152 Reviews for In the Mood DJ Productions

Liability Insurance (8)
147 In the Mood DJ Productions Reviews

We absolutely loved working with Rob and the In The Mood DJ team for our wedding this November! Rob was the life of the party and got everyone up and dancing for the entire night. The percussionist, Dr. Percussionist, was absolutely amazing and entertaining and we are so happy that we chose to add him on for the night. Family and friends are still coming up to me saying how much fun our wedding was and that we had the best DJ ever. We had an amazing time at our wedding and a large part of it was thanks to the amazing In The Mood team.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Liability Insurance

This is the second time we had In The Mood DJ!! Nothing but professional. Had everyone up dancing and partying. Even my 80 year old mother who danced the night away with her walker!. Made my daughters wedding the best night of her life! I highly recommend this DJ for all your parties. Thank You Rob!!!!

Profile Picture VICKI, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In The Mood and, in particular, D.J. Rob, were amazing! They made my wedding date more complete then I could have imagined. Not only did they do a fantastic job and get everyone up dancing and having fun, but they did so much more! DJ Rob did the music for our ceremony and did a great job when we weren't sure what we wanted. He sat with us and helped us out. We used their videographer service, and our DVD came out great! We also used their Photobooth service, and included in that we got a custom made backdrop of Cinderellas Castle from the Magic Kingdom in Florida, AND we got to keep that backdrop! Last but not least, D.J. Rob dod a gender reveal for us at our wedding! We surprised our friends and families with the news that we were expecting at the wedding as well, which DJ Rob came up with as an idea in the first place, but then he went even more above and beyond and designed a personalized gender reveal for us. I will never use another DJ company other than In The Mood again. Thank you Rob and In The Mood for your professionalism, your creativity, your heart, your talent, and your love of the job. Everyone in New York should use them for any occasion!

Profile Picture David, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Rob and Jay from In the Mood DJs were absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for anything better! From day one the entire process was so smooth and Rob listened to everything we wanted! Highly highly recommend In the Mood! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Look no further! Hands down the best DJ choice you can make for the big day!. Rob was great from day one, made everything so easy. Rob comes with his “A” game on point and is sure to turn the party up, he is fun, energetic and knows how to work the crowd. Along with his DJ Jay you will not be disappointed, they make a great team, literally everyone was dancing the entire night, Once again a Big Thank you Rob! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am forever grateful we found this company as our DJ for our wedding on 10/1/17. DJ and emcee Rob were absolutely fantastic- SOO entertaining the entire night and really got the crowd going and added so much more fun to the night. I got so many compliments about how awesome the entertainment was. The night is so memorable even more so b/c this company was apart of it, as they are absolute naturals at entertaining and pumping up a crowd. They followed and respected everything my husband and I wanted and everything came out even better than I imagined. We even purchased photo booth and videography services through them since they were more affordable options compared to others and we had a great time with that as well. They have a lot of cool bonus features to add to your package-whatever fits your style & it all really enhances the entertainment. I truly loved the way everything turned out and I owe so much of it to this company! I would hire them again for another event in a heartbeat! Highly recommend! Thank you Rob for coordinating everything for us since day 1 and being great at what you do! -The Connelly's :)

Profile Picture Dana, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We cannot say enough about Rob and Jay. From the time we booked with Rob, to our wedding day, it was flawless. Our guests never stopped dancing and we had the time of our lives. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding so incredible.
♥️ -The Finans

Profile Picture danielle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best decision we made for our wedding day was In The Mood and DJ Rob! He ran the entire day from start to finish and kept our entire crowd both entertained and engaged. He was so helpful during the planning process as well. Any questions we had were promptly answered and his recommendations were always spot on. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was and how easy it was to relax and enjoy the day. There was never a dull moment and the day ran like magic. Thanks so much to DJ Rob and the In The Mood staff!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You know you have hired the perfect DJ when 4 of your guest ask you if you picked out every song for the DJ to play at your reception!!! From the first phone call to get information Rob put me at ease. When we met with him he answered all our questions and asked lots of questions of us. It was obvious he actually cared about what would make us happy. he even steered us away from some poor choices we were making.... LOL After our first meeting we still had to meet with two other DJs but as we walked out the door my husband said "He is our guy. Cancel the other meetings and lets book him tomorrow". Not only would I book Rob for another event I would also go out and have a beer with him!! GREAT GUY!!!!!

Profile Picture Ken, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had MC Rob and DJ Rusty at our wedding on 7/14. There is no better team than them and not enough words to convey the level of awesomeness they performed at.. amazing amazing amazing! Thank you guys so much

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

In the mood did a great job at our wedding on 7/8/17! Rob was great and our guests had a great time! Also the custom photo booth was a big hit! Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was referred to me by my cousin who was also satisfied with his services. Everyone had a great time and the DJ helped make it alot of fun!

