed in milliseconds but captured the energy of the day. She also turned around a highlight reel of the best photos really quickly after the wedding - I hadn't even realized that was part of our contract, but it's become the thing that me and my husband (and my mother) look at more than any of the other mementos from the wedding. I couldn't have imagined a better experience with a photographer, and would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Sylvia · Married on 05/26/2019

Congratulations, you found the world's best wedding photographer!

I am the first to admit that I was a bit of a crazy bride during the planning process. I did an insane amount of research and learned more than I will ever need to know about the world of wedding photography! I had considered more photographers than I care to admit and had conversations with half a dozen before I stumbled upon Inbal. I literally gasped when I opened up her website and was so excited to learn that she was available for our date!

Inbal is a true gem in this industry and over-delivered for us in every way. During our engagement shoot, I made a few suggestions about the scene I wanted - which she happily accommodated - but honestly the photos that she set the scene for came out SO MUCH BETTER, and I knew after that just to fully trust Inbal's eye.

Her photos speak for themselves, but I'll share how we felt about ours. The most important thing for me was to get a variety of portraits in a rustic setting, and we ended up with so many that continue to take our breath away a year later. During the wedding, she was everywhere she needed to be, including sitting on the lap of my mother-in-law in order to get the perfect shot during the speeches (my mother-in-law loved Inbal and thought this was hilarious!) Basically nothing will stop Inbal from getting the perfect shot. She broke into the middle of our hora and was all over the dance floor while simultaneously managing not to be intrusive, and as a result we have so many awesome in-motion photos of us having the time of our lives. My favorite photos ended up being the candids- she captured an authentic emotional moment between the us and each of our respective parents and siblings (who were our bridal party) from the first photos of getting ready to the final photos at the end of the night. These are the priceless photos that we and future generations of our family will treasure forever. We wouldn't have these moments to reflect on and remember without Inbal's instinct as a photographer, and I'm so grateful to her!

We had the unfortunate experience of losing our venue two months before our May 2019 wedding, and Inbal was so supportive and flexible during this stressful time. She had never been to the new venue and arrived much earlier than expected on our wedding day with her assistant to get the lay of the land. We also opted for a second photographer and the person she chose was top-knotch.

The bottom line with Inbal is that she has a natural gift for capturing the real authentic moments of a wedding - yes, the posed portraits are absolutely stunning and we're obsessed with them, but the raw joy and love of our day was captured in a way that can only be described as masterful. Inbal has an immense depth of experience, knowledge and passion for wedding photography, and it shows! If you love the photos you've seen so far, don't wait to reach out and see if she's available for your date!

Thank you, Inbal!!!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Debbie

Kalman H. · Married on 04/14/2019

Look no further

I'm telling you, Inbal is everything you want in a photographer and more. Aside from the fact that she is INCREDIBLY talented, patient, and thoughtful, she also walks you through everything you need to know on your big day re: timing and when everything should happen. She is reliable, always there if you have questions, and puts her full heart into every job she does. If you want to look back at your wedding photos and feel the life, joy, and excitement of the day instead of having stiff, dime-a-dozen shots, go with Inbal because she manages to capture the actual LIFE of the event. I can't wait to look at these photos for the rest of forever :)

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible, lovely, perfect

Inbal is INCREDIBLE. She is the most talented photographer I have ever met, and she captured our day more perfectly than we could have ever imagined. My fiancé and I had the best day of our lives, but after the day was over we were longing to relive it. Inbal helped us relive our small and big moments with more clarity than what we had on that day. She captured moments we don't even remember, and moments that we do. She does absolutely stunning work.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amber D. · Married on 08/11/2018

Stunning photos, creative, and fun to work with!

Inbal took photos for my dear friends’ wedding and I watched her work her magic. She has a way with people that is so lovely and really makes them feel at ease (sometimes it’s so hard to figure out what to do with your face or your hand in a photo!!). One of the celebrants was hesitant to go out and take photos in the rain- and she and the other celebrant convinced them to go for it- and they turned out to be the most sparkly and amazing photos. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2018

Her pictures speak for themselves- check out her website. Besides being an amazing artist, she is so easy to work with. I knew from the moment we first met that I would not be worried about getting the pictures I wanted. Inbal will exceed every expectation you have.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jisun · Married on 07/08/2017

I looked at a lot of photographer's websites, but Inbal's photos captured a joy and spontaneity that I wanted to be reflected in my own shots. She was very organized, but also easy going, and she was able to take incredible pictures outdoors on a bright, hot day and indoors in a dimly lit setting. She had a certain confidence that assured me that she would be able to get fantastic photos, and she succeeded! I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 09/25/2017

D · Married on 06/25/2017

Inbal is seriously AMAZING!!!! Right from the beginning, we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was personable, sweet, so relaxed, so accommodating to our needs, and very professional. We did not have any anxiety about the photography day of. She was everywhere, capturing every emotion unobtrusively. She let us pose how we wanted and welcomed our natural personalities. We just received our photos and cannot begin to express how beautiful and amazing each photo is. She captured our day and night in the most talented and artistic way. She caught every glance and every sweet moment and framed the photos beautifully. Hire her - she is worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Maddie · Married on 06/03/2017

Inbal gave us the MOST AMAZING wedding photos. She gave us SO MANY, too!! They are so beautiful I cry when I look at them. She is incredibly professional, SO KIND, hilarious, great to work with, creative, everything you want in a wedding photographer. I recommend her to EVERYONE. Her work is worth every penny. You will not be disappointed. I would give her 1000 stars if I could!

