33 Reviews for In the Pink Ink Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
30 In the Pink Ink Events Reviews

When it came to our recent nuptials --outside of the decision to marry one another, of course-- hiring Holly from In The Pink Ink Events was one of the best decisions we made. My partner and I are busy individuals with full-time jobs and additional commitments, so we didn’t have much time to plan a detailed event that would mean so many different things to us and so many folks involved.

Luckily, Holly helped us navigate the process, weighed in on tricky conversations, helped us stay on track and on budget, and made what could have been a really stressful and complex planning process more manageable and enjoyable. She advocated for us when we didn't know if we should speak up or what was appropriate to say, and reassured us as we made decisions. While planning, we also hoped to buy a car. Holly worked with us to ensure that our travel challenges were resolved—between carpooling, meeting us at T stops, and dropping us off at commuter rails, she was beyond flexible and we could not have gotten everything done without her.

After the wedding, guests remarked how meaningful, full of love, joy, and fun our ceremony and reception were-and so much of that was all because of Holly's timing and how she helped us structure the day. We had several guests remark that the entire day felt seamless.

Beyond the technical and organizational support she provided, Holly and her team are simply kind and lovely people to work with. Not only does she hustle like a woman on a mission (it's like she's in 3 places at once), but meetings with her felt more like meetings with a friend who truly cares about you and your partner. We had such a good relationship with her, she’s now planning my sister’s wedding!

If you're looking for a planner or coordinator who genuinely cares about the couple, the vision they have for the day and the feeling they want to leave their guests with, Holly is the person to help bring that vision to fruition. Holly is the best!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cara, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Holly was highly recommended to us by a fellow nurse I work with. I first thought I was able to plan our wedding by myself-as we were going to have a long engagement. However life got a little crazy as I decided to go back to school while still working- so I decided to reach out to Holly. From the get go- Holly was easy to talk to and has a great energy. Holly was the best investment we made. She went to all of our appointments together; suit appointments, hair appointments as well as meetings with our venue. Throughout our wedding planning process-Holly was available via text and emails. Holly was flexible and creative with our budget and has contacts to help you get better deals. The last week before our wedding was as stress-free as possible Holly managed to bring all of our decor to our venue, contact all of our vendors, planned our day of timeline, as well as ordering our wedding favors (designed and assembled our honey jars). Holly and her staff was also there to help set everything up as well as clean up when our wedding ended at 11pm. My bridesmaids and family got along with Holly right away; Holly ensured they had the free time to enjoy our wedding.

Just an FYI- my husband is a pretty low key guy and pretty tight with the budget and did not understand why I needed to hire a wedding planner in the beginning but as we moved along towards our big day-my husband could not thank Holly enough. Little details, follow ups and some glitches happened here and there, with surprising pop ups- it is helpful for you to have someone like Holly to smooth everything out without stressing yourself out. We would highly recommend Holly!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Holly made everything so much easier! She was very prompt and always on top of things. My wife and I had absolutely nothing to worry about on our wedding day. In fact it felt like we were guests at our own wedding! Holly made sure the day was a huge success and that everyone had the time of their lives!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a wedding/event planner, look no further, and if you are thinking of doing it on your own, DON'T! Holly was a godsend, and we would not have had such an amazing wedding if it were not for her. She is so talented, detail oriented, organized, and has amazing taste! She listened to exactly what both my husband and I wanted and exceeded both of our expectations. Steve wanted a classy, stand alone wedding venue and Holly said she had the perfect location. She wasn't kidding, it blew us both away. We were literally left speechless when we walked in the doors!
There are so many details that go into planning a wedding, more than I could have handled on my own. But Holly worked on every detail and made sure it was perfect. She took details from the invitations we picked out and incorporated the details of it into other parts of our reception and tablescape, so that everything was purposefully decorated. She is so thoughtful about tying everything together. One of my favorite things she did was have a small picture of my grandmother who passed away, framed and added to my bridal bouquet, so she could be close to me on my big day. It meant so much that she thought of doing that detail to both me and my family.
She has been in the business so long that she has amazing contacts too! Through her I was able to find a fantastic photographer, her pictures are pure art, wonderfully talented hair and makeup artist, and beautiful wedding florist.
Our friends and family keep calling both Steve and I to tell us what what an amazing wedding it was, and that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We both owe that all to Holly, this day turned out perfect because of her!

