In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Brandy D. Married on 06/06/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Heather and her team were absolutely amazing! Everyone hair and makeup was flawless. She even stepped in and took beautiful pictures of me before the ceremony. They were professional and courtesy and I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Thank you!
    Steph Married on 11/11/2020

The Dream Team!!!! Can’t go wrong!!!! Book now!!!

Heather and Cadey are an amazing duo. You cannot go wrong. My friend who was the bride is beautiful already but they emphasized all the right features. Natural looking. They are true artists. They are warm and very calming. They have a good energy. I loved what they did with my makeup and hair. They realized I wasn’t used to makeup and lashes and they just gave me enough so I still felt myself and could be comfortable. I would book them again if I had a special event to attend. Thanks guys!!!
    Kisha A. Married on 09/05/2020

Nothing But Amazing

Heather & Cadey was nothing but amazing my make-up & hair was jaw dropping to say the least. I absolutely loved my time with them like I have known them forever.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra M. Married on 05/09/2020

Above & Beyond

Covid bride here! Heather was very accommodating when we had to switch our date. The day of the wedding it was myself and 4 bridesmaids. We all looked STUNNING. Our glam was flawless and we got so many compliments. I’m very picky when it comes to my glam (jersey girl), so I truly believe Heather & Cadey were the best I could have had. They were both very professional and didn’t stop working until everyone was happy.
    Leshia K. Married on 05/09/2020

Professional and Skilled!

My experience with this team was simply phenomenal! Very timely duo that went over and beyond to make my day special. Not only is the work excellent, I throughly enjoyed the experience of getting my makeup and hair done. Very pleasant, and I can’t wait to use their services again during a return trip! I also want to add their communication leading up to your event is stellar. I would absolutely recommend their services.
    Jessica R. Married on 05/02/2020

Destination Wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica

Heather did my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids and the moms makeup. Everyone loved it. Cadey did my bridal hair and my entire look was perfect!
    Suzanne Married on 02/20/2020

Highly recommend In your face beauty bar!

Heather and Cadey are artists! They did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup, I couldn't be happier with their work and how beautiful the makeup looked in pictures! HIGHLY recommend them!

In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Suzy, but I think your wedding date was captured incorrectly. It's saying 2020 when it should be 2019.
  • Tessa
    Tessa C. Married on 12/27/2019

Hair and make up

I could not have been happier with my experience with Heather and her team!! I traveled from the U.S. for my destination elopement and was so worried about finding someone to do my hair and make up, but was instantly comforted by my first interaction with Heather! She was so responsive during the inquiry process and was so flexible!
    Once my big day came, Heather and her team made me feel like their only priority, listened to my ideas, were so professional, and completely exceeded my expectations. I was looking for natural, but soft glam look, and that is exactly what I got!
    They also used great products!! My make up looked fresh hours later, even through crying and sweating! And my hair remained in place, without being uncomfortable!
    I cannot praise them enough!
    Allison R. Married on 12/14/2019

Amazingly talented!!!

I cannot recommend Heather and her team enough!! I had Heather for my makeup and Cadey for my hair, and I cannot believe how amazingly talented these women are. I was probably one of those nightmare brides, because I had absolutely no idea what I wanted for either my hair or makeup, and left it totally up to Heather and Cadey's hands. They provided me with a style that was absolutely perfect and I never would have thought to ask for on my own. I was floored with how good I looked and I got so many compliments all night long. Their talent is inspired!! I truly enjoyed having them be such a large part of my wedding day, and I'm glad I had them on my team. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Jamaica without hesitation.
  • Syddy
    Syddy Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing, Awesome, Perfect, Incredible, Reliable

I had the opportunity to work with Heather and her team for my wedding on November 9th 2019. I was somewhat worried about booking online and not having any trial. However Heather made the process so easy and was reliable in responding to my many emails. I was so impressed when they showed up on time and was ready to work. The level of professionalism that they demonstrated was amazing. I was so elated with my look, my hair and makeup was perfect. I fully recommend using In your Face Beauty Bar for your special day. Not sure what look you want trust me don't worry they will hook you up. You won't be disappointed.
  • Dionna
    Dionna W. Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing!!!

