In Your Favor Reviews

In Your Favor View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Carroll Married on 12/08/2018
    Sue was great to work with. Great attention to details!
    Perla Married on 03/24/2018
    Sue made my invitations feel very special. We are getting married in March and I had been looking for someone who was local. I personally met wit her and she sowed me the most gorgeous invitations. She also supported me in what I wanted to get and didn't try hanging my mind. I fell in love with them once I received them! Ill definitely go back to her If I need other invitations done.
    Anabelle Married on 06/27/2015
    Sue was wonderful and patience in helping us to pick out our daughter's quincenera invitations. They came out so beautiful thanks again Sue for all your help!
    Dominique Married on 05/30/2015
    Right from the start Sue was great. Even though my wedding was so far out she was still able to accommodate my needs. My fiancé and I had found this very cool wedding invitation online but not in he colors we wanted, and we were a little nervous ordering invites from a website. I reached out to Sue who I met at the bridal expo in ontario and she was able to recreate my invites the way I wanted and the exact colors we were looking for. Everything turned out great and she was very patient on waiting for me to get back to her on our final decision. I am so thankful for her hard work on getting my invites done! Even meeting her in person when we picked them up she was extremely sweet and really cared about our wedding. I totally recommend her for any services she can offer!
    Raina Married on 05/23/2015
    Where do i start...Sue is amazing! she has such a creative eye and made my save the date magnets an eye catcher. I met sue at a wedding expo in Riverside and had made a mental note to contact her however life got busy. It wasn't till a few weeks after that i received a personalized note from Sue thanking me for stopping by her booth did i remember i loved her save the date display. From the moment i contacted Sue she was able to see my vision when my mind was clouded. She was very professional and keep the communication line open from the start! My save the dates were perfect and fit my wedding theme perfectly!! i will definitely go back to sue for my paper needs!
    Shayna Married on 04/24/2015
    Sue young did my fiance and I save the date magnets. We absolutely loved her. She was so sweet and did exactly what we wanted. Her prices are also really reasonable. We loved that too. I will definitely keep her iinmind for her other services!
    Lach Married on 03/27/2015
    Excellent job! I loved loved the candy buffet. Everything was beautiful . I would for sure do business with this vendor again .
    Brenda Married on 12/07/2014
    Sue was awesome!! I researched many companies that offered candy buffet services and she was the best priced one. She was very responsive to my emails and most importantly she did an amazing job with the candy buffet table. She was able to customized it to what I wanted. The pastries and candies were so good. My guests were very impressed and they are still talking about it!
    Thank you so much Sue!!!
    Brenda Married on 11/14/2014
    Very professional,very flexible,Does awesome work. I love what she did for my invitations no doubt I will go back. If you need someone to do your invites or whatever she your lady.
    Selatha Married on 11/14/2014
    I met Sue at a wedding show and from our first meeting it was as if we had been friends forever. Sue did a wonderful job on all the items for my wedding she went the extra mile to make sure all my dreams and ideas were met. Sue is truly a blessing to all who meet and know her

Selatha Smith-Simmons
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha Married on 11/02/2014
    We had wedding favors created by Sue. They looked beautiful and are exactly what we wanted! These favors were well priced. All favors were done timely and Sur was extremely friendly and professional to work with.
    Christine Married on 10/12/2014
    I am SOOOO glad I met Sue at a Wedding Expo I attended in the early stages of my planning process for our wedding. Her gorgeous centerpieces caught my eye and her professional and friendly demeanor really captured my attention. Her centerpieces were without question the highlight of the tables during our wedding reception. They absolutely elevated the entire room to another level. I received so many comments on how gorgeous they looked. As a savvy consumer, I was so impressed that she also makes her services very affordable. She not only delivered on all her promises, she exceeded what I even expected!

I am a highly organized person who can tend to require consistent communication from vendors to confirm everyone is always on the same page. She was easy to contact, always quick to reply, and patient and friendly throughout! I can honestly say, our room and tables would have not been as memorable without her services. I would work with Sue again in a heartbeat! If you are looking for something special and memorable, I HIGHLY recommend working with Sue. She made our wedding this past weekend absolutely gorgeous!
    Amanda Married on 03/22/2014
    The vendor, Sue Young, was a very helpful, responsive, and very well priced vendor to work with. My fiance and I used her services for our Save the Date Magnets to let our family and friends know of our upcoming wedding March 2014. She was very helpful and flexible to help meet with us after meeting her at a Bridal Expo in Ontario, CA. She took the time to get in touch with us about what we wanted on the Magnets. Sent us samples of the work she was working with based off what we told her we wanted for the Magnets. And was willing to meet us halfway, transportation wise, for delivering the magnets to save on the cost of shipping them to us. Reasonable prices, and a very generous woman.
    Amie Married on 03/21/2014
    Oh my gosh, where do I start?!

I found Sue, by chance. Or maybe she found me. I was dying to have these center pieces for my wedding, but the only place I found that had them was charging an astronomical amount. A week later I got a postcard from 'In Your Favor'. Those exact center pieces were on the postcard! What are the odds?! I immediately sent her an email asking about renting those. She quickly responded. She was eager to meet with me & discuss my big day. We met a few days later & the ball was rolling. What started out as just centerpiece rentals, quickly turned into so much more.