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 11/12/2016

The best decision of my wedding - book her!

Our wedding photos are STUNNING, all thanks to the incredible work of Inbal! She is so talented. When planning our wedding, choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions to me, and Inbal knocked my very high expectations out of the park. Each of her photos is like a work of art. She was also an absolute joy to work with through each step of the process. We postponed our traditional wedding due to COVID, so Inbal shot our microwedding with about 20 people. Not only did she capture great photos of each of our guests, but she also helped me plan out the timing of the wedding to optimize time with our friends and family and the best lighting for photos. She was always very responsive to any questions I had during the planning process, easy and accessible to communicate with, and very professional. Inbal is also hilarious and we had the best time during our engagement and portrait sessions with her. We are so thankful we booked Inbal and the amazing photographs we have to remember our special day!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

If you want a professional with a sense of humor and creativity, Inbal will literally capture the love in the air at your wedding. The photos of our daughter's wedding are so beautiful - they convey every emotion experienced by all present and capture the essence of the happy couple's relationship and personalities.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Mallory · Married on 06/18/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Inbal is AMAZING!!! She was so funny and warm which is just what every bride and groom needs on their big day when there can often be enough nerves and stress to go around! My husband really wanted someone who would take relaxed and not posed bridal shots which was just what Inbal delivered. We could not believe how quietly and easier she and the photographers she brought slipped in to the day and many guests commented that they didn't even realize they were there! I could go on and on about how thankful I am for Inbal and all her work. There is no one better!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Inbal is an unbelievably talented photographer, but you can look at her work and see that for yourself. What you won't see until you meet her (and I highly recommend you meet her) is her fantastic personality and point-of-view. She is kind, funny, and PROFESSIONAL. She arrived early at my mother's house, immediately started clicking away, and somehow captured every smile, tear, glance, emotion in each and every frame. Inbal is organized, friendly, and will capture your wedding day in better detail than you could possibly remember on your own. We (and by we, I mean our entire families) are still in awe with the quality and content of the photos from our wedding day.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Sue · Married on 04/16/2016

Inbal was amazing to work with, and one of my favorite vendors. She is super fun while also super professional, and totally on top of everything - we had complete confidence in her the day of our wedding. Neither my husband nor I are that into being photographed, but Inbal made the whole session fun and easy. But most importantly, she is an incredibly talented photographer. Our pictures were stunning - she knew just how to pose us (actually it was more like she she knew how to get us to laugh and look in the right direction, nothing was contrived or cheesy or over-posed) and she somehow was able to capture the most beautiful/funny/emotional candid moments at our wedding with so many of our guests. We couldn't believe how many great pictures she captured on the dance floor and during the ceremony - we had a lively crowd and Inbal caught it all in beautifully framed photographs. And she took some beautiful, creative shots, even lying down in the middle of an NYC street to get the right angle. We were also lucky enough to get an incredible sunset which Inbal took full advantage of - the photos look like they are from a set, they were that good. And finally, Inbal is efficient- we received all of our photos in less than a month. Austin, you're getting one of the best wedding photographers in NYC, I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Researched dozens of photographers. The personality and casual liveliness of Inbal's photography stood out. She was a pleasure to work with on four different wedding-related occasions. Can fall into background or take charge very smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2015

I couldn't say more good things about Inbal, so long story short:

She works great with you and your guests and make everyone at ease.
    She would do anything to take good photos, and deliver your photos quick.
    Her photos have a great sense of humor, so does her person.

My husband and I are really satisfied with the photos, and we received countless complements from friends and families. If you like her style, book her and you won't regret!

Sent on 01/08/2016

I know, I know, ranking a service 5/5 seems absurd and too good to be true, but we really were extremely thrilled with Inbal. She was fantastic to work with and produced amazing, creative, and curated shots. She was open to scheduling a venue walk-through ahead of our wedding to gain a sense of the hotel and surrounding areas for scouting unique shots. On the wedding day, she arrived early to my bridal suite to capture the small moments early in the day with my mother, sister and close friends. As the day continued, she kept us on schedule, was direct/focused, and was not afraid to ask someone to step aside if they were blocking our shot. If there was a particular shot we loved, or that was providing amazing lighting, she spent additional time to capture the moment as well as the details. As many bride and grooms-to-be know, there are a million+ things to coordinate and remember the day of the wedding. Working with Inbal was the opposite- she added ease to the day. The resulting photos are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/21/2016