In The Woods, LLC Reviews

In The Woods, LLC 4
In The Woods, LLC 5

Jessica Phillips · Married on 10/06/2019

Total Package

In The Woods is the most beautiful venue available for those wanting an outdoors/rustic, yet classy venue. The facilities are impeccably kept and you can tell the owner Catherine has put her heart and soul into delivering the most memorable experiences.

The venue has everything you could need for your special day and for the vendors not included in your package, they have lists of local suggestions.

Catherine literally thinks of everything and ensures that your day is the most magical experience it can be!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Breanna · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything was perfect

Everything was absolutely perfect. My coordinator Kym was amazing. I didn’t have to worry about anything. The only thing I regret was not having a videographer but that’s my fault. I definitely got the bang for my bucks. I love In the Woods everything was beautiful.

In The Woods, LLC 6
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Come True

My wedding day was a dream come true at In The Woods. I really enjoyed working with the entire staff. They were all very flexible and willing to do whatever to make it the most perfect day. I loved everything about the venue and the staff.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kaylee Brumfield · Married on 08/31/2019

Best day ever!

We got married at ITW on August 31 and it was nothing short of perfect. If anything went wrong, we didn’t know about it. Kym was FABULOUS- was there every step of the way & thought of things before I had to. The DJ, flowers, catering, bartenders, etc were all so great. I really don’t have one complaint except I wish it lasted longer. We HIGHLY recommend using ITW for your big day- you won’t regret it!

In The Woods, LLC 7
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2019

Dream Wedding in July

We could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! From the day we booked to the day of our wedding, everything was so organized! Catherine and Kym are an amazing team, & will leave no detail out! We had the best day, & Kym worked so hard to make the day go so smooth! We had the best experience with In the Woods & we highly recommend this venue for any event!! 😍

In The Woods, LLC 8
    In The Woods, LLC 13
    In The Woods, LLC 14
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Abby · Married on 05/26/2019

What a blessing to find this place!

You will do yourself a big favor if you just see this venue in person! The pictures really do not and cannot do it any justice. However beautiful it looks like in pictures--wait til you see it with your own eyes! What an absolute blessing it was for us to find this place. Not only was it beautiful and well maintained but Catherine and Kym made the whole process from start to finish painless and stress-free for all of us involved. Many have made the comment that I was the calmest bride they've ever met--I believe this to be in part because of how well taken care of our whole party was from the very beginning. If I had to do it all over again I would not hesitate to work with them once more. It was an absolute pleasure to be married here!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Blair

Blair Usry · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing venue

My husband and I were very impressed with In the Woods, LLC. Compared to some of the other venues we toured, it was a bit pricey, but it was totally worth every penny. Not only is the scenery gorgeous, but the staff is super helpful. Our coordinator, Kym, was there for us with any questions we had. She was AMAZING! The entire staff ensured that the whole day went smoothly, and we had nothing to worry about. We would not change a thing if we had to do it all over again. This was the first of many venues that we toured, and it was the one that we kept going back to. We just knew it was the one for us, and if you just go for a tour, you would see exactly what we mean. We definitely recommend choosing In the Woods, LLC to have your big day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

We had the "best wedding people had ever been to!"

I cannot say enough about this venue. It was the only venue we looked at. Once we were there we new it was the one. Everyone was extremely professional and our wedding coordinator (Kym Purvis) WAS INCREDIBLE!!! She totally rocked it! We were told by every guest that our wedding was the best they had ever been to and it's all due to the venue. I would recommend this to any couple looking for an all inclusive package in the breathtaking woodsy venue

In The Woods, LLC 15
    In The Woods, LLC 16
    In The Woods, LLC 17
    In The Woods, LLC 18
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Brianna · Married on 12/16/2018

Extraordinary, fairy tale dream come true

The venue was everything I have ever dreamt about. The staff, especially Kym, were amazing. You expect at least SOMETHING to go wrong, but it went just as planned.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Ally A · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Day Ever

Catherine and ITW were incredible. So accommodating. Jessica and Cole took such great care of my dad and me as it was freezing cold and rainy right before the ceremony.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Taylor · Married on 10/21/2018

Most beautiful place ever

As soon as we toured this venue we decided this was the place and looked no further!! All the staff is AMAZING and their recommended vendors were a perfect fit for what we had in mind!! Our day ran so smoothly and it was all because of In the Woods and their staff!!! So blessed to be able to have had our wedding day here! It was perfect!

In The Woods, LLC 19
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Grace Rutledge · Married on 08/30/2018

The best day of my life!

This venue has everything you could ask for and more. From the beginning of planning to the very end of our special day, everything was perfect. Catherine was always quick to respond whenever I had questions, and Kathy was there to help calm my nerves when we had more people than expected. I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

In The Woods, LLC 20
    In The Woods, LLC 21
    In The Woods, LLC 22
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Kathie. She was so helpful and made sure we didn’t stress over anything. The venue overall was gorgeous and absolutely breathtaking. Kathie made sure wedding day was set up perfectly and would check on us every now and then as we got ready. I wouldn’t change a thing about our venue or how the day went. Everything went smooth and just the way we wanted it.