Profile Picture Audra, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Going with Holly for our corporate event was a no brainer! I was coming off of maternity leave and the thought of handling all of these details rattled me. She was so attentive to our vision and brought our whole even to life with the little details that - frankly, I probably wouldn't have done myself! Her enthusiasm is infectious! We would recommend her - definitely.

Profile Picture becky, 11/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

In the PINK Ink Events was the best experience and 100% was the reason my husband and I had THE BEST day of our lives. Holly was perfect, she was organized, attentive to detail, and most of all, just a joy to be around. She made the whole experience so easy, fun, and enjoyable! We would highly suggest Holly and her staff to anyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Holly was fantastic. She made it feel like we were her only clients and our wedding was all that mattered in the world. She brings an incredible level of energy, enthusiasm, and positivity to the planning process and my wife and I couldn't be happier for having chosen Holly to help plan our day. The wedding could not have been more perfect! 100% would recommend Holly and In the PINK Ink Events.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

my grad party was everything!!

Profile Picture Devin, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations

Holly and her team were AMAZING. She was incredibly creative and responsive. Holly was very flexibly with phone calls/texts/emails and meetings. The entire wedding went smoothly and any difficulty was handled immediately. I appreciated her knowledge of both customs/etiquette and alternatives to traditions. She was incredibly connected to the vendors and knew exactly where to go and who to see from caterers to nails and hair. She suggested ideas I hadn't thought of that turned out beautifully. It was really clear that she both loves her job and has been doing this for many years. Most of all, her communication style with me made me feel supported and calm throughout the process. There is no way I could have made it to the wedding as calm as I was without her by my side. I would recommend her 100%.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/18/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

We worked with Holly for two years planning our wedding and I seriously do not know what we would have done without her! She was very flexible, organized, super quick to respond, and truly caring to us. She made sure everything I wanted was somehow included in the day and my vision came through completely on the wedding day. She made all of my appointments and was able to work everything out even with my tricky work schedule. On the wedding day I did not feel one ounce of stress or worry, and was even ready for the limo 30 minutes early! I would recommend Holly to any bride or groom in a HEARTBEAT and will definitely miss working with her! We love you Holly!
-Amanda and Andrew

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a snow storm on our wedding day and it was perfect due to the hard work of Holly Fawcett and her team. I worked with Holly from the start of my wedding planning in January of 2014 and she was professional, amazing and just awesome every step of the way. She gave excellent advice and expertly planned the design and staging of my family home on the north shore where we hosted our wedding. I loved working with her.

Profile Picture Francis, 2/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly was absolutely incredible to work with. She knew the right questions to ask when we were planning our wedding. She thought of everything and prevented problems before they even started. Holly knows her stuff and we felt comfortable trusting her with the details (big and small) of such an important day.

Holly's attention to detail is fantastic. She consistently goes above and beyond, adding thoughtful and creative touches to everything she does. The In the Pink team worked to beautifully decorate our venue. They assembled lanterns, hung lights, and decorated tables. When we arrived, everything was ready for our guests and we didn't need to worry about anything. Holly managed vendors and made sure everyone was at the right place at the right time. Our wedding was consistently staffed.

Holly was also incredibly flexible. She supported our vision and ideas while asking us probing questions to make sure we hadn't overlooked any details.

On the wedding day itself, we were relaxed and calm because we could completely trust Holly and her team. Hiring her gave us the freedom to genuinely enjoy our day and it would not have been possible without her. I would recommend In the Pink Events eagerly, enthusiastically, and without reservation.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

In the Pink Ink Events was just a wonderful team to put our wedding together. Holly and her 'crew' were awesome. We used her full event planning service and from the start of the process - it was so easy, fun and relaxing to plan our wedding. I am one not to give up control - but when I was assured that I would not need to do everything myself I was not disappointed. Every last detail of our wedding was made better than I thought it would be.