I booked In Your Face Beauty Bar for my hair and makeup after reading several reviews and comparing them to other vendors. Heather was very responsive from the moment I contacted her and was always very friendly.

I nervous about using her team for my hair because it's short and I'd only seen pictures and reviews for longer styles but Heather assured me someone on her team would take care of me. Closer to my wedding date I was informed that a makeup artist other than Heather would be doing my makeup, again I was super nervous, but that quickly turned around once her team arrived.

Brenton the hairstylist and Arial the makeup artist arrived on time and with tons of equipment. They literally set the room up like a salon/studio! Each of them were super friendly and calming. Brenton knew exactly how I wanted my hairstyled and he went to work! Arial asked me what look I was going for, I explained as best as I could and she went to work!

Saying I was TRULY outdone by the end result is an understatement. It's obvious they take pride in their work based on the time spent on me, the touch-ups they did in between, etc. They made me feel absolutely beautiful! As if I were the only bride in the world. I received tons of compliments on my wedding day, not only from my guests but from random people on the resort. My husband even teared up and told me how gorgeous I was during our ceremony.

I highly recommend Heather and her team for your hair and makeup needs. I wish I could have my day all over again just to experience their work!
  • kamel
    Kamel Married on 07/20/2019

Kamel July 20th 2019

Heather i was blown away. Time is very important to me and when i got to tnh and saw that Brenton was there before me, immediately i was impressed even if he did a bad job the level of professionalism would have outweighed it all. Brenton gave me exactly what i was expecting 10 out of 10 my husband was very pleased. Now my make-up i have only one question. Can i get Danelle to keep at my house ? My husband said that i should go to bed in my makeup 🙈. I was worried about the heat and sweating, losing my lipstick and all to my amazement i was in tact all day all my photos look great even the ones that i wasn't prepared for. I had a great wedding and i believe the early morning experience with the inyourface team lifted my spirit and gave me a great start to my day. I thank God. Bless you Heather and all the best to you and the team 👍
  • Krissy
    Krissy Married on 07/02/2019

Best Makeup Artist in Jamaica

I can’t believe we were there just last year! Feels like yesterday. My brother sent me this pic last week and it reminded me how awesome of a job Ariel did on my makeup! It had to be about 100 degrees outside this day and my makeup was perfect and intact! This was after the ceremony and after tearing a bit! Heather, Ariel, and the team are so talented that’s why I send ALL the brides I know her way! My makeup was so perfect and natural I didn’t want to wash my face when it all ended! 🤣
    Adrienne Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Experience!

Heather was amazing! She was super responsive and helped ease my anxiety of finding a MUA for our destination wedding. She was patient and thoughtful with the makeup application and made my bridal party look fabulous for the big day!
    Terri F. Married on 06/08/2019

My experience with Heather and Cady “Inyoufacebeautybar” was Impressive. They worked their majic in so little time due to unfortunate circumstances.

Heather an Cady were miracle workers! In spite of unfortunate circumstances on my big day, they were able to deliver A1 service and keep me calm in the mist. My party as well as I were pleased overall with their professionalism and service. I was very pleased and would definitely recommend anyone seeking to be glammed to “Inyourfacebeautybar”
  • Vannesa
    Vannesa C. Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Service

I was absolutely pleased with my makeup for my wedding. Ariel did a splendid job to make me feel comfortable as I am not someone who normally wears makeup. It felt natural and last all day. She was punctual, warm, and patient. My bridal party was beautifully done. We received a lot of compliments. I would recommend In Your Face Beauty Bar to anyone and everyone. Thanks, Ariel, for making my day a bit more beautiful.

I love the process from booking to end.
    Vannesa
    Tracey Married on 05/07/2019

Best MUA in Jamaica

Heather did an amazing job and she was very professional. I was hesitant about hiring a MUA, but it was money well spent. She did just what I asked for. I wanted to be glammed out. I highly recommend her!
    Erin Married on 04/07/2019

Totally stress free!

