In Tune Productions Reviews

30 | Monument Beach, MA

30 Reviews for In Tune Productions

30 In Tune Productions Reviews

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Joe did a wonderful job providing DJ services for our wedding. He helped us select the ones we wanted to hear and threw in a few surprises on our wedding day! Joe helped the whole event move smoothly! Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2018

In Tune Productions 's reply:

Thank you, I am glad you had a great time. Joe

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Joe is a fantastic DJ, we highly recommend him. He was responsive and tailored the day to exactly what we wanted. He even cut the first dances down because we were nervous about dancing in front of everyone; he did it so smoothly that no one noticed that we didn't stay up the whole time. Everything went perfectly and he got people to dance that we would never have expected to see on the dance floor. Joe will make sure your wedding is perfect!

If you're on the fence about up-lighting I recommend doing it. We weren't going to include up-lighting but our venue said we should and I'm so happy they did. It really added something special to the space and I think it helped get people on the dance floor by making it more inviting.

Sent on 09/27/2018

In Tune Productions 's reply:

Thank you. I am glad I could help your day be memorable. Best Wishes Joe

MIchel · Married on 08/04/2018

Joe was friendly, cooperative, and very responsive to our needs.
    He even suggested songs for the different events (i.e. removal of garter; bouquet toss; etc.) At the reception, as we made some last minute changes, he had no issues going with the revised flow. Our guests also told me they liked his choice of music.

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Joe and Linda at In tune productions were excellent to deal with. They responded to my request quickly, they were super friendly and the pricing was fair. Joe was in contact with me regarding our music selection and even added many selections last minute upon my request. The day of the event he was there and ready before we arrived to decorate. He played great music, including all of our spontaneous requests. Will refer him to friends and use In tune productions again!

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Joe was great! He had all of the songs I had asked for and played music to get the crowd dancing.

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome dj, loved all the music!!!

• Q

Quincey · Married on 09/09/2017

the whole day was amazing! Joe was was amazing! Everyone at our wedding absolutly loved the music! i defenitly recomend in tune productions for any and all events!

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

InTune production was perfect! They were professional, accommodating and fun! Thank you so much!

Coreana · Married on 07/01/2017

Joe, was great and when I needed to change my venue he was extremely flexible. He made my parents 50th wedding party very special.

amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Our dj was fantastic highly recommend.

Haley · Married on 09/03/2016

Joe is a great DJ who communicates with you very easily during the planning process. It was hard for us because we lived 1200 miles away from the area and he was happy to accommodate that. He kept everyone dancing! I recommend him!

David · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Joe for our wedding after he did an amazing job at my brother's wedding a few years earlier. Our wedding was at the Casino Wharf in Falmouth and Joe was already familiar with the Venue. We had the ceremony on the beach and Joe was able to get a speaker out there for the music. We were not 100% sure on some of the songs we wanted, but Joe was very helpful in providing suggestions to help us get the best out of the ceremony and introductions. Joe absolutely rocked the reception playing exactly the music we wanted to hear and was exactly what we wanted and expected from a professional DJ. Great guy and great service, could not have asked for better.

Jane · Married on 12/05/2015

Joe DJ'd our company Christmas party for us and did an awesome job as usual! We have used him for many years in a row. With almost 200 people attending this year, he kept everyone happy. He certainly knows how to play to the crowd!

Cheryl · Married on 10/24/2015

Great music selection, he played to the crowd and was very friendly. Now one of my family members are using him for a wedding in October of 2016

Carly · Married on 10/03/2015

Thank you so much. The music was great
    And everyone had a great time
    You were awesome

Maureen & Kevin · Married on 09/05/2015

Could not have asked for a better DJ. All day long the dance floor was full. Everyone had a great time
    Joe was very helpful with planning and coordinating the flow of the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend Joe yoi will not be disappointed!

My husband and I hired Joe for our wedding. He was recommended to us by the Corsair & Cross Rip (our wedding venue). We're so happy we went with him. Joe's an excellent DJ! Before our wedding we gave Joe a list of music that we wanted to hear on our special day. He did an awesome job of mixing up the music and keeping our guests on the dance floor. He also used our list to get an idea of what kind of music we like and added in some great songs. We were so thrilled with how everything turned out. We spent the entire reception on the dance floor and it was a blast!

Colleen · Married on 10/18/2014

We had Joe D.J. our wedding based on a glowing referral from a friend whose wedding he had previously done. I had a phone conversation with him and then multiple emails back and forth, all of which he provided quick response to. His prices are more than reasonable in comparison to others especially for the attention and quality he brings to the table. My wedding was a blast, Joe kept everyone dancing all the way from dinner to the last song and he gave me everything I requested to be played.

I highly recommend him for your event, and actually have already forwarded his name to 2 friends who are getting married in 2015!!!

Joe was great! He came out to the house and met with us. He is very easy to talk to and work with....very low key! He was able to play all the songs we requested and everyone commented on what a great DJ we had...he helped to make our day so special!

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Joe was AMAZING! He was so great at feeling out the crowd, we had a beach wedding that was very nontraditional and he was awesome with keeping every...single...person on the dance floor. He catered to every age group and didn't miss a single beat. We hope some day we can work with him again.
    Thank you Joe for making our wedding even better!
    HIGHLY recommended!

Melinda · Married on 07/20/2013

Joe, What can I say, Youe were fantastic! The sound quality and timing of each song, your attention to the ever changing schedule. Your experience and proffessionalism was exactly what we were looking for!

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2012

Joe was great! He handled ceremony music and the reception for us and took all of our requests seriously. We provided him with a list of must-have songs and songs not to play and he ran with it. He even met with us in our home leading up to the wedding to make things easier for us!

Stacey and John · Married on 08/25/2012

A friend recommended Joe Dupuis, and we were very grateful for it! Joe was extremely professional and courteous. He arrived early on the day of the wedding to set himself up, having driven from the Cape all the way to New Hampshire! He provided the music for each part of the event (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing). The music was great, exactly what we had previously discussed during planning phone calls and emails. Everyone loved the music at each stage of the evening, but the dancing music really got all of our guests on the dance floor! We were very pleased with Joe's work and would not hesitate to recommend as an excellent wedding DJ.

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2012

The BEST DJ ever!!! Very flexible and accomodating with playlists. Would definately hire him again he made our wedding fun for everyone!