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob and Kaz (not sure of spelling) worked our wedding last night and couldn't have ben more wonderful! They got every person up our of their chairs and onto the dance floor! Everyone complimented how great the must was and how fun MC Rob was! We made a great choice having them do our wedding (which they had to travel all the way upstate for)! I can't say enough great things!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding In The Mood is the best pick! Our wedding was on June 10th and Rob made it a great party. He played a great mix of music and kept everyone up and dancing. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had 2 weeks later. I would highly recommend In The Mood and Rob and I will definitely be using them for any future parties!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! These guys are truly the best.Rob has done all my husband's family parties for years, but seriously took our wedding to another level. Rob and dj Rusty truly did an amazing job at Flowerfields on June 3rd. I told Rob I didn't want anyone sitting sitting our wedding and he absolutely delivered. I am still getting compliments on how great our dj was. Everyone had so much fun and Rob was so easy to work. with ,played everything we wanted. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding so perfect !

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob & Company did an outstanding job. My guests kept mentioning how great the DJ was. He kept everyone on that dance floor at all times. They knew exactly what they were doing and knew how to cater to the crowd they had. Awesome guys, thanks for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob is the best DJ out there! He really understands how to get the party started and keeps that momentum going forward! He listens to his clients and delivers what they want. You know it was a good party when you still have your guests telling you how amazing and fun your party was!

Also the percussionist, recommnded by Rob, was extremely talented and entertaining with all his outfits! It was a perfect addition to the music!

I HIGHLY recommend this company!!! And will certainly use In the Mood DJ Productions for future parties!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! We got married yesterday, and the music was so on point! We had 150 guests up and dancing. Rob and Rusty were beyond amazing! They had the crowd moving and entertained! They knew how to reach the crowd! We were beyond happy with them! We can not thank them enough! Our videographer and photographer from there too was amazing! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING!! My husband and I used In the Mood for uplighting at our venue. Rob was a pleasure to work with and made sure the room looked amazing the day of our wedding! The uplighting completely changed the room and really made the difference! Rob gave us a ton of options when it came to lighting and we really trusted his opinion. He did an amazing job and we can't thank him and his team enough!! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ company! I booked them for my wedding and it was the best decision I made. Robbie was the MC and was perfect, I didn't have a "day of coordinator" and he had everything timed out perfectly keeping me stress free and calm through out the night. Not only did he play all the songs I wanted to hear but also played songs I forgot I loved. He had all these special MC tricks to have the dance floor packed all night, it truly was the best night of my life and I think In the mood productions had alot to do with it. I'm not one to write reviews but I think everyone should use them, they were fantastic!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The minute we met Rob (our MC) at our venue during a bridal expo, we knew we wanted to talk more to him. During our first meeting, he had the energy and passion we were looking for. Turns out it was the best decision we could've made! He had everyone up and dancing the whole night! Rob and Russ were the best combo. We truly couldn't be any happier with choosing them. We booked our videographer with them as well. John was the best videographer and he came bright and early and stayed all the way until the end. Our experience with in the mood with more than we could've asked for. Rob, Russ and John, thank you so much for making our day that much more memorable. We love you guys!!

Profile Picture Bridget , 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Well I met Rob at a Christening and watching him play music and handling about 20-30 kids by himself was quite impressive. Our best man's wife suggested we go talk/look at them since she just was a part of her best friends wedding who had them. She brought me over to her friend and made me talk to her about In the Mood. We got nothing but positive reviews and told me that our wedding would be one big party with no one sitting down.
I decided to get his number and ask some preliminary questions and set up a meeting. I researched them and even researched some videos on them to see what they were about. Coming from an area that is known and have great DJ's - I was impressed with what I saw. We walked in to our meeting, which Rob was more then accommodating in timing due to my then fiance's work schedule. He showed us a video, was friendly, and funny. Dan (now husband) and Rob hit it off quick. He showed us packages, explained his style and asked me questions in what I wanted.
Sitting there at the meeting after him working out a really great deal for us, including a photobooth option .... I was sold. We signed with him and took his word that we would have one of the best weddings and would be the most fun. Well
Rob, your promise held true and definitely exceeded our expectations.
From the DJ setup with all the lights, Photobooth with our custom made backdrop, all the props, the light up foams with our names with our percussionist probably being one of the best entertainers I have ever seen, to your amazing MC skills and one the best DJs...the night was magical and just as you said a huge party. You truly got everyone out of their seats, not 1 person was sitting, our dance floor was so packed that people had to dance on the side on the carpet or by the tables. I look at pictures and can't believe my eyes on how crazy it was. Thank you for making it amazing and people continue to talk about it!

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I just had my wedding this past weekend and we hired In The Mood DJ Productions. From the very minute we met with Rob, we knew he was the perfect DJ for us. Rob, the MC, and Angelo, the DJ, were absolutely incredible. There wasn't a single person sitting the entire night and I can't say enough about these guys. They're extremely professional, went our of their way to make our night special, and EVERYONE has been telling us how amazing these guys were. We gave them a very high level guideline as to just play current songs in the top 40 and their selection of choice was remarkable. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for an amazing DJ for any event. My advice for anyone looking to book is a DJ is to look no further than these guys and let them do what they do best and run the show. This is the cream of the crop when it comes to DJ's and putting on a party that will never be forgotten.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In The Mood was amazing! They were really accommodating and really made sure that we were happy with their services. They went above and beyond! I would 100% use them for any event I have in the future!

Profile Picture Jay, 10/7/16, 1 Review