I contacted heather about doing make up for myself, the mothers and the bridesmaids for my destination wedding. I was a little nervous because I would not get a chance to meet her or have a bridal trial before the big day. She was quick to respond to every email and very professional and thorough. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and was quick to set up and get started. We ran on a tight schedule and she did an amazing job. My mom, bridesmaids and myself were so happy with the finished product! I would definitely recommend Heather.
    Tricia Married on 03/23/2019

Flawless!!!

Heather and her team did a fantastic job on myself & my mom for my wedding. She executed exactly what i wanted and even more. Her hairstylist did an amazing job on giving me a look i wanted and making sure it stays all day which it did! I got so many compliments on my makeup even at the end of the night after all the sweating and partying, our MC asked about my makeup at the end of the night because he said it still looked flawless like i had just gotten it done 5minutes ago but it was actually done from 11am and lasted straight until 11pm!!! 😊😊 would highly recommend!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 02/09/2019

Would 100% recommend

Heather and her team are the best of the best. They see the beauty in everyone and bring it out through their hair and makeup. They were by-far the easiest and best decision for my wedding services. Heather using modern techniques and beautiful products, she stays up to date with recent trends while remaining classic. They are also a lot of fun!
  • Miranda
    Miranda L. Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful photos for a lifetime!

Heather & her team arrived right on time at our Airbnb in Negril on the wedding day after traveling half way across the island. We had to adjust the schedule a few times in order to coordinate with the resort. They were able to accommodate no problem. They advised me to wear my hair in a different style (other than I had planned) after seeing my dress. I trusted them and it turned out fantastic. My make up was flawless (airbrush). Our photos are stunning. I looked like a princess and my handsome groom like a prince. We have beautiful photos for a lifetime. I'm so glad I hired Heather & her team instead of using the resort spa services. It made all the difference!
  • Catie
    Catie Married on 02/03/2019

Made me look amazing on my perfect day!

I needed hair and makeup done for my wedding day and they were amazing. They came to my hotel and set up lights and a beauty salon in my room. Brenton was my stylist and is amazing with hair styles and ideas! Ariel was my makeup artist and was fantastic to work with.
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 01/11/2019

I loved every moment of my experience with IYFBB

In your face beauty bar was fantastic! I loved my make up by heather! I do not wear makeup everyday so I was glad I did a trial to feel more comfortable on the day of the wedding. Heather and I talked over what we wanted to change for the big day. All of her makeup brushes smelled amazing from her citrus cleaner. The day of the wedding we had some issues with our resort letting Heather and Casey in. We ended up starting our hair and makeup late but the ladies hustled and made it happen, all with a positive attitude that helped keep me calm! I can’t thank them enough for that! Cadey did my hair which I loved so much and it made it until after the ceremony. I ended up taking it out because it was extremely windy the day of the wedding. It looked great down as well and gave some photos a more beachy vibe. I would recommend to look over In your face beauty bar instagram page, there are many more photos of different looks on this page. All of which are phenomenal. You won’t go wrong choosing them!
    Kyle M. Married on 12/20/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!

Heather and her team were beyond amazing to work with! From the very beginning, she was informative, responsive and most of all kind. I added services along the way without issue and Heather took care of it all! They remained incredibly professional when there was a hiccup with the resort on the wedding day. All the girls’ hair and make up stayed flawless the entire night. I could not have asked for a better team and experience!!!
    Christina Married on 11/14/2018

Choose IYFBB for hair & makeup!

I had reached out to Heather when looking for who I wanted for hair & makeup. I had checked out her Facebook & Instagram and was really impressed with their work. I know, as a destination bride, it can be scary hiring people from another country who have never done your hair & makeup before. They have no idea of anything about you. But once they arrived to my room on my wedding day, I just knew they'd make me feel like the glam bride I wanted to look like. Cadey did my hair, she did a great job and took what I wanted and did it. Heather did my makeup and I loved it! They took their time and assured my hair & makeup looked the best it could. I did choose airbrush for makeup, and while my wedding day was the hottest day on my vacation and the only day I was sweating, my makeup help up real nicely to my surprise! You will not be disappointed hiring them for hair & makeup!