Al and I are so happy we made the decision to hire Holly and her company.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly and the staff at In The Pink were all fantastic! Creative, accommodating & super friendly.They turned our wedding party into a magical wedding event that people can't stop talking about to this day:) Their advice & reassurance was priceless.We are forever grateful. Such a fairytale day, we still can't believe it!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Holly and her crew made sure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. Her commitment to us was so much more than we expected. She went above and beyond to help us with every aspect of planning. Before we hired In the Pink Ink Events, we weren't sure if a wedding planner was for us, but in the end, we realized it was the best decision we made. Holly gave us our dream wedding and was able to get us so much more for our money than we expected.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/29/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly was the best! She helped plan our wedding in Boston when we were 2500 miles away in Seattle! She always went the extra mile to make sure our wedding weekend was special. Many of our family and friends said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you to Holly and In the Pink Ink for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Profile Picture Karen , 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't have the words to express how truly grateful we are to Holly and her team for planning our perfect wedding. My husband and I are both in the medical field, and we were worried that our hectic schedules would prevent us from being able to have the wedding of our dreams. But then we met Holly, and she is like a magician - an endlessly loving, compassionate, care-free, FUN, friendly, and huggable magician! She always worked around our crazy schedules, coming to our home to meet with us during our rare moments when we were not working in the hospital, and always bringing cupcakes, flowers, and other treats to make us smile. We don't have a car, so she always drove us to all of our appointments - and she then would insist on treating us to coffee or dinner afterwards! Our family lives far away, but Holly served as our surrogate mother during this whole wedding-planning process, taking me wedding-dress-shopping and also taking Zach to buy his wedding outfit. My parents wanted to give us a wedding shower in DC, and Holly insisted on driving from Boston to DC to help plan the shower and drive all of our gifts back to Boston for us (at no extra cost!) - my family just couldn't believe how incredible Holly is, and everyone kept saying that she is just too good to be true! But Holly is the real deal - she is 100% genuine and loving, and she will give you 1000% effort and heart because she loves her job and also loves her clients. Over the past year, Holly grew to know our personalities SO incredibly well, not only as our wedding planner but also as our true friend - and as a direct result of this, she was able to create a wedding that represented both of our personalities perfectly. She made SO MANY details for our wedding by hand, and the ultimate result was the world's most PERFECT wedding, better than we could ever have dreamed. I feel like this paragraph just doesn't do justice to how wonderful Holly is as a wedding planner - all I can say is that she is truly talented at her job, but more importantly, she is a fabulous person and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly & her team were fantastic!! They made an otherwise stressful day in to easy and wonderful time for all of us. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Annette, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We "won" a full planning package from Holly in the annual Wish Upon a Wedding Online Charity Auction (sort of like eBay, but proceeds from donated services go to the charity). Meaning Holly actually worked for free for 16 months. Our wedding took place in RI, about 1 hour from In the Pink Ink Events, so unfortunately Holly didn't have any local contacts. My fiancé and I located a lot of the vendors and Holly and her team helped with setting up appointments. They also scheduled all follow-up appointments. She dealt beautifully with my small budget and obsessive need to find every possible venue and systematically weed them out. About half way into our planning, there were some breakdowns in communication. However, the last 3 months, Holly was very attentive, quick in getting back to us and a superstar about dealing with vendors (she also saved us $500 on our cake). She was positive, but firm about us getting things done (like music choices and the photography list), which is exactly what we needed. And the day of.. . well the day of, Holly and Team Pink – Diane, Tracy, Jennie & Matt were AMAZING, FABULOUS, and absolute ANGELS (again, not getting paid here). Holly was super organized, didn’t forget anything (unlike myself) and made my day worry free. We would NEVER have been able to have the wedding we did without her. She took a furniture free art gallery and transformed it into a beautiful and spacious-feeling (with 100 guests in a room designed for 85) reception. The layout she created was extraordinary and nothing I could have ever visualized or thought of on my own. She and her team flipped the room from ceremony to reception in less than an hour. No other planner, being one person, would have been able to pull this off. When my videographer didn’t show, she looked into it, when my bustle broke, she fixed it (twice) and when we ran out of toilet paper, she and her team took care of it. At the end of the night, she made sure everything was packed up and made it to my house and the museum director later told me she had never had the space left so clean. I was able to dance and enjoy my open bar without worrying about how I was going to clean-up or gather everything that needed to be taken home. Without Holly and Team Pink, our wedding reception would have been at a country club and been a very standard event. With Holly and her ideas and Team Pink, we were able to have a unique wedding that I don’t think anyone will forget. Oh, I almost forgot to mention Holly is a good-luck charm. It doesn’t rain during her events. April showers… not at my wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/12, 16 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly and her team were fantastic. They saved my sanity and handled all the small issues that come up around events. She found a fantastic seamstress for the bridesmaid dresses, when the vendor didn't deliver the chocolate favors - her team put new ones together, they set up the chapel seating, moved flowers from the chapel to the reception. And most important, the Marriott event manager was no where to be found on my wedding day so Holly stepped in and kept things on track. I was able to relax and enjoy my day without having to handle all the details.