In The Woods, LLC 23
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2018

IN LOVE WITH THIS VENUE! From the first time you drive up through the stunning gates and drive around this wonderfully designed venue, our hearts were sold immediately! Catherine and her wedding coordinate, Kathie took the upmost care of my husband and I leading up to our big day and even helped up find our wedding day photographer/videographer (Shout out to Marc + Anna Photo and Film) and our caterer (Dru Girls, LLC). We were blown away by every single detail that they had thought of and couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. If you are even thinking about choosing them, GO VISIT the venue for yourself and fall in love, because there isn't anything quite like it.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding at In The Woods was everything I dreamt it would be and more. I would do it all over again and wouldn’t change a thing! Catherine the owner is very sweet and her event coordinator Kathie was wonderful to work with. When we took our tour there before deciding on a venue, Kathie painted the day for me so I could see myself getting married there. She completely sold me on it and working with her was such a pleasure. She truly is wonderful! She takes care of pretty much everything for you to ensure you don’t have to worry about anything on your big day. Book your wedding here, I can assure you, you won’t be sorry!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Alli · Married on 03/31/2018

Everything about our wedding day was flawless. From planning on day one to the actual day of the coordinator, Kathie, left us feeling excited, confident, and at ease with the entire process. In The Woods is a venue I would recommend over and over again, as would our guests, as they all raved about how beautiful the venue is and how wonderful the night was! We could not be more pleased with all the staff throughout this entire year of planning. Thank you for making all of our dreams come true!!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

We absolutely could not say enough good things about In The Woods. Catherine and Kathie were absolutely amazing to work with and the venue was so incredible. Our family and friends kept telling us that this was the best location to have a wedding and how beautiful it was. I could not express enough how amazing Kathie is. She is so sweet and really helped us through the whole process. She took a lot of the stress off our shoulders and helped us pull all of our ideas together to give us the wedding of our dreams. It was helpful that In the Woods offered an inclusive package that took the stress of finding vendors off our shoulders by providing us with a DJ, florist, and linking us up with a caterer. We highly recommend In the Woods to anyone looking to have an outdoor rustic wedding. It was everything we could of dreamed of and more and Kathie really worked with us to make it personable to us as a couple. On the car ride after our reception we were so excited to be married but sad to be leaving this incredible place and how much we would miss the staff.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/17/2018

This is absolutely the best venue!! My wedding was amazing and everything I could have ever hoped for! Kathie and Catherine are amazing and seriously made the whole thing stress free! The venue is so beautiful and peaceful!

In The Woods, LLC 24
    In The Woods, LLC 25
    Sent on 04/12/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely loved our venue! I would highly recommend In the Woods. The scenery is stunning. Kathie and Catherine are so helpful with ideas and making your own ideas come to life. They were very flexible when the weather became very cold and rainy and made sure all my guests and bridal party were comfortable. Kathie kept all the groomsmen in line and was very helpful in getting my mom around, she uses a cane to get around.

In The Woods, LLC 26
    In The Woods, LLC 33
    In The Woods, LLC 34
    Sent on 12/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue is absolutely amazing. It fit perfectly with my rustic theme. Kathy was amazing and so helpful in the planning process. Everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Hannah Joy · Married on 09/24/2017

Absolutely beautiful vendue with an amazing staff! You couldn't ask for anything better with these amazing people.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ali · Married on 09/02/2017

Beautiful venue with even better service! Ms. Kathie is awesome! She always answered phone calls and met with us to go over every detail. She took care of everything on the wedding day which made my special day stress-free! At In the Woods you feel like you are in your own world. I loved how big and spread out the venue was. The bridal cottage and guys pool and pool house are on the complete opposite ends of the venue. The chapel is beautiful while you get to get married outside with the lake in the background, the church pews makes it feel more traditional. Every time we went to visit they were always working on updating something. They include great vendors with the package and Timbo's catering was amazing!!! In the Woods has everything you could ever think of and is the perfect venue for your perfect day!

In The Woods, LLC 35
    In The Woods, LLC 36
    In The Woods, LLC 37
    Sent on 10/22/2017

Brandy · Married on 08/26/2017

In the Woods is an absolutely beautiful venue! We had a wonderful experience. Ms. Kathie was fantastic! The package including decorations, flowers and music was a tremendous help to us, especially in light of being in the midst of the Alfred Angelo fiasco and having to replace 5 of my 8 bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Brandy · Married on 08/26/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful. We had a wonderful time the day of our wedding! Ms. Kathie was fantastic! Everything was perfect the day of our wedding. Decorations, music and flowers were amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/01/2017

Great experience from beginning to end! Katherine was awesome. She made everything so easy. My 6 year old niece even told that she wanted to have her wedding here when she grows up. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/28/2017