159 Reviews for In the Mood DJ Productions

Liability Insurance (8)
154 In the Mood DJ Productions Reviews

I can’t begin to say how much we loved our MC Charlie who sang while we ate . He kept our celebration moving nicely and we enjoyed every minute. Our photograph Dan wasn’t pushy and was always there when we need him. He went around Independently and I saw him get some great shots. Charlie and Dan worked great together. In the middle of our event I saw a lap top next to the DJ stand with some of the pictures already taken and loved them . I will Definitely will use them if I ever have another event . Can’t wait to get my disc and share them with all.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booked our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer through them for our wedding. Excellent value and service, 10/10 would recommend.

Profile Picture Abraham, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

The music was mixed perfectly. The mc was on point. Everyone danced all night.

Profile Picture Carry, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used In The Mood DJ 10 years ago for our daughter‘s sweet 16 party and they did such an impressive job that we told them when we get married we will be calling you again and we did!
As always they did an amazing job thank you to all
of the staff at In The Mood DJ

Profile Picture Karen, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nice DJ. Gave us exactly the music we requested. He was very attentive! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable and professional DJ for your recent.

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In The Mood DJ are FANTASTIC! Since the beginning Rachel was so responsive. Professional yet fun to deal with. Sal the MC was so great and his suit at our wedding was sharp! Everyone was on the dance floor. Our guests are still raving about In The Mood DJ. Thank You guys again for making our day extra special!!

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the most amazing reception with In The Mood. Our MC was incredible and had every single person on the dance floor. Rachel was amazing to work with and they made the entire planning process as simple as can be. Def highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/18, 1 Review
4.3

They were very good the MC had the party on the dance floor
The DJ played his own music did not play what we requested Photographer and videographer
Were Excellent

Profile Picture Frank, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Rob and the In The Mood DJ team for our wedding this November! Rob was the life of the party and got everyone up and dancing for the entire night. The percussionist, Dr. Percussionist, was absolutely amazing and entertaining and we are so happy that we chose to add him on for the night. Family and friends are still coming up to me saying how much fun our wedding was and that we had the best DJ ever. We had an amazing time at our wedding and a large part of it was thanks to the amazing In The Mood team.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We had a wonderful experience working with Rob for our wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor the whole time and made sure we had nothing to worry about. We have guests telling us how great our DJ was, and we really couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the second time we had In The Mood DJ!! Nothing but professional. Had everyone up dancing and partying. Even my 80 year old mother who danced the night away with her walker!. Made my daughters wedding the best night of her life! I highly recommend this DJ for all your parties. Thank You Rob!!!!

Profile Picture VICKI, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In The Mood and, in particular, D.J. Rob, were amazing! They made my wedding date more complete then I could have imagined. Not only did they do a fantastic job and get everyone up dancing and having fun, but they did so much more! DJ Rob did the music for our ceremony and did a great job when we weren't sure what we wanted. He sat with us and helped us out. We used their videographer service, and our DVD came out great! We also used their Photobooth service, and included in that we got a custom made backdrop of Cinderellas Castle from the Magic Kingdom in Florida, AND we got to keep that backdrop! Last but not least, D.J. Rob dod a gender reveal for us at our wedding! We surprised our friends and families with the news that we were expecting at the wedding as well, which DJ Rob came up with as an idea in the first place, but then he went even more above and beyond and designed a personalized gender reveal for us. I will never use another DJ company other than In The Mood again. Thank you Rob and In The Mood for your professionalism, your creativity, your heart, your talent, and your love of the job. Everyone in New York should use them for any occasion!

Profile Picture David, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Rob and Jay from In the Mood DJs were absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for anything better! From day one the entire process was so smooth and Rob listened to everything we wanted! Highly highly recommend In the Mood! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Look no further! Hands down the best DJ choice you can make for the big day!. Rob was great from day one, made everything so easy. Rob comes with his “A” game on point and is sure to turn the party up, he is fun, energetic and knows how to work the crowd. Along with his DJ Jay you will not be disappointed, they make a great team, literally everyone was dancing the entire night, Once again a Big Thank you Rob! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am forever grateful we found this company as our DJ for our wedding on 10/1/17. DJ and emcee Rob were absolutely fantastic- SOO entertaining the entire night and really got the crowd going and added so much more fun to the night. I got so many compliments about how awesome the entertainment was. The night is so memorable even more so b/c this company was apart of it, as they are absolute naturals at entertaining and pumping up a crowd. They followed and respected everything my husband and I wanted and everything came out even better than I imagined. We even purchased photo booth and videography services through them since they were more affordable options compared to others and we had a great time with that as well. They have a lot of cool bonus features to add to your package-whatever fits your style & it all really enhances the entertainment. I truly loved the way everything turned out and I owe so much of it to this company! I would hire them again for another event in a heartbeat! Highly recommend! Thank you Rob for coordinating everything for us since day 1 and being great at what you do! -The Connelly's :)

Profile Picture Dana, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We cannot say enough about Rob and Jay. From the time we booked with Rob, to our wedding day, it was flawless. Our guests never stopped dancing and we had the time of our lives. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding so incredible.
♥️ -The Finans

Profile Picture danielle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best decision we made for our wedding day was In The Mood and DJ Rob! He ran the entire day from start to finish and kept our entire crowd both entertained and engaged. He was so helpful during the planning process as well. Any questions we had were promptly answered and his recommendations were always spot on. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was and how easy it was to relax and enjoy the day. There was never a dull moment and the day ran like magic. Thanks so much to DJ Rob and the In The Mood staff!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You know you have hired the perfect DJ when 4 of your guest ask you if you picked out every song for the DJ to play at your reception!!! From the first phone call to get information Rob put me at ease. When we met with him he answered all our questions and asked lots of questions of us. It was obvious he actually cared about what would make us happy. he even steered us away from some poor choices we were making.... LOL After our first meeting we still had to meet with two other DJs but as we walked out the door my husband said "He is our guy. Cancel the other meetings and lets book him tomorrow". Not only would I book Rob for another event I would also go out and have a beer with him!! GREAT GUY!!!!!

Profile Picture Ken, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had MC Rob and DJ Rusty at our wedding on 7/14. There is no better team than them and not enough words to convey the level of awesomeness they performed at.. amazing amazing amazing! Thank you guys so much

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

In the mood did a great job at our wedding on 7/8/17! Rob was great and our guests had a great time! Also the custom photo booth was a big hit! Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was referred to me by my cousin who was also satisfied with his services. Everyone had a great time and the DJ helped make it alot of fun!

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the mood provided a nice back drop to the perfect wedding. They provided music for the ceremony and the reception. They honored all my requests and provided us with quality service. Thanks again for making our special day so memorable.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Rob and Kaz (not sure of spelling) worked our wedding last night and couldn't have ben more wonderful! They got every person up our of their chairs and onto the dance floor! Everyone complimented how great the must was and how fun MC Rob was! We made a great choice having them do our wedding (which they had to travel all the way upstate for)! I can't say enough great things!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding In The Mood is the best pick! Our wedding was on June 10th and Rob made it a great party. He played a great mix of music and kept everyone up and dancing. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had 2 weeks later. I would highly recommend In The Mood and Rob and I will definitely be using them for any future parties!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/17, 1 Review