I had one little idea for a theme for my wedding & she turned it into something far more than I could ever imagine. She made our wedding day something we will never forget. She made our invitations, favor cards, themed decorations, posters, & our awesome card box. And of course those gorgeous crystal center pieces.

She also attended a couple appointments at the venue with me, to help give me input. She planned my rehearsal dinner (at the last minute, thanks to me) & coordinated the 'day of' for me. On my wedding day, she constantly checked on me, seeing if I needed anything, etc. after the ceremony, she brought my husband & I drinks, and stayed near by the rest of the night. I can't say the same for the venues coordinator, she left a lot to be desired, but that's another review!!

I absolutely adore Sue! She was the easiest person I worked with during the planning, and I don't care if it sounds cliche, I honestly feel that I've gained a great friend. She is so kind, and genuinely wants to give you want you want. She did everything she could to do the things I asked for. Even at the last minute!

You really can't go wrong with 'hiring' her. She's amazingly good at what she does!
    Kelsey Married on 11/03/2013
    I loved the product that I received from Sue with In your favor. Sue designed invitations for me and they were exactly as I had wanted! Sue was very responsive to my emails and was great to work with! After my wedding, I even won a contest that she was holding and she yet again knocked it out of the park with something creative and cute! If you want something personalized, creative and delivered with excellent service-- then I highly suggest working with Sue!
    Pamela Married on 11/01/2013
    It was delightful and refreshing working with "In Your Favor". Sue Young was a God send. My wedding was on 11/1/13. I needed invitations and favors. Sue made it a wonderful Bridal experience. She was so helpful and made it very easy for me. I ordered invitations, response cards, maps to the venue, thank you cards, personalized napkins and wedding favors with her. Sue had great ideas for my wedding and was extremely helpful and great to work with. Sue is very professional, efficient and had great prices. I couldn't have done it without her. I highly recommend "In Your Favor" for your Bridal needs. 5 stars just doesn't seem to be enough. :)
    Kenna Married on 10/13/2013
    It was a pleasure working with in your favor! I ordered save the dates and they are absolutely perfect! I couldn't be happier, I get comments all the time on how well done they are!!
  • Ausjia
    Ausjia Married on 08/24/2013
    I can not say enough positive things about Sue. She worked with me from start to finish, she even let me help with designing my wedding invitations. Sue loves what she does and extremely passionate about making sure she is giving you EXACTLY what you are looking for. Her prices are very competitive and she is willing to work with you. :)
    Danielle Married on 10/20/2012
    In Your Favor is a WONDERFUL business to invest in when planning your wedding. They are flexible, supportive, and kind- which is much appreciated during stressful wedding planning. I was very please with EVERYTHING they provided me with!
    Joyce Married on 09/29/2012
    Detailed, patient, creative, calming, resourceful, genuine - your slightest thought becomes reality - this is who Sue Young is! I didn't want a "wedding planner." My daughter found Sue to do favors. What beautiful favors, more perfect than we imagined! Once I saw her talent we began to talk about the wedding - trying to do it ourselves many things went wrong - including not having a cake one week before the wedding. Sue connected us with a "cake lady." To this day we receive compliments. Beyond that, Sue created the most gorgeous desert table - we had relatives from out of town bring middle eastern deserts - a surprise to us. I was nutty trying to figure out how to use the deserts. Sue, calm and reassuring, said don't you worry I will take care of it. She went on her own, with her own platters and stands to the reception hall early (after she had checked in with us at the church to assure everything was perfect there) she arranged the most gorgeous desert table anyone could imagine. That is one example - she was with us from the time we talked about the favors until after the wedding - telling me not to worry as she PACKED UP EVERYTHING from the hall. Sue is a beautiful spirit, soft spoken and efficient. Before the wedding day, on her own she coordinated the harpist, the DJ, the reception venue - this without me asking, I wasn't even thinking about "double checking" with the people we hired - she did. Sue is a self-motivated erfectionist! At the reception as "things" were happening before I could resolve an issue - Sue had already done so. My daughter's wedding could have been her own daughters. She cared. People say "we are blessed." Honestly, we were blessed Sue Young came into our lives when she did. I truly believe there is no one who could match her genuine abilities to orchestrate a perfect affair with grace and confidence. I can still hear her soft voice saying, don't you worry about it - I will take care of it!
    Megan Married on 09/26/2010
    The service we received from "In Your Favor" was wonderful! For our September 2010 wedding we ordered marmalade jam jars with labels for our wedding favors. "In Your Favor" was attentive to every detail and spent a great deal of time making sure each little jar looked perfect. The favors were a great addition to our wedding and our guests loved them as a practical and useful take-home favor. I highly recommend "In Your Favor" for finding unique and personal additions to your wedding. I would give 10 stars if I could!
  • User2525450 2+ years ago
    The rep was very professional. We did all of our business through email. She was very responsiveness and patient, especially since I kept making a lot of changes.