Profile Picture Beverly, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Holly was great. She was extremely professional and yet she was warm and friendly too. She fixed things when they went a bit wrong and seemed to do things as thought you saw the results without really seeing her. Her daughter was the babysitter and you did not even see the children because they were happy and busy doing things that they liked. I checked on them a couple of times and they were all having a great time! What a gem she was! Overall I would definitely recommend her to any future bride and her family. I live overseas and needed to leave so much to her as it was just not possible to do it myself. I also was not from the area and did not know any vendors that would be good to work with. The church and the reception was absolutely beautiful. Almost as beautiful and perfect as my daughter! Thank you Holly and m your business grow and prosper as I hope you and your daughter do. Thank you again and again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tina, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring In the Pink Ink for day-of coordination was probably the best decision we made in the months before the wedding. Holly and her staff made sure both that everything was perfect on the day of the wedding, and that the last few months of planning went smoothly as well. Holly stayed in regular touch to make sure I had all the help I needed and stayed organized with all of the arrangements.

She advocated for us with vendors on multiple occasions, and when the florist delivered the wrong flowers (to the wrong church!) on the day of the wedding, Holly took care of it so quickly that we hardly even noticed. She even found a car seat for one of our out-of-town guests the same evening that they realized they needed one. She has a wonderful way with people, and was much more than a day-of coordinator. Her service was an incredible value, and was truly indispensable. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User1130461, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly is a true gem. I felt very lucky to have her as my wedding planner - I don't think anyone else could have done the job that she did. I was an out of state bride, with a limited budget, and very high expectations and Holly knocked it out of the park on all counts. She is responsive, proactive, responsible and thoughtful and you will never feel like you are competing for your wedding planner's attention.

Profile Picture Trina, 9/26/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Holly made me feel like an old friend rather than a client right off the bat. She has such a positive attitude and inspires so much confidence. Clearly, she is a consumate professional and has tons of experience and is willing and able to guide every bride through any potential pitfalls. Two particular things that stuck with me were 1. the night before my wedding she discovered that my popcorn departure treats were stale so she and her tema re-did ALL of the guest bags with gourmet popcorn. She saved me a ton of embarassment! 2. When my husband and I got the our Boston hotel after our weddding, our bags had been delivered to our room and a bottle of champagne with some of our leftover wedding cupcakes and flowers were beautifully arranged for us. I could go on and on but these were things that even my husband noticed and appreciated. In the Pink gets an A+ in my book!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/28/10, 2 Reviews