In Tune Productions Reviews

In Tune Productions  4
  • Peter

Peter Ruffini · Married on 08/20/2019

Great Experience

Joe was very easy to work with and was proactive in getting the information he needed to ensure we got what we wanted.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Donna Jewett · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent service!

Played tunes we requested, helped to keep things flowing! The DJ made the party perfect! Thanks!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    In Tune Productions  5
    In Tune Productions  6
    In Tune Productions  7
    In Tune Productions  8

In Tune Productions 's reply:

Thank you Donna - it was a pleasure to help make Dave's birthday a success. We were happy to be a part of his birthday celebration
  • Shana

Shana Lundell, Realtor/coldwell Banker · Married on 10/14/2018

DJ fun factor!

In Tune Productions helped make my Realtor client appreciation party sooo much fun for all. This was a family friendly event where they truly made everyone enjoy with bingo/prizes, limbo, door prize giveaways , great music, and of course TONS of Dancing! Awesome!

Sent on 10/20/2018

In Tune Productions 's reply:

Thank you Shana....It was a great time we look forward to the next customer appreciate event with you

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Joe did a wonderful job providing DJ services for our wedding. He helped us select the ones we wanted to hear and threw in a few surprises on our wedding day! Joe helped the whole event move smoothly! Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2018

In Tune Productions 's reply:

Thank you, I am glad you had a great time.
    Joe

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Joe is a fantastic DJ, we highly recommend him. He was responsive and tailored the day to exactly what we wanted. He even cut the first dances down because we were nervous about dancing in front of everyone; he did it so smoothly that no one noticed that we didn't stay up the whole time. Everything went perfectly and he got people to dance that we would never have expected to see on the dance floor. Joe will make sure your wedding is perfect!

If you're on the fence about up-lighting I recommend doing it. We weren't going to include up-lighting but our venue said we should and I'm so happy they did. It really added something special to the space and I think it helped get people on the dance floor by making it more inviting.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Thank you. I am glad I could help your day be memorable. Best Wishes
    Joe

MIchel · Married on 08/04/2018

Joe was friendly, cooperative, and very responsive to our needs.
    He even suggested songs for the different events (i.e. removal of garter; bouquet toss; etc.) At the reception, as we made some last minute changes, he had no issues going with the revised flow. Our guests also told me they liked his choice of music.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Joe and Linda at In tune productions were excellent to deal with. They responded to my request quickly, they were super friendly and the pricing was fair. Joe was in contact with me regarding our music selection and even added many selections last minute upon my request. The day of the event he was there and ready before we arrived to decorate. He played great music, including all of our spontaneous requests. Will refer him to friends and use In tune productions again!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Joe was great! He had all of the songs I had asked for and played music to get the crowd dancing.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome dj, loved all the music!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Q

Quincey · Married on 09/09/2017

the whole day was amazing! Joe was was amazing! Everyone at our wedding absolutly loved the music! i defenitly recomend in tune productions for any and all events!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

InTune production was perfect! They were professional, accommodating and fun! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Coreana · Married on 07/01/2017

Joe, was great and when I needed to change my venue he was extremely flexible. He made my parents 50th wedding party very special.

Sent on 09/05/2017

amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Our dj was fantastic highly recommend.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Rick · Married on 09/24/2016

Joe was awesome. We didn't want a traditional wedding. So we made suggestions and he went with it. Joe was so flexible as we changed our venue 3 times in 3 weeks, even notifying him the night before. Joe was so calm and went with the flow.
    Joe made our wedding an extremely awesome event. Thanks again Joe...

Sent on 09/27/2016

Haley · Married on 09/03/2016

Joe is a great DJ who communicates with you very easily during the planning process. It was hard for us because we lived 1200 miles away from the area and he was happy to accommodate that. He kept everyone dancing! I recommend him!

Sent on 09/27/2016

David · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Joe for our wedding after he did an amazing job at my brother's wedding a few years earlier. Our wedding was at the Casino Wharf in Falmouth and Joe was already familiar with the Venue. We had the ceremony on the beach and Joe was able to get a speaker out there for the music. We were not 100% sure on some of the songs we wanted, but Joe was very helpful in providing suggestions to help us get the best out of the ceremony and introductions. Joe absolutely rocked the reception playing exactly the music we wanted to hear and was exactly what we wanted and expected from a professional DJ. Great guy and great service, could not have asked for better.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Peter · event on 04/09/2016

I was very happy with Joe's DJ services at my wife's 60th birthday party. He asked for some songs that she liked well before the party which he used help make a very great mix. He really made the party fun and had a lot of people us dancing. He was great to deal with and a real professional. I would defiantly hire him again.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Jane · Married on 12/05/2015

Joe DJ'd our company Christmas party for us and did an awesome job as usual! We have used him for many years in a row. With almost 200 people attending this year, he kept everyone happy. He certainly knows how to play to the crowd!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Cheryl · Married on 10/24/2015

Great music selection, he played to the crowd and was very friendly. Now one of my family members are using him for a wedding in October of 2016

Sent on 05/11/2016

Carly · Married on 10/03/2015

Thank you so much. The music was great
    And everyone had a great time
    You were awesome

Sent on 10/13/2015

Maureen & Kevin · Married on 09/05/2015

Could not have asked for a better DJ. All day long the dance floor was full. Everyone had a great time
    Joe was very helpful with planning and coordinating the flow of the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend Joe yoi will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Kim · event on 06/14/2015

DJ Joe was a pleasure to work with for our corporate event. He is extremely professional and a great crowd pleaser! I will continue to show In Tune Productions for my DJ of choice!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Julie · event on 06/14/2015

Joe was energetic and maintained enthusiasm throughout the entire event. He has the unique ability to connect with all attendees whether they are 2 or 92 years old. He is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

My husband and I hired Joe for our wedding. He was recommended to us by the Corsair & Cross Rip (our wedding venue). We're so happy we went with him. Joe's an excellent DJ! Before our wedding we gave Joe a list of music that we wanted to hear on our special day. He did an awesome job of mixing up the music and keeping our guests on the dance floor. He also used our list to get an idea of what kind of music we like and added in some great songs. We were so thrilled with how everything turned out. We spent the entire reception on the dance floor and it was a blast!

Sent on 07/19/2015